- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a little short story I wrote about a tiny mailing himself to a favourite beauty vlogger of his. Madeleina is 23 from Noway with bright blue eyes and a warm smile. She has a small but dedicated following and since opening up her PO box last month she's been getting some fan mail, but the package she just received takes it to a new level...
Author's Chapter Notes:
CW: Cleavage, Friendly giantess, Mute tiny (Can't consent)

Madeleina stared in amazement at the label attached to the package. She had received fan mail before of course, but never anything like this! The note attached explained that the package had a fan in it. Not something form a fan, but the fan himself.  Apparently, he had enjoyed her content so much he felt there was no better way to show his appreciation than to shrink down and give himself over to her. Why anyone would do this Madeleina could only guess. Maybe his life before had been really tough? Maybe he was simping harder than anyone had ever simped before?  Whatever the reason she now had a four-inch fan, or so the note said, waiting for her in a cardboard box.

Opening up the box at first she saw nothing, Madeleina kicked herself for not realising sooner, it was a prank. Of course it was! everything about that message was impossible, I mean how would it even-

Wait.What was that?

Movement, in the back left corner of the box was a figure. A four-inch tall little man, quivering in fear. Madeleina couldn't believe her eyes, she blinked but the figure was real as far as she could tell. She reached one manicured finger to touch it...

"EEEP!"

The tiny figure reconciled form her touch, falling backwards and scrambling away. She could get a better look at him now. He wore a cute little T-shirt and shorts (terrible for the Norwegian winter, it's a miracle he survived the trip), he had a cute face and an adorable tuft of red hair atop his head. She couldn't help but feel bad for the little thing, clearly he had got more than he bargained for...

"H-hello?" Madeleina's English was rusty, her accent was thick but she tried to sound as nonthreatening as she could. The little figure opened his mouth but all she could here was a faint high-pitched Noises.

"Are you ok? It's me, Madalin, from YouTube? Y-your a fan of mine right?"

The tiny figure very slowly began to nod his head. Madeleina saw him being to shiver. .

"I-its ok, I wont hurt you, you must be cold, w-would it be ok If I picked you up?"

The little figure said nothing, just staring up at Madeleina Pleadingly "I'm going to pick you up now ok? just stay still"

The tiny fan shuddered as she reached out her perfectly manicured hands to pick him up, her fingers wrapped around him delicately. She was shocked at how cold he was to the touch. She brought him up to her face and smiled at him, he smiled back, though it was clear he was still terrified.

"I-I know your scared but it's going to be ok. I'm going to warm you up and then we can try and communicate ok?"

Not waiting for a response Maddy slowly began to lower the tiny man downwards, she could pinpoint the exact moment he figured out what she was doing, because it was the moment his freezing feet contacted her soft warm breasts. A flush of red bloomed on his face and Madeleina had to stifle as laugh.

"Trust me, this is for your own good, you'll be nice and warm in here, and this way I wont lose you"

The little man hardly protested, as he was pressed snugly into the Scandinavian beauty's bountiful cleavage, his head just barely poking out from between her perky breasts.

"Now, I need to get some recordings done, so just sit tight and once i'm done we can get you something to eat ok?"

Madeleina patted him on the head, pushing his just a little further downwards. A few eagle eyed commenters speculated about what the little tuft of red visible between her breasts could be, but when asked about it she only winked, laughing at a joke only she understood.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:
That concludes my first short story on this site. How did I do? Should I write more on this story? Let me know in reviews and i'll be sure to read them