- Text Size +

Much of the city of New Haven had turned to rubble. Entire buildings reduced to dust and ash. The emergency teams were quick to mobilize to rescue the wounded and pick up the fallen. The problem is that they did not appear injured, nor fallen.


"Have you found anything?" asked the leader of the rescue team.


"Nothing," they all said.


Night descended and the fire of the remnants of that destruction continued unabated. There were no bodies and no injuries. It was as if they had all vanished at the moment of the explosion. All except one. Melissa opened her eyes and got up from the ground. She was covered in dust and her body ached a little, but nothing more. Somehow she was completely unharmed.


"What the hell happened here?" She thought when he saw the desolate panorama.


She checked his pockets and realized that she had lost her cell phone and his ID, they must have gone flying when the explosion happened.


Melissa had had enough. She had no idea how she was still alive and at this point she didn't even care. All she wanted was to get home, take a shower and think about what she would do from now on.


She left the area without being seen by anyone and walked home with a strange feeling of discomfort inside her own skin.


The first thing that greeted her when she arrived home was a festival of laughter coming from inside the house. Her father's friends must be having some celebration, or so she would think if there wasn't a fairly well-known female voice on the air.


She turned around and looking out the window her spirit shattered into a million pieces. Her parents danced and laughed happily while behind them, the television showed a photo of her missing ID. They had put her on the missing list.


"We won't have to worry about that ungrateful thing anymore," Samuel said.


"That's not the best part, the government will have to give us a nice compensation." Marcela moved and spoke without problem.


"All these years in which you said you were sick... were a lie", Melisa felt betrayed, used by people who supposedly loved her.


"If we move we might even get government disability or old age assistance," Samuel said with a smile.


"You're a genius honey." Melissa's supposed mother kissed Samuel on the cheek. "The best part is that I won't have to pretend to be a sick fuck anymore to fool that asshole."


“That asshole,” Melisa wanted this to be nothing more than a nightmare, but unfortunately for her it was real.


Melissa couldn't keep watching. She jumped out of the window and ran until her legs gave out. By the time she had no strength or tears left, she was a few meters from a nightclub.


"If you have such a fucking big ass why don't you go to a club and make some money?!"


"I'll do that," she told herself angrily.


Melisa approached one of the guards in the club.


"I want to work here now," Melisa said without a shred of hesitation.


The security searched her from head to toe before saying a word.


"Come in, tell the boss to give you a change of clothes and explain how the place works," he said when he noticed Melisa's exuberant physique.


Melisa entered the room and changed her dirty clothes for a revealing black sadomasochism outfit that accentuated her breasts and left her prominent butt exposed.


She quickly got used to the environment. All she had to do was dance to the music and satisfy the eyes of the customers. As she danced she couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to her future. She didn't want to go back to her parents' house but she also had nowhere to go and college was no longer an option. Her only option was to rent an apartment. Maybe if she worked days in the office and nights in the club she could afford a decent living. It wasn't what she wanted, but at the moment she didn't have many options.


Suddenly someone shouted at the entrance:


"Policeman! Everybody to the floor! This is a raid!"


Before anyone could react, a group of uniformed men stormed the scene, all armed with Glocks. The patrons and staff of the club raised their hands and surrendered peacefully, neither wanted to risk taking a bullet to the head. Melisa got off the dance floor and let them handcuff her without offering any resistance.


"I wonder when this shitty day ends," she thought.


"We've received reports of drug trafficking coming from this establishment," the colonel in charge said. "Check the place, guys." 


Minutes later, several policemen arrived with numerous white envelopes filled with some white powder.


"We've found this coronal, we think there's still more."


"Okay, five cadets will spend the night with me checking the place out. The others take the detainees and prepare them for interrogation."


"Copied."


The policemen transported Melisa and the other suspects. In the short distance between the club and the patrol, Melisa could feel a daring hand resting on one of her buttocks.


"You are very pretty. Why don't we go to an alley and have some fun?" a middle-aged policeman told him before giving him a lewd lick on the face cheek.


Melissa couldn't take it anymore. The fury coursing through her veins was about to burn her alive. It was too much for her. The college fiasco, her family's betrayal, and now this humiliation. She would no longer give her arm to twist, never again.


A strange energy took over her entire being, one that gave her the strength to break the chain of her handcuffs as if it were a simple rope.


"What the hell is going on?!" said the policeman who had harassed her.


Melissa pushed the man and he was shot a few meters.


"What is happening to me?!" Melisa yelled in a monstrous voice.


None of those present could believe what was happening in front of their eyes. Somehow Melissa was getting bigger, and not only her, her clothes, glasses and even the broken handcuffs as well. Both her clothing and she were growing.


In the blink of an eye Melissa had reached 340 feet. For she the people on the ground had become small insects.


"Why are you all so small?" Melissa's voice sounded like the sound wave of a small nuclear bomb.


"This can not be."


"We have to go!"


Melissa ignored the screams and focused on herself and her surroundings. The others hadn't become small, she had become gigantic, and her clothes too. Her glasses, heels and dress were colossal. But how? What was the reason for his strange mutation?


"I'm a freak," she thought.


Suddenly there was the sound of a gunshot. Melissa turned her head and saw the degenerate cop pointing his gun at her. The cowardly man pulled the trigger several times, but none of the bullets penetrated the skin of Melissa's stomach.


"You are a monster!"  the policeman yelled.


"I've had enough of you," the gigantic woman thought. .


Melisa reached out, grabbed the policeman by the feet and pulled him up to eye level. The other policemen began to shoot in an attempt to help their partner, but for Melisa the bullet impacts were nothing more than tickles.


"Let me go, please! I wasn't going to do anything to you!" 


"You grabbed my ass, you sick fucking pervert!"


"Please forgive me," the terrified man said.


"Why don't you take a closer look at it?" Melisa said with a tone full of cruelty.


The giantess stretched the thin line of cloth that divided her buttocks and put the policeman inside her monumental rear.


"A lot of men would kill to be inside an ass like this. Feel privileged,” Melissa said.


The giantess placed both hands on each buttock and with them began to shake her butt as if it were a jelly.


"Do you like the show? I do."


"I'm getting out of here! I'm not going to die!" Many of those arrested by the police fled as soon as they had the opportunity. The uniformed men had a much bigger problem to deal with.


"Put your hands where I can see them and give us back our partner," one of the policemen said as he raised his gun in Melisa's direction.


The giantess stopped playing with her butt and looked at the group of uniformed men.


"And what are you going to do if I don't obey? Your little bullets don't work on me." 


The man swallowed hard.


"In that case we'll have to arrest you. Please cooperate and do not resist."


Melissa couldn't help but burst out laughing.


"My ass is bigger than you, you fucking ants!"


Melisa quickly raised her foot and with the sole of her heel she stomped the unfortunate policeman who had spoken to her. There was blood and viscera scattered everywhere. The other agents realized that it was useless. The only thing they could do was run away from there, the drawback was that they had realized it too late.


Melissa stomped on them one by one as if they were cockroaches. Men and women alike. None had even the slightest chance to escape. More than a dozen police officers lay on the sole of Melisa's heels in the form of viscous red juice. And to top it off one had been crushed to death by the meat of her colossal butt.


And she had enjoyed it.


Melissa felt that for the first time in her existence she had control of her life. To tell the truth, she didn't even care how big she had become. The important thing was that no one could humiliate or hurt her. It was her time and many were going to pay the consequences.


“I wonder how my parents are. I'm sure they would be happy to see their daughter safe and sound return home”, a cynical smile began to appear on Melisa's face.