- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for Melissa to meet up with Jacob again. She's still mad though, so I don't think this is going well for him.

Melissa had a new issue. She had reached Jacob's apartment building, but she couldn't work out which floor his flat was on. She knew it was the 14th floor of course, but it was really difficult to tell where each floor was when her toes were each taller than a single storey. That was the other problem – she had kept growing on the way and she must have at least doubled in height again. It had just been so tempting to grab the tops of buildings as she passed and pour the tiny creatures into her mouth, not to mention the countless number who had been squished flat beneath her bare soles. Standing up just wasn’t an option. The building was too small and she couldn’t see it at all under her massive tits.

 

So Melissa decided to lie down in front of Jacob’s building. The enormity of her body meant that she had crushed several hundreds of other buildings in order to do so, but now she was gazing intently into each window of the building. Craters had formed in the grounds, none quite so large as those created by Melissa's gargantuan tits and cracks were spreading across the city streets.

 

Remembering how she had destroyed her most recent building, Melissa had an idea. Putting her enormous lips over the top of it, she gradually lowered her mouth onto the building. She felt a pleasant tickling sensation as the top touched the back of her throat and her tongue ran across the intermittently smooth windows and coarse brickwork. Slowly lifting her lips back up and leaving a shimmering coating of saliva behind, she pursed her lips and enclosed just the very tip. Applying just a little bit more pressure and practiced suction, she sucked the roof off the building and into her mouth.

 

Smiling with lips still covered in broken masonry at the exposed inhabitants of the top floor, Melissa ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge slightly. She swallowed loudly enough for everyone in the city to hear.

 

"Hmmm, finally something big enough to put inside me. I'm looking for my ex-boyfriend, I don't suppose any of you know where he is?"

 

The insects on the top floor made some silly shrieking noises in response, grasping their ears as they did so, but Melissa couldn't really hear them.

 

"Guess I'll just have to suck this dry until I find him then. This is gonna be fun."

 

Using her tongue this time, Melissa licked away the next floor, swallowing it greedily along with the residents. The earth shook as she did so, her body expanding, her tits moving closer and closer to the building. A few floors later though, Melissa's growth stopped as she discovered the floors to be empty of people.

 

"Wow, you little bugs are dicks. Have you all decided to hide at the bottom to ruin my game? Fine then, I'm a big girl and a pro at deep-throating."

 

Melissa once more engulfed the building in her mouth, but this time her lips didn’t stop descending. The building reached the back of her open throat as her lips closed around the base. She tipped her head back, breaking the building from the ground and noisily slurped it down.

 

"Hmm, so good. Slow tinies taste great."

 

Cowering in the empty space where the building used to stand were some insignificant bugs, Jacob and the busty, boy-stealing Felicia. As Melissa lusted over the snacks in front of her, a droplet of her drool dripped onto a huddling group of people. Melissa's tongue whipped out, licking them up as they fuelled her growth even further. Her tits had now reached the edge of the building site and her enormous lips were salivating over the tinies.

 

"You all look so tasty. But first, I have to deal with my jerk of an ex-boyfriend and that tall-tittied girl he left me for." Melissa locked her gaze on Felicia as she took in her figure.

 

"You know, I'm pretty sure I was wrong before. I actually think my tits might be bigger than yours. Shall we check? I have a game we can play. We press our tits against each other and see who wins."

 

As Melissa carefully placed her tits in front of Felicia, Felicia could barely see the top of them. Each one was at least 20 times the size of her body, her own tits had absolutely no chance.

 

"On the count of three, I'm going to push forward. You have to push back and we see who wins. One, two, three!"

 

As Melissa's tits surged forward, Felicia's entire body was absolutely flattened. To the onlookers, it looked like she had been hit by a steamroller. As Felicia's remains finally emerged from the other side of Melissa's tits, it became apparent that Melissa had grown even larger. She smiled as she lifted her boobs and pretended to look for Felicia.

 

"Well, she looks pretty flat chested to me, I guess I am bigger after all."

 

Gently lifting Jacob into the air and adjusting her position slightly, Melissa allowed her breasts to fall back down onto the crowd of terrified residents. There was a wet crunching noise, as over a hundred people were eradicated under one of Melissa's tits.

 

"Soo, Jacob, I know you don't think I'm big enough for you. Which is why I'm going to have to break up with you. For the same reason. I really don't think your cock is big enough for me anymore. But, to make sure you don't think there are any hard feelings, I'm going to give you one last blowjob. I know you love it when I swallow."

 

Melissa stripped the clothes from Jacob and placed him on the rooftop of a nearby building. She used her tongue to lick the front of his body, lifting him from the ground and soaking him in her saliva. Grasping her tits, she displayed them for him, succeeding in forcing him into a terrified erection.

 

"Much better, now maybe I'll feel it this time."

 

Enclosing the building within her enormous tits, Melissa continued to lick Jacob, as he shrunk in size in front of her. The building shook, unable to withstand the simple act of being surrounded by Melissa’s breasts. Jacob was stumbling about the place, so Melissa carelessly jabbed her tongue forward, knocking him flat onto his back.

 

Deciding now that it would be easier to suck on Jacob if he were inside her mouth, Melissa once again subjected a building to the cavernous darkness of her gaping maw. Skilfully using her tongue to scope him up, she enclosed him inside her, using her tongue to hold him against her teeth while she took the rest of the building into her throat. It crumbled to pieces, screaming residents only serving to fuel Melissa’s growth as they plummeted to their demise in her insatiable stomach.

 

Finally done with the building, Melissa’s focus return to the tiny speck on the tip of her tongue. She was amazed that she still recognised it as Jacob, but she could never forget his delicious taste. Incentivised by the prospect of tasting his cum one last time, she continued sucking on his dwindling body until she finally tasted his climax, eagerly swallowing it along with him.

 

Standing up at 2000ft tall, Melissa started walking, smiling as her fingers danced around her pussy while her tongue licked her lips.

 

"Guys are such liars, never as big as they claim to be. So disappointing."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading my story. This is the end as I've planned it, but if people want to see more, I may come back to continue this in the future.