- Text Size +

William held on as Tamara was walking the jiggle of her thighs was exciting him. She arrived at Martin's place and she stepped over the powerlines and took a few steps to the house and she stopped. Martin looked up at Tamara's massive front and as he did he saw that she was looking around. As William looked up he again saw that Tamara's right breast was blocking the lower part of her face. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Well, my tiny Martin. We are home. I will never allow anyone to hurt you, my tiny man. I will crush anyone that wants to hurt you in any way tiny Martin. I will lie down on my stomach here in front of your house Martin."


  William decided to move as Tamara stood there he began to crawl as fast as he could right between Tamara's massive thighs. He then heard Martin shouting at the top of his lungs, Martin's shouts were faint and far away. 


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS, TAMARA SHERRING."


  Wiliam felt his entire world move as Tamara moved and she took a step she got onto her knees and she laid down on her stomach. When Tamara laid down her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin tight jeggings jiggled and William felt it. William was there on Tamara's right thigh, he ran a few quick steps and he was right under Tamara's right bum cheek.  

He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin I will lie here for a while. You go and change and get a bite to eat."


  Tamara gently grabbed Martin and lowered him to the ground and Martin went inside. William then ran up Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did her head and back came into view. William ran to the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek and he stood there. William looked across Tamara 69 foot wide bum, he then looked down her massive thighs. William then looked up Tamara's back to her head and he saw her long hair hang down her back. William was in awe as he stood there on Tamara's right bum cheek. He looked so small there as he stood there. Just then William heard a thunderous sound, the sound to him was louder than a clash of thunder. It shook him to the core, he quickly clasped his ears from the sound. William realized what that sound was, it was Tamara, she had let a thunderous fart rip.


  William said, "Oh my gosh, that is the fart of a Goddess a real Goddess."


  William ran across Tamara's bum and he reached her massive bum cleavage. William did not hesitate and he fell onto his stomach and he slid down the slope right down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he disappeared from view. William was sandwiched between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he wiggled there with all his might. William shouted at the top of his lungs in there but Tamara's bum cheeks muffled his shouts. He then had an idea, he decided to call up Martin, he took out his cell and looked up Martin's number and he called Martin.


  Martin's cell rang, and he answered, "Hello."


  William answered, "Hey Martin, it's me, William Jenkins."


  Martin replied, "William, yes William. So how are you doing, it's been a while."


  William answered,  "It sure has, hey I was sent a video about Tamara being a giant. I am up here in the mountains trapped."


  Martin replied, "Wait you are trapped, how and can you call? I heard that up in the mountains there is no cell reception."


  William bit his lips, he replied, "Have you heard of that new cell phone device that your provider provides for just a few extra dollars that a person can attach to their cabin in the mountains and they have cell reception, Martin."


  Martin replied, "I am sorry, I had not thought about that, I heard of it but forgot about it."


  William said, "So is it true that Tamara is a giant?"


  Martin replied, "Yes she is, and she is my girlfriend. She loves me so much. She is 280 feet tall."


  William smiled and said, "Martin listen I need help, I am stuck in my cabin. I am on the roof and I can't get down. There is a pack of wolves, I am counting 10 wolves. They are circling the cabin and one is trying to get up onto the roof."


  Martin replied, "I will tell Tamara. Hey if you had to do you think you can get up onto a tree.."


 William replied, "No. the closest tree that I can or would be able to climb is at least 80 feet away. I won't make it. So please help. You remember where my cabin is?"


  Martin replied, "Yes I do and I will tell Tamara."


  William then crawled up several feet and he came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice. William did not hear Martin, he only heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Yes, Martin I know William Jenkins. Yes, he is a nice guy and I do like him. What, he is oh my gosh. Yes, I will help him. Martin here as soon as I get up I will put you into that small decoration pocket I have above my left breast. Then I am going to run to that cabin and save William."


  William then slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did he felt everything move as Tamara stood up. Tamara headed away from the farmhouse and Martin was nice and snug there in Tamara's decoration tiny pocket. The top of the pocket sleeve came up to Martin's chest. As Tamara took a few steps Martin felt her booty bounce and the jiggle of her bum cheeks.  


  Tamara looking down at Martin said, "Martin, you ready?"


  Martin gave a wave and Tamara said, "Hold on Martin 'cause I am going to run."


 Tamara then headed off towards the mountains and picked up her speed and she began to run. Now Tamara Sherring being a 280-foot-tall Giant, her running speed was 494 mph and she was covering 8.2 miles a minute. As Tamara was running her weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her. The trembling of the ground was felt up to 6 miles around her. As Tamara was running her breasts just jiggled with each movement she made. As she was running her thighs and her bum cheeks in her skin tight soft jeggings just jiggled with each movement she made.


 William there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks was feeling the massive jiggle and he shouted at the top of his lungs.


 "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT OH TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT GODDESS."


  As William was shouting her had a massive orgasm there between Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara had now arrived at the foothills and she was now running through the foothills to Williams cabin. William had to think fast. If Tamara arrived at the cabin and he was not there and no wolves then he would be a liar. He calmed himself down and had an idea. 


He called Martin, and Martin answered, "Hey William we are almost there."


  William answered, "Martin it's alright. Hey, I managed to get away. I threw my fanny pack and all the wolves ran for it. I jumped off the roof and ran across the clearing into the forest and as I was running the wolves came after me. But I managed to climb a tree."


  Martin shouted up to Tamara, "TAMARA STOP, ALRIGHT WILLIAM IS ALRIGHT."


  Tamara slowed down and she stopped and said, "Martin what's happening?"


  William heard Tamara's thunderous voice and he said, "Hey I can hear Tamara. Listen Martin since you are here with Tamara, do you think that Tamara can pick me up and give me a ride back to my cabin? I am not sure where I am cause I have been moving from tree to tree."


  Martin replied, "Sure let me check with her."


  Martin then told Tamara what was happening.


  Tamara said, "Martin tell William that I will head to his cabin. He should see me coming as I tower over all the trees of the forest. Tell him to head up as far as he can and when he sees me call you."


  William replied, "Martin I heard every word. Oh crap, my phone is about to die, oh heck I won't be able to call you. Hey, I will shout as loud as I can when Tamara gets close."


  Martin told Tamara what William said, and Tamara entered the forest. Tamara then began to walk through the forest towards the area where William's cabin was. Tamara just towered over everything in sight. She was seen across the entire forest as she stood way above the trees. The tops of the trees didn't even reach her crotch. As Tamara was walking through the forest the large trees just swayed and some just snapped and broke in her path and the sound was heard across a large part of the forest. William had to plan everything just right. He began to crawl and he was now just at the slope of Tamara's jiggly bum cheeks looking down at the trees. To William, the tops of the trees were so far away and he saw that Tamara was leaving broken trees. He had to get rid of his special gear so he threw them out as they fell to the ground. William waited a couple of minutes and he then slid out from between Tamara's bum cheeks.


  William fell and he screamed at the top of his lungs as he did Tamara heard a faint high-pitched scream, and she stopped. Tamara turned and she looked around and she then saw something falling. Tamara saw that it was a person. She quickly reached out her right and moved it under William and she caught him before he hit the ground. Tamara lifted her right-hand palm to her face and she saw William there. William stood up and looked up at Tamara who was holding her palm at her chest level. William looking up saw Tamara's gigantic face and she smiled at him. William then heard Martin shout and he for a few seconds looked around then he saw Martin way up there above Tamara's left breast in a small pocket. William stood there in Tamara's right palm.