- Text Size +

For quite some time Rose had been sleeping contentedly, the gentle rising and falling of her chest lifting each sizeable (and naked) breast into the air, wobbling like mountains of jello that could be seen from nearly across the tiny-sized waterpark. Unfortunately for many little men and women, Rose had chosen to lay sprawled across a good portion of the waterpark’s sunbathing area before going to sleep, making her uninterrupted slumber greatly irritating for those who had been trapped beneath her gigantic feminine body ever since she first carelessly rolled into place. Unfortunately Rose was also not a particularly placid sleeper, and fidgeted randomly as she was tickled by tinies trying to peel themselves away from her. Those stuck in place were subject to enormous earthquake-like tremors that left them jiggling incessantly, or clumsily fondled against her curvaceous and pudgy body while she slept. Several who had freed themselves from the fleshy surface of her chest had slipped and fallen into her deep cleavage… and now could only be seen in the brief moments that Rose rolled from one side to the other, when her enormous breasts swung apart before slamming together again. The most unfortunate of all had managed to escape the confines of her cleavage or clothing, only to find themselves poked or wedged into even tighter crevices than they started as Rose’s hand came along to scratch at their irritating presence. 

One such man had spent nearly half an hour meticulously crawling free from Rose’s valley of cleavage, only to accidentally tickle her when he dropped onto her stomach. As her hand groped at the itch he’d caused he had been swept along and stuffed right into the gap between her abdomen and the sweaty underside of one mountainous boob, putting him underneath a monumental weight he was utterly incapable of even budging. He’d been enduring the insufferable and endless wobbling that resulted from Rose’s restless movements ever since, so when he heard the giantess finally yawning awake, he hoped that his chance to be discovered and freed had come at last… He’d had only a sliver of space between where Rose’s boob nearly touched her stomach from which to see, but he turned his head and shouted as loudly as he could. 

Rose sat up with a lazy yawn. She thought she’d heard someone yelling for help, but as she rolled into a sitting position the voice turned into a stifled gurgle and then fell silent as if it’s source had been flattened by something squishy. She could only guess that some poor man was wedged into the crevice between her ribcage and her naked, hanging breasts. Good, she was too tired to deal with anyone’s whining anyway… Rose arched her back to stretch, deliberately ignoring the fact that her humongous butt was still situated right on top of the dozen or so people who had been stuck under her since she first set herself down to sleep. This simple motion jostled her gigantic body enough to dislodge several tinies from her cleavage, who fell to the ground or quickly became trapped in the soft folds of her stomach. Rose felt them but only made a half-hearted swiping motion with one hand, dislodging some while clumsily smashing others flat, and stuffing one poor man directly into her pudgy belly button. Too lazy to bother fishing him (or anyone else) free, Rose went back to stretching and searching around for her missing bikini top. 

Rose’s clothing was right where she’d dropped it earlier, on the other side of Carmen (who was still fast asleep) though it was now covered in several little reclining people who had apparently mistaken the backyard-sized cups for some kind of ground covering or tarp… not that Rose cared. Leaning over her sleeping friend (and letting several more tinies fall and bounce off Carmen’s finely tanned body), Rose grabbed her swimsuit by the straps. Several inch-tall men were surprised to find themselves collected in the cups of the huge bikini like fish within a net, but Rose made no effort to pour them out before stretching her top in front of herself, ready to receive and support her gargantuan chest. For a brief moment the tinies had a chance to cry out before the massive girl impatiently pulled the fabric over herself, instantly overflowing each bikini cup with her fleshy and blimp-sized breasts. 

Apparently the muffled screams for mercy from Rose’s captives had been just enough to rouse Carmen from her contented slumber. The tanned beauty stretched her arms out and wriggled cutely as her eyes blinked open, “Mmmm, hey there girlfriend! You been awake long?” 

Indifferent to the very obvious lumps where people were now plastered against her chest, Rose continued to fasten her top, “Not long, babe. I’m just dressing, we can go whenever you’re ready.” 

Carmen was far from attentive but even she couldn’t miss the outlines of everyone currently mashed against her friend’s gigantic, swaying tits. She sat up and chuckled, “Looks like your cute top picked up a couple extra passengers while we slept!” As usual, Carmen’s interpretation of the situation greatly downplayed the collective aggravation felt by all the tinies currently held captive by her lazy friend. 

“Ugh, I know, they’re so annoying...” Rose’s conceited irritation was palpable as she finished tying an unnecessarily tight knot in her bikini, though she delighted in the feeling of all the trapped people sinking into her skin. Rose made sure her top was nice and secure before she jumped bouncily to her feet, “Well I hope they’re comfy because I’m not changing till I get home.”  Naively assuming the tinies could only be thrilled with the chance to get their hands on Rose’s world-class (and world-sized) breasts, Carmen bounced to her feet, her carefree laughter drowned out the muffled pleas that might have convinced her otherwise, “Let’s hope they didn’t have anywhere important to be!” 

... 

Something colorful caught Carmen’s attention: a miniscule towel was lying in the large butt-shaped imprint she’d left in the grass lawn by her feet, it’s owner nowhere to be seen. Carmen bent down to investigate, thrusting her enormous ass out and mooning the rest of the sunbathing park-goers behind her, “Wait, didn’t I borrow that towel from someone?” Carmen could vaguely recall asking a cute tiny for the use of his towel so she wouldn’t have to lie on the grass (despite the fact that it was smaller than a tissue paper), but she conveniently forget the part where she’d been so excited by his agreement that she’d plopped right down on top of him before he had a chance to vacate the area. 

While Carmen looked the confetti-sized towel over in the hopes of jogging her memory, Rose had already found the missing owner: a handsome little man was currently plastered face-first against Carmen’s voluptuous backside, wobbling gently as she searched the ground for him. Rose chuckled at his predicament, “Yeah babe, though I don’t think he’s been getting much sun since you sat down…” 

Carmen looked over her shoulder, not getting Rose’s joke at first, “Huh??? Oh! Sorry cutie, I totally didn’t see you there!” Since he was flattened to the very center of one perky round buttock, the man couldn’t respond to the latina’s upbeat greeting. All he could do was mumble and squirm while trying not to think too hard about the fact that his entire body was rubbing against one of the best asses he’d ever seen. Meanwhile Carmen was simply happy to have found her little acquaintance, and began eagerly bouncing on her feet, “Thanks for letting me steal your spot, this big butt of mine needs aaaall the sun it can get, heehee!” Carmen finally noticed his silence, but was delighted to also note the sensation of a hard prick jabbing into her skin as the man jiggled helplessly against her and took that for all the approval she needed, “Well, since you seem to be having fun back there, how about I check on you later? I guarantee my butt’s bigger, better, and jiggler than anything else this park has to offer, hah! Plus it’s the least I can do after you gave me your seat!” The man was in no condition to disagree with the bubbly giantesses offer, and continued bouncing along with Carmen’s coy movements as she turned back to her friend. 

“Ooh, Rose, is anyone else stuck to me???” Smiling at her own thoughtfulness and sounding almost hopeful at the prospect, Carmen in twirled in place, turning several tiny heads as her skimpy sling bikini strained and stretched to contain her bouncing assets. The man from earlier was jostled by nearly sickening g-forces as Carmen’s backside quivered and shook, his precarious situation already slipping from her mind. 

Rose smirked as she watched the man whipping back and forth, “Miraculously, no, just the one.” 

Feeling proud of herself for ‘only’ squishing the one tiny, Carmen cheered, “Yay! What about you, do you need me to do a quick tiny-inspection before we go?” 

Rose thought about all the people plastered to her behind, but only shrugged, “If you want, just make it quick.” 

As Rose turned around almost a dozen tiny people were revealed, all adhered against her ass like stickers, and Carmen couldn’t help but laughingly scold her, “Ro~ose! You got a BUNCH stuck back here! You must have rolled over in your sleep or something… Hang on, I’ll see if I can get them.” 

Eager to help, Carmen gave her friend’s big butt an equally big slap. She had expected to jostle the tinies free, but instead every single one remained stuck right where they were against Rose’s humongous (and now vigorously wobbling) ass. Carmen bent down to ponder how her plan could have possibly failed: she was too oblivious to realize that the little people had all become practically superglued to Rose’s doughy butt after being sat on for so long, and her ‘helpful’ spank had only served to wobble their fleshy prison in an incredibly annoying manner. As they began to surmise their own predicament several tinies cried out muffled requests for help or suggestions for how to free them, but Carmen ignored them in favor of plowing ahead with her own ingenious plan: more spanking. Whap! Whap! Whap! Carmen’s hand impacted Rose several more times, putting the little men and women through plenty of useless bouncing and wobbling and crushing several directly against Rose. 

Eventually Rose looked over her shoulder dryly, “Having fun back there?” 

Feeling defeated, Carmen gave Rose a final frustrated slap before standing up and crossing her arms with a girlish pout, “They aren’t coming free no matter what I try, hmph!” 

Rose angled her ass upwards and peered back to examine the situation for herself, feeling zero concern for any of the tinies still plastered face-first against the Carmen-sized handprint that was gradually forming on her skin. Although she could feel several tiny erections prodding her backside, Rose strongly suspected the tinies were desperate for a reprieve from all the commotion she and Carmen had been putting them through... but she couldn’t stand seeing Carmen looking so glum about her failed rescue attempt. After a moment of observation Rose shrugged, “Maybe they don’t want to come off. What was it you told the other guy? They’re on a blood-pumping ride that’s bigger and jigglier than whatever some themepark has to offer, right?” Rose was fully aware that she had blatantly oversold their enthusiasm of course, she just wanted to cheer her friend up. 

Carmen seemed intrigued and stared at Rose’s enormous hips, “You think so?” 

Upon hearing that their fate was about to be sealed just to appease some gigantic and emotional clutz, several of the tiny men and women stuck against Rose’s butt cheeks began squirming and shouting frantically, all hoping to be freed or at least noticed. But Rose had already made up her mind about whether she was going to provide a moment of peace to the poor little people who had already spent the last hour mashed against her gargantuan doughy ass… or bounce them around just to put a smile on her best friend’s face. With a smug confidence to her voice Rose declared, “I know so.” and gave her rear end another waggle. 

The easily deceived Carmen bent down, flashing her trademark blissful smile at the little people who could barely turn their heads to see her, “Oh my god Rose, you’re right… Some of these cuties are just rarin to go!” Reaching out with both hands, Carmen grasped her friend’s enormous buttocks and pushed them together, bulging the enormous mounds around her fingertips (and accidentally crushing one poor man caught between them). Carmen took a moment to examine where several tinies had begun leaking cum onto Rose’s skin, before she let go… she could only laugh as Rose’s plump ass cheeks made a very springy return to their normal shape, bouncing all the tiny captives back and forth in the process, “Haha, your butt’s just like a big jiggly wavepool for them!” 

Rose sounded smug as ever as her enormous ass continued wobbling back in place, “See? Told you.” 

... 

Assuming that the tinies stuck to Rose were in for an enjoyable time, Carmen was about to stroll away when she noticed something at her feet, “Ohmygosh, Rose, look! The staff made a cute little exit for us!” A narrow path had been cordoned off with tiny ropes and posts, leading from the center of the grass field to the rest of the waterpark. Ankle-high signs were propped on either end labeled “WARNING: GIANTESS CROSSING. TINIES STAY OFF!” and it seems the tiny visitors had (wisely) followed the suggestion by leaving the stretch of grass vacant. Smiling at the thought that she and Rose had been given their very own VIP exit, Carmen eagerly bound forward, careful to stay between the lines as she strode along. But Rose saw the path for what it really was: a desperate attempt to stop the giant girls from stepping on anyone else. 

With a wry smirk, Rose set off after her bubbly friend. Her very first step forward landed on several of the people that had fallen free from her body only moments ago, immediately flattening them into the lawn beneath her weight. By her second step Rose’s chest was vigorously bouncing and straining against her bikini as it always did whenever she moved in the slightest. By her third step Rose had apparently decided to entirely forego the path that had been painstakingly laid out and veered back into the field that was crowded with tiny sunbathers. Many tinies (mostly men) were still staring after Carmen, too distracted by her loud and very bouncy passage to notice Rose’s approach until one of the enormous girl’s bare soles was hovering right overtop of them, at which point it was too late to escape. With every heavy footfall Rose left a heap of flattened and agitated tinies in a grassy footprint, giving her victims only a parting view of her enormous bubble butt (and all the little people still stuck to it) as she leisurely trod along. Rose found herself delightedly entertained by watching the man against Carmen bouncing against her flexing behind (plus it’s not like she could watch herself stepping on people anyway, with her own chest blocking the view). 

Rose had been paying so little attention to where she was going that she nearly bumped into Carmen, who had come to a sudden stop at the edge of the sunbathing area in order to talk to a full-sized brunette girl in a red and form-fitting one-piece. As Rose came around she noticed the word “LIFEGUARD” printed across the girl’s heavy chest, nearly stretched to the point that it couldn’t be deciphered. Carmen cheered, “Rose! This is Juli, the lifeguard friend of mine that got us into the park!” 

Rose smiled, “Hey. Thanks a bunch for the free tickets, this place is pretty sweet.” 

Juli smiled back and bounced on her feet, “You are so welcome! Glad you’re enjoying it!” A nearly inaudible *ahem* from below caught Juli’s attention, at which point Rose realized the same pretty blonde lifeguard from earlier was standing in Juli’s one open palm. The blonde was currently giving Juli a stern look, and tilting her head towards Rose. Juli tried to look serious, “Oh, right. It’s a new park policy that you and your friend have to release any other guests before leaving. We’ve had too many incidents of tiny guests getting stuck to, uh… inattentive girls.” Juli and the small blonde both glanced towards Rose, clearly intending her as the subject in question. 

Rose just put her hands on her hips, causing her tremendous bosom (and all the obvious human-shaped bumps beneath her bikini top) to jiggle slightly as she balked defensively, “...what?” 

Carmen snickered, “They’re saying you have to get all the horndogs out of your top, silly!” 

Rose sighed melodramatically, “Fine. The little twerps can be so inconvenient sometimes…” Though a dozen little men had been struggling in vain to pull her bikini knot loose ever since she put it on, in the end all it took was one little tug from Rose and her enormous breasts practically exploded free, bouncing into view with the immobile captives plastered all over them. The crowd of tinies sitting poolside below were flashed with a pair of tits each larger than the very pool they’d been swimming in, and could only gawp up in pure amazement as Rose bent over and began impatiently shaking her creamy orbs overhead to dislodge her unlucky passengers, dancing and jiggling her flesh far beyond their reach but very invitingly just the same. As the captive tinies gradually shook free from Rose’s skin and fell into the pool, a small splash marked their freedom. After a minute the splashes stopped and Rose palmed her huge bare breasts, lifting and squeezing them so she could look herself over in the reflection of the pool. Rose spotted one man that had been so completely mashed against her soft pink areola that he’d remained stuck, and as she squeezed her breast he only bulged out with her quivering flesh. Ignoring the envious looks he was getting from those far below her, Rose lifted one finger and prodded the man’s back, crushing his face into the center of her own nipple while she scolded, “Ugh, see what I mean? They’re so annoying.” With a sneer Rose flicked the man away, sending him flying into Carmen’s soft thigh where he left a small stain of cum before rebounding off and falling to the ground. 

Rose made a show of hefting her gigantic tits and bouncing them in the palms of her hands directly in front of Juli, making sure to waggle herself intimidatingly close to where the little lifeguard girl was standing, “There, better?” Unfortunately none of the girls could see the man currently caught between Rose’s hand and the vast underside of her left boob, as he’d been wedged far from view, but otherwise her frontside looked miraculously tiny-free. 

Juli smiled, “Yep! Much better!” Feeling smug that she was getting off without even a reprimand, Rose smirked to herself as she slid her bikini back on, ignoring the annoyed looks and irritated grumbles she was earning from far below her. Slightly belatedly Rose felt the telltale sign of a tiny man’s body squishing into the underside of her boob, but she didn’t feel like pointing him out so she simply let him compress against her hefty bust. Unaware of the tiny she’d missed, Juli looked Carmen up and down, “What about you, Carmen? Any tinies riding in your cute outfit today?” 

Carmen smiled at the attention her outfit was continuing to bring her, “Nope! I gave a few lucky guys some hands on time earlier but they’re long gone now. Ummm, wait a second...” Carmen glanced over her shoulder, trying to remember if the guy from earlier was still where she’d left him, “Actually there is this little guy! He didn’t wanna leave so I’m letting him hang out with us for now, heehee!” Almost proudly, Carmen jumped around, practically thrusting the little man in Juli’s direction with a perky wobble. 

Juli leaned in to examine the little man, noting he was flattened face-first against the bubbly latina’s ass like a sticker. “Is that true, little guy? Is Carmen showing you a good time?” With a bit of awkward squirming he managed to peel one hand away and flash a thumbs up, making Juli smirk, “Alright well, no harm in letting him stick around, I suppose.” Carmen’s smirk only grew now that she had official approval for her lewd hijinks, and rewarded her little ‘butt-buddy’ with an indulgent hop on her feet that sent him bouncing away once more. 

Looking less than amused with Carmen’s antics, the small blonde spoke up, “Check Rose’s backside too, Juli, I bet she’s got more people stuck back there.” 

Rose rolled her eyes but, knowing she was caught, simply turned around, “Yeah yeah, maybe a few. Wanna get them for me?” 

Juli’s struggled to maintain professionalism as she suppressed a bemused smirk, “Wow, I’d say that’s more than a few, but yeah… hold still.” Juli reached up with one hand and, almost like peeling off a bandaid, pulled one tiny man from Rose’s smooth buttock. As she set him on the ground she asked, “Hey Melissa, give me a hand with this?” and raise her other hand (still containing her coworker) up to Rose. Faced with the mountain-sized ass of her nemesis and all the tiny park-goers jiggling every which way against it, the small blonde lifeguard Melissa could only fume silently and get to work. 

Rose was enjoying the situation so much that she couldn’t help but chuckle over her shoulder, “Thanks Melissa, I really appreciate the hand! Maybe next time you guys can put up some kind of giantess-only tanning area, so this doesn’t happen again?” Rather than dignify that with a response, Melissa went to work just the same and began trying to peel another park-goer from Rose’s backside, though she had far more difficulty than her larger friend. 

... 

Meanwhile, Carmen quickly got bored of waiting around, and with nothing better to do she stepped over to lean against a waist-high concrete wall. It was only as she rested her weight onto it that she felt the familiar sensation of someone pressing against her from behind! Figuring now was the perfect time to have fun with her little ‘acquaintance,’ Carmen separated from the wall and looked back to joke, “Mind keeping me entertained for a bit?” The man had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but he couldn’t even get out a response before Carmen let herself fall gently backwards, plopping ass-first against the wall. Carmen’s coy motion resulted in a quiet Bomff! noise as her tremendously wide and round butt shook, putting the man pressed against it through something like a soft, fleshy earthquake. If she concentrated Carmen could even make out where the man’s little cock was pressing firmly into her soft flesh, throbbing as she continued to bounce against him. Carmen briefly wondered if she was being a little too indulgent with him, and considered making him wait a bit longer, but then again she had nothing better to do anyway… with a smug grin Carmen pressed backwards, gradually increasing the pressure against the man’s frontside until; squelch! Carmen looked back just in time to see a small burst of cum erupt from between her plump behind and the hard wall, and she felt the man spasming as his cock twitched and released against her. 

Still leaning in place, Carmen took a moment to check on her friends: it looked like Rose still had a few tinies stuck to her, meaning Carmen had time to kill. But as she glanced over her shoulder to examine the cum-stain against her tan skin, Carmen came up with a fun way to pass the time. First she relieved some pressure off of the man by leaning to one side, just enough to let him begin to catch his breath… then she rolled back into place with a wet sounding squish! Carmen was rewarded with the oh-so-satisfying sight of another little cum-geyser spraying into the air, “Haha, that’s two!” She gently flexed her glute, jiggling her enormous cheek directly against the man’s very sensitive frontside in the process, and achieved a similar result: squelsh! Carmen cheered for herself, “Woo! Three!” For the next minute Carmen cutely wiggled and bounced her broad hips against the wall, giggling as she effortlessly made the man orgasm again and again with barely a thought. 

By the time Carmen overheard the big lifeguard mentioning that she was almost done, a small puddle of cum had collected in the crack of her ass and started dripping onto the ground below. Carmen thoughtlessly bounced herself off the wall, earning a final accidental SQUELCH! as her ass crushed the man one last time before leaving him sliding down the wall in a smear of his own cum and sweat. Carmen looked approvingly to her glistening ass cheek and giggled, “Mmm, nice work back there!” Careless to the fact that she’d just effortlessly blown his mind, Carmen blew him a quick kiss before happily turning and sauntering back towards Rose. 

... 

For the third time Rose asked over her shoulder, “Done yet?” and gave her backside an impatient little flex, causing her flesh to wobble unhelpfully. 

In fact, the two lifeguards had managed to peel all but one of the visible tinies away, leaving only the single naked man stuck to the very center of a big butt cheek. Juli had scratched a fingernail at him but had no luck getting a grip, and was trying to think of a solution, “Hang on Melissa, I’m gonna put you down, I might need both hands for this.” 

Juli gently set her coworker on the ground and looked away, just in time for Carmen to bound over and plant one bare foot over her, pressing her right into the ground, “Hey girls! How’s it going?” 

Completely oblivious to the fact that her female coworker had beeny flattened beneath Carmen, Juli pursed her lips thoughtfully, “Just ooone more stubborn little guy… I can’t seem to get him though.” 

Carmen bent down to look, unwittingly given one man who happened to be passing beneath her the view of a lifetime as her breasts hung taut against her sling bikini, “Him? He’s been like that for a while.” 

Juli delicately traced a finger around the tiny guy, causing him to wobble along with Rose’s flesh as she mused, “What happened to his clothes?” 

Carmen, realizing she’d purposefully torn them away earlier on, giggled and tried to deflect, “Oh, uh, maybe they got… lost in the commotion! Yeah! I know they were red though, like your uniform… maybe he was a lifeguard too?” 

Suddenly the man’s muffled voice cried out, “Jmmffi! Helff mff!” and he wobbled slightly, clearly trying to move, though his face was totally stuck. Carmen and Juli both watched as the man’s exposed cock twitched between his own legs, pressing into Rose’s skin and quivering every time she so much as shifted her weight. 

Juli seemed less than concerned, and remarked curiously, “Hey wait, I recognize him… this is the new guy we just hired! Jim, I think his name was?” Ignoring the fact that he was still totally immobile, Juli let her fingertip slide overtop the man’s hard cock, and snickered as he began to spasm in what she assumed was pleasure. 

Watching as Juli’s finger gently pressed the man right into Rose’s awaiting backside, Carmen made a guess, “You think he might be staying stuck on purpose?” Little did she know that the man had been trying his best to peel himself free all along, but been unable thanks to Rose’s jiggly, pliable skin. 

As if playfully scolding her male coworker’s indecency, Juli nudged her delicate fingertip against the man’s throbbing genitals a few times, causing him to begin leaking precum onto Rose’s smooth skin, “Heehee, he better not be! He’s supposed to be on duty!” Carelessly misinterpreting the man’s incredibly frustrated buzzing for defiance, Juli casually pushed her finger forward, stuffing the man’s body into Rose’s doughy ass cheek. Overwhelmed from head to toe by feminine skin, the man shuddered and let out a muffled grunt as his cum started running down Juli’s finger… and suddenly he slipped free! “Hah, got him!” Juli exclaimed triumphantly as the man sprang off Rose’s bouncy cheek and fell to the grass next to her. 

The little lifeguard was lying on his back, and between gasps for breath all he could utter was a strained, “Thanks for… coming t-to… central waterpark… please c-come aga-MPH!” His attempt at a professional farewell was cut short as Juli stood up and very negligently planted a foot down, flattening his torso into the grass but leaving his hard cock twitching in the air. 

As ‘Jim’ kicked at the ground beneath her, Juli gave Rose and Carmen a placating smile, as if they were the ones who needed to be apologized to, “Sorry about him, he’s still in training. Hopefully the rest of your visit was enjoyable, though! And since you both appear to be tiny-free, you’re free to go!” 

Carmen bounced in place, happily crushing the tiny blonde beneath her again, “Awesome! Thanks a bunch Jules, we’re totally coming back here when the next heatwave hits!” 

Even Rose found herself smiling as she glanced down and watched the male lifeguard’s cock wavering in the air against Juli’s petite foot, “Yeah, much appreciated. Tell your little newbie no hard feelings.” 

Waving happily, the girls parted ways. Carmen was headed for the exit, making a passable attempt at caution by avoiding densely-populated areas, when Rose spoke up, “Oh wait, one last thing before we go… wanna try the slides?”

Chapter End Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!