- Text Size +

“Alright then, it’s settled: 7 pm at my place, we’ll watch that movie that came out recently, the one with those guys who are bad guys but want to be good guys. Yeah, that’s right. No, don’t worry, I’ll prepare something. OK, see you later!”

With a loud beep, the call was ended and the young panda put the desk phone down on its base and glanced at the clock: it was about half past eleven in the morning. Ashe looked out of the window. What beautiful weather! Warm, sunny and a cloudless blue sky: it made you really want to go out! Maybe she could have gone to the flea market before lunch. Yes, she would have done that. She headed for the bedroom, entered the walk-in wardrobe and admired her naked body reflected in a mirror for a few seconds. She pulled a beautiful red dress off a crutch and put it on. The dress slipped easily over the panda’s head, filled with long, black hair, styled in a fringe, from which sprouted large, round white ears. It slid down, past her green eyes, her little black nose, her shoulders, then caressed her big tits before continuing over her belly, past her navel and vagina and stopping only after passing her thighs and knees, settling at ankle height. She chose a pair of red high-heeled shoes, matching the dress, and put them on her plantigrade paws.
Ashe pirouetted on the spot and the dress followed her motion, lifting the skirt and then letting it slowly settle to its place. The red looked good on her, contrasting the white fur of her muzzle and chest, the light grey of her limbs and eye area typical of pandas, and the dark grey of her hands and paws.
She took her shopping trolley from the storeroom and embarked out of the house, walking towards the neighbourhood square that housed the open-air market. The hubbub of people increased as she approached her destination, until she was in the middle of the square, surrounded by people with the same objective as hers. Every now and then she would even cast a curious glance at the passers-by, either for the colours of their hair, or for some rather showy piercings or a peculiar hairstyle. At this moment she was intent on observing one half-covered by the others, with its back turned, its orange and yellow fur giving her the impression that it was a fox. Yet something did not seem right to her. She realized when he turned and the crowd moved just enough to allow her to see his tail and muzzle: they were those of a wolf, but the red fox coat had misled her.
“Well” - she thought - “a wolf and a fox are not so different…”
She left the wolf alone and wandered around the market without much thought, now approaching a stall of books, now one of paintings, now one full of all kinds of objects, such as old desk lamps.
Then suddenly she noticed a stall further back than the others, under a dark awning, full of curious-looking articles. She approached it to take a look: old books with unusual characters, salt lamps, strange rings with geometric symbols... strange that no one else had approached it, it was a real wonder-stand!
“Everything you see is authentic, belonged to mages, witches and enchanters of all kinds. Touching is allowed but please handle with care.”
Ashe could have sworn that up to that moment the other side of the stand was deserted, yet now she found herself gazing at an anthropomorphic goat lady that was completely black except for her hair, eyes and horns, which instead boasted a vivid orange colour. Even the clothes she wore were black.
“Oh, don't worry, I’m just browsing. Hey, this… oh?”
Ashe lowered her gaze to an old, heavy book and pointed to it to ask the lady for information, but when she raised her head again, she was no longer there. She froze confused, still with her index finger pointing at the book and turned her head right and left, looking for the elusive saleswoman. Perhaps that was why there were no customers at that stall.
The panda then picked up the aforementioned book, carefully as she had been advised, and began flipping through a few pages for a cursory glance. The pages were full of Latin formulas, few illustrations and many lists of ingredients, probably for potions or related concoctions.
“Okay yes. I’m buying it!” The first two words were only thought, while the last two were said aloud, hoping to get the goat’s attention to finalize the purchase. When that didn’t happen, Ashe merely inserted a bill into the piggy bank placed next to the stall with a piece of paper that read ‘Counter’. A ‘thank you’ accompanied by laughter echoed in her head, but the source of this sound was unknown, as was the owner of the stall’s current location. Wary, she quickly placed the big book in her trolley, occupied by a couple of novels purchased at previous stands, and headed home to satiate her midday appetite and shake off that unpleasant feeling of being watched.

Back at home, Ashe went back to the walk-in wardrobe to undress (she felt more comfortable without clothes in the house), removed the books from the trolley and took the ‘magic’ book with her to the kitchen, which she would leaf through while she ate. To her amazement it turned out to be interesting, full of spells, blessings, curses and potions. If the mouth literally ate the meal, the eyes figuratively devoured the contents of that volume.
She was so fascinated by it that when the meal was over, she still remained at the table, with a notepad beside her to mark the page number of the most interesting spells such as ‘Minor Illusion’, ‘Alter Self’ or ‘Enlarge/Reduce’.

Before realizing she had immersed herself in reading, hours passed. It took the setting sun, peeping through the window, to make her notice that it was no longer lunchtime. The clock read 18:42. In less than twenty minutes her guest would arrive and she still had to clear the table! She took her book and notepad to the sofa in the living room and hurried to clean the kitchen. She cleaned up in record time and threw herself onto the sofa, eager to continue reading. One thing that fascinated her were the drawings next to some of the spells, even though they were crude they showed the poses to assume to cast correctly the spells.
Lying on the sofa on her stomach, she was reading eagerly with her heart-shaped eyes and her paws crossed in the air, like a puppy admiring her idol. She was so engrossed in reading that the ringing of the doorbell, 30-ish minutes later, made her jump.
“I’m coming!” She shouted towards the door, then got up and started walking towards it.
Opening the door, she found himself in front of her childhood friend: Koma.
Koma was a red fox with an orange and white coat, while its nose, limbs and ears were black. The thick orange tail ended in a lock of white. The most common colouring for his species. His hair was thick and the same colour as his coat, so much so that Ashe used to joke about it, teasing him that she couldn’t tell what was fur and what was hair. His eyes, on the other hand, were of a beautiful emerald green. Standing at 1,8m tall, he towered over Ashe by about ten centimetres.
He was wearing a pair of light jeans and a short-sleeved T-shirt with a blue and black striped pattern. On his digitigrade paws were blue sandals. In his hands he held a square, rosy package, which read the name of the bakery it came from.
“Good evening miss, sorry for the delay. Still in a fight with clothes?” The fox asked smilingly.
“They hate me! They get stuck in the corners of the furniture and impede my movements, I'm better off without them. Come in, I have something to show you!”
“May I come in?”
Once inside, Koma placed the package on the living room table.
“Uhm, what is that?” the curious panda asked.
“Cheesecake! Lemon flavor. I know you said you were going to cook something, but can you say no to a cheesecake?”
“Oh! You shouldn’t have…”
“Anyways! What is it that thing you wanted to show me?” Now it was the fox being the curious one. r32;“Yes, right. Here, take a look!”
Ashe retrieved his book and notepad from the sofa and handed them to Koma.
“A notepad and... a book?”r32;“Not a book, a spell book.”
“A spell book?” Koma raised an eyebrow in puzzlement.
“Exactly. Look, in some there are even drawings, resembling some kind of instructions.” Ashe laughed.
“Cool, which fantasy series is it from?”
“None!”
“What do you mean?”
“It belonged to a real sorcerer.”
Koma stared at her, even more puzzled.
“Or so the saleswoman said…”
“Where did you buy it?”
“At the market.”
“No wait, let me get this straight: you bought an authentic book of spells, belonging to a real sorcerer, at a flea market for pocket change?” Koma courtesy laughed.
Actually, having him saying it like that, it sounded like nonsense. It was an impulse buy, maybe she should have taken a step back and looked at it with a critical eye.
“Let me cast one. I’ll make you reconsider!” She faked confidence.
“Will this be a good idea?”
“It sure will! Close your eyes.”
Hesitantly, the fox indulged her. It would be a matter of minutes and then they would go to see the film and, even better, to eat cheesecake. He stretched out an arm to place the book and notebook on the table behind him and closed his eyes.
“All right, fine, I’m ready.”
Ashe posed as she had seen from the illustration: paws together, standing with a straight back, left arm stretched forward with palm down with index, middle finger and eyes pointed at his target. She began to recite the Latin words. Immediately a swirl of glowing letters formed in front of her fingers, while the sclera of his eyes changed colour to gold and shone with its own light.

NUNC
VULPEMr32;DECRESCO

It lasted just a moment. All fragments of magic disappeared as quickly as they appeared.
Ashe looked in front of him, but instead of his friend he saw a pile of blue clothes that placidly fell to the ground.
“Koma?”
A soft cry of panic rose from her clothes. Ashe approached, crouched down and lifted the shirt. She found in the midst of his clothes a mini fox, about ten centimetres tall.
“Ashe! What the hell...? What?!”
“That was so cool! It worked!”
Ashe gently grabbed Koma and placed him in the palm of her left hand so that he was lying on his back on her fingers and his paws on her wrist.
“Look at you! You are so cute!” She said, bringing her nose close to his little body and rubbing it against him.
“Hey, Ashe!” He replied, covering his private parts with his hands.
“Come on, get your hands off there~, only I have to be naked?”
“Yes, because you lack shame!”
“I’ll make sure you become shameless as well~” she replied seductively, resuming touching him with the thumb of the hand she was holding him with.
At first Koma tried to resist her and push the lascivious finger away, but her gentle touches and her arousal-filled gaze lit a spark in him and so he slowly loosened his guard and allowed the big finger to reach him. Ashe wasted no time, first caressing his head, then ran over his torso, his belly and finally reaching his penis.

Her big thumb touched the flaccid penis, causing a reaction in the little fox, who grasped the panda’s big fingers with his own hands and moaned with pleasure, blushing. His penis, touched and rubbed by Ashe, was slowly becoming erect. When it was fully erect, she switched to using her right hand, using her thumb and forefinger as pincers, grabbing it and starting to masturbate it, looking him straight in the eyes. He, overcome with pleasure, spread his legs as far as he could, let his head fall back and clasped the fingers holding him in a horny embrace.
Ashe then slipped his left thumb under her right leg and lifted her up, then withdrew his right hand, now free to touch her vagina, and brought her snout close to the fox’s ass, rubbing it up and down with her little nose. Then she stuck out her tongue and let it venture to his testicles. She licked them from bottom to top, from left to right and in a circular motion. She moved on to his penis, now fully erect, sticky and covered in pre-cum. She figuratively licked her moustache and, looking at him with eager eyes, ran her tongue over his member. Koma was experiencing an unbelievable arousal, which he had never before believed possible, the panda’s tongue managing to get a grip on every sensitive area of his penis.
Ashe then switched to a more traditional blowjob, closing her lips around his penis and moving her mouth back and forth. Koma at that point let go of the panda’s fingers and pushed forward, sitting up straight and going to cling as much as possible to Ashe’s snout with his hands and paws, going along with her movements and starting to mate with her mouth, panting like never before.
“Ah! Ashe, you are a goddess~” he said, quickening his movement.
“Mmmph” she replied.
“I’m... I’m coming~” shouted a breathless Koma, closing his eyes.
Ashe was looking forward to this moment. She accelerated her movements until she felt Koma’s sperm in her mouth; immediately she opened it wide and let the fox’s semen pool on her tongue. Koma, meanwhile, was ejaculating like never before. A fabulous orgasm was making his member work at full power. It felt like he was expelling litres of sperm, as if each spasm was immediately followed by another one with a consequent release. A little sperm accumulated on Ashe’s nose, while most of it ended up on her tongue. She waited for Koma to finish and then swallowed with a resounding ‘aaaah’.
Koma abandoned himself, satisfied, exhausted and with his penis still dripping with semen, backwards, leaving the panda to support him.

“Koma, your seed was delicious.”
“And you’ve been wonderful.”
“But now it's my turn~”
“Yes…” he replied, without much thought. Then he realised his mistake and ran for cover. “I mean no! Ashe what are you doing?”
Koma saw and felt the hand descend until it reached the height of the panda’s pelvic area.
“You won’t be the only one having fun~”
“Wait Ashe! Let me go back to normal first!”
“Mmmh, no. Not yet.”r32;“Please?”
“I will think about it. For now you have a job to do here~” having said so, she brought the miniature fox closer to her wet vagina. With her other hand she opened her lips, a clear sign of invitation.
He looked at that great beauty in front of him. Then he looked at his exhausted but still dripping penis.
“Come on, man, I’m asking you for one more round.” he thought.
He stood up on her palm and took an unsteady step forward. Ashe’s excitement had made her completely wet to the point of dripping liquid, which ended up copiously on the panda’s hands. Koma’s step landed in the small puddle of female liquid and he had to admit that it excited him a little: he was so small that he considered a few drops a puddle. He blushed and stretched out his hands towards the source of the liquid leak, which seemed to be waiting impatiently for him.
He touched the small lips at first only with his fingers and then with his entire palm, dipping his hands up to his wrist, moving them in circles.
“AH!” cried Ashe in pleasure, removing her hand from her nether regions to move it to her tits, groping herself.
Koma accelerated his movements and added his snout to his hands, pressing it towards the opening and penetrating it inside the vagina, then he stuck out his tongue and began to lick it. He moved one hand to her clitoris to massage and squeeze it, causing further spasms of pleasure in the panda. Finally, he thrust his pelvis forward, causing his flaccid penis to rub against her vagina. In no time at all, the blood flowed back into his member, rising again ready for action. And what action! Koma stimulated every inch of her exposed labia with his aroused appendage, rubbing it, smacking it, eagerly thrusting his penis wherever there was room.
Ashe’s breathing became louder and faster, until she brought her left hand abruptly up to her pussy, causing the poor Koma to enter her vulva without warning. Ashe’s right hand went back to greedily massaging her clitoris.

“Ashe! At least warn me!” Koma tried to protest, but was rightly ignored.
Koma had almost completely penetrated her, with only his paws out, he hoped that Ashe would not forget him in there, removing his left hand and consequently his only firm support.
Her excitement was getting the better of her: she wanted to bend her knees and sit down, to continue masturbating in a more comfortable position. She decided to move to the sofa, sitting with her legs as far apart as possible and using both hands to touch her tits and clitoris, having now forgotten to offer support for Koma.
However, as soon as he felt her hand move away, he jumped up and spread his legs and arms to hold onto the wet walls of the vagina. The bad news was that the slipperiness of the cave did not allow him to hold on for more than a few seconds, the good news was that it was enough, and when lost his grip Ashe was already sitting on the couch. Koma breathed a sigh of relief when he felt his paws touch a soft surface and could serenely resume his task as a sex toy.
Ashe, between his own and Koma’s stimulation, felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.
“Koma~, I’m coming~” she shouted.
The combination of the pleasure caused by her own fingers on her clitoris and nipples combined with that which Koma was supplying from inside her vagina culminated in a flood of squirt, which came out copiously and splashed first on Koma, then on the couch and finally on the floor, accompanied by a series of cries of pleasure. Koma also climaxed, listening to the panda’s lustful moans, and the squirt was joined by the fox’s sperm.
He finally came out, completely soaked, and sat down on the couch himself, letting his back rest against Ashe’s womanhood, while his bottom and legs found comfort on the wet couch with a soft ‘splash’.

“You are a force of nature, Ashe, it felt like being swept away by a raging river,” Koma broke the silence.
“Ahah, I must say you surprised me too. Tiny but effective~”
“Size does not matter, what matters is knowing how to use it,” he mocked in falsetto.
A large, dark grey hand descended from above his head and stroked it with his index finger. Then the hand lowered further, to the fox’s belly height and grabbed him and, like a doll, brought him close to the muzzle. They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, exchanging an understanding of affection before cuddling each other, with Ashe bringing Koma into contact with his muzzle and him opening his arms as wide as he could to embrace and caress her.
“I’d say it's time to try the cheesecake, isn’t it?” asked Koma.
“And maybe even watch the movie” agreed Ashe.
Having said that, she got up and walked towards the table.
“I’ll prepare the portions, you start turning on the TV.”
He spread his arms and looked at her questioningly.
“Don't make that face: you’re small and cute, not dumb. The remote control is next to the left armrest, you can jump on the buttons to operate it~” she replied, sticking out her tongue.

While Koma improvised wrestling moves to press the keys, Ashe had taken the cake from the table and carried it to the kitchen, to cut two slices and plate them. She put the rest of the cake in the fridge. Koma turned on the TV with a suplex and opened the streaming app, after which he jumped on the buttons like a bell game and typed in the name of the movie. Ashe occasionally heard expletives coming from the living room, new gods were being created and blamed, because of the latency between the remote control and the TV set, which caused Koma to misspell the right letter in the search bar several times. Having corrected the mistakes, Koma sat down next to the ‘OK’ button as his friend popped up from the kitchen. He tried to focus on the two plates she was carrying, but her bouncing breasts were definitely more interesting.
“Hey! Where are you looking?! My cheesecakes are down here!” She feigned resentment, bringing the plates close to vagina height and grimacing in offence at Koma.
“Pardon me, miss” - he indulged her - “I will keep my eyes on your delicious cheesecake from now on~”
Satisfied with that promise, Ashe walked over to the sofa, placed the dishes on the empty seat to her right, turned around and took a slight leap backwards and settled with a good butt on the sofa. The impact for a normal person would barely register, but for a remote-control-riding small fox it was basically an earthquake. The fox lost his balance and fell to the side, rolling over the edge of the sofa. He signalled his arrival on the floor with a loud ‘OUCH’.
Ashe laughed briefly at this, given the speed and clumsiness with which it happened.
“Everything OK over there?”
“Ouch. If I wasn’t your friend I would think you did it on purpose. On an unrelated note: did you do that on purpose?” He replied, sitting on the floor massaging his butt.
“N-no...? I didn’t cause you to fall on the floor on purpose. But while you’re there, I can make it up to you... like this!”
“Wait-” Koma was interrupted by Ashe’s left paw, which she had lifted off the ground and placed on his body. For a few seconds, Koma admired Ashe’s four toes and sole’s beans, before he was in direct contact with them. For her, it felt like resting her paw on a heated carpet, difference being a real carpet wouldn’t occasionally wiggle.
For Koma, the experience was drastically different: surrounded by softness, warmth and a growing sense of claustrophobia, he found himself pressed into the floor by a paw as big as himself. He discovered new combinations of emotions: in addition to fear and worry, curiosity, anxiety and excitement made their way into him. He wasn’t exactly a paws guy, but now that he was there, with his snout pressed against those soft pads... something clicked in him, a small spark of excitement would ignite into a fire of excitement. His hands moved on their own, breaking away from the ground and going to palpate the coveted pads with uncertain movements. He clenched his fists and grabbed them. Their softness won him over. He did something he never thought he would do in his whole life: he opened his mouth and kissed them.
Ashe was tickled when she felt those delicate little touches and her instincts made her lift her paw, taking a surprised and horny Koma with her.
“You’re going for it, little guy... I’ll allow you to continue~” she said mischievously. Before bringing him back to the ground, she brought her right paw closer so that when she lowered the left one, Koma found himself pressed between the pads of both paws. He looked around for a moment, surrounded by softness, then resumed touching them, after which he did something he would have thought unthinkable two hours ago: he went to lick them. He was so full of pleasure that he did not mind the gesture, in fact he repeated it several times, sometimes just licking, sometimes even biting those pads that were so strangely aphrodisiac. Ashe willingly assisted him in his adoration, rubbing her soles and flexing her fingers on his body.
Koma did not notice the several minutes that passed swiftly, enraptured as he was by Ashe’s soft paws, enough to make him rub his right hand over his penis again in a newfound whirlwind of pleasure. His hand combined with the slow movements of Ashe’s paws made him orgasm again, exhaling loudly from his mouth to the sky, spurting and staining the dark pads of Ashe’s paws with hot sperm. Then he relaxed every muscle in his body and just let go, defeated.
“Oh my puppy, did you drool again?”
“You are a real temptress. A menace, I would say, to the masculinity of poor defenceless foxes.”
“Let no penis remain flaccid in my presence~” she rubbed her paws together again, seductively.
“He’s aware.” - he said, pointing an index finger to his tired member - “Anyway, is everything ready for tonight?”
“Oh yeah, I thought we’d start off with soup and light salad and see how we feel after that.”
“Not the dinner! You know…”
“Oh, right! The movie, the movie to be seen, the movie chosen specially to be seen, our movie... that movie?”
“Yes, that movie!”
“Okay, jump in.”
She leaned forward and offered him an open hand. She waited for Koma to climb it and
then she brought him up to breast height, gently allowing him to come down and sit on her boob. He wanted to sit on the nipple, but after a minute without lumbar support, he decided to get off and lie down to use the boob as a bed and the nipple as a pillow. Ashe, meanwhile, lay down and rested her legs and paws on an ottoman in front of the sofa.
Now that both had chosen a comfy seating position, the play button on the remote control was pressed and the viewing of the movie finally began.
At last, thought Koma, relax! He raised his arms, interlaced the fingers of his hands and brought them behind his head, ready to enjoy the movie alongside his friend. She stroked his head with her hand, receiving in response slow, rough sounds, similar to a cat’s purr, and then they both shifted their attention to the TV screen.
Attracted by the screen, a religious silence fell between the two, occasionally interrupted to comment on the plot, characters, shots or funny scenes.
Every now and then Koma would provoke Ashe by squeezing her nipple harder and then, when she inevitably exhaled in a higher tone, he would scold her and order her to lower her voice by bringing her index finger in front of her mouth and saying ‘ssshhhh’. Almost always on the nape of the neck of a mock-offended fox came a slap.

Time flies when you’re having fun! At the end credits they realised that an hour and forty minutes had passed in what felt like half an hour.
“Dude, I liked it.” Ashe said, stretching.
“I didn't expect the twist, I thought there would be a different one, but instead... I was impressed, good watch.”
“True, true. But now I have to fix the kitchen for dinner.”
“What's for dinner?”
“You.” She replied, bringing her muzzle close to the fox and sticking out her tongue.
“You know, foxes don’t taste good and then I heard they’re stodgy, it’s hard to digest them…”
“That will be easy to verify~” she said, seductively.
“I’d rather you didn’t, thank youAAAH”
The lips of Ashe’s mouth had opened and closed on Koma, grabbing him by the tail. She stood up and noticed the plates of cheesecake forgotten on the couch, picked them up and headed for the kitchen, plates in hand and Koma dangling from her mouth. He was frozen with fear for a moment: the speed with which he had gained height combined with the height he was at made him blanch a little. Having overcome his initial fear, instinct led him to struggle, but he soon realised how bad an idea that was.
“AAAH. Ashe! Let’s talk about this. Not now of course, don’t drop me!” he mumbled, as his heart beat faster.
“Mmmf!” she mumbled, spreading her arms and shrugging, hoping somehow to make him understand that she would not let him go.

Arriving in the kitchen, she placed the still intact slices of cheesecake in the refrigerator and took out a clear plastic container in which there were pieces of parmigiana. Ashe moved nonchalantly around the kitchen setting the table, still holding Koma with her mouth like mom cat would carry her puppy. The puppy in question was quite worried, however, as a fall from a height that would have been 2-3 storeys tall for him was not something he wanted to experience on his fur.
At last the table was set and Ashe leaned forward and then opened her mouth, letting go of Koma, who sat down without missing a beat, mentally thanking the heavens that he had firm ground under his paws. That short version of ‘angel flight’ had made him reconsider his situation.
“Alright Koma, I’ll heat up some parmigiana, shall I?”
“If you don’t mind I’ll sit here for a moment.”

She nodded and went to finish setting the table for two, but immediately realised that she could not give Koma either normal cutlery, of course, nor dessert cutlery. She apologised to him and then went to the cellar in search of her old toys. She grabbed the hanging keys, went down the stairs and used them to open the old door that gave access to the basement. In those few square metres made almost entirely of stone and dust she had relegated her past. With the help of the light (and also thanks to the small size of the room) she found in little time the toys from her puppy days. She took the whole box, switched off the light, locked the door again and went back upstairs. Koma had just recovered from his earlier fright when he heard a thud from the next room.
“Ashe? Everything OK?”
“Yes, I just put a little something on the table.”
“Ah. And do I want to know what this is all about?”
“You do: since you are too small to use normal crockery you’ve got to use dolls’ crockery.”
“Or get this, bold and revolutionary idea: you grow me to my original size.”
“Lame.”
Koma, thinking she was joking, laughed lightly at this. However, when he saw Ashe enter the room with some small, dusty, coloured crockery, he changed his expression.
“Don’t make that face” - she said - “I’m sure they’ll do just fine!”r32;“That’s not what worries me” he replied.
The panda quickly rinsed the coffee table, cutlery and glass with soap and water in the kitchen sink and then placed them next to Koma.
“Sorry, I couldn’t find any chairs.”
Koma remained silent as he approached the plastic table above and analysed and contemplated both the cutlery and his life choices so far.
“DON’T PANIC.” - he thought. - “She’s joking. When the evening is over, she’ll revert me to my size. I just have to play along for a few more hours.”

Dinner consisted of a sweet portion of parmigiana (more than Koma wanted as Ashe was not used to cutting micro portions), bread, water, beer and a dose of bad news rapid-fired by the TV in the kitchen.
“If you don’t mind, Koma, I’ll change the channel.”
“Be my guest, sometimes the news channel purpose seems to terrify people, and I can’t stand the garbage reporting by some journalists.”
“Oh, did I mention a touchy subject?”
“Ah, sorry… it’s just that I can’t stand journalists, in fact I despise them.”
“OK, let’s see what the others are broadcasting…” - she said, zapping - “...oh, look. Sherlock!”
“Yes, Sherlock will do.”

They watched in religious silence the rectangle of light on which the episode was transmitted, interrupted only by a few commercials. When the episode was over, the micro was the first to speak, who looked at the wall clock and hinted that it was time to leave.
“Are you leaving already? The night is young.”
“Yes, being the weekend I would like to wake up early in the morning to go to the beach. If you’d like we can go together. So if you would take the book and recite the formula to make me normal again, I’d appreciate it.”

“No, I don’t think I want to do that.” She replied, assuming the ‘Gendo’ pose: elbows firmly on the table, arms pointing upwards, fingers of her hands intertwined to support her chin. Her eyes (in this case not hidden by magically glowing glasses) were fixed on the mini fox, which together with the rest of her muzzle, gave Ashe a serious expression.
Koma, who did not think he would receive a negative answer, felt a pang. Hoping for a joke, he forced a smile and tempted fate.
“Come on, Ashe, this is no time for jokes. It’s late enough already and-”
“I wasn’t joking. I’ve decided that you’re too small and cute to go back to the way you were.” Now her muzzle hinted at a smile, but the expression Koma read was not one of happiness, but of sadism.
“Ashe, turn me back to normal.”
“I can, but do I want to~?”
“Ashe! What gives?!” He protested, raising his voice, pricking up his ears and spreading his arms.
“Oh no, the little guy is feisty~” - she replied amused - “And what are you going to do if I say no? You’re mine now, Koma.” She said, as she adjusted herself better in the chair, leaning back and folding her arms in front of her chest. She was looking down at him, in more than a way.
“I’m no one’s propriety! Revert my size!”
“Let’s see, let’s see... how can I convince you…” - she said, bringing her hand to her chin - “Ah! How about... this?”
Ashe leaned over the table, placing his tits on top of the little vixen and then lowered them onto him, applying pressure.
“Look, I’m pinning you down without any effort.” - she said seductively, pushing a little harder - “How about this: lift my tits, if you can. Lift them off the table and you’ll get your size back... otherwise you’ll be mine, little one~”
Koma was still sitting, but the weight of Ashe’s chest was slowly forcing him to lie down on the table. Unfortunately for him, with his stature had also shrunk his vigour: at normal size he would have had no difficulty in winning a test of strength against her, but now even lifting a boob seemed a Herculean task. He tried lifting as hard as he could, straining both arms and legs, but could not stop the panda’s breasts from descending. Once they rested on the table, they both knew it was over.
“You lost!” Ashe exclaimed.
Koma did not know what to say. Ashe’s heartbeats overpowered the palpitations of his own heart, accelerated by a whirlwind of fear, despondency and anguish. Was he really becoming Ashe’s pet? He tried to push this thought away and when Ashe went back to sitting upright, he found the strength to speak up.
“N-not fair! Make me normal again!”
“No.”
“You can’t do this to me!”
"What are you going to do about it?” She pricked his chest several times with her index finger.
“I…”
“You…?”
Koma swallowed. He had no power. He had mindlessly accepted to be the center of a spell cast, damn his recklessness! He had to submit to someone else’s whims now. He needed a moment to think: fussing wouldn’t do him any good, nor protesting would… but how to get out of this situation? He sighed.
“Ashe, will you please make me normal again?” He tried to smile without sounding sarcastic.
“No... but if you keep being polite I might change my mind. For now though, I’d say it’s bed time.”
Ashe quickly cleared the table and then, without allowing him to counter, lifted Koma up and laid him on his right hand, as he had done earlier in the afternoon. She walked towards the bedroom smiling. Passing through the living room, Koma glimpsed the dollhouse from which the crockery came.
“You know, I didn’t bring my pyjamas…” he let out a nervous giggle, pointing at the dollhouse.
“Don't worry, you wouldn’t have used it anyway: you won’t sleep in the doll bed.”
“Oh, that’s good.”
“You will sleep with me~”
“Oh, that’s not so good.”

The long side of Ashe’s bed was aligned with the wall, a choice that allowed her to watch the television while sitting on her bed with her shoulders supported. Ashe pulled back the sheet and deposited Koma unceremoniously on the soft mattress.
He hopped on the spot a couple of times before being crushed by Ashe’s ass, who had let herself go on the bed without a thought. A muffled sound of protest rose from her buttocks as she moved her rear left and right with a slow, rhythmic gait. After this impromptu twerk, she laid down and lifted her ass just enough to reach the little fox with her right hand and grabbing him again, holding it as if it were a glass. She brought him close to her muzzle and with mock indignation noticed the erect penis.
“Oh! No no no, that won’t do: you can’t go to sleep with that erection!”
Immediately she adjusted his grip, lifting her thumb over and behind Koma’s head to support his neck, tilted her hand in a brief twisting motion and spread her fingers apart. With her left, using her index finger and thumb she went to grasp the stiff dick, causing an immediate spasm of pleasure in him, and began to slide them up and down, up and down, up to the tip of the penis and then all the way down to touch the base and also stimulate the testicles from below, with a naughty middle finger.
Koma was in ecstasy, manifested by the increasingly intense panting and dangling paws that indulged the lustful panda’s every movement. The pre came out copiously and moistened Ashe’s fingers, who continued to masturbate her new toy, occasionally speeding up the movement.
“Ah, Ashe… I feel… I’m about to come.”
At these words, she brought him close to her left breast, made sure the penis aimed at her nipple and increased the rhythm. With one last strong spasm and a soft cry he told Ashe that he was coming, and began to squirt a large amount of semen onto her nipple. Each squirt added a bit of white on its surface, each stroke caused a stronger gush and increased the volume of semen on the panda’s nipple. He squirted, aided by Ashe’s eager fingers, until he had nothing left in his body to ejaculate on her.
“Aaaah” he said with an exhalation of exhaustion. Ashe definitely said something to him, but since he was in the post-nut phase not a single syllables registered in his brain.

A minute later, when the blood flowed back into his head, he found himself lying supine on Ashe’s belly, who in turn was lying on the bed above the sheets, absent-mindedly looking at her mobile phone, scrolling with her thumb through what Koma assumed was a social. He noticed the offended nipple and felt a craving for vanilla-strawberry ice cream.
“Ashe, are you sure you want me to sleep with you?”
“Sure, what’s the issue?”
“I might get squashed…”
“That would be exciting!”
Koma swallowed and cursed himself for the words he was about to utter.
“Not for me, and you would immediately break your new toy.”
Ashe stopped scrolling through the social and raised an eyebrow. He had already accepted his new role as a micro. She thought it would take him a little more convincing.
“You’re not wrong, actually. Then let me think of a safe place to rest…”r32;“Thanks, miss.”
“Let’s see, you could rest on my tits... but then if I turn around you’d fall off, so no. Belly and legs share the same issue. Next to my legs? No, you’d be too far away. Ah-ha, I’ve got it! You’ll be staying in my vagina!”
“Fuck that! Ouch! Sorry, I meant, no thanks, my lady.” He rubbed his head, after receiving a reprimanding tap for the disrespect shown.
“Good manners, little one, never forget them.”
“Yes, miss.”
“Now, back to the point…”
Her left hand immediately lifted off the mattress and wrapped the little fox in a firm but gentle grip, grabbing him and taking him towards her pussy. She let it drop right in front of her lips.
“Come on in. It may not be furnished but it’s plenty cosy~”
“Um…”
Koma stared at the large vagina in front of him and cursed himself again for ending up in such a situation. Then he stretched his arms to grasp the small labia and opened a gap into which he slipped a paw. Ashe moaned briefly. Koma inserted his other paw and using his arms gave himself a push as if he were going down a slide.
He was careful not to squeeze in too much, entering only up to his neck so as not to suffocate either from heat or from lack of air.
“What do you say, little guy? Are you comfortable~?”
“You're hot and soft, it’s better than I thought.”
“That I am hot you can bet~”
“Also humble.”
“Shush. Time to sleep.”
“Well, then... good night!”
“Goodnight~” she responded to the greeting by caressing his head, and since she was there, rubbing her clitoris a little.
He managed to lie down rather comfortably as the day’s fatigue washed over him, causing him to collapse into a deep sleep in a matter of minutes.
Ashe realised he had fallen asleep when he heard a faint snoring sound and equally faint vibrations coming from her genitals. She smiled and reached out a hand to flick the switch near the wall, turning off the lamp and letting darkness in to fill in the room. A couple more minutes on the internet and then she too would fall asleep.

Koma woke up the next day in the same position he had gone to sleep in, which was pretty unusual for him. Evidently his subconscious was just as concerned about falling out of her vagina as he was, freezing him in place and preventing it from happening. Ashe must not have moved too much either, as he found her in a supine position. Luckily for him Ashe was still asleep, since as soon as he crawled out, there was no response from her. He stretched his arms and legs and looked around, scratching his back.
“Ashe?” He asked quietly, but again got no answer.
With a yawn he wondered what time it was. There should’ve been an alarm clock on the bedside table, so he walked to the head of the bed to read the time. He went around Ashe’s thigh and followed the wall until he reached the panda’s chest, moving up and down synced to her breath. He did make out the time: half past seven. What now? He would have to wait for her to wake up, for given his size he was unable to go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast or clean or do anything else! Being a bother, however, that he could do! He immediately got to work by climbing up Ashe’s neck and then climbed the right one of the twin mountains.
When he reached the top he sat down facing her, close to her nipple with his legs crossed, so that it was between her thighs and below his penis, which he promptly placed on top of. He began to tease it with both hands, moving them in circles and interspersing the motion with real groping, squeezing and grasping and sometimes drumming.
Ashe’s breathing became faster and faster and a few quick eye movements fooled Koma into thinking he had woken her up. But seeing that they were false alarms, he kept going until he saw the panda’s eyes open listlessly.
“Good morning!” Koma burst out.
“Good morning…” she replied, yawning.
Without thinking about it and without giving little Koma any notice, Ashe lifted herself up to sit up straight, causing him to fall down in her lap.
“Ouch!” He exclaimed. The landing was soft but not painless. He massaged his ass while Ashe, having just awakened, realised what had happened.
“Oh no, are you OK?”
“I’ve had worse.”
It was Ashe’s turn to stretch, and she did so while placing her paws on the floor, ready to stand up. She grabbed the little fox in her hands and got out of bed.
“Shower.” She said, blinking and walking towards the bathroom.

Koma was left on the sink while she argued with the tap and the temperature of the water, too cold, too hot, now too cold again.
“How is it that showers have boolean temperatures? It’s almost like opening a safe: first you have to turn the knob a few centimetres to the left, then to the right a few millimetres, and only when the god of combinations is satisfied can you have the just-right temperature!”
Meanwhile, Koma’s attention was captured by the soap dispenser, which was the automatic kind and had a proximity sensor: he put his arm close to the black plastic and the dispenser turned on. Its electric motor immediately started and dropped a big drop, which landed on Koma’s still-extended arm, covering his forearm with soap.
Ashe was still in the middle of her invective against the shower gods when she heard the sound of the dispenser, turned around just in time to see the scene and immediately her mood changed from ‘moderately annoyed’ to ‘elated’.
“Koma, you have no idea what a great idea you just gave me!”
“Should I be worried?”
“Just a little.” She replied, smiling, squinting her eyes and mimicking the amount with her index and thumb fingers.
In the meantime the water had reached the mystical lukewarm temperature that Ashe craved, so after she had prepared her towel and bathrobe, she opened the door to the shower stall and stepped inside. First, however, she had sat Koma down on the shelf that held the shampoos and conditioners and it was still a shock for him to see himself only reaching halfway to the bottles.
“You know, I don’t usually use a sponge when I take a shower.”
“Clothes or sponges don’t matter, as long as they stay away from your body!”
“It’s just that they’re not as fluffy as I’d like... but I found a perfect one today!”
Koma looked around and saw no sponge.
“And where would that be?”
“In front of me: it is orange and white.”
Three seconds passed, the time it took Koma to process the sentence. Had he understood correctly? He watched Ashe bouncing in place, full of excitement. Yes, he did understand correctly.
“No.”
“Yes!” She shrieked, once again stretching out her hands towards him. Koma curled up on the shelf, trying to make himself as small as possible and put his tail to cover his body as much as possible, praying that the spell would activate again. Of course it was all in vain, as Ashe’s hand reached out and lifted him anyway. With her other hand she grabbed the shampoo and tipped it over to drop some of the liquid onto the fox’s back. She then rubbed it on her own body, and when she did, she discovered that Koma was even softer than she had imagined: his fur touched hers, giving her the sensation of receiving a gentle caress. She passed the fox-sponge over her chest, first teasing her breasts and then her nipples with slow, circular movements, then lowered her hand to her belly and finally reached her vagina. Perhaps it was the brio of using a micro as a sponge, perhaps it was the warm and welcoming atmosphere of the water running down her back, Ashe felt aroused again and could not help but stimulate her clitoris. She leaned forward and leaned her free hand against the wall and with the other continued to direct Koma so that his soap-softened fur brushed her clitoris and labia as her breathing grew heavy.
Koma had overcome his initial dismay at this particular situation and had to admit that it was the tragedy he imagined. If he could have a talk with himself, it would have gone along these lines:
“You’re enjoying it, are you not?”
“No, not at all.”
“Liar... you may not be Pinocchio, but you’ve also got something that grows when you lie.”
“Silence!”
Ashe had accelerated her movements with her hand and was pushing harder on her genitals, making Koma’s back completely touch her labia as the head rhythmically stimulated her clitoris. He clung to her and facing the palm of Ashe’s hand, he shoved his penis in the gap between her fingers and began thrusting.
They gasped and moaned, too absorbed in their own pleasure and deafened by the roar of the water to notice they were masturbating each other. Koma came first, smearing the short fur covering her big fingers with sperm, followed shortly after by Ashe, whose pussy spilled a good deal of female liquid onto Koma’s back.

After recomposing themselves they actually took a shower, with Koma soaping and rinsing himself with the jets of water that Ashe deflected with his arms. Ashe’s bathrobe had a breast pocket in front, which Koma was promptly relegated to while she finished cleaning the shower. They left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to eat a healthy breakfast.
Before the meal, Ashe broke the silence.
“You know, I thought about it a bit last night while you were sleeping. I’m going to make you normal again…” - She began. Koma wagged his tail, full of hope. - “...but! On one condition.”
“Ugh.” - he rolled his eyes - “Of course. And what would that be?”
“You will have to accept it beforehand.”
“Oh, come on! It’s not fair! Please tell me.”
“You can stay small if you want~.”
“To hell with it. I accept.” He sighed. Back to normal at last! Even if a price was going to be payed.
“Splendid!”
She picked him up (for the last time, Koma hoped) and returned to the place of the misdeed, where it all began: the living room. She placed it on the floor and took a step back.
“Aaaaw, look at you. You’re too adorable and crushable.”
“No, I’m not!”
“You don’t think you’re adorable?”
“I am not walkable.”
“Of course you are, look!”
Ashe lifted a paw and lowered it onto him.
“Aargh.”
“See?”
She withdrew her paw and took a further step backwards, while peering out of the magic book the correct pose to stand in. Paws together, back straight, right arm raised with palm towards the ceiling while the index and middle fingers, as her gaze, were pointed at the target. She began to utter the words of the spell.



VULPES
REDIT
 STATUM QUO



Just like the first time, glowing letters appeared around her fingers, and fragments of magic manifested in the form of brilliant light. As soon as the last phoneme came out of Ashe’s mouth, Koma returned to his original size and any trace of magic disappeared.
Still lying on the ground, Koma looked around in disbelief. He touched his arms, his chest and then sprang to his feet. He looked (finally from top to bottom) into the eyes of his friend, who was smiling a little joyfully and a little mischievously as usual.
He would have had so much to complain about, so many things to whine about... but looking at her tender face he just couldn’t. The emotion, which he had been trying to suppress for two days, found strength in the reacquainted dimensions of his body and burst out through his eyes. He found her in a hug and rested his chin on her shoulders, squeezing her tightly as tears flowed inexorably from his eyes, sobbing softly. She returned the embrace and stroked the fur on his back and tail.
A couple of minutes later they were in the kitchen eating breakfast, consisting of the famous slices of cheesecake cut and forgotten the day before in the fridge and some fruit juice. Having finished the meal and set the table, Koma asked about his clothes.
“I put them on the sofa, but I think you’re better off without them~.”
“Thanks, ahah” He replied, blushing.
“Are you leaving already?”
“Yes, I have chores to do. I guess I thank you? For... well, everything.”
Ashe stood up, watched him dress and then accompanied him to the exit. She opened the door for him and at the doorway drew his attention by touching him on the shoulder with a finger.
“Aren’t you forgetting something? "
“I’m pretty sure I didn’t, I had nothing but the cheesecake... and the clothes.”
“I was referring to the other thing.”
“Ah, hell. Okay, let’s hear your condition. I warn you, if it’s something unreasonable you can forget it.”
“I want this movie night to be let’s say... a monthly occurrence. Deal?”
Koma turned and walked two steps away, without uttering a word. Then he stopped suddenly, turned again to face her before answering.
“Deal.”