- Text Size +

As the end of the month came up I realized Jessica's parents would be coming home soon.

"Shit." I thought "Four weeks alone and she didn't do shit with me."

Still thinking about it I noticed there was a message on my phone, it was her.

"Hey it's Jessica, call me back when you get this, I need to talk to you."

I dialed her number and waited.... no answer.

"Ok, her parents will be back in a few days theres no way I'm letting this oppurtunity pass me up." I said out loud as I grabbed my keys and headed off to Jessica's.

I pulled into her driveway and as I walked up I thought about what I would say to her. I knocked on the door and waited. She didn't answer. I knocked again and still no answer. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head inside.

"Hello?" I asked, the house was dark and there was no answer. I walked inside and looked around.

"I'm up here." Jessica shouts from her room.

I walked up the stairs slowly because I could hardly see.

"Why do you have all the lights off?" I asked as I walked in to the room assuming she was in there.

"Don't worry about it." Said a voice from across the room.

"Jessica?" I asked as my eyes adjusted and I could see the silouette of her sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, it's me." She said, "Close the door."

I did as she said and the room became completly dark. The bed squeeked as she stood up, I could hear her foot steps coming closer until she was standing directly in front of me.

"These pillls... They've done so much for me, I want to thank you properly." She said seductivly into my ear.

I feel her hand slip into my pants, she starts to stroke my dick with one finger. I feel her press her lips against mine and she slides her tongue into my mouth and sticks it all the way to the back of my throat. Once I got up she squeezed my dick harder than she had ever before.

"Ha you've been working out alot haven't you?" I asked suprised at the force of her grasp.

She giggles at the comment then slams me into the door with so much force it knocked the wind out of me.

"Ow.... Jess... what was that for?" I gasp out.

Still pressed firmly against the door she squeezed harder on my dick.

"Your getting a little rough that hurts." I said as the presssure on my dick increased. "O.k. it's really starting to hurt.... Let up a little... Ow Jessica?" She won't respond.

"Ow Jess stop!" I start to raise my voice as the pain gets worse, "Jess STOP IT!" It's getting too much to bear now I drop to my knees to try and escape her grasp but she follows untill I'm laying on the ground almost in tears from the force of her grasp. When I was on the ground I felt the pressure come off my dick and be put on my face.

"Jessica, what are you doing!" I yelled as I realized she was stepping on my face with her bare foot. "You aren't Jessica!." I yelled.

She flicked the lights on.

"Haha smell my feet." She chuclkes as she wiggled her toes on my face. It was Jessica I recognized her voice. "Open your mouth." She said in a more serious tone.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Come on open up!" She said raising her voice and putting more pressure on my face,

I obeyed. She ran her big toe around my lips then put it into my mouth and rubbed it on my tongue. She took it out, walked back to her bed, and sat down.

"What was that?!" I asked as I jumped to my feet.

"Mmm your like my little slave." Jessica says smiling seductivly.

"Your LITTLE slave?" I asked "What are you talking about?"