- Text Size +

Tamara Sherring then headed away from the area and as she did she increased her walking speed and Martin moved close to her neck. Tamara was heading back to her boyfriend's place and as she neared Martin's place she slowed down her walk she stepped over the powerlines and the trees and she laid down on her stomach right in front of the house. Martin still on her left shoulder looked around and he saw something streaking through the sky, a tiny meteor and he told Tamara. They both looked and it was coming towards her and then it burnt up in the atmosphere and it was no more. Martin stood there on Tamara's left shoulder and he was looking down her back when he saw something small fall onto her left bum cheek.


  Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara that meteor a tiny piece fell onto your left bum cheek, and it's letting off a green glow like the one before you were enlarged."


 Tamara spoke, "Oh gosh, go and check it out. Martin, I feel funny."


 Tamara lowered her head and Martin quickly ran down her back, he was sprinting and he then ran up onto her left bum cheek and there ahead of him was the rock, about the size of a book and as he got close he saw that the glow had spread on Tamara and he saw small electric currents running over Tamara the rock then turned to ash and it was gone and so was the green glow and the small green electric currents. Martin looked around and he noticed that something was different. He looked across Tamara's left bum cheek and his entire field of vision was her bum. He looked down at her massive thighs and then he sprinted across her bum towards her bum cleavage but now it was much farther away. He stopped and looked around.


 Martin shouted, "OH MY GOSH, SHE GREW. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A PEACE FROM THE ORIGINAL METEOR AND THIS ONE MADE HER BIGGER."


 Martin then started to run up Tamara's left bum cheek and then he was running up her back and now it was taking him a lot longer to get to her left shoulder. He was wondering just how big she has gotten. Just then Tamara lifted her head and looked around and as she did she was a bit confused. She looked down and she saw the house but now the house was tiny and the tops of the trees were way below her. Tamara looked around and she knew she had gotten bigger, much bigger. Martin was still running up her back and Tamara looked around.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin, when you get to my left shoulder give a loud shout."


 Now when Tamara spoke it was her voice like before but now it was much more amplified and thunderous. Within minutes Martin reached her left shoulder and he gave a loud shout and she heard him. His screams and shout were very faint and high-pitched. Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto the tip of her right forefinger Tamara felt him and she moved her hand away from her left shoulder and there she saw Martin standing there on her right forefinger. Martin was now really tiny like a small ant. To Martin her forefinger was huge.


 Tamara spoke softly, "Martin, I am guessing you are 5 to 6 millimetres tall to me but I wonder how big I am."


 Martin shouted up, "LET ME ME MEASURE YOUR NAIL ON YOUR FINGER HERE AND THEN LET MEASURE YOU WITH MY DEVICE."


 Tamara slowly turned her hand over and Martin ran around her finger and using himself he measured her nail. Her nail was 16 to 17 feet wide and Martin did a few calculations as he was standing there on her finger. He then ran Tamara's finger onto her hand and shouted to her to turn her hand over slowly as she did Martin ran over to her palm and he did a quick measurement of her palm which was 103 feet wide. He did a few more calculations and he had the answer.


 Martin shouted up, "TAMARA I GOT IT, WELL ACCORDING TO MY MEASUREMENTS AND CALCULATIONS YOU ARE 180O FEET TALL ADDD OR TAKE AWAY 100 FEET."


 Tamara then began to sit up and as she did Martin felt it as he was standing there in her palm. Tamara then looked around and she then moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran across her palm onto her left shoulder. Now as Tamara was sitting her her massive form was seen for up to 30 miles across the prairies. Tamara then stood up and as she did to Martin it was like feeling G-Force. Tamara stood up and she looked around. Now the landscape had changed and now she was able to see for many more miles as she stood there. She was so big that everyone within a 60-mile radius saw her. She was seen by the people of Calridge saw her as she was standing there and she was 34 miles from the city. People in the area began to scream and shout as Tamara was standing there. Tamara Sherring was now 1800 feet tall.



  Name:       Tamara Sherring.

  Age:           30

  Height:      1800 feet. ___________ 548 meters 64cm

  Weight:      3 599 177 tons.


 

 Tamara spoke, "Martin, just think of what I could do with my new size. I will be able to go and do whatever I want. I was huge at 280 feet but now at 1800 feet, I am gigantic."


 Martin shouted, "WE ARE NOW BUGS TO YOU TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF ALL GODDESS."


 Tamara Sherring then took a few steps back and she then took a step and she headed away from Martin's place. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking and the trembling of the ground was felt as far away as 10 miles around her. People in the towns, villages and cities within a 60-mile radius were seeing her. There was panic all over as Tamara was slowly walking through the countryside. Her massive form was bringing fear to everyone. Tamara was heading right for Calridge and the people of Calridge saw it and the entire city went into a panic. Tamara was still 10 miles away when the ground across the city began to tremble and the tall buildings began to sway with each step she took and within a minute she was at Calridge. She stopped outside Calridge and as she stood there looking down the city to her was now so small. Tamara saw tiny people like ants running through the city and she could not hear their screams and shouts but she knew they were most likely screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  


  To the people of Calridge she was just massive as they looked up her massive front. The people thousands upon thousands looked up at the towering Goddess Tamara. The tallest building was way below her knees as she stood there looking down. As Tamara was looking down she did hear the car alarms that went off by the thousands across Calridge and the alarms sounded faint and high-pitched to her. As she listened she did hear the screams and shouts of the tiny people way down below, the screams and shouts to her were so faint and high-pitched that she had to listen real carefully. Tamara then took a step back and headed away from the city of Calridge. As Tamara headed away from Calridge the people of Calridge were all looking up her massive backside. As Tamara put distance between herself and Calridge the trembling of the ground ceased.


  Then all of a sudden 24 fighter jets flew over Calridge and the people of Calridge saw it. The fighter jets were heading right for Tamara, they were coming up behind her. Following the 24 fighter jets were 5 Hercules Aircraft they were following the fighter jets. The fighter jets were closing in on Tamara and Martin on her left shoulder turned around and saw them coming. He saw that they broke formation and two flew past her one to her left and one to her right and Tamara saw them. Then four of them flew close and her following her at her hip level. The rest were a few hundred feet below the ones at her hip level. The fighter jets flying at hip level were a good 800 feet behind Tamara and the four at her hip level their field of vision was filled with Tamara's voluptuous bum. To them, her bum was 440 feet wide and as she was walking she had booty bounce and her bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings just jiggled with each step she took. The lead fighter jet was sending live footage back to the Generals.


  Then the lead fighter jet shot a missile at Tamara, the missile flew right at Tamara's bum and it flew right between her massive bum cheeks at the right time as she was walking. The missile flew right between her bum cheeks at the right time and it exploded as her massive bum cheeks crushed the missile and a small faint glow was seen. The missile didn't even phase Tamara she did not even notice it or feel it. Tamara then slowed down and as she did she came to a stop the fighter jets flew past her and as they did she looking down and saw them. Tamara then watched as the fighter jets began to fly around her all 24 of them. To her the fighter jets were small, and her middle finger was larger than a fighter jet. Looking down Tamara let out a giggle as she watched the tiny fighter jets flying around her and she then heard machine gun afire as the fighter jets were shooting at her and she felt nothing.  


  The 5 Hercules Aircraft arrived and they opened fire on Tamara Tamara was hit in the chest, and stomach with heavy artillery fire to no effect. The fighter jets then moved away from Tamara and as they did she reached out and grabbed one with her right hand with her right thumb and right fore and middle finger and as she grabbed the fighter jet she crushed the back half of it. Tamara then brought the fighter jet up to her face and she looked at the tiny fighter jet there between her thumb and fingers and she saw the tiny pilot. Then several of the fighter jets opened fire on Tamara and Tamara was hit with several missiles in the right arm, shoulder, chest and stomach to no effect. The fighter jet fired two missiles and the missiles flew from the fighter jet and it hit Tamara in the face 50 feet below her right eye to no effect. The pilot ejected and as he did Tamara threw the fighter jet aside like a piece of garbage. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Listen here. Look you all left me alone when I was 280 feet tall, but now that I have gotten bigger you attack me with missiles and heavy artillery. You saw that your weapons do not affect me. So I am telling you all to back off. I have no intention of hurting or crushing anyone. Now I am going to show my tiny boyfriend around and take him where ever he wants to go."


  Tamara as she spoke her thunderous voice was heard by the fighter jets and the Hercules Aircrafts. The pilot the ejected had almost reached the ground and her voice shook him to the core as she spoke. Tamara's thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky and was easily heard as far away as 25 miles. The pilot that ejected landed and he unhooked his chute and he looked up at the towering Tamara Sherring. He then looked to his left and saw her right foot which was 200 feet away then. He then began to run as fast as he could away from her. Tamara then took a step and as she did her massive left foot went over the pilot running through the field and over him and around him it got dark as Tamara's gigantic foot went over him and then 600 feet ahead of him her left foot landed and as it did the entire area shook with an earthquake and the pilot found it hard to even run or even stand. He fell over and then rolled over and saw Tamara's other foot pass over him and he looked up between her massive legs. As her other foot landed over a thousand feet away the area shook like in an earthquake. The pilot quickly got up and he was now looking up at Tamara's massive backside and the ground shook as she took anouther step. Then her thunderous voice was heard and she spoke. Her voice was heard as far away as 25 miles as it thundered and resonated across the land and sky.


  Tamara spoke,  "I AM A GIANT."  


  Tamara then headed across the country side, and as she did she was seen by everyone in the area.