- Text Size +

I awoke to the vibrations of my phone telling me I had a text message, it was from my ex girlfriend Jessica, even though we had broken up over a year ago we still liked to stay in touch. We actually became quiet close recently, we talked much more and had even had sex a few months ago but she had a new boyfriend now... but damn do I miss having that girl in bed, at 5'8" she was only shorter than me by 2 inches, she had legs for days and an extremely skinny, tan body with big, round C cup breasts and the tightest pussy a guy could ask for. She always tanned so her skin was a nice golden brown which complimented her light brown hair and blue eyes nicely. Her text had simply read "Hey" as our conversations always start. After awhile of talking to her she mentioned her new work out routine.

"Yeah i go to the gym every day now." She said.

"Thats cool what work outs do you do?" I replied

"Just run and do some crunches, it sucks though I'm not seeing any results and I've been doing it for months."

I read the text and thought of her sleek skinny body looking more athletic and lean.

"Damn you would look so sexy with a little muscle on you :)" I texted back after enjoying the thoughts of her new body.

"Too bad the gym is'nt working, i still look the same as always."

"I think I can help you out with that." I said thinking of the  protein pills a friend of mine gave me after he quit weight training.

 "Really? Come over and show me my parents are out of town for the whole month." She responded.

"Alright." I replied happily still thinking of what the pills would do to her already hot body.

As I pulled into her driveway I remembered all the good times I've had with Jessica. I started regretting breaking up with her, and knowing that her parents were gone meant anything could happen, I started to get excited at the memories of the amazing sex we'd had, the way she moaned, how tight her pussy was, the way she grasped my dick as tight as she could and pulled me onto the bed... My thoughts were dissrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Are you gonna come knock on the door or do I have to come carry your ass into my house?" Jessica said with a laugh. She was always joking about everything.

" I'm on my way." I chuckled as I got out of my car.

As I walked up to the door I could feel my heart racing, before I could even ring the doorbell the door swung open and there stood Jessica.

"Hey there." she said with a grin, she was wearing a blue tank top and short shorts that made her ass and long legs look sexier than ever.

"Hey." I said nervously with a wave, I stepped into her house and proceeded up the stairs to her room. As I set down on her bed she walked into the room still smiling.

"So, how are you gonna help me with my workouts?" She asked.

"These." I pulled the bottle of pills from my pocket.

"I'm looking to be lean hun, not a she-hulk." She said doubtfully.

"Oh they're not steroids, they're protein pills, they won't bulk you up or anything just give you that extra boost to get what you want, you take them before you work out.

"Oh ok well I guess it would'nt hurt to try, speaking of working out I have to get to the gym." She said realizing the time and turning towards her closet to get her gym clothes

"Wait Jessica..." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her facing me again "I sorta thought... you know since your parents are gone we could... you know fool around again, for old times sake." She looked me straight in the eyes and bit her lip as if she was thinking deeply.

"I... I can't... You know Jake, my boyfriend... I could'nt do that to him... I'm sorry, but thank you for these." She said holding up the container. "I really have to go though."

"Oh... ok." I said dissapointed. I walked out of the room and down stairs.

"I really appreciate the help, I'll tell you if they work." She yelled from upstairs.

"Sure anytime..." I said trailing off as I walked out the door and back to my car.