- Text Size +

William looked around there in Tamara's palm, he saw that she had her fingers curved slightly and he looked across her palm both ways as he was standing in the middle. To him, her palms were 16 feet wide. William looked forwards and he was looking right at Tamara's breasts as she was holding him at chest level.


Tamara spoke, "William, are you alright? It's a good thing you got away from those pack of wolves. Hey, I can take you back to your cabin if you want."


William replied, "No, it's alright. I mean thanks, but I was about to head back home to visit family. I'm on holiday but came up to the cabin to get something. I have everything here in this bag."


Tamara replied, "So William where does your family live?"

William replied, "They live in Dayton."


Martin spoke out, "I know that place. It's a nice small town about 45 miles south of my place. It's quite a neat place."


Tamara replied, "What do you mean Martin."


Martin said, "Well, the town is miles upon miles from any town and this town Dayton is very self-sufficient. Its population is around 1200 but it's surrounded by small farms and 4 miles out from the town there are large farms. To the east, there is a large valley."


Willaim said, "What he says is true."


Tamara replied, "Well William. I can give you a ride back to Dayton if you want. I will head back to Martin's place and drop him off. Let me put you up here onto my left shoulder."


William braced himself as Tamara moved her hand to her left shoulder and William went off her hand onto her left shoulder. Tamara then lowered her hand down to where Martin was and Martin got out of the pocket and onto Tamara's palm, and Tamara put Martin onto her left shoulder. Tamara then headed through the forest. William was looking down and ahead and he was in awe as he was way above the tops of the tall trees. This was the first time that he was looking at the evergreen forest from this height. Willaim was sitting and he moved forwards a bit and he could see the edge of the forest way up ahead.


William said, "Martin why is Tamara dropping you off?"


Martin replied, "I need to work today. I was called to put in a few hours. So Tamara will drop me off and she will take you to Dayton."


Tamara replied, "Last time I was in Calridge lots of people got so scared so Martin and I decided that for a while I won't go near Calridge. Let the people calm down."


After walking for a short while Tamara came to Martin's place and dropped him off. Martin headed inside to get the keys to his car and he turned and he saw his giant girlfriend heading away. Martin was feeling the ground under his feet trembling as Tamara walked away. Martin went inside and got his keys and something to drink and he got into his car and headed out to his workplace. As Martin was heading down the gravel road he looked out the side window and in the distance, he could still see Tamara as she was heading away.


The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking and William was beyond excited as he was sitting way up there on Tamara's left shoulder. William was able to see for miles around as he looked out ahead. William was excited and he moved over a bit. Willaim again moved over several feet and he turned and he looked behind Tamara then he turned and was looking forwards and he said out loud,

"OH MY GOSH OH WOW."


Tamara replied, "Are you excited, William?"


William replied, "YES I AM. THIS IS VERY EXCITING BEING WITH A REAL GIANT GIRL. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT."


Tamara replied, "Don't worry about it. I know you are excited. Now if you weren't then I would wonder what is wrong. Shout William. You are the second guy on the planet to sit on the shoulder of a Giant Girl."


Willaim shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS AND A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT OH GOSH SHE IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


Tamara giggled and said, "You sure are excited, William."


William replied, "I SURE AM TAMARA. I'M GOING TO GIVE MY PARENTS A CALL. I DON'T WANT THEM TO GET SCARED."


Tamara said, "I heard that your cell phone died."


 William replied fast, "Oh, I had a charger in my bad and I've been charging it, it's almost at 50%."


  William then called his mom and spoke with her. Now before William called his mom he said Tamara's name in a low voice and Tamara did not hear what he said. She just heard some faint high-pitched mumblings.


 Tamara said, "William did you say something?"


  William replied, "Yes, I am talking to my mom and dad and older sister, they are on the phone."


  Tamara replied, "Oh sorry."


  So William called his mom;


  "Hey, mom, dad, yes it's me. Yeah, I am about 5 minutes away and guess what. A girl is giving me a ride and we are coming upon Dayton now. Her name is Tamara Sherring and she is a Giant. Yes look out the window and you should see her. Yeah, she is my girlfriend... Yeah, she is great, and fun to be with. Yes, that is her and no don't worry she is nice. Alright, see you all in a few minutes."


  William hung up and let out a loud sigh and Tamara heard it.


  Tamara replied, "What's wrong William?


  William replied, "It's just that I'm arriving at my hometown where I grew up with a Giant Girl and it's that, no forget it. It's alright."  


  William looked ahead and there just a good 3 miles away he saw his hometown of Dayton in the distance. William saw 2 small airplanes they were single-engine Stearman planes flying over and around the town of Dayton. They were flying quite low over the town then as they passed the town they flew up into the air and made a comeback. As they flew over the town one flew quite low almost a few feet above some of the houses. Tamara saw it too.


  William spoke loudly, "WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING? THEY SHOULD NOT BE FLYING THAT LOW OVER A TOWN."


 Tamara replied, "I am not sure what they are up to, but I will put a stop to it."


  William then heard a noise coming from behind him and he turned and looking back saw a Stearman plane coming up behind Tamara. He was looking down at the plane as the plane was flying at the height of Tamara's hip. The plane was coming up behind Tamara and there were two people in the plane. Now to the people in the small plane coming up behind Tamara to them, Tamara was just huge. Just then Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky;


  "HEY!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?


  The people in the two airplanes flying over the town sure heard Tamara's voice as did everyone in the town and well beyond as her thunderous voice was easily heard. Then both planes began to fly upwards fast as soon as Tamara was seen. The other plane was still coming up behind Tamara and as it did the pilot and the passenger looked up at her massive backside as the plane flew past Tamara past left side a good 12 feet below her bum. As the plane flew past Tamara Tamara saw it and she ignored it. The plane as it flew past Tamara then began to fly upwards. Tamara came upon the town and she stopped outside the town. Tamara looked down at the small town there before her and she saw that the tiny people that were out watching the two planes were now looking up at her. Tamara then heard faint high-pitched screams coming from the town and she then saw the tiny people in the streets running away from her.


   William stood up there on her left shoulder and he too saw the townspeople running through the streets away from Tamara. He saw that some people were running into their homes. From Tamara's left shoulder William was able to see the entire town. Tamara then heard the three small airplanes and they were coming back. She watched two of the small planes fly over the town quite low again like before. Then the third plane flew right at Tamara and as it got within about 40 feet it made a hard left turn and flew past Tamara past her right side about 80 feet away from her.


  William said, "HEY TAMARA, THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING. THEY WILL END UP HURTING SOMEONE."


  Tamara replied, "That won't happen cause I will put a stop to this right now."


  Tamara then took a step and walked into the town. The ground across the town trembled as Tamara walked into the town. Tamara took a few steps and she was now standing in the center of the town. Then one of the airplanes flew right at Tamara, and it then flew low right at the town but as it got to the town's edge it flew up into the air past Tamara. But this time Tamara reached out to grab the plane but as she did the plane made a hard turn to the left and Tamara's left hand just missed the plane only by a few feet. The other plane flew past Tamara from behind it flew past over her head only 10 feet above her head and Tamara heard the plane. As it flew over her head she quickly reached out with her right hand and knocked the tail of the plane with her fingers and as she did the small plane turned around in mid-air a few times. The pilot managed to get control of the plane as it came down outside the town.


  Then one of the planes flew right at Tamara and it then began to fly around her as it did machine gun sound was heard and one of the people in the plane began to shoot at Tamara with a machine gun. The plane was flying at her waist level. The other plane flew right at Tamara and as its close, it began to turn Tamara with her left hand gave a swat and as she did her fingers grazed the bottom of the plane breaking off its front two wheels. As her fingers broke off the wheels the plane went rocking as it flew away. The other plane was still flying around her shooting at her to no effect. Then Tamara looked down at the plane flying around her and she tried to grab it but it was a bit too fast and her massive hand closed just behind the plane. The other plane returned and this one began to fly around her too. Tamara looked down at both planes flying around her.


  William shouted as loud as he could, "GET LOST YOU LOSERS. YOU ARE COMING UP AGAINST TAMARA SHERRING A 280-FOOT-TALL GIANT GODDESS. SHE WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE BUGS, YOU HEAR ME!! TAMARA SHERRING WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG."


  Now the people in Dayton were witnessing this all from the ground level. To them as Tamara arrived and as she entered the town they felt the ground under their feet tremble with each step Tamara took. Now as she stood there in the town's center her massive 280-foot form just towered way above them like a skyscraper. To the townspeople, the two planes flying around Tamara were way above them and many of the townspeople were out watching the two planes flying around Tamara Sherring. The townspeople down below also heard the sound of the machine gun as both planes were flying around Tamara. They watched as Tamara again tried to grab one of the planes and her fingers closed in behind the plane. Then Tamara again reached down and went for the other plane and this time her fingers closed around one of the airplanes and she grabbed one with her left hand. As she grabbed it the townspeople cheered. Tamara then crushed the plane and she then turned it over and gave the plane a shake both the pilot and the passenger fell into Tamara's right palm. Tamara then threw the crushed plane to her side and it flew past the town a good quarter mile and it landed in a field outside the town.


  Tamara ignored the other plane as it was flying around her. She looked at the two people there in her palm and she watched as they both stood up and she saw that they were both looking up at her. The townspeople down below could tell that this giant girl was looking at something in her palm. Tamara then heard the two tiny people in her palm, she heard that they were shouting something.  


 Tamara spoke, "I will let the townspeople down below deal with you two."


  Tamara then lowered the two people in her palm down and she turned her hand over a good 15 feet above a tall tree and both people slid off her palm onto the top of the tall tree. As they fell they screamed, and Tamara straightened up. Tamara had enough and she looked down and watched the last plane as it flew past her in the front she took a step and she quickly reached out her right hand and she grabbed the plane. The townspeople began to cheer. Tamara turned the plane over and gave it a shake and both the pilot and passenger fell into her left palm. Tamara then crushed the plane and like the other one, she threw it aside well past the town. She lowered the two people to the ground and as they slid off her palm she saw that several of the townspeople were there to get the two. The other two were climbing off the tree.  


  Tamara then spoke, "Hey can you people clear the streets? I would like to leave this town."


  As soon as Tamara spoke people began to clear the streets and Tamara turned and she headed out of the town. As Tamara left the town she stopped and turned around and faced the town. Tamara stood there for a moment as she looked down at the town.


 "Hey William, how long were you planning to stay and where is your parent's house?"  spoke Tamara.


  William replied, "I was planning to stay the night and then head to Wellington cause I work in the afternoon. Their house is that one there the one with that tall tree in the yard on the outside of the town."


  Tamara stood there thinking for a moment. Tamara decided that she would stay a while since Martin would be at work for the next 7 hours.  


 Tamara then said, "William, I have decided to stay as you visit your family."


  Tamara then got down on her knees and laid down on her stomach outside the town of Dayton in front of William's parent's house. William's mom, dad and two sisters and his younger brother and his uncle and aunt were all in the yard watching as Tamara lay down on her stomach. Tamara's head and face just towered above them as she lay on her stomach. Tamara then looked around and even though she was lying on her stomach her head was still above the tree tops.