- Text Size +

At first, only one local station picked up the story. Adult woman grows a foot overnight. It would be a nice puff piece for the end of the day’s broadcast. A harmless oddity.

Around noon, the news van rolled up, and the anchor and crew were met with a woman they were told had sprung up to nearly seven feet tall overnight. The woman standing before them was somewhere between eight and nine.

She was as prepared to be on TV as she could be, wearing her most accommodating outfit in an attempt to keep things PG: A thrifted dress that had sat in her closet for months with a red pattern she adored that previously pooled around her ankles. She’d been meaning to get it tailored, but it was lucky she hadn’t. By the time the crew arrived, the hem rested at her knees, and the fit would best be described as snug.

They set up on the front lawn and prepared to film an interview, but three questions in, she had outgrown the shot. They scrapped it, readjusted their equipment, and tried again, but the same thing happened. At this point, she was over ten feet tall.

On the third take, Clark Edwards, beloved local news anchor known for his calm composure, cursed when he turned and saw the fabric snake up her thigh – now at eye level – in real time. “Cut it! Just…just cut it.”

The crew apologized profusely. But if they were going to cover this properly, they needed to come back with different equipment. Like a crane. Unphased, the growing woman asked if they were sure they didn’t want footage from the ground to emphasize her…size. The cameraman blushed, looked up and said that if they kept rolling from down there, they’d very quickly stumble into a different sort of film.

She crossed her arms and took a step closer to him and leaning over him. She smirked as he squirmed, visibly fighting to look at her eyes and not the slowly rising dress as she asked, “What’s so bad about that?”

She waved cheerfully as she watched the flustered news crew pack up and speed away. In truth, when she woke up like this, she was concerned. But watching them struggle with their little equipment and get flustered over her just existing, it was…well, it was cute. All this fussing over her. Sure, it felt strange to see the world from twice as high, and she was a little worried to go back inside before she knew how big she’d get, but the actual growing felt good. Great, even.

Which was good, because it didn’t stop. Slowly but surely, she crept higher throughout the day. Fifteen feet…twenty… In the evening, a news chopper flew into the neighborhood to attempt an overhead shot, by which point she was nearing 25 feet tall. She towered over her own home.

Some of her neighbors had come together with whatever fabric and old clothes they had on hand and managed to pull together a massive patchwork dress to offer her some modesty when she inevitably shredded the poor red dress. It wasn’t flattering, but it did the job, for a while.

By the time the news chopper came around, it was already starting to ride high on her thighs. Halfway through the report, she stretched and inadvertently gave their live feed a generous shot of her more than generous ass. The broadcast feed was cut there, but the footage made it online and the story started to spread.

Declarations of love were made, detractors were labeled cowards. Talent and modeling agencies, and at least one professional wrestling organization started drafting lucrative contracts. Governments the world over debated what course of action might need to be taken. The next day was poised to be a big one for the seemingly ever-growing woman.

Her growth had started to slow down once she passed 25 feet. She’d grown maybe another foot since the news crew left, and she seemed to be stabilizing. Part of her was relieved that it was stopping, but another, quieter part of her was disappointed. She was too large to use a phone or a keyboard comfortably, and had spent the evening reveling in the miniature scale of the neighborhood, so she was blissfully unaware of the battles raging about her online.

Leaning gently against the roof of her home, she looked toward the nearest city, where the skyscrapers lit up the skyline, and wondered what it might be like to peek over those. She settled into the mass of puny blankets and sheets cobbled into something resembling a bed on the lawn, thankful that it was a warm night, and drifted off into dreams of greater growth.

She wouldn’t have to dream for long.

Around 3am, her neighbor across the street let his dog out and was the first to spot the development. Where there had once been a street between his lawn and his growing neighbor’s, now there was just a wall of...skin? His eyes traced up its curved surface to settle on the dark crevice of an ass that was nearly as wide as its owner had been tall when he stopped watching and went to bed.

The leash slipped out of his hand, and he spun around to call out as his dog sprinted away, completely oblivious to the shadow falling over him as the mass that spurred the dog to run rolled over. He was squashed flat beneath the colossal ass cheek of his still sleeping neighbor. She snored gently, sound asleep. If she could feel his pathetic struggling beneath her, the only effect it had was to encourage the swelling not far above him as a pleasant dream spurred her cock to rise into the night sky.

A young woman one street over, having difficulty staying asleep peered out her window and gasped when she saw its fleshy tip casually rise into view over the squashed neighbor’s roof. Incredulous, she rubbed her eyes, then looked closer to confirm exactly what she was seeing. She bit her lip and pressed her forehead to the window to get the best view she could. Her hand traced down into her waistband.

Though she didn’t know it, the newly realized giantess was a restless sleeper. It was rare for her to turn onto her back while sleeping, and rarer still to stay there. This presented a problem for the houses on either side of the street she was rapidly growing to fill. Laying down as she was, she was five or six lawns long. She took up the entire street and overflowed into yards on either side. Her hips were starting to rise above the roofs around her, and her erection now towered above any building in the neighborhood. The problem escalated when she rolled onto her side.

Watching from her window, the excitable young woman gasped as the cock tower started to fall, crashing down onto the house of the squashed neighbor. The roof buckled under its weight and gave way, and the massive member settled on and then through what moments ago was the upstairs bedroom. The neighbor’s wife was startled awake by the creaking of the roof, then all at once she was pinned against the collapsed bed, smothered underneath the burning flesh of her giant neighbor’s twitching cock. In her sleep, the giantess let out a long, low moan and gently rolled her hips, unknowingly grinding the terrified woman underneath her as she did. She smiled.

Staring out her window as the gorgeous giant’s cock decimated a house and settled to point directly at her, the voyeuristic neighbor girl heard the moan and couldn’t help letting out a quiet one of her own. Her fingers worked quickly as she saw the proportionately tiny neighbor steamrolled by it, and a brand new thought occurred to her: God, I wish that was me.

A wish that was swiftly granted as the next growth spurt kicked in. Unlike her previously slow, gradual growth, the giantess suddenly doubled in size in an instant. This had several effects. The first was the instant demolition of the row of houses neighboring the one she was currently using as a makeshift fleshlight as her body burst through them. Luckily, most of the neighbors had exited the buildings by this point to investigate the noise. Unluckily, this meant that while they weren’t crushed under the rubble of their homes, many of them were now smothered under the woman who’d destroyed them.

The second effect, and the most pressing for the woman watching, in a very literal sense, was to begin an unconscious assault on the next row of houses over. Leading the charge, the prominent penis she was admiring pierced her bedroom wall, pummeling her and leaving her prostrate underneath it. She whimpered under its weight, strangely content as the sleeping giant’s lazy shifting lavished her under her length.

At this point, the sound of the chaos had woken up the rest of the neighborhood. Anyone who wasn’t flattened stormed outside in various half-dressed states to investigate the sounds of destruction, all some combination of aghast, afraid, or quietly aroused at the sight of their gargantuan neighbor flattening multiple houses and their owners and actively violating another, all with a peaceful, dreamy grin on her face.

Terrified of what her continued tossing and turning could do, some of them decided they needed to wake her up, but seeing the flattened bodies beneath her and the destruction around her, no one dared to approach. Thankfully, they didn’t need to. The rubble under her had finally become too much to sleep through, and the irritating gravel-like sensation cause the dreaming giantess’ eyes fluttered open.

When she came too, the giant woman was overcome with sensations, trying to piece together exactly what had happened. She felt the uncomfortable shards of buildings underneath her, she heard the sounds of her neighbors shouting, albeit faintly, making demands that her still sleep-addled brain was in no place to hear. Strangest of all, she felt what seemed to be someone squirming underneath her rock-hard cock.

She lifted a hand to her eye, rubbing the sleep from it and dropping rubble haphazardly close to the panicked neighbors who continued to shout up at her. She let them shout, instead choosing to focus on the more welcoming sensation, slowly rubbing herself against the squirming body. To her surprise, she felt minuscule kisses being planted on her shaft. This was the tipping point.

Her neighbors watched anxiously as she started to shake off the sleep and realization rose in her face. They watched her eyes roll over the destruction, the consequences of her dream catching up with her. None of them were capable of relaxing, but it seemed like the worst was over.

Then she smiled.

Something clicked. Maybe it was the tiny woman worshipping her cock, maybe it was the realization that she’d already destroyed too much to ever just go back to normal, if there was even a way to reverse her growth. Maybe it was the way a car buckled under her hand when she pushed herself up, or the expressions on the sea of tiny faces turning once more to fear. Whatever the cocktail of emotions swirling around in her brain amounted to, it was urging her onward. She summarized the essence of it into a single word:

“…run.”

It was practically a whisper, but the weight of her voice shocked even her. It took the neighborhood a moment to register, standing stock still in front of her. So she reiterated, rising to her feet. As a pleasant surprise, the little woman came along for the ride, smeared against her skin, clinging to her and still obediently kissing. She smirked, wrapping her hand around her little back and really working her in. She turned her eyes back to the crowd, towering stories above them now and said again, without a hint of hesitation:

“RUN.”

Chapter End Notes:

This was a side project, experimenting to see how I do with the actually giant side of things since I almost exclusively work  small.

Bit of a huge cliffhanger there, I know. But I'll let you fill in the blanks from here. And there's always potential I'll revisit this down the line and see where things go from here.