- Text Size +

About a week later i got a call on my phone, it was Jessica.

"Hey! Those pills are working great, you have to come see me I started doing even more than running and crunches I want to see what you think." She said in a happy tone.

"Haha alright I'll be over in a second." I said and hung up. I couldn't help but think of the things we could do with her parents still gone, but the thought of getting let down last week ruined it.

Jessica answered the door with the same cheery attitude as last week but this time she had a long sleeve shirt on and jeans.

"Your dressed a little odd for summer, aren't you hot?" I asked

"Yeah but I don't want to show you all my improvement at once." She said with a seductive smile.

"Alright." I said with a laugh as i walked in.

"O.k. sit right here." She said as she sat me down in a recliner. "Don't get any ideas." She said with a wink as she stepped back and placed her hands on the button of her jeans.

"So first...." she said as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, "Along with running I started doing squats after you gave me those pills." She proceeded to slip out of her jeans revealing her long, tanned legs now toned and defined. Her ass was now lifted and perfectly round and looked amazing in the black thong she was wearing.

"Wow." I said, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Mmmm yeah and you haven't even seen the rest." She said in a seductive voice. She slipped the shirt off slowly to reveal her now nicely toned stomach, the muscles in her arms are nicely defined too.

"Wow, Jessica you look amazing." I stammered.

"Haha yeah i know and it's all thanks to those pills, oh speaking of those, do they do anything else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I think my boobs are getting bigger too, I can hardly fit into a C now, and I think I'm getting taller, my shoes are tight now and watch stand up."

I followed her order, she got as close as she could, our lips almost touching.

"I don't know, your still shorter than me, maybe those are side effects." I suggested.

"Yeah maybe," she said still standing close "I never thanked you properly for those." She said with a smile, "I think I owe you something." She said with a seductive smile. She started running her hands up and down my hips and with each pass she moved them closer to my dick until she firmly grasped my package.

"Um yeah..." I stammered feeling a tingling feeling throughout my body.

She put more pressure on my dick causing me to sit back down in the recliner, she moved in closer till i could feel her breath on my lips I closed my eyes waiting for what would happen.

"No... I can't do this, I can't cheat."

"What?" I said as i felt the pressure come off my dick.

"My boyfriend.... I'm sorry I just can't." She said as she stepped back and bit her lip, " I have to get to the gym anyway, I'm really sorry." She said as she walked to her kitchen table, she picked up the bottle of pills and took more than you remembed being the right dose. She walked back, picked up her clothes and ran upstairs to get changed.

"Damn." I said in dissapointment. She looked amazing I thought to myself as I let myself out.