- Text Size +


 

       Name:       Tamara Sherring.

       Age:          30

       Height:      280 feet.  _________ 85 meters   34cm

       Weight:      13 547 tons.


Introduction:


  After coming in contact with a meteor a couple of days ago, Tamara Sherring was enlarged to a massive height of 280 feet. After being enlarged she has decided to stay out in the countryside where there is no town, city or village for many miles around. Martin Lutz, her boyfriend has been with her ever since she had been enlarged.  


  


  Tamara was sitting on the ground cross-legged in a large coulee, and she was holding her right-hand palm up in front of her, with Martin there in her right palm. Tamara was sitting in an area where there were several large rolling hills, and few deep ravines and a few coulees where she has remained hidden from sight.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, how about if we head back to Open Creek County. I can't remain here forever."


  Martin replied, "Sure, if you want. Let's do it."


  Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin moved to her left shoulder. Tamara stood up and looked around. Tamara had on her purple-designed blouse and she had on her skin-tight soft jeggings. On her feet, she had light brown slip-on. Martin stood there on her left shoulder and as he looked out he was able to see for many miles. Martin then looked up at Tamara's left side of her face. She stood there for a moment before taking a step.  


  Tamara then said, "Alright Martin ready to head back to Open Creek County?"


  Martin replied, "YES, LETS HEAD OUT."


  Tamara took a step and headed up and out of the large coulee, and she then headed towards Open Creek County. Now Open Creek County was a large county that was several hundred miles in each direction. The county was prairie land with lots of flat lands and also large areas of rolling hills and a few valleys. The county had 32 small villages, 12 towns and 3 small cities. Tamara Sherring was nearing the county and from her left shoulder, Martin was able to see the county up ahead. Tamara Sherring had now entered the county and as she looked around she saw the vast prairies that stretched for miles around.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, let's head to your place."


  Martin replied, "Sounds good to me."


  Tamara then headed to Martin's place which was 34 miles away. Now as Tamara was walking she was coming close to a main highway a 4-lane highway that ran through Open Creek County. She was nearing the highway cause Martin's place was on the other side of the highway. As Tamara was walking Martin was sure getting a good view of the area, he sat back to take in the view. Now as Tamara was walking she was nearing the highway and she decided to walk close to it at least a quarter mile from it. Now there was quite a bit of traffic on the highway and Tamara was getting noticed by all the drivers on the highway as she was walking through the countryside. Tamara had also now been noticed by the several farms and a few small villages she had passed. 


  On the 4-lane highway and the secondary highway and gravel roads in the area, several people had pulled over when they saw Tamara. Others kept driving as they were watching her. The people were shocked at what they were seeing, a real giant walking through the countryside. 


  The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking through the countryside. Her massive 280-foot form is easily seen for up to 15 miles across the vast prairies. Her boyfriend Martin sitting comfortably there on her left shoulder. Tamara was now nearing Martin's place and she was now close to the highway and she saw the traffic. As Tamara got close to the highway, the vehicles on the highway began to feel the trembling of the ground with each step she took. Tamara slowed down and stepped over the highway, her foot landing on the large divider and then stepping over the other two lanes she had stepped over the highway. Tamara was now walking down the side of the long 1.5-mile gravel road that lead to Martin's place.


  Tamara reached his place, and she stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road she took a couple more steps and she was now standing near his house. Tamara then got down on her knees and she slowly laid down on her stomach as she did Martin ran back on her left shoulder.


Now there was a secondary highway that ran through the area, the gravel road was connected to the highway. This secondary highway was a good 2.5 miles away from Martin's place. This highway was not busy at all. However, as Tamara was lying down a woman who both Tamara and Martin knew was driving down this highway back to Calridge. This woman was Shannon Peters and Shannon happened to glance out the side window and as she did, she saw Tamara. Shannon slammed on the brakes and looking towards Martin's place she saw Tamara. Shannon then headed up the gravel road. Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach, her legs were facing the highway. Shannon slowly drove up the long-hilled area towards Martin's place. As she got closer, she was driving slower.


 Martin was there on Tamara's left shoulder. As Tamara was lying there on her stomach facing Martin's house, she was much larger than the house and the other buildings on the small farm. Tamara was able to look over the tops of the smaller trees as she lifted her head.  


  Tamara then said, "Martin, I'm going to lie here for a while. What are you gonna do?"


  Martin replied, "I'm going to go back and have some fun. I love being on my giant girlfriend."


  Tamara giggled and said, "Alright, but be careful not to get lost."


  Martin ran down Tamara's back and ran up onto her left bum cheek he ran to the middle of her left bum cheek, and he stood there. Martin looked across Tamara's bum which to him was 69 feet wide. Martin ran towards her bum cleavage, and he stood there on the massive slope. Tamara had on her skintight soft jeggings and these jeggings parted her massive bum cheeks. Martin then sat down there on the slope. Martin looked so small there on Tamara's bum. Shannon slowed down as she arrived at Martin's place Tamara heard the tiny car and she looked over the house and she saw the car as it turned into the place.


Shannon drove up the driveway and then turned into the driveway. Tamara looking down saw the tiny red convertible car pull up. As this happened Martin slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did, he disappeared from view. Martin went deeper and as he did, he wiggled there between Tamara's massive voluptuous bum cheeks. Martin just loved it there between Tamara's bum cheeks.

Shannon got out of the car and Tamara lowered her head down, and she looked at Shannon. Shannon looked up at Tamara's gigantic face. 


Shannon was both shocked and in awe and scared at the same time.

Shannon said, "TAMARA, OH MY GOSH. WHAT HAPPENED, LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON? YOU, YOU ARE HUGE."


Tamara replied, "A Day ago I came in contact with a meteor, it gave off a red light and I was hit by it. It then turned to ash and within the hour I grew to this size. I am now 280 feet in height."


Now when Tamara spoke Shannon plugged her ears from Tamara's thunderous voice.


Shannon replied, "OH HELL. 280 FEET. GOSH, THAT'S HUGE. TAMARA YOU ARE PRACTICALLY UNSTOPPABLE. HEY ISN'T THIS MARTIN LUTZ'S PLACE? IT IS HIS PLACE; I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR OF HIS. OH MY GOSH TAMARA, YOU DIDN'T."


Tamara replied, "What do you mean Shannon."


Shannon spoke, "YOU ARE TORTURING MARTIN THAT STUPID PERVERT. THATS' WHY YOU ARE AT HIS PLACE. I BET HE IS HIDING IN HIS HOUSE. TAMARA SMASHES HIS HOUSE AND THEY JUST CRUSH THAT PERVERT. YEAH. MARTIN YOUR END HAS COME."


Shannon then turned and faced the house and Tamara got angry. Tamara knew that Shannon and her friends, Jennifer, Lee Anne, Susan, Sarah and Zoey hated Martin. Their guyfriends, Jason, Kenny and Paul also joined in bullying Martin. She knew that they thought he was a pervert and had falsely accused him. Tamara knew that's why Martin had left Calridge cause of the bullying he was receiving. What Shannon did not know was that 2 weeks ago Martin became her boyfriend and that Tamara loved Martin. Tamara was quite upset as she looked at Shannon.


Tamara said, "Shannon. I will not hurt Martin. He is my boyfriend, and he loves me and I love him."


Shannon was shocked and said, "TAMARA. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? MARTIN IS A PERVERT AND IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER. HE DOES NOT LOVE OR LIKE YOU. YOU NEED TO SMARTEN UP AND GET RID OF HIM. MARTIN IS PROBABLY INSIDE WATCHING PORN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF OUR GROUP. BUT YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BE WITH THE ENEMY."


Tamara then with her right hand grabbed Shannon, she grabbed Shannon with her right thumb and right forefinger and as she did Shannon let out a shout. Tamara then turned her head to the side and in a loud voice, she called Martin's name. Martin between Tamara's bum cheeks heard her voice.


Tamara then said, "Martin. Shannon is here from Calridge. She thinks we should not be a couple. She thinks you don't love me and that I don't love you." 


  Martin then slid down again between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Tamara then brought Shannon up to her face and gave Shannon an angry look and said, "Now you listen to me, Shannon Peters. Martin Lutz is my boyfriend and I love him. Look what he loves to do."

   

Tamara then reached back and she held Shannon over her bum. As Shannon looked down she was looking at Tamara's voluptuous bum. Shannon looking down saw just how skin-tight her soft jeggings were on her booty. Shannon screamed as she was looking down at Tamara's bum. Then her screams stopped as she saw a sight she thought she would never see in her lifetime. She saw Martin come out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Martin turned and he laid back on the slope just before her massive bum cleavage. Martin looked up and he saw Shannon there between Tamara's thumb and forefinger. Martin laughed out loud as he looked up at Shannon.

    

Tamara Sherring in her skin tight soft jeggings.


  Shannon looked down at Martin there on the left slope of Tamara's massive bum cheeks.  He was right there at her massive bum cleavage.  Martin was small as a bug there on Tamara's massive bum cheeks.  Martin looking up laughed again and he waved to Shannon.

Martin shouted, "SHANNON. LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE TAMARA AND SHE LOVES ME.  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT.  LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN I CAN HAVE NOW." 

Martin then ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and then ran down the slope and he slid down between her massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. A few seconds later he came out and went up the slope onto her right bum cheek and turned and he again went down between her bum cheeks disappearing from view. He did this several times. As Shannon was watching she was seeing Martin running into and out of Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Martin then stopped and he waved to her and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and this time he did not come out. Tamara then brought Shannon to her face and gave her an angry look.

 Shannon was squirming there between Tamara's fingers and thumb. 

Tamara spoke, "Watch what else Martin loves to do.  Martin.  I'm going to flex.  Now Shannon get a load of this."

  Tamara Sherring began to flex her bum cheeks as she reached back and held Shannon over her bum.  Shannon screamed and Tamara ignored her.  Shannon as she looked down saw that Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks, and she saw that as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled.  Shannon just stared as she watched Tamara flexing her bum cheeks.  She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.

  "Martin is there between my bum cheeks."

 Shannon looked and as she did she saw something there between Tamara's bum cheeks, it was Martin.  He was deep between those massive voluptuous bum cheeks.  As Tamara was lying there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks Martin came into view as her massive bum cheeks went apart and he disappeared from view as Tamara's bum cheeks came together.  Martin was seen and not seen, seen and not seen as Tamara's massive bum cheeks came together and apart and Shannon was watching from above held between Tamara's thumb and fore finger.  Shannon just watched as Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks. Just then as Tamara was flexing she let a thunderous fart rip with Martin there between her bum cheeks and as Tamara farted Shannon began to squirm there between her thumb. Shannon could not believe what she had seen.  Tamara was still flexing her bum cheeks with Martin there between them and then Tamara brought Shannon before her face and gave her an angry look.

 Tamara spoke, "Martin just loves my thunderous farts.  All I have to do is let a fart rip and Martin gets so excited.  He has hearing protection on so he will not go deaf from my thunderous farts."

Now as Tamara was speaking Shannon had plugged her ears and she let out a loud scream which to Tamara was faint and high pitched.  Tamara just watched with  smile as Shannon screamed.

 Shannon shouted, "STOP, PLEASE STOP YOUR VOICE, ITS SO THUNDEROUS AND IT JUST RESONATES AND IT HURTS MY EARS. OH GOSH OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT A GIANT A REAL GIANT.  TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT AND MARTIN JUST LOVES YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS.  TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT!!"

 



Tamara then spoke and Shannon plugged her ears. "You are right Shannon Peters.  I am a Giant and Martin loves me so much and I love him so much.  Now you tell all your friends to leave him alone cause I can easily head to Calridge and deal with them personally.  Shannon, you may now leave."

Tamara lowered Shannon and she ran to her car and she got in. Shannon was still trembling as she backed up the car and headed out of the driveway. Shannon then headed down the long 2.5-mile gravel road as fast as she could. Shannon was so upset that she was crying and she was still shaking from the ordeal. Shannon arrived at the highway and she turned onto it and headed towards Calridge. Shannon increased her speed.

Shannon screamed and shouted at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT,  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A REAL GIANT.  OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."

 Shannon then took out her cell and she called Lee Anne. Lee Anne answered.

Shannon said, "Hey Lee Anne. Listen to me and listen well. You need to tell the others, tell the group to pack their stuff and leave Calridge. Split up and leave now. You are all in danger. Believe me, you are all in danger so place pack and leave now."

Lee Anne was at a local bar that was close to the edge of Calridge on the west side. She was with Sarah and Zoey and Kenny. Lee Anne was shocked at what Shannon was saying. Lee Anne spoke a few words.

Shannon replied, "Listen. Tamara has taken Martin's side and she is 280 feet tall. Some meteor changed her, something affected her and made her grow to 280 feet tall. She has become Martin's girlfriend and she does love him. I am so worried that she is going to head to Calridge and take matters into her hands. Alright, good. Yeah, head out of the city as fast as you can. We will meet up at Kenny's Uncles place. Alright, see you all."

Shannon put her cell phone into the passenger seat. Just then she felt her car shaking as if the ground was trembling. Shannon looked around and as she looked out from her drivers side window and as she did she saw Tamara Sherring. Tamara Sherring was at least a good half mile from the highway. Tamara was heading towards Calridge.


Tamara spoke loudly, "SHANNON. I SEE YOUR CAR SHANNON. I SEE YOU SPEEDING TOWARDS CALRIDGE. I HOPE YOU WARNED YOUR FRIENDS CAUSE I AM COMING."


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was easily heard by Shannon and as Shannon looked out at Tamara she was now looking at the backside and right side of Tamara as Tamara was now ahead of Shannon. Shannon was still feeling the trembling of the ground with each step Tamara took. Tamara then raised both arms into the air with closed fists.


Tamara spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  Shannon loudly shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS HEADING TO CALRIDGE!!

  Martin sitting on Tamara's left shoulder let out a shout. He shouted a shout of joy.  Tamara hearing him smiled.

  Tamara said, "Wow Martin you sure are excited."

   Martin replied,  "I am excited.  I have put up with lots of crap and now I finally have someone on my side."

    Tamara replied, "Martin.  I will stand by you.  You have a giant on your side. I am taking matters into my own hands." 

 

  Tamara Sherring was now ahead and Shannon just watched the 280-foot tall young woman walking gracefully towards the city of Calridge. Shannon speed up and she called Lee Anne again but this time Lee Anne was not answering.

Sarah saw the Phone light up with Shannon's name on it and said, "Lee Anne. Aren't you going to answer it?"

Lee Anne replied, "No. Shannon had something to drink or smoked something. This talk of Tamara Sherring being now 280 feet tall. She must have had something strong."


Tamara was still heading towards Calridge and she had now increased her walking speed. As Tamara was walking she was getting closer and closer to the highway.   Shannon had sped up, she was now going at least 115 mph and again she called Lee Anne but no answer.  Shannon threw her phone onto the passenger seat as she shouted a cuss word.  Tamara Sherring was heading right towards the city of Calridge.