- Text Size +

She pulls me on top of her by my shirt and begins kissing me passionitly. I kiss her back soft at first, then harder and harder. She rips off my shirt with one hand while she rubs my dick up and down with the other.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked her rembering all the other times.

"Dont worry about him." She says with a smile as she arches her back and her tank top and bra straps pop and expose her perfect breasts. She grabs the top of the shirt and tears it down the middle revealing the rest of her sculpted body. She begins kissing me again and turned me over, she unbuttons my pants and slips them off along with my underwear. I did the same to her.

"Oh yes." She moaned as she mounted me. She slid my dick into her slowly and let out a long gasp as she did. Even at her height her vag was still tighter than ever. She began sliding up and down slowly at first but then picking up speed. Her boobs bounced freely in rythm with her thrusts and she let out gasps each time she slid my dick further into herself.

"Oh yeah oh yeah..." she moaned as she kept speeding up faster and faster until she was saying it loudly.

We rolled over so I was on top and I began thrusting as hard as I could. As I pumped harder and faster she wrapped her long legs around my waist and helped me thrust, "OH OH OH!!" she screamed as every muscle in her body was flexed, she looked like an amazon goddess. We both screamed with pleasure as we both kept pumping together until she screamed at the top of her lungs and had an orgasm. I pullled out of her and shot my load onto her hard abs. We both lay there panting and sweating in pleasure and slept together for the last night we had.