- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Because of certain circumstances clearing up some time for me earlier this month, I was able to write the runner-up from the May poll I posted on my SubscribeStar page.  Really happy I was able to get this one done while the anime is still airing.

While she typically doesn’t need to hide before taking care of her ‘clients’, the raven-haired woman laid on one of the crossbeams that stretched across the wide, open space as she counted the number of ‘guests’ she’d have to entertain.  Thankfully, the ebony formal halter-style dress she wore helped her blend into the shadows since her fair, light skin contrasted with the darkness.  It wasn’t an outfit just anyone would wear all the way out into the middle of the forest to an abandoned warehouse near the Westalis border, but she needed to make sure she looked her best when she saw to her guests.


How many were I waiting for again?  30?  No, 37.  The main group isn’t here yet then.  Counting only a dozen or so men, her hands brushed over the long, gold-colored spikes she had stored in her thigh-high boots, eager to finish up her assignment so she could go home.  ‘Home’?  Yes, back to my ‘family’, to Yor Forger’s family.  No, the woman ‘Yor Forger’ is nothing but a liar, using and taking advantage of a father and his daughter for her own benefit… the fabrication of Yor Briar.  She thought, looking to the finger a wedding ring would normally be.  The night of the party was still so vividly ingrained in her mind and even if it was the pin of a grenade, she could recall the chilled metal as her fake husband placed the ring on her finger.  Loid-san hasn’t even gotten me a real ring… though I haven’t asked for one either.  We’re both just playing our parts for Anya-san.  Rolling over to stare up at the partially collapsed ceiling, being careful not to let the gold-colored, metallic roses of her headband hit the metal beam, she held her hand up and inspected the bare ring finger.  They’re such good people, welcoming me into their home.  Despite knowing that Loid-san and I aren’t really married, Anya-san still treats me like her mother, and Loid-san is so considerate of me.


While she understood her perceptions were not exactly aligned with normal people, she did understand that Loid was a conventionally attractive man, and being a trusted, well-respected psychiatrist, he was financially stable.  It was obvious by how Anya acted that he was a good father too, though he sometimes doubted his parenting skill and is a bit clumsy trying to do what was best for her.


Loid-san is a good man.  He didn’t even ask why I’d be gone for a few days when I told him I had work.  Listlessly rolling back over, another two men had arrived but there were no changes to the atmosphere of their gathering.  They were still oblivious to her presence, or the fate she was about to deliver to them.


‘Be sure to stay safe.  While traveling is relatively safe, there’s no guarantee an accident won’t happen.  Anya and I will be here for you when you get back.’


The blonde-haired man’s words sticking in her head, Yor smiled gently and held a hand to her heart as her cheeks flushed a bit.  She originally became an assassin to provide for her younger brother and make their country a better place for him.  But… Yuri wouldn’t mind if I add two more people to that list, would he?  Her warm, gentle smile shifted to a cold, unforgiving, disgusted glare as she narrowed her eyes at the men below her.  Each one a fellow Ostanian about to, or rather in the process of betraying their country.  Once I exterminate these filthy insects, I’ll get to go back to that home… ‘Yor Forger’s’ home.  Where a charming husband and darling daughter are waiting.  I’ll have to try to minimize the mess this time since the Shop can’t send a cleaning team all the way out here.  As inconvenient as it was, sending a group this far into the woods would be conspicuous at best, and leaving the bodies to rot out in the open could potentially harm others.  Oh!  It was going to be my turn to cook tonight too.  I wanted to surprise Loid-san and Anya-san with my progress.  That fat swi-er… I mean, Mr. Swan was utterly contemptible, but he had a point saying that a housewife should be the one cooking.  I know I’m not at Loid-san’s level yet but…  To say nothing of the fancy meals her husband treated them to whenever they’d go out, his own skills were so good that not even her younger brother complained when he first came to visit.  Even though Yuri was very antagonistic towards Loid and overprotective of her, he was still an honest boy.  Feeling her stomach start to react to the thought of the professional-grade meals the widower made for them almost every night, Yor held her stomach to keep it from growling and giving away her position.  Oh…  I knew I should have eaten before coming out here…


Just as she was lamenting coming so far out into the woods without anything to eat, Yor noticed the traitors below become more active, opening the large doors for a military transport truck to pull in.  From the truck, the balance of the traitorous group’s missing numbers came out, so it was finally time for Yor to get to work.


Hmm?  37, 38… 39?  Counting one last time to confirm, the ravenette realized that there were two more men than the Shop’s Intelligence suggested.  Among the group, the two that stood out the most were a man in a Westalis military uniform and an older man in a lab coat.  That must be the Westalian contact these traitors are working with, but who is the older gentleman?  Unlike everyone else, the greying man didn’t look like he wanted to be there, though why that was, she couldn’t tell.  I’d rather not have to kill an innocent man if I don’t have to.  I’ll try to learn a bit more, but if it looks like any of them are about to leave, I’ll have to slaughter them all.




Moving through the shadows, Yor got close enough to the traitors to overhear a couple of them talking.  As she suspected, the man in a Westalis military uniform was a mid-ranked soldier sent to oversee their operation and escort the scientist they had working for them.  However, since those men didn’t know the older man himself, she needed to find out his intentions.  By the way they talked about him, the inventor wasn’t cooperating with them entirely willingly.


Thankfully, they were so sure that they hadn’t been discovered that nobody was actually guarding the man as the Westalian soldier was talking to the leaders of the traitors.  While she had to wait for him to attach a small, strange-looking, rectangular device to the men’s various types of hidden blades, once he was done with that they left him alone in the room he was working in.


Letting out a weary sigh as the last man closed the door behind him, the aging scientist let out a weary sigh and hung his head.  “Dear Lord… forgive me.”


“Then why work with them?”  Appearing behind him with one of her needles poking into his neck, Yor held a finger up to his mouth for him to be quiet.


While he was freaked out by her sudden appearance, the scientist kept calm enough to not scream.  She went of out her way to ask him a question, if she wanted him dead he’d be on the ground by now.  “A-Are you here to st-stop these madmen?”


“I apologize, but you’ll be the only one answering questions.  I simply don’t want innocent blood on my hands.”  She said, increasing the pressure of her weapon on his neck but still not enough to make him bleed.


“R-Right…  Right, s-sorry.  I just want this nightmare to end.”  He said, letting out a weary sigh.  “People like to say the war is over, but it hasn’t.  Both sides still fight, just in ways the public can’t see and I’m getting too old for this.  I’m not a soldier anymore, and hating people you don’t know is a young man’s privilege.  I just wanted the fighting to be over.”


“And you think these men can accomplish that?”


“No.  These people are war-hungry dogs.  I can tell from the looks in their eyes, they just want to kill.  Saw plenty of their type back then, only during the war they got to kill all they wanted.  But I can’t go against my higher-ups.  I’m sure you’re the same, right?  Someone with more information tells you to do something and you do it.”


“So what were you told to do?”  Not answering his question, Yor picked up one of the devices leftover on the table behind her and held it out in front of him.  “And what do these do?”


Feeling the sting of her needle on his neck, the older man inches away from the weapon on instinct.  “Right, no questions.  Sorry, conversations generally involve asking and answering questions.  You can just ignore them.”  His legs becoming unsteady from standing so long, he motioned towards a stool to sit down on.  To his surprise, she allowed him to sit.  “Both sides have been doing all kinds of research since even before the war, trying all sorts of things to get an advantage over the other.  Chemical weapons, biological enhancements, supernatural augments, human experimentation.  That’s the result of my failure to create a device that would have made my allies bigger, and exponentially stronger, and tougher than the average man.  Instead, it reduces the size of the one affected by the electrical current it produces.  It can only be used at close range, so metallic melee weapons help increase its range, but I thought it might help our soldiers if hostilities opened up again.  But the higher-ups… they had other designs for my invention, and these thugs are just a testing group.”


“Testing for what?  You’ve already proven these work, haven’t you?”


“Yeah, but the plan is to distribute these to agents and allies over here and reduce the Ostanian fighting force so they can invade with superior numbers.  But that’s not enough.  Never mind that we should be working to maintain the peace, the targets of this plan are women and children, so new soldiers can’t replace the ones that die fighting!  I’m too old to buy into the propaganda that the ‘enemy’ are inhuman monsters that we need to kill.  If that were true, we’d be collecting your corpse and dissecting you so we could learn more about you.  You’re people, just like us, only born on a different patch of land.  I didn’t design this to murder civilians…  I just wanted to protect our soldiers.  To protect my family and grandchildren.”


Even if he was from an enemy country, Yor couldn’t see him as a bad person because of that.  He was only serving his country and trying to keep the ones he loved safe.  “You said these devices shrink people, is that reversible?”


“Huh?  Uh, y-yeah.  After about 48 hours, it wears off.”


“And can anyone else in your country make these?”


“No.  I’ve kept all the notes myself and because my research was seen as nonsensical I didn’t have the budget to hire assistants.”


Pulling her needle away from his neck, Yor handed him her weapons and two of his devices.  “If you don’t want to meet the same fate as those sub-human scum, then equip those into my weapons.  My needles are only for traitors to Ostania, so you shouldn’t worry about them being used against your soldiers.”


Hesitantly, the older man looked her in her deep, crimson eyes.  If she had any reason to lie to him, he couldn’t think of one.  She was obviously here for the Ostanians and if she wasn’t, again, she would have just killed him.  But there was something else he saw in the eyes of the beautiful assassin, something behind the contempt she held for those that would betray their own country for self-gain.  He saw the concern of a mother for her child.  “The device is powered by your bioelectricity, so when you want to use it you’ll need to have your skin touching these conductors.”  He said, quickly modifying her weapons for her.


Nodding, she watched to make sure he didn’t try anything funny and took her weapons back when he finished.  Twirling them around a bit to get a feel for their new weight, she smiled and nodded at him.  “Thank you for your cooperation.”  Stabbing him shallowly before he could reply, she was amazed to see him actually shrink right before her eyes.  His clothes also shrank with him, but things like his glasses, belt buckle, buttons, and the soles of his shoes didn’t, damaging what did shrink considerably, but not enough to leave him naked.  “I’ll deal with you after I’ve taken care of the others.”  She said, picking up the inch-tall man.


With no other place to put him, since her dress didn’t have pockets, Yor stuffed him into her cleavage with little hesitation.  Hearing the gathering of men out in the open area of the dilapidated building start to cheer, she readied her weapons and walked towards the door.


“Now, time to clean up.”




Sitting back and letting the Ostanians get excited about their mission, the Westalian soldier chuckled to himself.  The war was still on, even if the governments didn’t want to admit it, and if these Ostanian demons wanted to go around and kill their fellow countrymen, there was no reason to not use them to also prove to those skeptics in military command the true capabilities of Dr. Watson’s invention.


Yeah, the range issue is a problem, but because of that, there is little risk to Westalis if these demons turn on us.  A bullet to the head is still a bullet to the head.  He thought as the Ostanian leader finished his speech about how their mission was ‘glorious’ and that new lives were waiting for them once their work was done.  The men cheered and hollered gathering their things so they could head out.  Once we get the data we need, I’ll…  Hmm?  Who’s that woman?”


Noticing the attractive, ebony-haired woman in a black dress and thigh-high high-heel boots approach from the back of the abandoned building, he sat up in his chair.  From the way she carried herself to the bloodthirsty gleam in her stunning, crimson eyes, it was obvious that she was a cold-blooded killer, and she had marked all of them as her prey.


“Hey-!?”  Before he could warn the others, the mysterious assailant charged into the gathering, plunging her golden, needle-like weapons into two men’s necks.  Twisting her body, she tossed the two bodies deeper into the crowd and rapidly stabbed four more men in the arms and torsos as she slid to a stop.  Before the thrown bodies even hit the floor, they vanished, as did the men she stabbed as she stood up and bowed to the petrified men.


“Pardon my intrusion, good sirs who would turn their backs on their own country,” the room was frozen in fear as the beautiful woman spoke, raising her head with an emotionless mask over her murderous intent.  “I have been granted the honor of returning your ungrateful bodies to the soil on which you were born.  I’m sure you’ll serve our country better as fertilizer.”


“S-Shit!  It’s the Thorn Princess!”  The leader of the traitors yelled as he drew his gun and panic erupted in the dimly-lit place.


Thorn Princess?  The Thorn Princess?  The reputation of the accomplished assassin had reached even his country, though he had always thought the rumors were exaggerated.  A single woman capable of clearing entire rooms of armed, trained men without leaving a trace seemed like the kind of stuff he’d read in fairy tales.  And yet, before his very eyes, the Westalian soldier was watching that fairy tale, or rather nightmare, play out.


Darting around the room and in between the men at inhuman speeds, it seemed impossible for someone in such high heels to have such mobility, but those that had the mind to draw their guns couldn’t track her.  Before they even knew what was happening, she’d appear behind someone and stab them with her weapons and they’d vanish.  A couple of the more inexperienced youths took shots into their allies, trying to hit or even just clip the agile assassin, but before they could even pull the trigger all that was left in their sights was the fluttering skirt tail of her dress.


With their numbers quickly reducing, some of the braver men tried to group up on her to overwhelm her, drawing their melee weapons outfitted with the shrinking device they just received.  Sadly for them, the Thorn Princess wasn’t just adept at assassination, but close-quarters combat as well.  As one man thrust toward her chest with his knife, another slashed at her from behind with one on either side ready to block her in.  However, she parried the thrust into the man behind her and spun around, kicking one of the men to the side in the head, causing him to fly across the room and impact against the wall.  Stabbing through the arm of the man that tried to stab her, she flipped over the outstretched arm with the momentum of her kick, bringing a heel down on the fourth man’s collarbone, pulling out her needle as the other two men shrunk and dashed forward to dodge a shot from a fifth man hoping that maneuver would have knocked her off balance.


Entranced by the bloody waltz, the woman known as the ‘Thorn Princess’ didn’t just live up to the legends, she exceeded his wildest expectations as she cleared the room and stabbed the last treacherous man.  Standing amongst a few unconscious bodies and a lot of discarded guns and weapons, she smoothed out her dress and wiped clean her needles as she approached him.


“You’re not Ostanian, are you?”  She asked in a sweet, calm voice.


“N-No… I-I’m not.”


“Oh, good!  You see, I was only sent here to kill all these treacherous scumbags.  I wouldn’t want someone to not know why they need to be killed.”  She said with a gorgeous smile on her face.


“O-Oh…  So, does that me-gah!”  Thinking for a moment that he’d be safe, the sting of being pricked in the shoulder caught him off guard.


Pulling her needle from his shoulder, the ravenette’s sweet smile turned cold and cruel.  “And you’re the one that led these men astray.”




Looking around, thankfully there were some small, empty crates littered about from the supplies that were just delivered that she could use.  Going around and counting, Yor collected the tiny men around the room and shrunk the ones she had knocked out in the fight.  There were about a dozen that she had outright killed that she set aside.


It was difficult to not kill them at first, I’m just so used to ending their lives as quickly as possible.  She thought as she then rounded up all of their modified weapons and destroyed the shrinking devices in them.  And making sure my fingers were on the device was a hassle…  Maybe I should take off my gloves next time.  Though she liked the look of her fingerless gloves, the fact that they were fingerless meant they did nothing to keep her from leaving fingerprints behind if she got careless.


Doing a final count to make sure she didn’t miss anyone, Yor set the crate down.  She liked the way they were cowering, begging for their lives.  Unfortunately for them, she had a job to do and tonight was their last.


Now, how should I end their lives?  I suppose I could just crush them under my feet… but then I’d have to clean off my shoes.  Thinking about how satisfying it would be to feel their tiny bodies crack and break under her, the thought of having to scrub out all of their blood and guts from her the ridges in the soles of her shoes wasn’t too appealing; even less so if she did it with her bare feet with nowhere to clean up properly.  They’re pretty small, though.  How much of a mess could they really make?  No, I’m trying to contain the mess… maybe I should burn them?  No… I’d have to burn the entire building down and I don’t have the resources for that.  Trying to think of a good, clean method of dispatching the men, Yor’s stomach growls in protest of how long it has been since she last fed it.  Oh, that’s right.  I didn’t eat much before leaving and it’s getting so late I’m going to have to stay here for the night.  There weren’t any rations around either when I looked, I think they were planning on leaving as soon as their meeting was over.


Rubbing her stomach, even if she could go a few days without eating, her earlier thoughts of the wonderful meals Loid made for her was what likely made her more aware of her hunger.  If it wasn’t for these traitors, she’d be home right now, helping Loid clean up before they went to bed with Anya long since asleep.


Glaring at the men she was sent to kill, this was another reason to not sympathize with them.  It’s their fault that I’m starving.  Another groan came from her stomach, and her anger gave way to hunger.  After all, they were bite-sized.  Huh?  Wh-What?  N-No, no, no.  I couldn’t possibly… could I?  Licking her lips, there was nobody around to see or stop her.  They’re not ‘people’...  These are sub-human scum.  They need to die and I’m allowed to choose my methods.  I bet they aren’t even that bad.


Reaching into her somewhat sweaty cleavage, Yor pulled the scientist from his breast prison and held him up.  His clothes were drenched and he was coughing and sputtering, but otherwise was fine.


Oh my, did some get in his mouth?  Sympathizing with the older man, she did want to make him suffer but still had to figure out what she was going to do with him.  Well… I can’t really let him go.  Staying here for 48 hours to make sure he’s okay is out of the question and he’d need an escort back to his country either way.  I guess I could bring him back and hand him over to the Shopkeeper, but if he keeps making these devices and they fall back into enemy hands…  Imagining a hypothetical situation of Anya playing in the park only for a shadowy figure to come out of the bushes brandishing a weapon with one of the shrinking devices attached to it, she shuddered at the thought of the sweet, precocious girl being in a similar situation to that of the men she was about to kill.  No!  No, no, no!  I have to make sure nobody else gets their hands on these.  And the best way to ensure that is…


The older man was nervous, trembling in her hand but not outright terrified.  Whether that came from living through many life-or-death scenarios before or mostly making peace with the inevitability of death in his advanced age, she couldn’t tell.


“Oh!  S-Sorry.  I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.  Personally, I don’t hate Westalians and you’re not a traitor, so don’t worry, I’m not going to make you suffer like I will them.”  Her voice only growing frigid and harsh when referring to the shrunken traitors, Yor’s sweet and warm voice seemed to reassure the aging inventor.  “However, for Anya-san’s sake, I’m going to have to make sure nobody can ever use or replicate your research.  I’m sorry!”  Acting decisively so’s not to let him suffer, the ravenette tossed the man into her mouth.


*CRUNCH!*    *Crunch!*    *Munch, munch munch…*


And just like that, the older gentleman was nothing more than a mush of meat, organs, and bones getting thoroughly chewed to a paste in the femme fatale’s mouth.  The taste of his blood and other bodily fluids spread over her tongue, carrying a somewhat bitter taste that overwrote the abnormally pleasing taste of his salty skin.


Bleh…  He tasted better before I chewed him up…  She thought as she pushed the wad of pulverized meat that used to be a person to the back of her throat and swallowed.


*Gulp*


Despite the taste, Yor let out a long, satisfied sigh as the bulge in her throat traveled down toward her impatient, waiting stomach.  Her blush intensifying, she licked her lips to clean the bit of crimson that wasn’t her lipstick off of them and stared off in a daze cupping her cheek in a hand.  Ahhh~  Still, to think it was as simple as enjoying one of Loid-san’s meals.  Ahh~




It started with Dr. Watson.  Probably one of the greatest scientific minds to grace the planet, eaten and consumed like a child would a piece of taffy or something.  And in his long career of military and sexual conquests, he could easily recognize the signs of a woman’s arousal and utter satisfaction.  There were 48 hours before the shrinking effects on him wore off, but the hungry look she gave them all was enough to know that they weren’t going to last anywhere near that long.


“Mmmm…  While I do feel sorry for him, I wanted to make sure he didn’t suffer.”  She said after a few moments, smiling and rubbing her stomach.  Reaching down and grabbing one of the injured, but not quite dead men, she tossed him into her gigantic maw and slammed her lips shut.  However, unlike with the doctor, there was only a single sound that came from her.


*Gulp!*


“Ahh~  Mmm, yes.  You’re so much more delicious when I don’t chew.”  She announced, giggling as she picked up two more men.  “And I can feel him in my belly.  It feels really nice.  You’re all going to suffer being digested by my tummy.  I think it’s a fitting punishment for making me miss a meal with my family, don’t you?”  Cold but playful, the hungry giantess placed her next victims on her tongue, wrapping her lips around her fingers as she withdrew them, bringing only a string of saliva with them that quickly broke.


*Gulp, gulp*


And two more were gone, exposed to the digestive acids in her hostile stomach with no hope of escape.


“Hmm.  Not as good as Loid-san’s cooking, though.”  Plucking up another of the shrunken men, the Thorn Princess continued, though she wasn’t addressing them, just speaking aloud as she critiqued them as one would a meal!  “But I am very hungry.  I wonder if any of you will be left when I’m done.”


This is crazy!  She’s j-just… going to eat us!?  She’s not human!  She’s a monster!  Looking around wildly, it was obvious there was no negotiating with the inhuman assassin.  He needed to find a way out of the crate and hide so he could get back to his homeland.


*Gulp, gulp, gulp*


All around him, the Ostania traitors had fallen to chaos and despair.  Some were fighting with one another, either to push them in the way of her colossal fingers as she picked them up like treats from a platter, or trying to kill each other so they didn’t have to die dowsed in stomach acids.  The latter quickly stopped as the ravenette made anyone trying to kill themselves of each other her prime targets.


“I’m not letting you off that easily.”  She said, picking up two that were at each other’s throats, letting out a small burp.  “Oh!  Excuse me.”


The former, she accepted their offering with an almost angelic face and polite gratitude.


“Oh, thank you.  He does look yummy.”


He could only look on in disgust at them, formulating an escape plan.


*Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp*


All he needed was a hole he could squeeze through, a loose knot in the wood, anything.


*Gulp, gulp*


Or something to use as a rope.  The walls were too sheer to scale, but not so tall that they couldn’t be climbed.  Maybe if I get some of them to form a ladder…  No, she’d notice that in a second.


“Ahn~  They’re all really trying their best to get out.  Though if I clench my stomach like this, hrngh, a few of them stopped moving!”


Her commentary in the background wasn’t making it any easier for him to concentrate.


*Gulp, gulp, gulp*


The more he looked though, the more he realized that there was no escape.  Curse the superior craftsmanship of Westalian manufacturing.  If this were an inferior Ostanian crate, I’m sure there would be any number of flaws and imperfections I could use to make my escape.


*Gulp, gulp, gulp*


“Mmm…  For such little things, you’re more filling than you look.”  The Thorn Princess said, rubbing her stomach.


There were less than half of them left and these signs of her reaching her limit were favorable.  If she couldn’t eat them all now, that get them more time to escape later.


With an almost disappointed sigh, she reached down and grabbed six of them at once.  “I guess I shouldn’t play with you much longer, then.”


*Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp*


Despite claiming to be reaching her limit, the gigantic, gluttonous woman popped each man into her mouth in quick succession and swallowed as energetically and readily as the first.  Her pleased expression only grew more profound as she caressed and cradled her stomach like a pregnant woman would.  Only, instead of creating and bringing a life into the world, she was digesting and breaking down her ‘food babies’ to be added to her body.


“Yes, that’s it.  Fight, struggle and beg.  Reflect on your choices as you melt.  You’ll be coming out eventually.  Mmmm, but for now, enjoy your just punishment.”


It was down to just the two of them now, the leader of the group of Ostanian traitors and him, the Westalian soldier.  On his knees, the traitor was begging for his life, but the slender fingers of death came down and picked him up with no hesitation, carrying him toward the gateway to hell itself.  Slowly, markedly taking her time now that there were so few of them left to pay attention so, she let her breath wash over him and licked her glossy lips in anticipation.  The terrified man’s desperate screams were unintelligible to him, but he couldn’t waste what little time he had left.  Turning around, he started beating his fists against the wood panel behind him.


I’m not dying here! I’m not dying in some psycho woman’s stomach!  If I’m going to be buried anywhere, it’ll be in my homeland's soil.  I’m going to get home and-


“Family?  You wish to speak about family now!?”  The woman’s harsh, cold words interrupted his thoughts, the man turned around, wondering his she was some sort of mind-reader only to see her addressing the Ostanian man.  “What about the family of your future victims?  If being filthy, irredeemable treacherous scum wasn’t bad enough, you were going to target civilians!  Women and children!”  Narrowing her eyes, it was obvious that she wouldn’t be satisfied with merely digesting him anymore as she pinched one of his arms until her fingers compressed the limb flat.  Her prey cried out in pain and agony, but she didn’t stop there and went on to crush his other arm and both legs.  There was no hesitation, no remorse or doubt or guilt in her eyes as she watched the man writhe in pain for a few seconds.  If anything, there was a predatory glee in her crimson orbs, like a cat playing with a mouse before, ultimately, she brought him up to her mouth and…


*Gulp…*


“Ahh~  There we go.  If anything, becoming my food is too good of a death for you, but I’ll do my best to digest and get as much good out of you as I can.”  Giggling as she continued to rub her belly, the amorous look in her eye as she thought about the pain and suffering her body was so passively inflicting on the shrunken men with chilling.


This is beyond anything I was told about…  These Ostanians are monsters, but this woman has to be the Devil masquerading in human form.  Not a stranger to those who delight in snuffing out the life of others, the soldier had never seen something as haunting as the profound joy and satisfaction on the assassin’s face.  The only reason he knew she wasn’t pleasuring herself through the entire process was that both of her hands had been in clear view the whole time, though, from the way she was fidgeting, it didn’t seem like she needed them.  Shit!  I need to get out of here!  I need to get away before-!?


“Ah!  That’s right.  There’s one more of you, isn’t there.”  With a playful giggle, the woman turned her attention to him and his body froze up in fear.  It was too late to get away, even if his efforts had done more than just stain the wood with his blood, he couldn’t get away as her shadow fell over him and the soft pads of her fingers gently picked him up.  “Are you ready?  I was thinking about killing you before disposing of your body, but unlike that scientist, you willingly led all of these men to treachery.  Make sure you lead them through my digestive system properly too, though I suppose there isn’t much room for error in that regard.”


“N-No!  W-Wait, p-please.  Spare my l-life and I’ll…”  His brain grasping at anything to save his skin, the man said the only thing that came to mind.  “... I’ll work for yo-!”


But before he could finish, her gentle, playful eyes narrowed harshly at him.  “Tsk, so you’re treacherous scum too then.  I suppose that’s something else our countries have in common.”  She said, opening her mouth wide and placing him on her outstretched oral muscle.


“N-No!  No, please!  I don’t want to die!  Not like this!”  Slipping on the slimy, warm tongue, he couldn’t leap to safety as she expertly blocked any other attempts and slowly pulled him in.  The hot, humid breath that poured out over him carried the stench of raw meat and death on it, and the ominous gurgles of digestion from deeper within were accented with muffled cries and screams.  There wasn’t much light in the room to begin with, but as her slender lips closed in front of him, the man was plunged into utter darkness.


Any sense of hope was snuffed out with the light that he lost, and the slithering muscle under him came to life, pushing him around the oral cavity and drenching him in her thick, tangy saliva.  The oppressive heat compounded the exhausting factor of staying above the rising tide, but subconsciously, he knew that it was futile to even try to fight.  She swallowed more than two dozen men but…  No, there’s no way this is real.  That’s it!  I have to be dreaming…  Yes, this is nothing but a dre-!?  Falling into denial, the man was carried with the heavy fluid as it moved toward the back of the dark space, and then…


*Gulp*




Enjoying the last living morsel left to squirm down her throat, Yor’s sensual sigh of satisfaction was like no other she’s ever had before.  Her fascination with death and the implements through which humans have inflicted it upon others throughout history mixed with the satisfaction of a filling meal, making her body hotter and more sensitive than normal.  The wiggling in her belly spread a warmth throughout her core, making her slowly slide her hands a bit lower down her abdomen.


Ahh~  I haven’t had such a wonderful meal before.  Loid-san’s are still tastier by far, but…  Thinking of her fake husband, Yor’s fingers crept dangerously close to her undercarriage and her heartbeat spiked.  She imagined herself crawling over his body, ready to slowly peel his sleepwear off as she pinned him down.  She was fairly confident that she could. Kyaaa!  Wh-What are you thinking, Yor Forger!  N-No, Yor Briar!  I’m not Loid-san’s real wife, s-so we couldn’t possibly…  Pulling her hands away from her heated womanhood, she grabbed a couple of the shrunken corpses that needed disposing of and swallowed them to distract herself.  ‘Yor Forgers’ thoughts are influencing me too much lately.  I only need to be a good wife and mother so I can keep killing.  As long as we can be together for tha- W-Wait a minute…  What if Loid-san f-finds a woman he actually loves someday?  Would I have to eliminate her to keep my place in our family?  Loid-san is quite handsome and Anya-san is a little darling, so I’m sure there are plenty of women that would love to pursue him romantically.  I was lucky enough to find someone willing to fake a relationship with me to avoid suspicions at all.  If I lose Loid-san…


Stress eating as she agonized over the dilemma she just realized could potentially threaten her security, the dozen bodies vanished into the gluttonous woman’s stomach before she even noticed.  Grasping at nothing, Yor looked down at the vanished corpse pile and then down at her stomach.  Her mind focusing back on it, she calmed down as the struggles and faint cries of anguish came from the digestive organ.  Smiling, she found a relatively safe spot out of sight to lay down and rubbed her belly.  Knowing that the stronger their struggles got, the more they were suffering made her wish all the more to make that little fantasy of laying with her husband all the more appealing.


Maybe I could try to appeal a bit more to Loid-san.  Even if we became a real couple, I’d keep my killing a secret from him like I do with Yuri.  Even if it was the most practical method to ensure her fake relationship continued safely, looking at her empty ring finger, more now than the night they started their grand charade, she wished for something to prove her marital status.


Lulled into a peaceful, lustful sleep, the Thorn Princess’ mission was, as usual, completed flawlessly.




Carefully, patiently, and slowly, crawling up the tight tunnel of ring muscles that were trying to push him back down, the Ostanian soldier ignored the protests of his sore muscles and burning lungs to drag himself a bit further up.  His legs stung from the acids that attempted to digest him, but he ignored that and continued to crawl.  He clawed his way past the bodies that piled on top of him after landing in the active digestive organ, and once his devourer seemed to be resting peacefully, he made his move to ascend her throat and get to safety.


When I get out of here, I’ll kill this woman!  I’m not someone’s meal or snack!


There were a couple of close calls when she’d swallow at an odd time or a twitch would make him slip a bit, but he steadily made his way up her throat until his hand finally breached the orifice of her gullet!  Quickly dragging his body out of the hot, pulsating tunnel, he was able to squeeze out of her mouth and into the cool, night air.


I…  I did it?  In disbelief, he pinched himself to make sure this wasn’t a dying dream in his last moments getting tossed and churned into a nutrient soup in her unforgiving stomach.  He really made it out!  Yes!  Freedom!  Oh, just you wait, you monstrous devil!  When I come back-!?  N-No!  Nooooo!  Turning to face the slumbering giantess one last time before running to safety, he froze in terror as she rolled over in her sleep with her mouth coming right for him!


“Mmm, Loid-san… so delicious.”  She mumbled in her sleep as her lips sealed around him.  Slurping up the poor man, she swallowed him easily, sending him back into the slurry of traitors, and let out a small, satisfied burp.  “But I couldn’t eat… another bite…”


Rolling back onto her back, she smiled happily and unconsciously patted her belly.


Splashing down in the acidic solution of gastric fluids and what were once people, the soldier’s cries were unheard by anyone.




Waking with the dawn, it took a moment for Yor to remember where she was and why she was there, but once she was cognitive again, she looked down at her stomach and patted it gently.  Somewhere inside of her, 39 bodies were being processed and stripped of any value, making their way through her intestines.  From the groan that came from her stomach, it had finished its job, now empty and awaiting something new to fill it.  Sadly, all of her ‘clients’ are gone, so she’d have to find something on the way home to satisfy her hunger.


Checking the abandoned building thoroughly once more, she made sure to completely destroy any trace of the shrinking devices left.  Though she was more than happy to keep a couple for herself, they were far too dangerous to fall into anyone else’s hands.  However, there was one item, in particular, she needed to make sure she found and got rid of, the scientist’s notes.  He mentioned that he didn’t share them with anyone, so they should be in the building somewhere.  Thankfully, it wasn’t too hard to find, since he likely thought nobody here would be looking for it, and she watched it burn completely to ash.


Finished with her assignment, Yor was just about ready to leave but had one more thing to attend to.


Rubbing her belly, the ravenette looked around the surrounding trees until she found one with a divot at its roots.  Of course the restrooms would be destroyed…  And I thought I was lucky when I found some toilet paper in those supplies.  Sighing, even though she knew there was nobody else around she checked her surroundings to make sure before turning her back to the tree and squatting over the hole.  Pulling down her black, rose-print lace panties and holding the back of her dress skirt to the side, she relaxed her bladder and exposed anus and clenched her bowels.


*PPPPRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!*


Erupting loudly from her plump rear, the built-up gasses that had been festering all night announced the emergence of the fat, sticky log of scat that was waiting to come out.  Even though she knew she was alone, the trumpeting made her blush a deep shade of red.  I’m so glad nobody else heard that!


Her bladder emptying faster than her bowels, there was relief in the shameful acts and she just focused on finishing her business so she could leave.  With another push, her anal sphincter was stretched wide as the bulk of the waste was pushed through, falling to the ground with the rest.  A couple more good pushes and a few quiet pockets of gas slipping out later, Yor was bracing herself against the tree to catch her breath.


Wiping herself, she stood up and fixed her clothes as she looked down at the pile that was the result of nearly 40 men passing through her.  While it was a rather large pile of excrement, there was no indication of what it was made from.  No bones or flecks of hair sticking out, let alone possible survivors or identifying clothing.  If she didn’t know what it was she ate, Yor wouldn’t guess that was all that was left from a group of treacherous scum.


Smiling coldly at the steaming, putrid pile of feces, she turned to walk away.  “Enjoy being fertilizer.  You’ll help my ‘garden’ bloom more beautifully like that.”  However, taking a couple steps, Yor pulled at the top hem of her dress and rubbed the curve of her rear a bit.  “I thought I was imagining it, but I guess not?  Did my clothes shrink in the cold?”


The material of her slim dress was biting into her chest and her underwear was riding up her butt.  It was obvious after pulling her panties back up that her clothes weren’t fitting like they did the day before.  Even her thighs were bulging out of her boots slightly.  Though, while noticeable, it was only mildly uncomfortable and easily ignored once she acknowledged it.


“Well…  I can always have it refitted.  But right now, I just want to get back home.”  Smiling happily, she took off through the woods, back to the rendezvous spot so she could give her report.  How should I try to appeal to Loid-san?  I’ve never thought about this sort of stuff before since my killings always took priority over romance.  Should I ask to go on a d-d-date?  Maybe h-hold his hand sometimes?  Trying to think of things she could do that weren’t too embarrassing, she knew her appeal as a ‘housewife’ mostly started and ended with brewing tea.  I-I’ll try to improve my cooking a bit more…  Even if she couldn’t match Loid’s skill, just proving she could make more than one dish properly would be a bit plus!


Though, thinking of tasty meals, her mind wandered back to the feast she gorged herself on the night before.   The salty flavor of those men’s skin was much better than she expected and the coppery undertones of the injured one’s blood complemented the taste more than the rest of their innards did.  And having something live in her stomach was an exhilarating experience.  If it was any other animal, she might feel sorry for the poor thing as her stomach acids dissolved it, but it was a fate too perfect for filth that betrays their country.  Of course, she couldn’t share those meals with her family, which she was both saddened by and happy with.


If I had to choose one, I prefer Loid-san’s meals more, but I hope my next ‘clients’ show up soon.  Licking her lips as she raced through the forest, Yor placed her hand on her needles and smiled maliciously at the thought of who’d be pierced by them next.  More rotting weeds, and harmful influences to remove and be put to better use as fertilizer.  I could really go for seconds.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282