- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Having been disappointed by the quality of guys available so far, Melissa heads out to the big city.

As Melissa casually strolled through the city, crushing cars and civilians underfoot as she went, she decided she was in no rush to get to Jacob. She was far more interested in discovering just what her new size was capable of. She found a nearby apartment building, reaching her chest at a height of about 10 storeys. Lifting up her titanic tits, she called out to the inhabitants.

 

"Hey guys, I need to check if my boobs are big enough yet. I'm gonna use your building to test them out."

 

Lowering her breasts onto the building, the roof slowly crumbled, unable to withstand the huge weight. Descending to her knees, Melissa allowed her tits to plough through the inadequate architecture, licking her lips as she watched tiny people attempt to escape, only to be crushed by her encroaching tits or collected into Melissa's waiting grasp.

 

As she finally toppled herself forward, the building was completely lost under the gigantic body that had reduced it to rubble. The six remaining survivors lay trapped and stunned on an enormous palm, as they were lifted towards Melissa's smirking face.

 

"I think I might be too big for tiny little buildings now." Melissa pouted as she looked down at her tits.

 

"Can you guys believe that my boyfriend just left me for a girl with bigger tits than me?"

 

The captive former inhabitants of the building remained cowering and speechless, but Melissa wasn't really waiting for their opinions. She rolled over, onto her back, dropping the tiny insects in the vast region between her boobs.

 

"I mean, look at how massive they are. I bet none of you have ever had the chance to even see tits this big before."

 

As she continued talking to her newfound audience, Melissa groped her breasts, squeezing them and pushing them closer together. Trapped in a shrinking canyon of cleavage, the tiny people began to panic, with one resident, Ryan, attempting to run towards the only possible exit from this size-obsessed giantess.

 

"I have a special treat for all of you. Not only do you get to see these tits, I'm gonna let you all touch them. You're gonna be so overwhelmed by my tits though, I think you might just die." Melissa shrugged, jostling the people standing between her breasts.

 

Her titanic tits finally met and Melissa could feel five struggling bugs writhing between them, with no hope of escape. Gently increasing the pressure, their bodies began to cave under the incredible force Melissa was capable of exerting over their bodies. One by one, they lost their futile battles, their bodies obliterated as Melissa continued to swell, her lengthening legs destroying the buildings in front of her feet, her expanding ass smothering a rapidly increasing number of houses, along with their unfortunate occupants.

 

Ryan had made it as far as Melissa's stomach, but the distance between him and escape was growing every second. The vast open plain of Melissa's skin was more easily survived than the crushing pressure of her tits, but still not a place he could survive for long. Confident that the giantess could not possibly see him past her huge and expanding bust, he continued running.

 

_

 

Lying in the wreckage of multiple buildings, her legs blocking the roads around her, Melissa was horny. The last few guys she'd tried to have pleasure her had failed and she was hoping to get off at least a couple more times before she met Jacob.

 

If I turn up all bothered and horny, Jacob will think I'm obsessed with him or something. Melissa thought as her hand once again traced their way down to her pussy. Guess I have to sort it out myself though.

 

Reaching down, Melissa's fingers encountered something long, hard and metallic. Trembling in satisfaction at her find, Melissa lifted it up into the air, catching the sound of pathetic little bugs screaming as she did so.

 

"Aww, it's a tiny little toy bus with tiny little bug people in."

 

Bringing the bus closer to her face, Melissa inspected the occupants. There were about twenty of them, most looking to be in their twenties. Melissa even recognised a couple of them, Shania, a girl with no tits and apparently no shame from the stories Melissa had heard and April, a posh, busty and surprisingly prude girl. The doors had been caved in at some point during Melissa's recent activity, so there was no escape for any of them. Melissa noticed the words 'Party Bus' emblazoned on the side and smiled cruelly at the passengers.

 

"Hey, how come you guys are having a party without me? Were you scared that I might draw attention away from all the flat titty girls? You know I'm talking about you Shania. I think I should get to join in too. I'm a little bit big for your tiny party though, so we're going to use a new venue."

 

Rolling the wheels of the bus across her breasts, she gradually lowered the front of the bus to face her ravenous pussy.

 

"My pussy is very welcoming. She's also very hungry right now. Look, you can see her drooling, waiting to receive a tasty snack!"

 

Melissa's pussy was indeed soaking wet, dripping down her thighs and onto the ground below. Puddles were forming below her, slowly spreading out.

 

"For some reason, guys never go down on me. Despite how many great blowjobs I give them, they say they don't like it when I cum all over their face. I really don't get it, I love it when they do it to me."

 

The bus had reached her pussy lips now and Melissa sighed in pleasure as the hard, phallic object entered her.

 

"It feels so good to have something big and hard inside me again. I hope you can keep up though, my pussy is pretty rough on tiny dicks that are way too small for her."

 

As Melissa repeatedly thrust the bus in and out, the metal walls buckled and the glass in the front windscreen broke, raining down on the passengers, along with a large quantity of Melissa's fluids. With nowhere for the giantess's cum to drain, it began to slowly build up inside the bus. The passengers, having fallen to the back of the bus, found themselves assaulted by the rain of Melissa's lubrication, their feet slow to move in the viscous fluid that was surrounding them, an unfortunate few entirely drenched in the barrage.

 

Shania noticed it first. Having avoided most of the cum onslaught, she looked on in horror as April and Trey started shrinking, losing inches of height to begin with. Then, April's formerly impressive D cups seemed to deflate, her breasts were reduced to nothing, leaving her as flat chested as any of the guys around her. Eyes flitting around the bus, Shania stared slack-jawed as Trey's impressive bulge shrivelled away. She'd tried Trey's dick before, she knew he was at least 9 inches. Looking at his package now though, it was impossible to tell he even had a dick. Turning away from her friends, Shania tried to climb further up the bus.

 

Melissa was still growing though and the amount of cum she produced was increasing. The occasional drops into the bus were now enough to splash onto every passenger, sealing their doom. Shania's hair was drenched and she turned her head back to the others to avoid the worst of the splashes. April and Trey were now less than a foot tall and unable to keep their heads above the rising level of Melissa's pleasure. Accidently swallowing some down, April immediately vanished, reduced to a size invisible to the naked eye and was subsequently crushed by the frantic flailing of Shania, as she fell into the pool of cum.

 

Melissa was getting annoyed now. The bus was way smaller than when she first inserted it and it hardly compared to Jacob's dick.

 

I really do have to do everything myself. Useless insects.

 

Melissa moved one hand to the edge of her pussy, starting to flick her clit as she kept the other hand firmly grasping the end of the bus.

 

The bus was filling even more rapidly. As the shower of cum filled it to the halfway point, no passengers were left at a height of over several inches. With no refuge from the flood, they all lost consciousness, drowning in the insatiable pussy of the giantess.

 

Melissa was close to climax now, her pussy ready to eject the miniscule dick substitute that had dared to claim it was worthy. Melissa sat up, eager to watch her pussy squirt out the remains.

 

This proved fatal for the last survivor of the apartment building. Ryan had failed to make it off of Melissa's belly, but as he fell towards the ground, he witnessed an enormous geyser of cum exploding from the gigantic pussy, entirely flooding the street. Thinking that the lake of cum may provide some safety, he angled his fall into a dive, barely missing being hit by the next torrent of cum, which expelled a crushed and cum-filled bus along with its payload. Bracing for the impact, Ryan attempted to swim back to the surface as quickly as he could, but it just kept getting further and further away.

 

Unknown to him, Ryan was shrinking faster than he was swimming. As he finally ran out of breath, he opened his mouth, swallowing Melissa's cum and becoming another victim of the giantess.

 

"That didn't work at all, I'm even hornier now. Stupid tiny dick. Jacob is going to think I'm such a slut when I find him."

 

Melissa stood up to her new height of 400ft and continued her walk to see Jacob.

Chapter End Notes:
We're heading towards a confrontation now, hopefully everyone is enjoying the story so far. Let me know what you think.