- Text Size +

The sun was still blazing hotly as Carmen and Rose left the pool area, both girls too busy chatting to notice the Tiny heads turning their way as they strutted past, or the Tiny bodies left flattened to the ground where they carelessly stepped. Also unseen by either girl was the little male lifeguard shaking up and down along with Rose’s hefty backside: after being ‘dodged’ and sat on earlier his naked body had become quite adhered to her skin, leaving him stuck as she stood up and walked away. Despite his desire to free himself from the bratty girl, he had no choice but to jiggle along with Rose’s thick pumping legs while trying to ignore the muffled cries coming from between her shifting buttcheeks where it sounded like other Tinies were trapped. Before she had made it ten feet his erect cock was repeatedly slapping up against her soft body. 

The little man came to a dizzying stop when Rose halted abruptly, “Wait, where is the stupid tanning area anyway? I can’t find it.” Rose squinted and looked around: she could see across the whole park thanks to her height, but everything was so damn small she still couldn’t tell what was where. 

Carmen came up behind her friend, “Hmm, I’m not sure… oh! Let’s ask this guy for directions!” Carmen had been lucky enough to spot the naked man against Rose, and bent down to see if he knew the way, “Hey you work here, right? Can you help us find the park so we can tan for a bit?” As she awaited her answer, Carmen casually examined the man’s position, and she found herself smirking at the shiny smear of precum that he had left against Rose’s firm rump… the little guy must have been enjoying their especially ‘bouncy’ trip! 

The man finally managed to turn his head and cry, “Miss, please! I-I’m really stuck! Can you-” 

Before he could continue Rose asked over her shoulder, “Who are you talking to back there?” It only took that casual turn to send her huge hips quivering like a mass of jello, and the tiny man along with them. 

Carmen tried to hold in a laugh as she watched the lifeguard wobbling helplessly back and forth, “You’ve got a little extra passenger from earlier, I’m just seeing if he knows where to go.” 

Rose huffed, “Alright well hurry it up, my feet hurt from walking all day.” 

Assuming his only chance at getting any help was to appease these spoiled giantesses, the little man tried to call up, “It’s... it’s that way, I-I think! Just look for the grassy f-field!” 

Carmen beamed, “Awesome, thanks!” then she pointed for Rose’s benefit and began to stand up, “He says it’s over there.” 

Before his only hope of freedom vanished, the man tried to cry, “Wait, can’t you please-” but his shouts became unintelligible as Rose began heading in the direction Carmen had pointed, without a second thought for the man bouncing along with her and begging for help. 

Five minutes later Carmen was smiling out over the small grassy field covered in tiny towels and blankets where adorable Tiny men and women were suntanning or picnicking, “Here we are!” 

Rose took a heavy step onto the grass, creating a small scene of chaos as her foot landed on top of several reclining Tinies. Heedless of the people shouting at her to get off their friends, Rose complained, “Ugh, it’s so crowded… we’ll never find a spot.” With a dramatic sigh Rose tilted her enormous hips and crossed her arms, as if her mild inconvenience was the worst thing in the world. The man still stuck on her ass swayed along with her butt before wobbling to a stop, high in the air. 

Carmen only laughed, “Not with that attitude!” and gave her friend a playful spank that could be heard by everyone across the grassy field. If Carmen had bothered to be a little more careful she might have noticed the miniscule shape of the lifeguard wobbling in the center of the newly-formed handprint over Rose’s ass, but she was already tiptoeing her way into the middle of the field in search of a tanning spot. 

After squatting her huge form down overtop a small crowd, Carmen asked sweetly, “Excuse me, do you mind clearing a space for some big girls?” Most of the Tinies were happy to move (at least since it was better than being immediately crushed), and some of the more stubborn men were swayed after Carmen gave them a bashful look and a “Pleeeease?” while gently pressing her ballooning chest between her arms. After a minute Carmen had a clearing just big enough for her and Rose to sit in, and she made sure to smile adoringly as she stretched her legs out, “Perfect, thank youuu!” 

Rose waltzed slowly up to her friend, arriving with a chorus of angry shouts from the mini people she’d left flattened into the ground. Failing to follow Carmen’s lead, Rose knelt down and, totally missing the big open field that had been left for her, dropped her gigantic ass right over a crowd of Tinies who had just gotten up and moved at Carmen’s request. Carmen glanced disapprovingly over as her friend gently bounced in place, “Jeez Rose, didn’t you see the space they left for you?” 

“The what?” Rose looked down with disinterest, hardly glancing at the miniscule arms and legs sticking out from beneath her heavy ass, “Oh. Well, here’s just as comfy.” As if her comfort were all that mattered, Rose gently wiggled her hips, grinding several dozen people beneath her as she reached up and began to undo her bikini top. After loosening the knot, Rose lazily tossed her top aside, draping it like a tarp over two backyard-sized areas on the grass. Ignoring the annoyed shouts from the Tinies now shrouded in darkness, Rose lay back, sprawling herself in the opening that she had been meant to sit in, and closed her eyes to enjoy the warm sun. 

Carmen couldn’t help but playfully chide her buxom friend for her continued carelessness, “Now who’s trying to get everyone’s attention?” 

Without opening her eyes Rose calmly explained, “As if. I just want an even tan, is all.” 

Carmen eyed Rose’s huge breasts as they wobbled straight in the air like two fleshy mountains, and figured she was probably drawing stares from practically across the park. “This isn’t a nude park, Rose. And with all this jiggling you do, you’ll probably be getting a lot of stares...” Despite her scolding, Carmen couldn’t stop herself from giving Rose’s chest a gentle poke that made one boob huge softly collide with the other. “If you ask me, I bet a lot of these guys are going to be jerking off to the thought of this later.” 

A smug grin spread across Rose’s face, “Hmph, good!” It only took a slight shake from Rose to send her enormous breasts wobbling back and forth through the air, as she happily imagined all the tiny, horny onlookers that had no choice but to stare up at her incredibly provocative form. 

Carmen leaned over to block Rose’s sun and laugh, “You’re such a tease!” 

Rose opened one eye to the sight of Carmen’s round breasts hanging overhead, and caught the sight of two small, familiar bulges under the bikini slings... It looked like one Tiny was in the middle of pulling himself free from Carmen’s top, and the other was practically wrapped around her right nipple like a ring. Rose’s smirk only grew as she retorted, “Please, if anything you’re the tease, you’ve still got those two Tinies stuck in your top!” Rose reached towards the Tiny who was struggling to free himself, effortlessly reversing his progress by poking him back in and leaving him splayed face-first against her friend’s nipple. 


Carmen’s eyes widened as she looked herself over, “Wait, who?” Despite her initial doubts it was hard to disagree when her dripping wet sling bikini was doing such a poor job of concealing any part of either her voluptuous body or, she realized with slight embarrassment, the two tiny men still smooshed against her plump chest. The two Tinies (the lifeguard and the random swimmer) both wobbled precariously in the air as Carmen’s surprise gave way to delighted astonishment, “Oops! I totally thought I freed them, like, an hour ago…” Without taking her eyes away Carmen distractedly pulled at her bikini slings, gently flattening the two men down into her breasts while she pondered how she could have been so forgetful. Rose watched from below as Carmen’s fidgeting made each little man bounce along with the soft fleshy mounds they were stuck to, and giggled, “Don’t tell me those same two guys have been stuck to you since we first got here?”  

Failing to appreciate just how frustrating their situation was thanks to her, Carmen continued softly jiggling each man back and forth with a guilty smile, “Umm, yeah, it’s them…” Trying to downplay her fault in all this, she cooed innocently to her chest, “How you holding up down there, boys?” 

The Tinies must not have enjoyed how blase Carmen was being about their predicament because the one wrapped around her nipple began to yell a belligerent complaint. Before he got very far Rose reached up and gently pinched his body around Carmen’s soft nipple, turning his shouting into muffled gurgling. Both girls could feel him pushing back in a furious attempt to stop Rose from flattening him, but Carmen allowed him to be repeatedly fondled against her boob as she gave a disregarding chuckle, “Heehee, sorry stud, but you know how time flies when you’re having fun!” 

Rose continued casually squishing the tiny man’s body into Carmen’s nipple as she calmly pointed out, “They must be pretty horny after all this time, dontcha think?” 

Carmen smiled at the thought of getting two men totally riled up without even meaning to, “Oh yeah, probably. Why don’t we help them out? Here, give him another pinch…” Rose obliged by squeezing the man between her index finger and thumb, and Carmen began to blush as she giggled, “Haha, oh wow, I totally felt his dick poking me that time! Do it again!” With playful enthusiasm Rose brought her fingers together, sinking the tiny man into Carmen’s firm pink flesh, and suddenly both girls heard a faintly muffled MMF! from where his head was being smooshed. Both girls got to happily watch as a hot explosion of sticky liquid began to leak through Carmen’s top and down Rose’s fingers. 

Seemingly unimpressed, Rose gave a final squeeze that caused more cum to trickle out between the man’s crotch and Carmen’s flesh, “Already? That was pretty fast.” 

Rose eventually brought her hand away to wipe the man’s cum off on her own chest, leaving him wobbling around as Carmen started to laugh and bounce triumphantly in place, “Hahaha, I’ll say!” 

Even Rose found herself smirking at Carmen’s bubbly, bouncy attitude, “What about the other little perv?” 

Having already forgotten the second man stuck to her boobs, Carmen kept jiggling as she excitedly looked down, “Oh right! We should-” but she was cut off as a sudden burst of white cum splattered around the edges of her other bikini sling. Apparently all her victory-bouncing had sent him over the edge without her even meaning to. Though slightly disappointed she wouldn’t get to play with him in his excited state, Carmen giggled proudly to herself as his cum ran down her chest in streams, “Whoopsy, I guess he just couldn’t wait! I told you Tinies loved this top.” Just to rub that fact in some more, Carmen leaned over to shake her chest above her friend’s face, causing the men to emit exhausted grunts as they were flattened all over again. 

Rose giggled as as a sticky drop of cum landed on her cheek, “Hey, watch it!” 

Carmen was still feeling full of herself as she sat back and began to pull the spent Tinies from her top, “Heehee, consider that payback for kicking my butt in our game of cleavage catch earlier!” Carmen grinned smugly to herself as she flicked the first Tiny towards Rose, where he bounced off of one gigantic round boob and soared into the crowded portion of the field next to her reclining form. The little man could only lie there in a tired heap amid the little men and women who had been trying to ignore the two giantesses’ hijinks thus far, though a few came over to see if he was alright. 

Above them Rose smugly declared, “Haha, okay well, you have fun teasing Tinies, I’m going to soak up some sun.” Several dozen sun-tanning Tinies looked up when a shadow fell across them, and could only watch as Rose’s gigantic, fleshy mountain of a body began to roll in their direction. Some were caught in the path of her pudgy stomach, or her thick legs, and many had to watch as her two breasts, each larger than a Tiny-sized mansion, slowly fell their way. Even the man that Carmen had just discarded was forced to watch as the giant girl’s creamy cleavage descended, giving him no chance to run for cover. The rising chorus of surprised shouts were silenced as Rose’s plump body came to heavy rest against the ground, jiggling vigorously as she settled into place. Completely indifferent to the fact that she had buried nearly a football field’s worth of tiny people beneath her, and could feel many of them shouting hopefully for her attention, Rose crossed her arms and lay her head down to rest, more than comfortable now that she’d practically made a ‘bedding’ of little people to sleep on. 

Meanwhile, Carmen finished pulling the last man out of her bikini, and set him aside like a used toy. She was about to lay down and tan when she happened to glance over and notice something: after Rose rolled onto her frontside, a handful of flattened Tinies had risen into the air against her massive round buttocks. Carmen realized with a smirk that they must have been stuck there ever since Rose first sat down! A moment later Rose shifted her weight, and Carmen had to stifle a laugh as she watched all the little people quaking and wobbling back and forth with Rose’s doughy backside. They looked pretty stuck, and Carmen just couldn’t resist taking a moment to enjoy her own little captive audience! 

As several of the Tinies looked hopefully up at her, Carmen leaned over and sweetly cooed, “Looks like you guys got a little stuck! Is there anything I can do to heeelp?” While they were forced to watch her, Carmen brought her elbows together to coyly present her exposed chest right over their heads while making no move to actually assist them. Though most of the Tinies were plastered face-first to Rose, Carmen could already see a few eyes ogling her hungrily and more than a few tents being pitched within swim-shorts, much to her satisfaction. Ignoring their faint cries for aid, Carmen pretended to think aloud, “Hmmm, if only there was sooome way I could help you guys...” Just to make matters worse for them all she made sure to give chest a slow and provocative wiggle, loving the fact that she could bounce around all she wanted in front of the expectant Tinies. 

Suddenly Rose murmured, “Are you talking to someone on my butt again?” 

Carmen explained with another little bounce, “Yeah, you’ve got a couple people stuck back here.” Spotting a small hand twitching feebly in the crevice between her friend’s cheeks, Carmen raised one eyebrow with a smirk, “Well, maybe more than a couple…” 

“Ugh, I do?” Rose looked over her shoulder and put a hand on either side of her thick buttocks, before investigatively spreading her own ass. As each cheek peeled apart several flattened and sweat-covered Tinies came into view, causing Rose to frown as if their presence was anything but their own fault, “Okay, the ones on my cheeks I can understand, but how’d these ones get there?” With a few casual pushes Rose slammed her humongous ass cheeks together, bouncily squishing everyone trapped there before they could even get a breath of fresh air in order to explain or scold her for her carelessness. 

‘Helpful’ as ever, Carmen offered her hypothesis without lifting a hand to stop Rose’s cruel bouncing, “Maybe they’re from when you sat down at the pool?” 

That made sense to Rose, but rather than admit a mistake she just snorted dismissively, “Yeah, maybe...” Without much thought for the fact that they’d already been stuck for who-knows-how-long, Rose let her buttocks bounce together, decisively sealing plenty of the Tinies within her damp ass crack again. 

Watching the Tinies still wobbling around in the air, Carmen suddenly blurted cutely, “Ooh, maybe I can help! Do you little guys want a hand?” Most of the people had been stuck face-first against Rose’s flesh, but a few were facing Carmen and could be faintly heard begging for help. Carmen slowly extended a palm over Rose’s enormous butt cheek, “You do want a hand? Are you suuure?” Tinies desperate to escape Rose gestured or called out, hoping to be freed before the giant girl rolled back over, though most had difficulty peeling themselves free enough to do more than make muffled noises or jiggle uselessly. The lifeguard who had been stuck to Rose ever since she left the pool was lying in the shadow of Carmen’s hand and frantically tried to get her attention, assuming he was mere moments from freedom. Carmen pretended to deliberate as she pursed her lips and hung her chest in plain view for another moment, “Alright, if you say so!” 

Carmen's hand impacted Rose with a fleshy clap, sending out a shockwave that caused each massive buttock and all the adhered Tinies to wobble violently about. Carmen’s high laughter pierced the air, “Hahaaaa, got you!” 

Several little men had been flattened by Carmen’s hand and remained pinned as Rose rolled her eyes sarcastically at her friend’s pun, “Good one Carmen, you toootally tricked them all…” 

Just to drive her ‘hilarious’ joke home Carmen gave a few firm squeezes, happily bulldozing several people into Rose’s enormous doughy butt cheek as she cheered, “I know right?! I bet they didn’t see that coming!” The naked lifeguard, stuck at the center of Carmen’s palm, was squished back and forth several times again and could only groan and seethe as he realized this was the second time he’d been carelessly spanked against these giant girls. Having concluded her prank, Carmen gave her friend’s behind one final loving grope. Despite all of his anger, the lifeguard had to endure one more moment of being pressed into Rose’s firm ass, and suddenly he couldn’t handle any more: as Carmen’s hand finally lifted he could be seen convulsing and leaking cum down Rose’s bare skin. Oblivious to how much frustration she’d just put him through, Carmen only giggled at his wobbling form, “Heh, speaking of cumming…” 

Glancing over her shoulder, Rose spotted the tiny lifeguard who was now passionately grinding against her in an attempt to finish his orgasm, and raised one eyebrow to scoff, “Ugh, really?” Determined to end the very mild inconvenience that he’d caused her, Rose rolled herself onto her back once more. Several faint cries of WAIT WAIT, DON’T- were cut off as her gigantic hips squashed against the ground, flattening everyone who Carmen had completely neglected to save. 

Carmen, hearing the faint squishing noise as Rose’s ass flattened multiple Tinies, scolded lightly, “Sheesh, you couldn’t even let him finish first?” 

Rose shrugged with closed eyes, “Well, he was interrupting my nap.” 

Carmen tried to frown, but her anger was short lived as she noticed plenty of Tinies helplessly stuck to Rose’s quivering breasts. “Heh, they are kinda clingy…” Figuring she might as well enjoy the sun while she could, Carmen pushed the plight of the little people out of her mind and lay back. Rose, unaware of the people currently plastered over her huge breasts, quickly followed suit, and before long both giantesses had drifted to sleep, leaving several dozen people trapped beneath their humongous bodies.

Chapter End Notes:

If you'd like to read the free followup to this story, visit my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/31294563