- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Written 2018.

Art by me, caption by a friend.


“I can’t WAIT for the girls to see my new bikini,” Cindy giggled as she bounced her way out of the changing room and toward the beach. Thanks to some luck and ingenuity, she’d finally gotten the perfect summer swimsuit to draw all eyes on her (and off her attention-stealing sister). Before going any further, she paused a moment to admire herself in a window's reflection, beaming as her colossal chest jiggled to a stop. “How’re you holding up guys? Bouncy enough for ya?” Cindy looked down at the two tiny men tied to the makeshift sling bikini she had skillfully made for herself, each one helplessly pulled against one of her huge, puffy nipples and forced to endure the jiggles from every little move she made. Testing the limits of her new bikini, Cindy stretched and arched her back, making the poor tines groan as they were pulled taut against her ballooning flesh.

Cindy still couldn’t believe how lucky she was! All year, she’d been racking her brain to come up with the best possible swimsuit she could wear for the summer. String bikinis, microkinis, monokinis… they’re all cute, but she’d worn them all before. She wanted something fresh and flashy. She had heard some tantalizing news about progressive beachgoers in Europe that somehow used tines in their swimwear, but there’s no way she could afford such expensive outfits, especially since there weren’t any tinies in this podunk town of hers. Then she (almost literally) stumbled on a couple of inch high tourists who asked for directions to the beach. When she bent over to talk to them, it wasn't difficult to notice that one of them couldn't stop staring at her humongous tits as they nearly spilled out of her shirt, and that's when she got her bright idea! It had taken some shameless subterfuge (as well as some not-so-subtle flirting) on her part to convince them to go to the changing room with her, but it was too good a chance to pass up. And now, with a couple tightly secured threads around their wrists, she had her very own Tiny Bikini!

Cindy snapped out of her gleeful thoughts when she felt the tiny man plastered to her right breast angrily buzzing at her nipple. He clearly wasn’t happy about being duped, though his shouting only tickled her pleasantly. Cindy chided with a smile, “Haha, oh don’t be like that, you little grumpy-lumpy.” With a care-free playfulness, Cindy gave her breast a gentle squeeze, sinking the testy tiny a little further into her doughy, swelling flesh. “I told you I’d help you guys get to the beach, and technically I am. I’m just doing it in style, ha!” Cindy struck a quick pose for no one but herself, putting her hands behind her head like a model and thrusting her chest outwards. “If anything, you should be grateful. Thanks to me, you two are on the verge of starting a new fashion trend in this backwater neighborhood. So you might as well just sit back and enjoy the ride while I show off!” The furious tiny attempted to shout some argument, but was cut off as Cindy's chest heaved and bounced, slamming him flat as she took her first steps. Cindy barely noticed his complaints as her jiggly body effortlessly silenced him, but she didn't care either way: she looked too damn good to worry about his whining!

Much to Cindy’s joy, the new suit felt even better than it looked. As she walked along the waterfront, a light blush started to form on her face as she enjoyed the sensation of the two naked tines pressing against her beautiful figure. While her chest vigorously bounced left and right, she realized that she wasn’t the only one enjoying herself: the tiny that had ogled her earlier was now skewed across her left nipple, she had been in such a rush to get dressed that he was haphazardly positioned with his crotch firmly pressing into her fleshy nipple. Much to Cindy’s delight, it also seemed he was being forced to feel every move she made, and loving it. Getting more enamored by the second, it wasn’t long before he lost himself to the euphoric sensation and began trying to awkwardly hump Cindy’s sensitive skin while wobbling along with her. Cindy smiled, believing this was just a small taste of all the positive attention she was about to get for her fashion ingenuity. “Haha, this guy’s got the right idea,” she sang before taking a finger and pressing it at the horny tiny’s back, eliciting grateful moan of pleasure from him before she pressed a little too hard and squished his entire body firmly against her jiggling skin.

“C’mon boys, let’s go turn some heads,” Cindy chuckled as she bouncily sashayed towards a group of her friends, sending her delirious passengers on another dizzying ride. “Hey, Patty! Check this out!”

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this and want to support my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon (www.patreon.com/squishme)! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork early, vote on upcoming size scenarios and drawings, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!