- Text Size +

As Tamra headed away the ground just trembled under the feet of those in the area. They all looked up at her massive backside as she headed away from the area. As this was happening they heard a honk, it was Shannon, she was beside her convertible car and she gave a wave. The other began to run towards her car, and as they got there they hugged.


  Shannon said, "Hey I can give everyone a ride home."


  Jennifer said, "Please do. Once I get home, I am packing and leaving. I am heading to England. I do not want to be here anymore."


  Paul replied, "I am not leaving. I want to know how Tamara got that huge. I want to know if she can be killed."


  Sarah replied, "You want to kill Tamara? You've got to be kidding. Look at the size of her. I doubt that even a missile can stop her. Can you just imagine what destruction she can cause if she got mad? I agree with Jennifer, we need to leave this place."


   Kenny said, "Some of us have families here. We can't just get up and leave. We need to fight a way to fight her. Tamara is just a giant, she is not a god or some super being, just a large massive young woman."


  Jason replied, "But she is a Goddess. She is the most powerful being on the planet. I want to know why she is on Martin's side, why she loves him so much that she is defending him. I want to know how she got so big. With her size, she can now do whatever she wants and no one can stop her."


  Zoey replied, "Let's head back to Calridge with Shannon. We need to plan out what to do."


  Lee Anne spoke in. "I agree, let's head back with Shannon. "


  Shannon replied, "Alright everyone let's all get in and I will take you all back to Calridge. Now Tamara is heading back to Martin's place and I am sure she will be out there for quite a while. We can all discuss what we all will do."


  Shannon got into her car and the others all piled into her car. Some sat in others' laps but everyone managed to get into her convertible car. Shannon headed out of the large field and she pulled up onto the highway and headed back to Calridge.


  Tamara Sherring was nearing the city of Calridge and as she did people across the city saw her coming. Tamara did not slow down at all she just continued her walk. Tamara neared the outskirts of the city.


  Tamara then spoke, "Listen up everyone. Clear the highway 62 now."


  Tamara decided to just walk right through Calridge. Highway 62 led into the city and it also ran right through Calridge separating the east side from the west side of the city. Tamara came upon the city and she headed into the city walking along Highway 62 she began to walk through Calridge. As Tamara was walking through the city the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. Martin just sat there as he took in the view. As Tamara was walking through Calridge her massive 280-foot form was seen across the city. Tamara then stopped and looked around. She looked out across the west side of the city and out across the east side of the city. Martin stood up on her left shoulder and he walked several steps away from her head towards her left arm and he stood there.


  People across the city were watching Tamara as she stood there wondering what she would do next. People were seen standing in the streets all looking up at her. Many people did see and notice Martin as he was standing there on her left shoulder.    


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara what are you thinking of doing?"


  Tamara replied, "Martin just look out across this city. Look at how small everything and everyone is. To me everyone is so small so tiny, everyone is smaller than my little finger. I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me. I am a Giant, a real Giant."


  Martin shouted, "YOU ARE A GIANT AND A GODDESS. NO ONE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY TAMARA."


  Tamara replied, "I can level this city and no one can stop me. I can tear apart any building and nothing can stop me."


  As Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice was heard across Calridge and from her comments, people began to scream and shout as they began to run away from her. Tamara put her hands on her hips and she again looked out across the city she giggled as she stood there.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin just look. I just tower over all the buildings in the city. I AM A GIANT!! I AM A GIANT."


  Tamara then took a step to her right and as she did next to her was a large grain terminal. She stepped over a row of buildings and two rows of railroad tracks, and her right foot landed on the main street that ran right through the east side of the city. This main street Laturn Drive East was a 6-lane street with a divider in the center. When Tamara's right foot landed in the street her foot sank several feet into the pavement. With her left hand, she grabbed onto the grain terminal that only came up to the cusp of her breasts. As she grabbed the grain terminal the entire building just shook and some debris fell onto the ground. Vehicles were seen speeding down Laturn Drive East fast and several headed off the street.


  Martin was still standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he looked out across the long Laturn Drive East street and he saw that it was clearing up quite fast. Tamara brought her left leg over and she stood there for a moment. Down below right in front of Tamara was a guy on a motorbike, Carl. He was only a good 30 feet in front of Tamara's right foot. Carl looked up at Tamara's massive front, he looked up her massive thighs up to her stomach then up to her breasts and he saw only a part of her head as her breasts blocked most of her head. Tamara then looked down and as she did Carl saw that he fell under her gaze. Tamara looking down saw the tiny man on his motorbike down below. The man and his bike were smaller than Tamara's big toe.


  Tamara then spoke, "Tiny man, better move or you might get stepped on."


  Tamara's thunderous voice was like thunder to the man. Carl began to speed down Laturn Drive east and as he did Tamara took a step and he felt it. Martin looking down from Tamara's left shoulder saw the man on the motorbike speeding down the street he shouted.  


  "TAMARA LOOK AT THAT MAN HE IS SPEEDING DOWN LATURN DRIVE EAST."


 Tamara replied, "I know. I gave him a warning."


  Carl cranked the gas and as he did Tamara's left foot landed right behind him as it did the ground just trembled and the bike flew up a few feet. Carl shouted as the tires hit the ground. He gassed up again and the bike made a loud noise as he speed down the street again. Tamara's right foot landed next to the motorbike and from the impact, Carl and his bike flew several feet up into the air like before the bike landed on its tires and Carl again speed down the street. Now as this was happening Tamara was looking down and watching. She did not want to step on Carl but she was having fun. She then stopped and Carl continued to speed down the street. Tamara then reached out her right hand and she grabbed the motorbike between her thumb and forefinger. Carl screamed as Tamara's gigantic thumb and forefinger grabbed him and the bike. To him, her thumb and forefinger were larger than tree trunks.


  Carl felt himself being lifted and he sure felt air current as he was lifted higher up above the city of Calridge. Carl was brought right before Tamara's gigantic face which to him was 40 feet high as a 4-story building. Carl was able to see every detail on Tamara's face and then Tamara exhaled and as she did her breath hit Carl like a strong wind.


  Tamara then spoke, "Small tiny man. It seems to me that you like to speed. But in a city, you can't cause of the laws. However, I will let you speed down this here long street. 23rd ave South. It's a long avenue at least 7 blocks. Here I will clear the entire Avenue for you."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just shook Carl to the core and he shouted as her voice hurt his ears. Tamara moved Carl away from her face and took a step and she looked down the long 23rd Ave South.  


  Tamara spoke, "Everyone clear all of 23rd Avenue South 'cause I have a man here on his motorbike who wants to speed down a street So I will let him."


  Carl shouted, "I DON'T WANT TO OH PLEASE TAMARA, PLEASE DON'T."  


  Tamara lowered Carl down into the street and Carl heard Tamara speak, "Get ready to speed."


  Tamara let go of Carl and he began to speed down the street and as he did Tamara reached after him with her right hand and with her right forefinger she gave the motorbike a shove and when she did the bike went speeding down the street real fast and Carl looked at the speedometer and it read 155mph. Carl did his best to control the bike and he slowly applied the brakes and the bike began to slow down. Carl was both excited and afraid at the same time. Tamara straightened up. Down below a guy who had known Tamara for years, William he ran up to her right foot. He jumped up onto her sandals and he then headed up her foot on the sandal part.


  Now William was an expert mountain climber and he had designed a new climbing suit which used velcro and suction cups and some other apparatus that could enable a person to climb up even the side of a building. William ran up Tamara's foot and grabbed onto her skin-tight soft jeggings and he began to climb up her leg. William began to climb fast and he was glad that Tamara was just standing there and not moving. Then he heard Tamara's voice.


 "Hey, Martin let's leave this city and head back to your place."


  William did not hear the response from Martin as Martin was too far away. William began to climb faster and then he felt Tamara move as she took a step. William began to feel the air current as Tamara began to walk. He reached her knees and continued to climb up and now he was climbing up the front of Tamara's right massive thigh. As William was climbing up Tamara's right thigh, it was hard because as Tamara was walking her thighs just jiggled with each step she took. William stopped and he secured himself there right up against her massive jiggly right thigh.


  Tamara Sherring left Calridge and as she did she increased her walking speed and she was now heading back to Martin's place. William looked up at Tamara's massive front, he was halfway up her right thigh. As he looked up he saw just how skin tight her soft jeggings were on her voluptuous shapely body. As he looked up at her massive front he saw that most of Tamara's head and face were blocked by her large breasts. He was lucky cause this way Martin could not see him. William decided to climb even higher he was worried that if Tamara were to look down she would see him so he got the courage to climb up higher on her massive right thigh. William was close to Tamara's crotch and he stopped and he held on tight and he hugged Tamara's massive thigh. William snuggled up against Tamara's massive right thigh as she was walking.


  Now Tamara had no idea that William was there with her that he was there snuggled up against her right thigh. William then began to kiss Tamara's right thigh and as he did he began to say softly.


  "Oh, Tamara Sherring you giant woman, you one true Goddess Tamara. Giant Goddess Tamara Sherring you are so awesome, you are a Goddess, you hot Goddess Tamara Sherring."


  Now Tamara had no idea that William had feelings for her at all. She knew him but he dared not say anything to her cause he was several years older than she was. William held on as Tamara continued her walk back to Martin's place.