- Text Size +

Tamara Sherring lay there on her stomach at Dayton for a good minute visiting with William's family. Tamara then said goodbye and stood up and she headed away from Dayton. Tamara then headed off to Calridge to get Martin. Tamara was at least 25 miles from Calridge and she was now walking toward it. Now Martin was at work, he worked in the downtown part of the city and his workplace was across the street from a large open park that took up 2 city blocks.


  Now Tamara Sherring was walking through the prairies on her way to Calridge and as she did she was easily seen across the prairies. Tamara was easily seen as far away as 17 miles. Now since Tamara was 280 feet tall she was seen as she was coming upon the city of Calridge. Many people on the outskirts of the city saw her and word quickly spread that 'The Giant' was returning. 


  Martin was about to take his break when a co-worker Jason ran up to him and said, "Hey Martin, looks like Tamara is coming to Calridge again."


  He showed Martin the live footage of Tamara and Martin did not know what to say. Then anouther 3 co-workers came there and they joined in the conversation.


  A girl Martin worked with Raya said, "Martin do you realize that the last time your girlfriend was here she practically scared everyone."


  Then the other co-worker Blake said, "I don't know about all you people, but Martin's girlfriend is sure nice to look at. I was not scared at all. I just loved watching a massive giant that large just walking around in our city."


  Then the other girl Rebecca said, "Are you kidding Blake? Just imagine what would happen if she ever got really mad."


  Martin replied, "Tamara won't hurt anyone."


  They all laughed and Raya said, "Really? You remember how she scared Sarah, Zoey and Lee Anne and Kenny and the others. She sounded mad when she confronted them."


  Blake quickly replied, "That is right. Tamara loves her man Martin and she is doing what a good girlfriend would do. She is protecting him. That Sarah Patrick, Lee Anne Paulson, Zoey Collard and Kenny Lasting are quite mean, they are real bitches. Now that Kenny is a man bitch."


  Then someone ran in from outside and shouted, "TAMARA HAS ARRIVED."


 Martin along with Blake, Jason, Raya and Rebecca went outside into the small parking lot. As they went outside Martin was hearing the screams and shouts of the people. Martin then quickly went across the street and he then saw Tamara in the distance. Tamara had just entered Calridge and she was now making her way to the downtown part of the city. As Martin stood there he kinda got scared a bit as he saw his girlfriend slowly walking through the city. Martin saw from the level everyone now just how massive and large Tamara was and how she just towered over all the buildings. Martin as he stood there felt the ground under his feet tremble with each step Tamara took. Martin realized then how all the tiny people in the streets must have felt.


  Martin as he stood there watching, his heart beat a bit faster. This was the first time that he was seeing Tamara as how everyone else saw her. Standing there watching her, he kinda was a bit scared and he now understood what Raya meant. Martin then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin. I am here to pick you up."


  Now when Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was easily heard across Calridge. The ground began to tremble more severely as Tamara entered the downtown part of Caridge. Tamara looking down saw Martin's workplace and she looked around. Martin then ran out into the street and ran up to her right foot that was in the street and Tamara looking down saw him. She took a step back and squatted down and as she did she was looking down at Martin who was on the ground between her massive thighs. As Martin stood their thousands of people just watched. Martin looked up at Tamara from between her massive thighs.


  Tamara then spoke,  "Martin are you ready to head out?"


  Martin shouted up, "NOT YET. I HAVE AN HOUR LEFT."


  Tamara then stood up and looked around she took a step and as she did the area shook, and she took anouther step into the large park, and she then laid down on her stomach facing Martin's workplace. The ground just shook as Tamara lay down on her stomach.  


  Tamara then said, "Hey Martin. I will lie here till you finish work, then come out and I will lift you."


  Martin then went inside to finish his work. Tamara Sherring was lying there on her stomach in the large park. Now across the park across the street was one of the tall buildings. An Office tower that was 14 stories tall, and as people looked out from this tall building they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside. It sure was an awesome sight to behold as one looked up at Tamara's massive backside from a tall building as she lay there on her stomach. Now as Tamara was lying there a large group of people had gathered there around her.  


  Martin finished his work and went outside he waved to Tamara who gently grabbed him with her right forefinger and thumb and she lifted him to her face and she smiled at him. Tamara then placed Martin onto her left shoulder and Martin let out a shout of joy.  


  Tamara then spoke, "Martin do you want to play on your playground?"


   Martin replied, "I SURE DO TAMARA."


  Martin then ran down her back and as he did the people in the tall office tower across from the park saw it. Martin ran down Tamara's back and ran up onto her left bum cheek as he did Tamara turning her head and looked back. Martin was now standing there on her left bum cheek and as he stood there he looked so small there. Martin then ran across Tamara's left bum cheek towards her massive cleavage. Her skin-tight jeggings she had on cut into her bum parting both bum cheeks.  


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "I AM GOING TO MY SAFE REFUGE."


  Tamara heard him as Martin lunged forwards and he slid down the slope face first right between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Martin disappeared from view as he went down face-first between Tamara's bum cheeks. The thousands of people that were on the roof of the office tower and watching from the office tower saw what was taking place. They saw Martin as he went down between Tamara's bum cheeks. 


  Tamara then flipped her long hair back and said, "My tiny Martin just loves to play on my bum and he just loves to go and hide between my bum cheeks."


  Tamara continued to lie there on her stomach in the large park in the downtown part of Calridge. Tamara then folded her arms and put her head down. Blake had now run across the street and he had run down beside Tamara as she lay there. Blake was standing a good 30 feet from Tamara's right and he was looking up. Blake then heard some screams and he saw people in the distance running. Tamara too heard the people but she just ignored them as she lay there with her head down and her eyes closed. Martin was deep between her bum cheeks wiggling in there with all his might. Blake then looked down beside Tamara and as he did he saw her, it was anouther Giant. The people downtown saw her too, it was Zoey Collard and Sarah Patrick was sitting on her right shoulder and Lee Anne Paulson was sitting on her left shoulder.


  Zoey was a Giant too, she was 51 feet tall. She was standing 30 feet from Tamara's feet. Zoey ran at Tamara and she leaped up onto her legs Zoey ran up Tamara's right thigh and as she did Tamara opened her eyes. Zoey then stepped over onto Tamara's left thigh so her right foot was on Tamara's right thigh and her left foot was on Tamara's left thigh. She was standing right under Tamara's bum cheeks. Now Tamara's bum was wider than Zoey's height. Tamara lifted her head and as she did Zoey saw it and so did the other two girls.


  Tamara spoke, "Who the hell is on my thighs?"


  Zoey then leaned forwards and braced herself with her left hand touching Tamara's left bum cheek and with her right hand she reached down between Tamara's bum cheeks feeling around in there as she did Tamara felt it. 


 Sarah shouted, "JUST LOOK AT THOSE BUM CHEEKS, MARTIN MUST BE IN THERE SOMEWHERE."


 Zoey was feeling around in there for Martin when Tamara reached back with her left hand.


  Tamara spoke, "Get the hell off me and stop reaching down between my bum cheeks."


  Zoey saw Tamara's left hand coming back and she quickly pulled her arm out and she took a step back as she did Tamara managed to hit Zoey with her fingers and she sent Zoey flying off her thighs into the park. Tamara looked back and she saw Zoey.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey Collard. You tried to get Martin. You will pay for that."


 Zoey got up and as she did Sarah pulled out her machine gun and she began to fire at Tamara as she lay there. The bullets were not affecting Tamara.  


 Tamara spoke, "When I get up I will get you and hurt you. MARTIN, COME OUT FROM BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS. I NEED TO GET UP."


  Lee Anne said, "Zoey. Let us get out of here before she gets up. Tamara is too large for us or you to even fight her let's get out of here."


  Zoey then headed away and began to run through the city away from the downtown part of Calridge. Zoey was now running through the city as fast as she could. Now as this was happening Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he ran up her back to her left shoulder he gave a shout and Tamara began to get up. Lee Anne turned there on Zoey's left shoulder and she saw that Tamara had now stood up. Zoey left Calridge and she was now running away from the city as fast as she could.


  Lee Anne said, "Tamara has stood up and she is coming after us."


   Sarah replied, "We have a good start. Tamara is a good girl and she won't step on or crush anyone. There is panic in the streets so it will take her a while before she can leave the city."


  Zoey was still running through the prairies away from Calridge. Now since Zoey was 51 feet tall, her running speed was 89 mph. She then took a slight turn and she was now running through vast farm fields. Back at Calridge Tamara was walking through the city, slowly giving the people a chance down below to get out of her way.