- Text Size +

Tamara Sherring headed across the countryside her massive 1800-foot form now easily seen as far away as 150 miles. With each step she took the ground around her for a radius of 10 miles just shook. Martin now only 5.9mm tall to her as big as a small ant was running around there on her left shoulder. Martin as he looked out he was able to see for hundreds of miles at the height he was at. Martin then looked up the left side of Tamara's neck and head and as he did Tamara's head just towered above him to a height of 322 feet. Martin then ran across her left shoulder towards her left arm and he stopped and stood there. Tamara then turned her head to the left and she looked down onto her left shoulder as she did she saw Martin there, he was so tiny there. Martin looked up at Tamara's face which to him was 260 feet in height. Tamara smiled at Martin and as she did he waved to her. Tamara then looked around and as she did she stopped walking.


 Tamara spoke, "Oh Martin, I am so huge and everything is so small. Here let me take you across the country."


  When Tamara spoke, she spoke softly to Martin but even then her voice just thundered. Tamara then took a step and headed across the countryside. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking across the countryside and she sure was a sight to behold. Martin was having the time of his life there and he was just moving around on her left shoulder.  


 Tamara spoke, "Martin, you remember that last year you planned a trip to Niagara Falls but you didn't go? Well, how about if I take you there, it's across the country and I can get there quite fast. Hold on, I'm going to run across the countryside."


 Martin laid down and he held on Tamara picked up her speed and she started to run across the countryside on her way towards Niagara Falls. Now since Tamara Sherring is 1800 feet tall her running speed was 3176 mph and she was covering 53 miles in a minute. As Tamara was running her massive weight of 3 599 177 tons just shook the ground and the shaking of the ground was felt around her for up to 45 miles. Tamara ran for a few minutes and as she did millions of people were affected by her. She was careful not to step on anyone. Tamara then slowed down as she was entering some populated areas and from then on she was walked to Niagara Falls. Tamara Sherring reached Lake Erie and she looked around.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin I'm going to walk through Lake Erie then up Niagara River. There are too many areas that I can easily step on and crush or hurt someone."


 Martin shouted, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME GIANT TAMARA."


 Tamara Sherring then walked into Lake Erie and she began to walk through the lake. The level of the water was well below Tamara's knees and as she was walking through the lake there were hundreds of boats in the water at the same time. Thousands upon thousands of people were watching as Tamara was heading through Lake Erie, most were wondering what she was doing here. Down below in the water, several speed boats sped past Tamara some around her and some between her massive legs as she was slowly walking through the Lake. A larger speed boat was coming up behind Tamara and in the boat were 3 men and 3 women. Now as Tamara was walking through the water her walking was creating large tidal waves around her and some of the speed boats decided to take the challenge of riding the large waves.


  Now as Tamara looked down she saw the tiny speed boats speeding in front of her, to her the boats were so tiny. Martin was getting a great view from Tamara's left shoulder. In one speed boat, a man and his friend and his friend's 15-year-old son were in the boat. The speedboat sped past Tamara going right between Tamara's massive legs. The tidal wave that was created by Tamara threw the boat into the air a good 60 feet and as the boat flew through the air Tamara stopped. The boat landed into the water the man and his friend and his son too landed into the water. All three came up out of the water. The man looked around and shouted to his son and his friend. The man's friend answered and then his son answered he was a few hundred feet away. The man and his friend looked up at Tamara's massive front as she stood there. They then heard Tamara speak and her voice just thundered and resonated.


 "Martin, I'm thirsty. I'm going to take a drink."


  Tamara then squatted down a bit and lowered her right hand into the water as she did her hand went right under the 15-year-old kid and as her hand came up palm up she scooped him up with several thousands of litres of water in her right palm. As Tamara lifted her palm full of water up out of the water the 15-year-old teen felt being lifted into the air up to Tamara's face. Both the man and his friend down below began to scream and shout up as did several others who saw what had happened. The 15-year-old teen just watched as Tamara's face got larger and larger and he saw that Tamara was putting her hand to her mouth to take a drink. The 15-year-old teen looked up at Tamara's 265-foot-tall face. He saw her massive mouth reach her hand. The teen screamed and he began to swim as fast and hard as he could away from Tamara's mouth. He then began to feel a strong water current as Tamara began to drink the water that was in her palm. The scared 15-year-old teen looked back and as he did he saw hundreds of litres of water going into Tamara's mouth and the current was too strong to fight. As this was happening Martin looked down at Tamara's hand and he saw the tiny teen fighting with all his might to fight the current.


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA, TAMARA STOP, PLEASE STOP DRINKING PLEASE STOP."  


  Tamara stopped and she moved her right palm away from her mouth and she turned her head to the left and she looked down at her left shoulder and seeing Martin she smiled.  


 Tamara softly spoke, "What is it, Martin?"


  Martin shouted, "THERE IS A PERSON IN THE WATER IN YOUR PALM. YOU ALMOST DRANK UP A PERSON."


  Tamara looked down at her palm and as she did there was still some water and she saw the tiny person swimming there in the water. Tamara smiled down at him.


 Tamara spoke, "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry."


 Tamara then looked down and around and she then saw the two men down below and the capsized boat. She lowered the person back into the water and moved her hand away she then grabbed the boat and pulled it up out of the water and put it back into the water and helped the man and his friend and the man's son into the boat. The boat sped away from Tamara. Tamara then continued her way to Niagara Falls and in a good 10 minutes, she reached Niagara Falls. Now several years ago she was at Niagara Falls but now she was looking at it from a different point of view. Now to Tamara Niagara Falls was tiny, like a tiny wide waterfall. Tamara looked at both the American and Canadian side and the water fall was well below her knees. Now to Tamara, everything was so small. Martin was looking down at the massive waterfall and Tamara spent a good 30 minutes there showing Martin around. Tamara had an idea.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin I have an idea. How would you like to have your swimming pool and swim as I head back home with you? It's a warm day and I am betting you would sure like a nice swim."


 Martin replied, "I SURE WOULD." 


 Tamara moved her right palm to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto her palm and Tamara moved her palm away from her left shoulder. She told Martin to climb onto her thumb and Martin ran up her palm and her fingers as her massive thumb came down Martin climbed onto her massive thumb and it took him a couple minutes. Tamara then lifted her massive thumb and Martin braced himself. Tamara then squatted down and extended her right hand towards the waterfall and as she did millions of people just watched. Tamara's massive fingers pierced the waterfalls and thousands of liters of water began to flow into Tamara's palm and Martin just watched as Tamara cupped her right palm. Tamara then pulled her palm back and she stood up. Tamara lifted her right-hand palm to her face and she giggled as she looked at Martin. Now Martin had taken off all his clothes except for his boxers and left them there on Tamara's left shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Enjoy your swim as I head back to your place."  


 Tamara then headed away from Niagara Falls back the same way she came. Martin then jumped off her massive thumb and he fell into the water that was there in her massive palm. As Martin fell into the water he went under and as he did he did not even touch Tamara's palm Martin went up and he came out of the water and he looked around. Martin looked up towards Tamara's fingers which were right close up against each other and she had them curved up a bit. Martin then looked across her palm and saw her massive thumb. Martin then looked around as he was treading water there in Tamara's right palm. As Martin looked around he realized that there was more water in Tamara's palm than in two swimming pools. Tamara was now heading back to Martin's place and as she was walking she was holding her right hand in front of her below her right breast and out a bit. Martin looked up at Tamara's massive front as she was walking. Martin was looking up at Tamara's massive chest and he looked past her big breasts and up to her face. He was looking up at her face as she was looking forwards as she was walking.