- Text Size +

A few minutes later Rose was laughing merrily, “Carmen 0, Rose 9! Better make this shot count, hun.” Rose smiled smugly in her assured victory: there were Tinies splayed across her pudgy thighs and chest, but none of the ones Carmen threw had ended up in her fleshy valley of cleavage (despite the size of such a target). Even when Carmen took her sweet time to aim instead of haphazardly tossing people, she’d only stuffed one right between Rose’s thick thighs. Rose taunted further, “Come on, my cleavage is like a friggin’ funnel for Tinies, can’t you get one point?” 

“Shut uuup, you’re messing up my concentration!” Carmen whined melodramatically, causing the several people now wedged between her large boobs to swing and shake along with her pouty motions. With a flick of her wrist Carmen sent another little man flying, only for him to slap against the thin fabric of Rose’s bikini and stick in place. 

Rose snickered as the man jiggled against her for a few seconds, “Hah!” Before he could even peel himself away Rose had pinched him between her fingers and sent him flying, easily sinking his body between Carmen’s hefty breasts with all the others. Rose boasted, “Ten points, I win!” Carmen frowned down at the Tinies in her cleavage, too busy being annoyed at her loss to worry about them, while Rose happily waggled her massive chest from side to side as if it were a banner in her victory parade. “Go Ro~ose, go Ro~ose!” 

The naked man who’d been caught between Rose’s breasts ever since he was put there by Carmen as a prank finally, after being slammed into her a few more times, slipped free into the water. Carmen spotted him and pointed, “Hey! Does that one count?” 

Rose spotted the man with disinterest, “Nope, I’m pretty sure he was stuck before the game started.” Carmen huffed in annoyance that her ‘loophole’ hadn’t helped. Catching the sour look on her friend’s face, Rose chuckled, “Okay fine, you can have him as one last free shot, and if you can get him in well call it a tie. I’ll even make it easy for you…” Rose helpfully leaned forward, hanging her enormous breasts over her side of the pool and presenting her creamy, gaping cleavage towards Carmen. 

Carmen grinned ecstatically as she pulled the naked man from the pool, eager for her chance to score a point, and was about to throw him when she noticed his blatant erection, “Oh wow, he’s already naked. And, like, super horny…” Carmen curiously flicked the man’s cock with one finger, making him wince and squirm in her fingers, “Oh well!” Carmen shrugged and threw him towards Rose. 

The tiny man was heading right towards Rose’s smooth cleavage… only for Rose to gently shift her weight and swing her chest like a massive wrecking ball, effortlessly boob-slamming the man out of the air before he reached her. The man had just a brief moment of wonderful contact with Rose’s perfect skin before he was ricocheted away in a trail of cum. Carmen glared at her friend as he splashed into the pool, “You can’t hit them out of the air, that’s cheating!” 

Rose only chuckled carelessly as her breasts gradually wobbled back to a stop, “Heh sorry, I couldn’t help myself! Let’s say that one didn’t count, so try again.” 

As she hastily grabbed another man from nearby, Carmen happily thought aloud, “Hmm, I’m pretty sure they’re more aerodynamic without their shorts… here, watch this!” Carmen confidently tore his clothes off and tossed him across the pool with what looked like a perfect shot. The man was plummeting straight for Rose’s cleavage when at the last second she leaned aside so he bounced off her shoulder and landed in a heap next to her instead. Carmen whined again, “Hey, you can’t dodge either, you cheater!” 

Rose only chuckled as she rolled back into place and buried the small naked man under one humongous ass cheek before he had a chance to escape, “Heh, and he was sooo close, too!” Rose was so busy smugly wriggling herself against the ground that she didn’t notice Carmen lining up a small woman and throwing her across the pool like a dart. The Tiny smacked into Rose’s bare stomach with a slight jiggle, making Rose respond teasingly, “Pff, now who’s the one cheating? Well that was your last shot, so I think that means I win...” 

Before Rose could declare herself the victor Carmen playfully blurted, “Wait wait, just one more!” Not wanting the fun to end, Carmen scanned for more ‘ammunition’ to throw, and her gaze fell upon the tiny lifeguard still lying where Rose had sat earlier. Only thinking of her game, Carmen scraped the naked Tiny from the ground and flung him towards her full figured friend. Both girls watched as his body miraculously sunk perfectly between Rose’s gigantic breasts, disappearing almost up to his ankles. 

Carmen cheered excitedly, “Yaay! I did it, I win!” and hopped to her feet, sending annoyed Tinies raining down from her body. After a moment of bouncing the only Tinies who remained stuck to Carmen appeared to be the two men stuffed under each of her bikini slings, otherwise she was miraculously Tiny-free. 

Rose stood up and corrected her friend with a smirk, “Umm, we tied, but yeah nice shot.” The various Tinies who had been thrown by Carmen slipped and fell from Rose’s body as well, though some remained wedged into various crevices or caught under bits of clothing, though Rose hardly noticed or cared about their plight. 

Carmen bouncily clambered out of the pool, steppin on several of the people who had only seconds ago been shaken free, “Well this victory girl wants to go tan for a bit, come on!” 

Turning to follow her friend, Rose happily noticed that Carmen had left the blonde lifeguard from earlier stuck to the ground by the edge of the pool. Thinking this was the perfect moment to get one last bit of payback on the bossy waterpark employee, Rose made sure that her first step out of the pool was planted right over the poor girl’s tiny body. Only after she’d taken a step away, while the girl had to look up at her huge backside from below, did Rose somewhat belatedly remember to stick her fingers into her cleavage and fish out the lifeguard who’d been slamdunked between her breasts. Holding him over her chest for inspection, Rose raised one eyebrow smugly as she noticed his cock twitching and leaking cum, obviously after all his close contact with her huge and gorgeous body. Rose called over her shoulder to the female lifeguard, “Oh by the way, you can have your lifeguard back.” Rose dropped the horny looking Tiny over her shoulder before casually hip-checking him as he fell, bouncing him right off her ass and into the pool in a stream of his own cum. Then she sauntered off after Carmen without a care in the world.