- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story here, hope you all enjoy. This one is complete and has three chapters, with a focus on a growing woman and casual humiliation.

Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Melissa is dumped and quickly finds a rebound.

Melissa started the day at 5ft tall, with a boyfriend, Jacob. Neither of these things were still true by the end of the day. Jacob had towered over her at a height of over 6ft, but her height was the only small thing about her. Melissa’s wide hips, bubble butt and F cup tits could in no way be described as small.

 

Her boyfriend had appreciated those things and Melissa had appreciated the large things he had to offer in return. Jacob's cock was a beastly 10 inches, with a girth that neither he nor Melissa could close their hands around. Melissa had spent many hours sucking on Jacob's huge dick, swallowing as much cum as she could coax out of it.

 

Then Felicia came into the picture. A stunning, 6ft tall model, with G cup tits and an ass you could rest a tray of drinks on. Jacob took one look at her in the bar and never looked away.

 

She had the nerve to grind herself on Jacob, smirking back at Melissa as she lay claim to the massive rod indenting Jacob's too tight jeans. Jacob looked back with an apologetic shrug, as he allowed himself to be led by Felicia away from the dancefloor, away from Melissa, leaving her with the memory of her ex-boyfriend and a raging jealousy of Felicia.

 

Distraught and enraged, Melissa found the hottest guy she could see. Toned muscles, short blonde hair and already sporting a bulge, he looked enough like Jacob to do the trick. Melissa took the lead, flaunting her curves in front of him as he ogled her without shame.

 

After successfully getting the new guy to invite her back to his flat, Melissa set about using her charms on her new conquest. Pushing him back onto his bed, Melissa straddled his chest as she removed her clothing. Discarding her top, she cupped her huge tits.

 

"Am I big enough babe? Do you think I can swallow your cock between my huge titties?"

 

"I think you're welcome to try," replied the blonde guy.

 

Taking off her bra, Melissa's tits were revealed, her nipples already hard. As the guy began to fondle her breasts, Melissa swiftly removed his trousers and pants.

 

"Ohh, someone is definitely pleased to see me." Melissa said as she started stroking the semi-erect cock. She hid her disappointment that the new guy didn't quite match up to Jacob in that department, but it was still big, probably 8 inches, at a guess.

 

The guy was fully hard in a matter of seconds, as Melissa slid down his chest to allow her to suck his cock. Without issue, Melissa slowly took all of it into her mouth, then her throat, moaning as she tasted the slick precum, a sweeter taste than she was used to with Jacob, but just as welcome.

 

"Am I big enough for you babe? Big enough to swallow you?" Melissa gasped, bringing herself up from her new suck toy.

 

"I thought you wanted to put it between your tits. Could you not manage that?"

 

Melissa was affronted. Of course she could put it between her tits. She just wanted to lube it up first. Who did this guy think he was?

 

Angrily, Melissa grabbed her tits and tried to squish the guy's dick between them. She watched as the guy smirked, seeing his cock stick out of the end of her cleavage.

 

"I guess maybe you aren't big enough to swallow all of me."

 

This prick. This guy thought he was better than her just because her tits couldn't completely cover his dick. Just like Jacob. In fact, worse than Jacob because at least Jacob's cock was sufficiently big enough to brag about.

 

"Guess we'll stick with your mouth then, slut" said the guy, as he thrust forward, past Melissa's plush lips and into her shocked mouth.

 

Shock changed to anger, then fury. Melissa quickly picked up the pace, determined to make this guy cum as soon as she could, both to prove that he couldn't hope to withstand her and to get out of this jerk's place as soon as possible.

 

As Melissa continued to suck on the guy's dick she had the odd sensation that it was getting smaller.

 

Typical, she thought, not only is he a jerk, but he can't even keep it up.

 

Determined to finish him off before he went completed limp, Melissa intensified her technique. Soon, she heard the guy groaning in a high pitch voice and couldn't help but giggle as she felt the warm cum shoot into her mouth.

 

Weird, it's not going straight down my throat, I really thought he was bigger than that.

 

She greedily swallowed the cum, then decided to tease the jerk a bit more. His cock was obviously going soft at this point, it felt tiny, but if she closed her eyes maybe she could imagine it was just the tip of a much larger cock.

 

So Melissa closed her eyes and continued sucking. She felt the bucking of the guy below her, but she didn't relent. She was going to show this guy just how good she was at sucking cock and swallowing cum. His cock felt tiny now, it couldn’t have been an inch long. He really must be a grower, Melissa thought as she imagined Jacob's soft cock, at a proud 6 inches. She'd had guys hard who were smaller than Jacob was soft.

 

Melissa was snapped out of her memories by the miniscule spurt of cum arriving on her taste buds. Feeling with her tongue, Melissa realised that the now obviously flaccid cock must have slipped out of her mouth at some point. Eager to drain the guy of everything he had, she located a small, inch long object with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth.

 

Melissa was startled as the tiny object was sucked fully into her mouth, so much so that she opened her eyes and looked around at a changed world.

 

Her ass now completely covered the bed, the guy was nowhere to be seen and as she raised her head up she banged it on the 10ft high ceiling. At a guess, Melissa was about 4 times her former height, with the proportions to match. She picked up her tiny bra and giggled, seeing that the cups could no longer even cover her expansive areola.

 

Feeling the tiny object contained within her mouth, realisation dawned on Melissa. She smiled as she toyed with the guy now fully at her mercy.

 

I guess I got big enough to swallow him, she thought as she took in her new surroundings. Without hesitation, Melissa loudly gulped down the tiny jerk, smiling as he joined his meagre cum contribution in her stomach.

 

Getting out of his apartment now was going to be a pain.

 

Unless…

 

_

 

Melissa's huge fist broke though the floor of David's apartment. He'd heard the enthusiastic session downstairs, but had been trying to block it out with the sound of his TV. This was more difficult to ignore. As the hole in his floor widened, Melissa's hand reached out and grabbed David, dragging him into the apartment below.

 

"Hey babe. Do you think I'm big enough to swallow all of you?"

 

The 20ft tall, ridiculously curvaceous woman looked at her prey, then gleefully began undressing him.

 

"I hope you've got something nice and big to work with, the last guy was disappointingly small, it turns out."

 

David was terrified, but the sight of Melissa's incredible body was enough to make his dick forget about his own safety and think purely about his need to cum in that enormous pussy.

 

Having unwrapped her new toy, Melissa appraised his cock.

 

"Hmm, that's disappointing. I think you might be even smaller than the last guy. It's a bit difficult to tell though. I'll take a closer look."

 

Melissa smiled as she lifted David to her lips and engulfed his dick between them.

 

"Definitely smaller," Melissa said between sucks, "I can even move my tongue around without bumping into it."

 

Melissa's tongue was doing a good job and soon David came into Melissa's mouth. As he did so, he noticed two things. One: The apartment was suddenly a lot bigger than it had been. Two: Melissa was even bigger than that.

 

Melissa had her eyes open this time, so saw the dwindling man frantically try to find a way to escape as she loudly gulped down his cum.

 

"I wonder if there's more left in you. You seem a bit too small to have your cock sucked now though."

 

In thought for a moment, Melissa's free hand drifted to her pussy, which was so hungry and hadn't been pleased all evening.

 

"I know! You are way too small to have your cock sucked, but my pussy always needs company."

 

Using one hand to hold her pussy open wide, Melissa inserted David, who easily slid into the dripping wet cavern. David frantically squirmed inside her, but there was no purchase. Melissa's pussy was far too wet to allow him to climb back out.

 

"Ooh, that's good. Make sure you squirm, I like it when things vibrate in my pussy."

 

As the tiny man writhed around inside her, Melissa blocked the exit with her massive hand, playing with her clit as she continued to grow. Her wandered back to her breasts, tracing tight circles around her right nipple as she whimpered in pleasure.

 

"Ooh, I think I was right. I think I'm getting out of here soon."

 

David's squirming was getting less noticeable, but Melissa's own play was getting more vigorous. As she approached orgasm, her gargantuan tits broke though the walls, into the adjacent apartments. At her climax, anyone near enough to the giantess' growing love cave may have heard the crunching noise of David being pulverised by the intense convulsions of her pussy.

 

As the apartment building collapsed around her, Melissa stood at her new height of over 100ft, entirely naked and ready to see if she was big enough for Jacob now.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you like/dislike so far. This story is already complete, so I'll post the next two chapters over the next few days, but feedback may impact future stories.