- Text Size +

Sarah, Lee Anne, Kenny and Zoey all exited the SUV and they were running across the roof to the door to get into the building. Zoey stopped and she looked up at Tamara. As Zoey looked up at Tamara's massive front, she had to crank her head. The Condo was 8 stories tall, but the top did not even come close to Tamara's crotch. The building just passed her knees. Zoey felt a tug, it was Kenney he tugged on her to come. They both went through the door following Sarah and Lee Anne who were ahead of them. They were all running down a flight of stairs when the entire building shook and as it did the four of them braced themselves. Tamara had taken a step, which caused the ground to shake. People across Calridge were watching what Tamara would do next. Sarah was running down the hallway followed by the others, she reached Jennifer's condo and Sarah banged on the door. Jennifer opened it and Sarah ran in followed by the other 3.  


  Jennifer shaking shouted, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING AND SHE'S A GIANT. WHAT'S GOING ON!!??"


  Jason spoke, "We need to get out of here, now."


  Just then the ground again shook and everyone in the room felt it as Tamara took a step. Tamara then squatted down and as she did the Condo building was now between her thighs and she leaned in. Paul ran out onto the balcony and he saw that Tamara had squatted down and he looked up at her. Tamara saw Paul on the balcony and Paul saw that she was looking at him.


  Tamara spoke, "Paul there you are. Come here."  Tamara's thunderous voice just rattled the windows.


  Paul saw Tamara's right hand coming toward him and he ran off the balcony into the room shouting at the top of his lungs, "EVERYONE RUN, RUN NOW." Tamara's giant right fore and middle finger hit the balcony and the wall and her fingers just tore the wall away Paul was the first one out the door followed by the others. Tamara's fingers just tore the wall away and debris fell into the streets. The Condos halls were filled with people and Sarah and her friends were all heading downstairs. They all felt the entire building shake as Tamara hit the sides of the condo with her left hand a bit. Then a loud sound was heard as Tamara tore the roof off the condo building and she just moved the roof over and put it onto the roof of anouther building.


  Sarah and her friends ran into the parking garage and Lee Anne shouted, "We need to leave Calridge."


  Jason spoke, "I agree, if not we are done for."


  Susan said, "How, Martin knows what we each drive and I'm betting he is watching from Tamara's shoulder. He will spot our vehicles."


  Paul spoke up, "Wait not my mom's car. Hey, my car had engine trouble so I borrowed my mom's car, Martin does not know that we can take my mom's car. It's a Grand Marquis."


  The ground shook again as they were running towards Paul's mom's car. Other cars were leaving the parking garage. The ground shook again as Tamara stood up and she took a step back. Paul and his friends all piled into the Grand Marquis and he headed out, the heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin my tiny man, do you recognize any of their vehicles?"


  Paul pulled out into the street and he slowly headed down the street. Paul had to take a left as Tamara's foot was blocking the right side. Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder, he was watching all the vehicles leave. Martin wondered why Tamara had let Sarah, Zoey, Lee Anne and Kenny go, but he figured Tamara had a reason. Martin was wondering why Sarah and her friends have not left, were they still trying to hide in the Condo?


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, I DON'T THINK THEY CAME OUT. I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THEIR VEHICLES."


  Paul was now a good 6 blocks away, and he looked back and saw Tamara standing there.  


  Kenny said, "Paul once we leave Calridge just step on it."


  Paul replied, "We are almost at 34th north."


  34th north connected to the main highway that leads out of Calridge. Tamara had arrived from the south. As Paul began to leave Calridge he increased his speed.


  Martin ran out onto the balcony and he ran onto Tamara's palm. He had gone into the Condo and had looked around and it was empty except for a few people. Tamara lifted her palm to her face.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, THEY ARE GONE, THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET AWAY."


  Tamara replied, "They must have stolen a car or SUV and got away."


  Tamara moved her hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto her left shoulder, and he shouted, "HEY TAMARA, I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING?"


  Tamara replied, "Where."


  Martin replied, "PAUL'S PARENTS OWN A FARM NORTH OF CALRIDGE, ITS A GOOD 35 MILES AWAY."


  Tamara replied, "Do you think they would go there, and do you know where it's at."


  Martin replied, "Yes I do. My parents had made a couple of business deals with Paul's parents so I know where his parent's farm is at and believe me I am 100% sure they are headed that way now. I will give you directions."


  Paul had left Calridge and he was heading north on highway 62. He was now a good 7 miles out of Calridge and all the others were piled into the Grand Marquis. Just then they felt the ground shaking and Lee Anne who was sitting in the back looked back and let out a scream.


  "OH GOSH, ITS TAMARA, ITS TAMARA SHE FOUND US,"  shouted Lee Anne.


  Kenny replied, "Wait look"


  Paul looked back through the mirrors and he saw that Tamara was walking along the right side of Highway 62 a good 80 feet off the right shoulder of the highway. Sarah saw it too.  


  Kenny spoke loudly, "Everyone get down."


  Tamara came upon the Grand Marquis and she saw the car she continued her walk and as she passed the car the ground just shook with each step she took. Paul had a bit of a hard time keeping the car straight. As Tamara passed the car, Sarah, Kenny and Zoey who were all crammed in the front with Paul all looked up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the car. Just then Tamara stopped and as she did she took a step to her left foot and came down onto the highway and her foot made an indent on the highway a good 4 feet deep. Paul slammed on the brakes as the car came to a stop.  

Tamara bent down a bit and she smiled and waved. Paul put the car in reverse and he began to back up. He stopped and looked around. He put the car into gear and turned the wheel to the right and the car went off the highway into the low ditch.



  He drove into the large open field, it was a large cornfield and he began to drive through the large cornfield. Tamara let out a thunderous giggle and she headed after the car as she did they felt the ground shake. Paul stopped the car.


  He shouted, "EVERYONE OUT AND LETS ALL HEAD IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, I DOUBT SHE CAN CATCH US LIKE THAT."


  They all got out and began to run in different directions. Tamara's right foot landed behind the car a good 20 feet behind it and from the impact, the Grand Marquis flew a couple of feet into the air. Tamara reached down and she grabbed the car with her right forefinger and middle finger and thumb she brought it up to her face and she looked into the car, it was empty. Tamara crushed the car and threw it aside. She then looked down at the large cornfield and she saw some movements as the others were running through the cornfields. Paul then sent a text to them all telling them all to not run but to move quietly and to try to not move the corn.  


  Tamara looked down and around at the vast cornfield, she was looking for movements and the only movements were just the wind moving the corn which gave Sarah and her friends an advantage to move. Sarah and her friends were all running away from Tamara. Tamara took a few steps and as she did the ground shook Zoey and Kenny were running together when the shaking of the ground caused them to fall. Tamara's left foot landed right next to them only 6 feet away. Both Zoey and Kenny fell over and looking up they were looking up at her massive left side. Kenny grabbed Zoey by the arm and they moved running past Tamara they felt the ground shake as Tamara took anouther step.   


  Martin was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder he was running around and looking down to try to help Tamara find the people. Martin happened to look back and he looked down and he saw movement down below and he told Tamara. She turned and looking down to her left she saw movement like someone running through the corn. Kenny and Zoey figured since they were behind Tamara they would make a run for it. Tamara turned completely and she took a step, she then squatted down and reached out her right hand and as his hand came down her fingers pushed through the large corn stalks snapping them. Zoey was running ahead of Kenney and Tamara saw Kenny she grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and as she grabbed Kenny he shouted. Zoey heard him and in a few seconds, his shouts were now far away as Tamara lifted him into the air up to her face and she straightened up.


  Kenny screamed as he was brought before Tamara's gigantic 80-foot high face. Kenny was able to see every detail on her face, Tamara held him at her mouth level. Kenny looked up at Tamara and Tamara looked at him angrily and her look so scared Kenny. Kenny shouted at the top of his lungs. Tamara opened her mouth and she exhaled her breath hit Kenny like s strong galeforce wind and his hair was blown back.


  Tamara spoke, "Be Quiet and stop your screaming."


  Tamara's voice hurt Kenny's ears, he had to plug his ears as Tamara's thunderous voice shook him to the core. Tamara then bared her teeth as she gave Kenny a very angry look. Kenny could hear Martin shout, "TAMARA, THAT'S KENNY. OH, HE IS THE ONE THAT LIKED YELLING AT ME. HE NEVER REALLY WAS PHYSICAL HE JUST YELLED AT ME AND CALLED ME NAMES. HE IS JUST A LOUD MOUTH."  Kenny shouted again. Now as Tamara was standing there the others stopped running and they were all looking up at her holding Kenny in front of her face. 


  Tamara spoke, "Kenny Lasting, who the heck are you to yell at my boyfriend Martin? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME EXCEPT A BUG NOW." 


 Kenny screamed as Tamara was speaking and he plugged his ears from the sound of her thunderous voice which he heard loud and clear and her voice just shook him to the core. Tamara then moved her right hand away from her face off to her side and she turned and she looked across the large cornfield.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "YOU BUGS, THAT IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE TO ME NOW, JUST BUGS. SARAH PATRICK, LEE ANN PAULSON, ZOEY COLLARD, SUSAN FRITZ, JENNIFER HOLDEN, JASON LAND, PAUL ROLAND AND SHANNON PETERS. I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS TO DEAL WITH YOU ALL FOR THE WAY YOU ALL TREATED MARTIN. LOOK WHERE MARTIN IS, HE IS WITH ME HE HAD A GIANT GIRLFRIEND ON HIS SIDE NOW AND NOW NO ONE WILL EVER GET TO HIM TO HURT HIM. I AM GOING TO ALLOW YOU ALL TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE MY FEET. NOW HURRY UP AND START RUNNING TOWARDS ME YOU BUGS, RUN!!!"  Tamara's thunderous voice was heard from up to 10 miles away as she spoke loudly. 


 Tamara Sherring then lifted her right hand into the air holding Kenny between her thumb and forefinger. Tamara looked down and around.


  Tamara then loudly said, "YOU DUMB IDIOTS. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PICK ON AND HURT MARTIN. I SHOULD JUST CRUSH YOU ALL LIKE BUGS. LOOK UP HERE, HERE IS KENNY YOUR FRIEND HE IS QUITE STRONG. LOOK AT HIM TO ME HE IS A BUG LIKE YOU ALL. NOW LEAVE MARTIN ALONE."


  Tamara then lowered Kenny and she lowered him to the ground and she let him go. Kenny got up and he began to run away from Tamara as fast as he could. Tamara then headed away from the area, she headed back to Martin's place.