- Text Size +

Tamara was heading towards Meadow Lark Ridge when Martin had an idea and he told her the idea.  


  Martin said, "Hey Tamara, you should bring Zoey with you and have Sarah and Lee Anne ride with her. To you she is just a doll, let her sit on your right shoulder, and what can she do against you."


  Tamara then turned around and she then headed back to the TV tower where she had left Zoey and Sarah and Lee Anne. Now as Tamara was coming back Sarah and Lee Anne and Zoey saw her. Within minutes Tamara was back at the TV tower she reached down and she grabbed Zoey with her left and she lifted Zoey up and as she did the wires holding Zoey tightened Tamara pulled and the wires tore and Zoey felt it and the tower swayed and both Sarah and Lee Anne held on as Zoey screamed. Tamara then moved Zoey close to the tower.


  Tamara said, "Grab your two friends."


  Zoey grabbed both her friends and held them close to her and Tamara brought Zoey before her face and held her there. Zoey wondered what Tamara wanted as she looked into Tamara's face.


  Tamara spoke, "Well Zoey, I have decided to bring you with me as I head out to Debra Looks place and deal with your so-called friends. "


  Tamara then headed away from the TV Antenna and as she did she lowered her left arm next to her as she held onto Zoey. Zoey held onto Sarah and Lee Anne making sure they didn't fall and both girls were holding onto Zoey. Zoey was facing Tamara's left and as Zoey looked to her right she was looking up Tamara's left side and as she looked down she was looking down Tamara's left thigh to the ground. Zoey looked like a small doll there in Tamara's left hand. Zoey let out a scream and as she did Tamara ignored her. Tamara was coming upon Meadow Lark Ridge, she was only a few miles from it. As Tamara entered the ridge she lifted Zoey and then put Zoey onto her right shoulder.


  Tamara said, "Now you behave yourself, Zoey. Cause if you don't all I have to do is swat you with my hand and send you flying. From the height you are at you will get hurt."


  Zoey sat there and as she did she put Sarah onto her left shoulder and Lee Anne onto her right shoulder. Now as Zoey sat there on Tamara's right shoulder, Tamara's head towered above Zoey, and Zoey looked like a small doll there even though she was 51 feet tall. There was enough room there beside Zoey for at least anouther person her size or two if the other two sat real close together. Zoey then looked out ahead as Tamara was now walking through the ridge.


  At Debra's house, Kenny was on the balcony on the third floor and he looked out across the prairies as he did he looked towards Meadow Lark Ridge and he saw something in the distance, it was Tamara. Kenny quickly got up and ran back inside and ran down the hallway and then down the large stairs shouting. Downstairs on the main floor in the large Office was Debra, Jennifer, Susan, Shannon, Jason, and Paul. They heard Kenny shout as he ran into the large room that Debra used as an office.


  Kenny shouted, "I JUST SAW HER, TAMARA. I THINK SHE IS HEADED THIS WAY."


 Debra ran out of the office and up the stairs followed by the others to the third floor and out onto the large balcony and as she did she saw Tamara in the distance. The others arrived a few seconds later and they too as they looked out saw Tamara and she was coming their way.  

  

Paul said, "My gosh, she is still miles away and easily seen."


  Debra spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT NOW. EVERYONE GET READY. YOU KNOW THE DRILL."


 As she spoke a man entered, he had on an army uniform and he was holding a machine gun. He was Barry Conrad the head of Debra Look's family security. Debra's family was quite rich, they had their security, armed. There were 25 armed men in the house. Now also Debra's family was involved in the military so there were several missile launchers at her place and up to 25 RPGs, and 32 machine guns. Also outside there were two older tanks that Debra's dad had bought a few years ago.


  Debra said, "Barry Conrad, get your men ready. I want that Giant to be brought down."


  Barry replied, "Yes, Ma'am. We will do our best, we won't fail."


 Barry headed off the balcony and as he did he was speaking into his communicator. Debra headed back inside and as she did the others followed her, as she headed back down to the main floor.  


 Susan said, "Debra, I sure hope that the arsenal you have here can bring Tamara down."


  Debra replied, "Oh for sure it can. I have here 25 RPGs and several portable missile launchers, 4 jeeps with mounted machine guns and two tanks my dad bought a few years ago and they are operational. Also, we have 32 machine guns and at least a hundred other guns like shotguns, rifles and handguns. I have 25 armed men and us. Now let's take positions cause Tamara will be here soon."


  Jennifer said, "I will head up to the balcony and watch for her."


  Paul said, "I will join her."


 Two armed men showed up with guns and they gave Jennifer a machine gun and also Paul one. One of the men handed Paul a portable missile launcher and Paul grabbed it and he and Jennifer headed up to the balcony. Everyone took their places.



  Tamara Sherring was still a good 7 miles from the Look Mansion and Martin was able to see the Look property as he was sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder. Tamara saw the property as did Zoey and Sarah and Lee Anne. Martin was getting excited as he was sitting there. Paul and Jennifer saw Tamara in the distance and she was getting closer. Paul and Jennifer then noticed that Zoey was with Tamara and both squinted as they looked out at Tamara.


 Jennifer said, "Hey Paul, look, is that Zoey sitting there on her shoulder."


 Paul replied, "It looks like it, what is she doing there."


  Jennifer then looked down and said, "Paul look, it's Susan she is running down the driveway with a missile launcher."


  Paul looked too and replied, "I guess she wants the first shot at Tamara."


  Tamara Sherring was coming upon the Look property, she was now only 3 miles away and both Paul and Jennifer now had a good view of Tamara and for sure they saw Zoey as she was sitting up there on her right shoulder, and they communicated it to everyone else and that Tamara was now 3 miles away and closing.


  Debra spoke, "Let's do this everyone, she is almost here."


  Just then Tamara's thunderous voice was heard as she spoke.


   "I AM A GIANT."

  

 Now when Tamara spoke everyone in the house sure heard it and Debra went running as did Shannon and Jason. Up on the balcony, Jennifer and Paul saw Tamara approaching the house, Tamara was now a mile out and easily seen, they saw Zoey just sitting up there on her right shoulder. Down below Susan saw Tamara coming and she began to feel the trembling of the ground under her feet as Tamara was approaching the house. Susan aimed the missile launcher and pulled the trigger and a missile flew out at Tamara as it did both Jennifer and Paul cheered. The missile hit Tamara in the right leg with an explosion to no effect. Tamara stopped and looked down at Susan who quickly armed the missile launcher as it had two missiles to fire.  


  Tamara spoke, "Well now what do we have here?"


  Susan shouted as she aimed and pulled the trigger out flew the missile and the missile hit Tamara in the crotch to no effect. Tamara tilted her head back and she let out a thunderous laugh. She then looked down and saw Susan running away screaming. Tamara then entered the property with Susan running in front of her screaming.  


  Jennifer shouted into the communicator, "SUSAN SHOT HER WITH TWO MISSILES AND THEY HAD NO EFFECT."


  Susan was running down below and as she did Tamara just passed her Tamara's left foot landed next to her and Susan felt the ground shake and then Tamara's right foot landed 109 feet ahead of her and Tamara stopped. Tamara stood there, she looked down at the large 3-story house and she saw the two tanks. From the third-floor balcony, Paul and Jennifer looked up at Tamara as she stood there. Zoey then stood up there on Tamara's right shoulder and even though she was 51 feet tall, she was as tall as Tamara's head height.    


 Just then several missiles were fired at Tamara and Paul and Jennifer from the balcony watched while Debra and the others watched from the main floor. Tamara was hit in the thighs, stomach and chest and then several gunshots filled the air as high-powered machine guns were being shot at Tamara. As this was happening Tamara lifted her left hand to protect Martin who was on her left shoulder. Jennifer let out a scream and grabbed the missile launcher and fired the two missiles one after the other at Tamara. As this was happening Zoey was just standing there on Tamara's right shoulder watching her friends launch an attack but it was going nowhere. Zoey shouted and she began to punch the right side of Tamara's head and face and Tamara just ignored her. The two tanks let loose their arsenal on Tamara to no effect. Tamara then took a step towards the tanks and using her right foot she just flipped the tank over. She then took a step and stepped onto the other one with her left foot crushing the tank under her foot. The armed man in the tank was seen getting out just before the tank got crushed.


  Debra, Susan, Shannon and Jason all ran inside and as they did a few men ran past them shooting up at Tamara. They heard some screams outside and the machine gun fire stopped as Tamara just grabbed the man in her hand and all she did was moved them aside and roll them off her palm like dice. Tamara then looked down at the mansion, the top of the large mansion didn't even come close to her knees. From the third-floor balcony, both Paul and Jennifer looked up and they both began to fire up at Tamara. Tamara heard the sound of machine guns and she saw them. As they were shooting up at her Zoey was still punching Tamara's right side of her face. As this was happening several men were running around down below and several RPGs were shot at Tamara to no effect at all. Gunshots were still filling the air as armed men were running around down below shooting at Tamara. Tamara then with her left hand grabbed Zoey and brought Zoey in front of her face and held her there.


  Tamara then said, "Zoey, for crying out loud. When are you going to stop? For the past few minutes you have been hitting and punching and slapping the right side of my head and face and where has it gotten you? Huh, tell me. Now give it all you got Zoey."


   Tamara then brought Zoey right up to her face and held her there, Tamara's face was right close to Zoey's to the point where she was able to see the details of Tamara's face. Zoey screamed and shouted and as this was happening Debra, Shannon, Susan, and Jason were outside looking up as Tamara was holding Zoey in front of her face. They heard Zoey scream, then Zoey with all her might began to punch Tamara in the face. Zoey was punching Tamara in the lips, face nose as hard as she could and both Sarah and Lee Anne were cheering her on. As Zoey was punching Tamara, the sound of the punches was heard. Tamara then moved Zoey to the side and looked down she then with her right hand reached down and as she did Paul and Jennifer saw Tamara's right hand coming towards them. They ran back inside and down the hallway and down below Debra and her friends saw Tamara reaching down. Paul and Jennifer heard a loud crash as Tamara's hand hit the balcony and Tamara tore a chunk of the house away. As this was happening Debra and the others ran back inside and Tamara tore a chunk of the house away and she just threw the piece off to the side. Looking down Tamara saw inside the house as she had torn a good chunk away.  


  Tamara then lowered Zoey and she then dropped Zoey and she let Zoey fall onto the large mansion as Zoey fell onto the mansion's roof the entire roof caved in. Tamara then headed away from the mansion and as she did she looked back and said, 


 "Stupid bugs. Keep attacking me or Martin, I might just crush you all."


 Tamara then headed away from the area.