- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!

“Really, Carmen? We left the best full-size waterpark in the city for this?” The disdain was evident in Rose’ voice as she looked out over (literally, over) the miniature waterpark, the tallest slides of which hardly reached her belly button. After dealing with the crowds of full-sized girls at the full-sized waterpark all morning, Rose had assumed that Carmen's suggestion to find a more ‘quiet place to escape the summer heat’ meant a friend’s pool or something. But now, looking down at the hundreds of Tiny men and women filling the scaled-down walkways and pools and tanning chairs below, Rose was less than impressed. 

As usual Carmen remained optimistic, “Whaaat? You were complaining all morning about how crowded the other place was. We'll have this one pretty much all to ourselves!” Carmen gestured out at the park, which didn’t have another full-size person in sight. 

That did sound pretty good, but Rose wasn’t convinced as she glanced down at the line of inch-high people waiting to get in, “Isn’t this a Tiny-only waterpark though?” Both girls were technically in line too, though the Tinies had (quite pragmatically) left them places to stand. 

Carmen smiled knowingly, “Well normally it’s restricted to Tinies on the weekends but I had a friend who works here get us free wristbands. We’ll be like, the only big girls around! Isn’t that super cool?” Carmen was obviously enamored with the idea of being the most eye-catching sight in the whole park, and had started gently bouncing up and down in excitement. In fact Rose was beginning to think that Carmen picked this place just so she could parade around in her stupid sling bikini for some horny guys… the taut pink outfit stretched from between Carmen’s smooth legs up over her jiggling bust, revealing more than an immodest amount of tanned flesh, and Rose suspected the fabric would become transparent at the slightest hint of water. Rose could already see tiny men in the crowds below occasionally sneaking glances up at Carmen or herself, obviously impressed with the view. 

Rose had worn a simple and dark (but perhaps unnecessarily tight) two-piece that dug into her pale shoulders and broad hips as the fabric struggled to support her utterly enormous assets. Rose cast a curvaceous shadow across many of the Tinies below as she shifted her weight, but ignored the amazed stares she was drawing with her bulging curves, “You’re probably right, I’ll feel better once we’re in the water out of this heat. Let’s go.” 

Carmen practically skipped over the ankle-high fence that separated the Tiny waterpark from the outside area, “Yay! I heard there are some super fun slides here, too!” Rose hid a smile and decided not to dampen Carmen’s infectious enthusiasm by pointing out that those slides probably weren’t designed for girls her size. Finding some satisfaction in the fact that she’d been able to literally walk over the entire line of people waiting to get in, Rose shot a smug look back at the Tinies enviously watching her and her jiggling behind from below, before following after Carmen. 

Once inside Carmen headed straight for the center of the park, which shouldn’t have taken long for a full-sized woman to reach except that she was greatly slowed by attempting to gingerly tip-toe around the courtyards, grass parks, and walkways full of Tinies. Rose simply strolled down the main thoroughfare, leisurely keeping pace with Carmen while bulldozing anyone who couldn’t clear a path fast enough, “There’s supposed to be a big pool here or something, right?” 

Carmen carefully avoided a tiny hot-dog cart by instead clumsily stepping on the line of hungry Tinies next to it, and responded distractedly, “Um, oops, uh- yeah! It’s around here somewhere…” While Carmen was definitely the more slender of the two girls, she was also the more clumsy, and Rose didn’t appear to be making any special effort whatsoever to avoid the people at her feet. If someone were watching closely they might have even noticed Rose veering towards especially crowded areas, purposefully leaving trampled forms shouting up in annoyance at her bouncy backside as she sauntered indifferently away. Soon Rose’s long strides had put her in the lead, leaving a trail of flattened Tinies in her wake that Carmen was trying (and mostly failing) to avoid trodding over a second time. 

After leaving a path of chaos behind her Rose stepped into a puddle and decided to rest, shading her eyes against the sun that was causing rivulets of sweat to run down her pleasantly plump hourglass figure as she jiggled to a stop. “Where is this pool, exactly?” 

After a moment Carmen caught up, awkwardly staring at her feet as she tried to avoid stepping on anyone else, “It’s uh…. Oh, haha! You’re standing in it!” 

Rose looked down, realizing with disappointment that the ‘puddle’ she’d stepped in was actually the shallow end of a Tiny-sized swimming pool, just as Carmen said. It was shallow and oval shaped, with miniature waterslides feeding into the deep end and lounging chairs lining the edges near the shallow end where she was now standing. It was probably a grand sight for anyone an inch tall, but Rose would have called it a bathtub at best. Rose could feel someone wriggling beneath one of her feet, no doubt struggling for air, but she had to complain first, “This is it? I thought it would be bigger.” Rose stepped out of the water and began lazily kicking the air, drying off her feet (and trying to get the people off) while grumbling further.  

Carmen didn’t seem as bothered in the least and knelt down to test the water, careful not to kneel on any of the Tinies sunbathing in lounge chairs by the side of the pool, “Well it is for Tinies…” The little men could only stare up awkwardly as Carmen’s huge behind came to a rest on her heels right over their heads, leaving them with a mouth-watering and pants-tightening view of her thick, jiggling behind. As Carmen bent forward her cheeks spread even more, revealing the tight sling that was wedged firmly in place and doing a poor job of covering her juicy pink flesh. Unaware of the very tantalizing sight she was waving in front of so many people, Carmen dipped a finger in the pool and smiled, “Ooh, the water’s perfect!” 

Suddenly extremely eager to begin the wet and wild fun, Carmen's caution gave way to excitement and she swiveled her backside over the pool. All the Tinies swimming below had one terrifying moment of realization before Carmen plummeted in with a gleeful “Weee!” Though it was only a small drop for her, Carmen's hips displaced half of the pool’s water with a splash the size of a tsunami for the smaller people nearby. Those along the edge of the pool were drenched or even washed away by the miniature flood, and other swimmers were pulled under by the watery vortex created by her shapely backside. Now submerged barely up to her waist, Carmen was left laughing hysterically as tiny people began to surface and splutter in the water around her or from between her legs. Feeling something rubbing into her nearly-bare crotch, Carmen wiggled back and forth a few times before realizing she’d landed on someone, and reached down to pull the tiny (and very dazed) man from the water before setting him aside. Unapologetic (or unaware) of the total chaos she had just caused, Carmen looked up, “Aren’t you getting in?” 

Rose studied the pool: Carmen’s ass had nearly filled the deep end from one side to the other and her outstretched legs reached all the way to the shallows. Rose would have been more annoyed that there wasn’t any space left for her, but she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at her fun-loving friend. “Nah, I don’t think we’ll both fit, I’ll just dangle my legs in to cool off.” Showing even less caution than Carmen had, Rose squatted down overtop of several of the Tinies who had just finished clambering onto dry land after Carmen’s splashy entrance, including the one carefully set aside by Carmen herself. The Tinies had a only moment to look up at the humongous, twenty-ton bubble-butt now hovering over their heads before Rose plopped down. Their faint screams were reduced to wet squelches and then barely audible buzzing as Rose jiggled heavily on top of them all while setting her feet in the pool water. Rose gave a content sighed, “Aaah, that’s better!” 

Since it was clear Rose wasn’t going to be a lively source of entertainment, Carmen looked for another way to amuse herself for the time being. By rocking her hips left and right, she discovered she could make the people still floating or swimming around her bob up and down in the ripples she made, “Hey look, it’s a wave pool now!” At first it seemed like the Tinies were enjoying themselves in Carmen’s improvised ‘wave-pool,’ but she quickly got carried away with her fun. Carmen’s energetic movements soon had Tinies sloshing back and forth in the waves, occasionally slapping them up against her soft wet body where they were jiggled by her laughter or eventually sent flying as she shook them off. 

Watching from the sidelines as multiple men were caught in the currents and buffeted up against Carmen’s round hips, Rose was quite enjoying the show. She could only imagine how annoyed the Tinies were at being forced to rub up against her friend’s perfectly sculpted (and almost naked) figure, and the fact that Carmen didn’t even seem to notice their frustrations only made it all the funnier. Those that got away from Carmen had to contend with Rose's huge legs and ass, which she'd carelessly positioned over the other half of the pool edge, while the larger girl lazily began flicking Tinies back into the water. Eventually Rose leaned over, causing muffled complaints to sound beneath her own shifting behind, and joked, “Hurricane Carmen is really hitting hard today, huh?” 

Carmen followed Rose’s downward gaze to the whirlpool she’d created, “Haha, yep! These little guys are lucky I’m here to liven things up for them.” Carmen slowly let her herself jiggle to a stop in the splashing water, stranding multiple Tinies on her bronzed thighs as if she were a fleshy desert island. Catching several people staring up in awe (and annoyance), Carmen decided now was the perfect time to hog the spotlight, “And I bet they’re loving my outfit! It’s pretty much the tightest one I had.” Carmen smiled and fidgeted with each pink bikini strap, causing her house-sized breasts to wobble gently back and forth as she dominated everyone’s view with her curvy body. The Tinies on her legs or in the water beneath her got an especially bouncy view, and Carmen was ecstatic to find herself drawing the attention of nearly every male Tiny in sight, including the lifeguard sitting next to Rose. Carmen decided to milk the situation for all it was worth by delicately plucking one Tiny man from the water and holding him up to her chest so she could coyly ask, “I mean, you can basically see my tits through this thing, right?” With a demonstrative shake, Carmen stretched each ribbon of nearly-transparent fabric over her perky nipples for all to see. Dangling the little man closer to her lewd display, only to pull him away before he was close enough to touch, Carmen left him gaping at the playful goddess before him. 

Pretending she didn’t notice the growing bulge in his swimshorts, Carmen mentioned happily, “And the back is just like, so frigging revealing...” Briefly forgetting that she was already filling the pool from one side to the other, Carmen slid herself backwards to draw everyone's attention to her roundest, most spankable asset. The Tinies who found themselves being suddenly pushed through the water by her humongous ass could only utter faint cries of surprise before they were all squashed up against the edge of the pool with a splash. Oblivious to this, Carmen cutely wiggled herself against the wall, smearing people around as she explained, “It feels like I’ve got a wedgie 24/7, but I figure that’s the price of looking this good!” One man had been caught between the wall and the center of Carmen’s backside, and as she bragged about her racy attire he found himself pressed into the thin strip of fabric barely covering her wet asshole, though she didn’t even notice more than a pleasant tickling sensation as she bounced against him. 

After spotting a male lifeguard who kept disapprovingly glancing Carmen’s way, Rose decided to play a little prank on her friend. She plucked the man from his perch atop a waterslide and leaned over to gently tug one of Carmen’s slings away, “Don’t you think you’re already distracting enough for these little guys? Any more and they’ll be jizzing in their pants pretty soon.” Rose loaded the lifeguard into the bikini like a slingshot, before letting the stretchy fabric snap forward. He barely got out a yelp before slamming right into Carmen’s massive round boob with a fleshy THWAP. 

Carmen mock pouted, “Ow, heyyy!” With his entire body now caught between Carmen's restrictive bikini and her vigorously bouncing nipple, the little lifeguard could only watch through the semi-transparent cloth as she reached up to rub at the sore spot on her boob, instantly and thoughtlessly mashing him into her soft body. Then he had to listen as she whined, “I was just playing around, you didn’t have to snap my top like that!” With a playful grin Carmen remembered the other guy she had in her hand: with a flick of one finger she tore his shorts clean off, and lunged forward. Before Rose could react Carmen had pulled the center strap between her bikini cups away and placed the naked Tiny over it, before letting the taut string launch him right between each massive, pale, and now softly jiggling breast. 

As the little man vanished into her sweaty cleavage, Rose gave her friend an exasperated smirk, “Really, Carmen?” 

Carmen looked pleased with her bit of payback, “He looked pretty horny from earlier too, you better not bounce him around too much...” Carmen mischievously tugged at Rose’s bikini so that each enormous boob squashed together in the middle, and chuckled at the thought of the little man being bouncily smooshed each time. Since he was unable to stop Carmen’s playful motions, the man was forced to jiggle relentlessly between Rose’s heaving tits, becoming more aroused with every moment he remained pressed against her. In seconds a small stream of his precum was trickling down from between her swaying breasts and spattering onto her smooth stomach below.  

Rose finally slapped Carmen’s hand away, letting her bikini string twang noisily back into place under her humongous and still quivering chest, “Hardy har, very funny… where’d he even go?” Her chest was so damn big and plump that she couldn’t see where the man had ended up, but she spotted the sticky mess he’d made on her stomach easily enough. As if that was his fault (and not hers or Carmen’s), Rose gave her boobs an annoyed squeeze that compressed the unseen man’s whole body between them. As more of his cum dripped from her cleavage, Rose decided the man’s frustrating situation was more his problem than hers, and she let her huge breasts bounce back against her restraining top, “Fine Carmen, we’re even... almost.” 

Just to get the last word in Rose reached down and splashed Carmen with a handful of pool water. Carmen squealed and put her hands up to defend herself against the cold spray, “Ack, stooop!” Droplets of water (and a tiny man who had the misfortune of being caught in the commotion) showered Carmen’s perky flesh, making her glisten. The tiny man ended up wedged neatly between her thick and now slippery breasts until only his legs were sticking out. Having gotten her revenge, Rose stuck her tongue out and Carmen returned the gesture with a good natured smile, neither of them thinking to go looking for the man still trapped trapped deep in Rose’s cleavage or noticing the man in Carmen’s. 

As water ran down Carmen’s body and soaked into her bikini, her nipples began to perk up, “Bluh, that water didn’t feel nearly so cold on my legs…” The fabric of her sling bikini also became more transparent than ever, practically highlighting her swollen nipples for anyone in eyesight. Carmen looked down at her body with an approving smirk as she realized all the Tinies were probably getting the view of a lifetime. Only then did she finally remember the lifeguard who was still stuck to her: after her bikini became see-through, his little body could be very clearly seen where it was mashed up against her puffy, protruding nipple. Smiling, Carmen slowly waved her chest one way, then the other, and watched as the little man had no choice but to wobble along with her. “Heehee, thanks for sticking around to warm me up, cutie!” Carmen snickered to herself, but decided her other boob now looked tragically alone without a tiny to keep it company. Carmen scanned the pool for a suitable candidate, before finally spotting the legs of the man who was caught in her cleavage. “Oo, hello there!” Excited by her discovery, Carmen pulled the little man free and took a look at him: he was certainly handsome, and the bulge in his shorts told Carmen he’d be a perfect ‘volunteer.’ Wasting no time, she pulled her bikini away and situated the surprised man just like Rose had done before letting him slap right into her breast. 

Carmen caught the bemused look that Rose was giving her. “What? I’m just doubling the fun… and I had to, like, even my top out somehow! Right boys?” The two Tinies strapped down against her perky flesh found themselves too flattened to voice a complaint as they jiggled along with the gigantic girl. Taking their silence for agreement, Carmen proudly turned her chest towards Rose, “Haha, see? Tinies love this outfit!” 

Through the translucent bikini top Rose watched as each of the little men, evidently riled up beyond belief, started bucking excitedly against Carmen’s squishy nipples. Rose grinned at their horny desperation, “Heh, looks like they love it a little too much if you ask me.” 

Carmen quickly caught on to what Rose meant: despite the fact that both Tinies were quite flattened to her nipples, they had started furiously humping her while they had the chance. As her enormous boobs continued wobbling in and out from the momentum of their pumping Carmen giggled, “Hey! I’m not, like, that kinda girl!” Carmen was still smiling as she puffed her chest out and pressed each aggravated Tiny against her bulging flesh until they could barely move from the pressure.  

Having watched Carmen put a stop to the horny men’s frantic attempts to relieve themselves, Rose laughed hysterically, “Yeah right Carmen, you are so that kinda girl!” 

Carmen pouted for a moment before she burst out laughing, “Yeah, I know, haha! Woooo!” Carmen proudly threw her arms in the air, splashing water everywhere as she started playfully bouncing her enormous chest up and down, forcing the immobile Tinies to rub up against her bare nipples all over again. Carmen only laughed excitedly as she felt their erections pressing into her jiggling skin over and over, but didn't slow down as she coyly teased them both, “Don’t worry guys, I’ll like, totally let you finish… just after I’m done in the pool, haha!” Happy to be in control of the fun again, and gleefully aware of the frustrating squishing she was putting the little men through, Carmen continued dancing around in the pool for her own amusement while enjoying the provocative situation she'd put both Tinies in.