- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Winning the May poll, Shikimori-san just barely managed to come out ahead of Spy x Family.

A bit of a more gentle story, I hope it is an enjoyable read!

Fixing his hair as he approached the intersection where his loving, protective girlfriend waited, the second-year high schooler smiled innocently despite the obstacles that delayed him on his way to school.  I’m actually going to be on time today.  It feels like I had fewer incidents today.  Mentally congratulating himself, so far he had only tripped twice, got lightly bumped by a car backing out of a driveway, and got kicked in the shin by some elementary school boys he stopped teasing a couple young girls.  Pumping his fists in excitement he adjusted the straps of his school bag.  That horoscope on TV was right, being about to meet up with Shikimori-san on time is ‘an unexpected development’... as sad as that is to admit.


Looking around to confirm he was alone on the sidewalk as he approached the corner to meet his pink-haired girlfriend, the perpetually unfortunate boy let out a small sigh.  Always arriving late to their meet-ups because of one reason or another, troubling her to have to protect him from unlucky events, he could only see himself as a burden to the beautiful, popular girl though she insists that he isn’t.


I just wish I could do something for her more often.  Turning the corner, his glum mood lifted seeing his cute girlfriend as she just got to the intersection and checked the time.  “Ah!  Shikimori-san!”


Turning to face him, the pinkette’s baby-blue eyes lit up.  “Izumi-san!”


Jogging lightly to get to her a bit sooner, the purple-haired boy giggled happily that he, for once, wasn’t going to make them run a bit late for school.  “Good morn-”


“Izumi-san, look out!”




Checking the time as she arrived at their usual meet-up spot, she wasn’t expecting to hear her adorable boyfriend’s voice call out to her so soon, but was happy nonetheless.  Waving as he hurried over to her, though, she saw a piece of paper fluttering in the wind on a direct course for him.  It wasn’t anything big like a newspaper, just something about the size of a bookmark or talisman.  However, taking a closer look at it, she saw that it had strange kanji written on it and a seal that she didn’t recognize.  “Izumi-san, look out!”  Interrupting him as he greeted her, she was a couple steps too late to catch the slip of paper as it hit him in the head.  In a small flash of purple light, the high school boy vanished along with the talisman.  “Huh?  I-Izumi-san?  Izumi-san, where are you?”


Freaking out, she looked around wildly for her boyfriend.  He couldn’t have gotten far in the fraction of a second she closed her eye, especially with his poor athletic capabilities.


“Sh-Shikimori-san!  Shikimori-san!  D-Down here…”


Barely able to hear his naturally soft voice that suddenly became all the quieter, she looked down, and in the cacophony of emotions, she felt her face erupt into a full blush seeing the purple-haired young man standing no more than two centimeters tall, if even that, between her feet!  He was looking up at her, or rather up her skirt as she came to a stop standing directly over him, but she could see his ear were red from embarrassment too.  No!  No, no, no… h-he saw.  I’m not even wearing cute ones today…  Lamenting both flashing her panties, unintentionally, to her boyfriend and that they were plain, white cotton ones with next to no appeal to them, Shikimori’s soft, rounded facial features sharpened as she crouch down and picked him up.  “H-Hmmm… Izumi-san’s a lecher.”




It all happened so fast, he didn’t know what to think.  One moment he was greeting his girlfriend so they could walk to school together, the next he was cast in her shadow as she stood over him!  Because of how bizarre of a situation it was, he didn’t even think as he looked up and saw her slender, smooth legs reach up under her pleated, school uniform skirt and come together at her panty-clad crotch.  Once he saw that his mind froze to process, and he took in all the subtle details of the curves, contours, and creases of the garment that conformed so closely to the pinkette’s body.


Snapping out of his trance and snapping his head to look at the ground did little to get the image of the curve of her buttock and the plump protrusion of her nethers out of his mind, causing him to raise his voice more than he normally would.  “Sh-Shikimori-san!  Shikimori-san!  D-Down here…”


It took her a couple seconds to crouch down and pick him up, likely having to process what she was seeing as well, but when she did, he open his eyes to see her staring at him with her harsh, ‘cool’ expression.    “H-Hmmm… Izumi-san’s a lecher.”


Feeling both ashamed and excited by her talking to him like that, Izumi had to cover his crotch.  “N-No!  It’s not like that!”




Throughout the whole day at school, Shikimori couldn’t stop thinking about what happened that morning.  She was able to take him back home and hand him off to his mother to watch him, but something about her boyfriend’s mother’s klutzy, somewhat airheaded personality had her worried all day.  Once classes were over, she couldn’t help but drop by again to see how he was doing.


“Oh!  It’s Mii-chan.  Did you come to check up on Yuu?”  The youthful woman asked as she opened the door.


As always, her boyfriend’s mother looked effortlessly beautiful even in simple clothes like a black turtleneck sweater that hugged her bodyline loosely and skinny jeans.  Even the way she had her hair up in a bun, leaving her bangs to frame her narrow face, enhanced her good looks and drew attention to all her most favorable features.  “Y-Yes.  I haven’t been able to think of much else today.”  Blushing a bit, the pinkette entered the house when invited in.  “I still can’t believe something like this happened.  Do you think Izumi-san will be alright, Motoko-san?”


“Hmm…  That’s a good question.  It’s been a while since he was last cursed like this.”  Motoko said with little concern.  “But compared to the last one, this is pretty benign.”


And once again… I guess people can get used to anything if it happens often enough.  As always, the level of adaptability and acceptance of her boyfriend’s family was somewhat outside the realm of common sense.  “S-So where is I-Izumi-san?”  Unable to get the incident from earlier out of her mind, Shikimori nervously looked around for her tiny boyfriend.


“Good question.  Yuu?  Yuu, where are you?”  The purple-haired mother asked, but didn’t move further into the house to find him.


After a short pause, Motoko hopped in surprise a bit and looked behind her, rubbing her pert, shapely rear.  “B-Back here, Kaa-san.”  The soft-spoken boy’s voice said quietly and heavily muffled from behind her.


Blinking a couple times, Shikimori looked at the floor behind her boyfriend’s mother and didn’t see him.  Before she could say anything, though, her face erupted into a full blush as Motoko was pulling her hand from the back of her tight jeans with the shrunken boy!


“My, you ended up back there again?  Sorry, Yuu.”  Completely undisturbed that her son was in the back of her panties, the beautiful mother apologized to her son like she had just bumped into him.  “Are you alright?  I didn’t even feel you back there.  I was just sitting too, did I hurt you?”


Shaking his head, Izumi seemed equally calm despite having been somewhere so inappropriate.  “Don’t worry, Kaa-san, I’m fine.”


“W-W-Why was Izumi-san in the back of your pants, Motoko-san!?”  Unable to hold back her emotions, Shikimori blurted out the most important question on her mind.


Turning her attention back to the pink-haired guest, Motoko brought her other hand up to her cheek in quiet contemplation for a moment, cocking her head to the side.  “Even if you ask, I don’t know how to answer that.”  She said, shrugging her shoulders.  However, that simple gesture caused her son to slip and fall from her hand, sending him tumbling through the air towards the loose collar of her turtleneck sweater.


Before he could fall into his mother’s shirt, though, Shikimori quickly stepped forward and snatched him out of the air.


“Nice catch.  As expected of Mii-chan.”  Taking everything at her own pace, Motoko clapped at the pinkette’s impressive reflexes.  “After about the tenth time Yuu ended up in my clothes this morning, we just stopped worrying about it.  It’s fine as long as he doesn’t touch anything he shouldn’t.”


These two and their luck…  Not sure if she should be happy the accidents the mother and son’s bad luck are so harmless compared to what they could have been, Shikimori adjusted to their carefree attitude towards it rather quickly.  “W-Well, I guess it’s better than you stepping in him.”


“Perhaps.  But maybe it would be better if you could keep Yuu safe until this curse wears off or we find a way to fix him.”  Motoko suggested, seeing how protective the young girl was and physically capable.


“I don-”  Blushing a bit just thinking of the idea of bringing her adorable, vulnerable boyfriend home with her, Shikimori immediately imagined Motoko sitting around watching her dramas on TV unaware of Izumi under her.  “Actually…  I think that might be a good idea…”




Staying at her boyfriend’s house for a bit before leaving, as she approached the train station to go home Shikimori quickly went into a restroom to deal with a slight dilemma she was faced with.  What should I do?  I didn’t think there’d be a hole in my pocket, so I can’t hide Izumi-san in there.


True to the poor luck that plagues the shrunken boy, her first choice for safely and discreetly transporting him to her house was already no longer viable.  How the entire seam at the bottom of a pocket comes undone is beyond her, but now she had to figure something else out before the next train came.


“Shikimori-san, Shikimori-san.”  Waving to get her attention, Izumi spoke up.  “You can just put me in your school bag.”


“And crush you with my homework or risk my pencil case opening up?  No, I need to figure out a safer option.”  Not willing to leave things to chance, and perhaps because of how she found out how he had spent most of the day in his mother’s bra and panties before she came to visit, the only things she could think of were of a similar nature.  Her cheeks blooming to a deep crimson just thinking of dropping the sweet, mild-mannered boy down her panties or squishing him between her breasts, she couldn’t deny that him being so vulnerable wasn’t exciting her as well.  No…  No matter how adorable he’d look… slightly tearing up… unable to fight back… p-pressed against my…  Her thoughts becoming more and more depraved as she thought about what she’d do to him, Shikimori shook her head to banish her naughty fantasies.  Hearing the announcement that her train was arriving soon, she didn’t have time to falter.  “Nevermind!  Try not to move too much, Izumi-san.”


Grabbing her shrunken boyfriend, the pinkette pressed him into her chest as she rushed to the platform to catch her train.




Grabbed in a rush, the purple-haired boy didn’t know what his girlfriend had planned to do, but when he was pressed into something soft and warm and could not only hear but feel her accelerated heartbeat he figured it out pretty quickly.  Shikimori-san!?  W-Wait, we can’t…  As embarrassing as it was initially when he fell down his mother’s shirt and pants, because he didn’t view her as a ‘woman’ he got over it within an hour and about a dozen intimate encounters.  The gorgeous pinkette, on the other hand, was someone he was very much aware of the physical, as well as non-physical, charms.  Even with layers of clothes between them, just being held to Shikimori’s chest was more embarrassing than having his face ground directly against his mother’s puckering anus!


However, she continued to hold her hand to her chest, even after getting on the train, not giving him a chance to voice his protests.




Rushing home as soon as the doors to the train opened when it arrived at her stop, Shikimori ran up to her room without replying to any of the greetings from the rest of her family.  Setting the shrunken boy on her desk, she took off the sweater and tie of her school uniform and undid a couple buttons of her blouse to cool off.  The combination of embarrassment and physical exertion had her sweating a bit as she sat down.  “S-Sorry about that, Izumi-san.  I just wanted to make sure you’d be safe.


Blushing more than her, he couldn’t deny that he was safe as he felt her breast jiggle with the vibrations of the train, trying to hide his erection.  “R-Right.  Thank you, Shikimori-san.”


“Now I just need to keep you hidden from my family.  If my mother saw you…”  Poking at the tiny boy a bit, she didn’t want to think about how her mother might react to him, especially in such a vulnerable state.  Given how she usually acts…


Not having met her before, the cautious tone the pinkette used towards her mother made Izumi a bit nervous.  “I-I’m sure it wouldn’t be that big of a problem.”  Trying to stay open-minded, he chuckled to hide his nerves.


“Maybe your ri-!?”  


“Coming in.”


Just as she was about to let out a sigh and try to relax, she hears her older brother announce himself on the other side of her door as he begins to open it without waiting for her response.  Quickly, Shikimori laid down on her desk, hiding Izumi under her breasts!


“Hey, everything alright?  You came home later than usual and came right up here in a hurry.”  He asked, not entering her room, just standing in the doorway.  “You’re looking a bit red.”


Of course I would!  Panicking as she felt her bosom squish out over her tiny boyfriend, the pinkette wanted to kill her brother and turned her head away from him.  “It’s none of your business, Nii-san.  I was just visiting a friend that was sick is all.”


“Hmmm…”  Taking a moment to gauge her reaction, her brother just smirked and turned to leave.  “Alright then.  If you’re not feeling well in the morning, you should stay home.  You might have caught something from them.”  Leaving just as quickly as he came, he closed the door behind him.  “Oh, and if you’re hungry, there are some leftovers in the fridge.”


Waiting until his footsteps faded, Shikimori was holding her breath for fear of her heart trying to jump out of her throat it was beating so fast.  Once she was sure that he wasn’t coming back, she quickly sat back up in her seat.  “I’m so sorry Izum-!”  Bowing her head to apologize, before she could finish the pink-haired high schooler felt something fall down her shirt, and a quick scan of her desktop showed her that her boyfriend was no longer there!




Hearing someone at the door coming in, Izumi’s attention gravitated away from his girlfriend to see who it was when he noticed the shadow she cast him in getting darker.  “Shikim-hmph!”  Turning his head back just in time to see one of her breasts coming straight at him, he was crushed down into the desktop as she laid down on him.  Shikimori-san!?  This is Shikimori-san’s…  So heavy…


The warm, marshmallowy soft flesh spread out and enveloped his limbs with only a couple layers of clothing between them.  A circular object pressing harshly into his stomach, one of the buttons that she had undone to cool off, but other than that, he was immobile under a squishy mountain.


The time between her laying on him and shooting up after the conversation she had with her family member was frustratingly short, but as she did, he was pulled up as his shirt got caught on her button.  Tossed up in the air as she bowed back down to apologize, Izumi didn’t have time to even cry out as he fell into the crevices between her breasts.


No longer having a layer of clothes between him and the modest bosom, unlike with his mother, Izumi wanted to freak out but tried to control himself so’s not to touch anything inappropriate.  The sweet, light scent of her lingering body wash was carried in the undertone of her accumulated sweat and because he had opened his mouth to call out to her before landing, the salty taste of her skin robbed him of coherent thought.  As he slowly slid down her bust and further into her shirt, all he could think of was where he currently was on his girlfriend’s body.


As he fell from her breasts, however, before he could fall too far down her body, a strong force impacted behind him, pressing him into her toned, flat belly.  When the pressure finally let up, he fell onto one of her hands and was quickly withdrawn to safety, back out into the cooler, fresher air that distinctly carried less of her addictive aroma.  Looking up at the pinkette trying her best to hide her embarrassment with a straight, stern face, her captivating blue eyes almost seemed to glow against her deep red blush.  “G-Goodness…  What am I g-going to do with you?  Maybe I should just g-get used to with sort of stuff like Motoko-san did.”


Paralyzed by her commanding gaze, Izumi stared up in awe of the beautiful pink-haired girl.  Shikimori-san is always so cute and adorable, but I had no idea she was also…  “S-So soft…”


“P-Please, forget that!”  Her composure cracking, Shikimori tried to hide her face in her arm.




Aside from an incident after her bath where she accidentally sat on her boyfriend after coming back from taking a bath, the rest of the night went by relatively peacefully.  She reviewed what they had covered in school that day with him as she did her homework, and then laid in bed talking to him, holding her phone to her ear in case a family member came in for some reason.  Before either of them knew it, it was time for bed and she laid him on her bed, next to her pillow, to keep him safe.


Despite how nervous they both were since this was technically the first time they would be sharing a bed, Izumi fell asleep quickly once he relaxed.  Admiring his adorable sleeping face, Shikimori felt her own consciousness fading and rolled onto her back.  It was a pretty wild day, but all that matters is that Izumi-san is safe.  As long as I can keep him from coming to harm… even a little embarrassment is fine.  Placing a hand on her chest, thinking back to his reaction to falling into her shirt was really cute and innocent.  And thankfully, he didn’t mind her sitting on him a bit, though compared to how long he must have been in the back of his mother’s panties before she came to visit, her immediate reaction would have made the experience nothing.  Yeah.  I can do this… for Izumi-san.  Drifting off to sleep, she was eager and anxious about what the new day would bring.


And yet, waking up face down on her bed, Shikimori felt something moving in her mouth as she was about to swallow.  Almost embracing the sensation to send the delicious treat that found its way into her mouth down to her stomach, her mind processing a single thought gave her pause.  What am I eating?  Sitting up in a panic as the smiling face of her boyfriend came to mind, she bent over and spat him out, also forcing herself to dry heave at the thought that she almost swallowed him whole!


However, as opposed to her usual, composed, dignified sleeping position, Shikimori had been tossing and turning in her sleep for one reason or another.  As a result, her pajamas were in complete disarray, barely even still on her body as her boyfriend fell into her panties and got pressed against her sex.  Freezing up at the delightful sensation that spread through her body from the purple-haired boy’s touch, she quickly clamped her hands over her crotch and slammed her legs together and just sat in silence for a few moments.


Izumi hadn’t fully woken up yet, despite the somewhat violent motions, and was trying to move to figure out what was going on.  But all he was doing was teasing her delicate sex, making her hold tighter.  Whether it was to keep him from moving or to feel him better, she wasn’t sure, all she knew was she couldn’t bring herself to move immediately.  I-Izumi-san…  N-No… w-we mustn’t.  I-I’m supposed to take c-care of you, n-not…




Waking up somewhere hot, humid, narrow, and slimy, Izumi was still more asleep than awake as he was rocked around by the warm, squishy thing under him.  However, he was jolted awake as he fell through the air only to land on something that was smooth to the touch.  Before his eyes could adjust to the darkness, though, something crushed him against the puffy, sweet-smelling object and more pressure was compounded on him from either side.


Huh!?  Wh-What’s going on?  S-Shikimori-san?  Wiggling to free himself, Izumi wasn’t panicking because he knew the protective pinkette was close by but was trying to figure out what had happened.  Why can’t I move?  And what is this thing?  With the pressure increasing on his back, the only thing he could do was investigate the soft thing he was being pushed into.  Or rather, two things?  There’s a seam in the middle here.  It smells really nice…  Forced to breathe in the heady scent coming from the warming, unidentified object, he felt like it was permeating his brain with the powerful odor, warming him in return and arousing his lust.


As he continued to try and escape his entrapment, though, a sticky, syrupy liquid started to leak from the seam he found and he had to drink some of it just to be able to breathe.  It was difficult to swallow, coating the sides of his throat and quickly filling his stomach, but the taste made him want to savor each gulp and drink some more.  Unconsciously, he pressed his head into the narrow crevice that was producing the addictively liquid, only for the force behind him to let up and something to grab and pull him out.


With the aid of moonlight now, he was able to distinguish his surroundings, as he looked up at his girlfriend from her mattress.  Sitting up with her hands on her knees and looking down at the bed, she couldn’t bring herself to look him in the eye as her body quivered.  “Sh-Shikimori-san, what’s wron-”




“Izumi…san.”  In a quiet, defeated voice, she doubled over until her face was buried into her bed.  “I’m sorry but…  I think it’ll be better if Motoko-san takes care of you, so I’ll take you home before school tomorrow.”


“Wh-What?  Why?  D-Did I do something to upset you?”


“No!  No… it’s not that.”  Quickly trying to assure him that he didn’t do anything wrong, she wanted so much to look at him but couldn’t risk him seeing her face right now… or seeing him.  Whether he meant it or not, he made her sensitive folds crave him, or something to relieve the heat that was building in them.  “I just think that she handled… um, those accidents better.”


“Huh, what do you-oh!”  Something must have clicked in his head because the purple-haired boy said nothing else.


Neither of them did, for the rest of the night.




“Are you sure, Mii-chan?”  Not expecting to see the pinkette high schooler so quickly again, Motoko received her shrunken son from the protective girl nevertheless as she bowed apologetically to her.


“Yes.  I think that… um, we’re not ready to be that close yet.”  Shikimori said, raising her head to see that her boyfriend was already somewhere on the beautiful woman’s body.  “S-Sorry, even after I said I would…”


Giggling as a touch of blush bloomed on her cheeks, Motoko shook her head.  “Not at all.  I was the one that pushed him onto you.  I’ll keep Yuu safe, but feel free to come visit whenever you want, okay?”


“R-Right.”  Not sure if she’d have the confidence to look her tiny boyfriend in the eye for at least a few days, Shikimori bowed again and turned to leave.  “I-I’ll be going, then.”


“Have a safe trip.”  Waving to the adorable girl as she left, Motoko went back inside after closing the gate behind her.  As she closed the door, she gently rubbed the back of her son’s back, inadvertently pressing him into her womanhood.  “I suppose Mii-chan is still a bit too shy still.”  Giggling, she went about doing her chores with the peace of mind that her son was completely safe with her.  Hmmm…  Maybe I should use this chance to teach Yuu for Mii-chan.  Going to the couch once she started the laundry, she had a bit of time before she needed to start cleaning up.  “Yuu?  Remember how we agreed you wouldn’t touch anything you shouldn’t when you end up in my clothes?”


“Yes, Kaa-san.  I’m doing my best not to, why?  Did I-?”


“No, no.  You’re doing wonderfully.  It’s just… I’m going to teach you how to make Mii-chan happy, so bear with me for a bit, okay?”  Sitting down, she giggled mischievously as she rubbed him into her with increasing intensity.  I’m sure Mii-chan will be so surprised…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282