- Text Size +

"Seven foot three!" Tracey shouted, staring directly into Ashley's mortified eyes. "Congrats, Ash."

"Yes, thank you." Ashley said, whisking herself off the height chart with her impossibly long legs.

"Wait, you forgot your drink." Came a voice from a man at the bar, holding another tall pint glass of booze.

"Keep it!" Ashley shouted back.

"I'll take it." Erica said, sidling up next to the man. Her seven foot stature made him jump back.

"No you won't." Marlene said, snatching it out of the man's hand before Erica could reach. "I'll take this one for the team."

They all walked back into their huddle. Marlene poured Ashley's "free" drink into everyone's glasses to share. 

Ashley slumped against Dave, which took some doing, now that her shoulders were higher than his head. "Thank you for that, Pat. I feel so loved."

Pat nodded to her, drunkenly unaware of the sarcasm. Erica wrapped herself around him and pulled him into a sloppy kiss.

"Well congrats on being tied for the tallest, I guess." Tracey laughed.

"At the moment." Heather added, standing up straight. They all devolved then, into babble around the week, the future. Everything friends find it easy to discuss. Ashley couldn't bring herself to join in.

"Are you ok?" Dave whispered to her.

"I'm fine. This dress is just so tight." she replied.

"We can find you something in the back. Like Heather." he offered.

"Like Heather." She looked over at Heather, popping out of her black top. Even from across the table she could tell she was still growing. Faster than Ashley, to be sure, but not that much faster. "I just don't know when it will stop." she whispered.

"No matter what, I'm here." Dave replied. Ashley smiled. She ran her finger down his chin and pulled him into a kiss, bending down almost perpendicular to reach his craning head. Rebecca watched, next to Ashley. She moved her head around her friend's massive chest to see them rapt in bliss, and tried her best to hide her sigh.

"So," Rebecca shouted suddenly. "What else does this party have to offer?" 

They all looked around as the mingling crowds slowly grew closer to each other. Lust was in the air, they could almost smell it.

"Room's getting pretty hot." Martin said.

"And it has nothing to do with the air conditioning." Marlene added.

"Should we step out, or... join in?" Rebecca pitched.

"Rebecca, really?" Heather said.

"What? It's a party!" 

"Let me get you a drink." Ashley said, taking Rebecca by the arm. "Another drink." Rebecca followed along as her roommate tugged her toward the bar. Her eyes shot a look, before realizing they were right in line with her jiggling bosom.

"You're about to snap that hemline in half, honey." she said.

"I know. That's why I'm trying to get out of here." Ashley said, grabbing a bottle of booze from behind the bar with her long arm.

"What do you mean?" Rebecca asked, panicked.

"Settle down. I just want to do a quick change. And I want your help."

"Why me?" Rebecca asked, staring back at Dave. Did Ashley have some motive to separate them?

"Because you're my best friend, Beccs. I want your help." Ashley said. "Please?"

Rebecca swallowed her jealousy, staring up at Ashley's hurt eyes. "Of course." They both took a swig of the bottle and disappeared behind the backroom.

Dave watched them go, before turning his attention back to the group.

"What?" Erica asked, confronting the unbroken eye contact Heather had been shooting her for some time.

"Seven feet exactly, right?" She turned then to Tracey, who nodded. Heather looked back at Erica, her eyes now less than an inch from her own.

"Almost there." Heather smiled.

"You're creeping me out." Erica laughed.

"What are you gonna do about it, kiss me?" Heather teased.

"The hell does that mean?" Pat asked, suddenly excited.

"Heather's just as hot as the rest of them." Erica said, with a save.

"So how do we cool her off?" Kevin asked, nudging his wife. She blushed.

A splash in the distance cut off any chance of an answer. They all spun around toward the exit of the bar. Past the lobby, the turquoise glow of the pool room was calling them.

"No! Are people actually swimming?" Marlene asked.

"Only one way to find out." Dave replied.


Heather raced ahead of the rest of them, pulling Kevin behind her as she felt the once billowing bedsheet-skirt slowly rise up her ankles. She hid her smile as she threw open the door. The Immune Squad all looked in on the bacchanal of the poolroom. Men in their swimsuits were splashing around with an assortment of tall women, some fit snugly into their own suits, others in home-made facsimiles, and many stuffed into their bras and panties, if even that.

"Dear god." Heather exclaimed.

"It's full of stars." Pat added.


In the backroom, Rebecca helped Ashley slip into a pair of bedsheets, tied together into something that resembled a potato bag.

"Very flattering." Ashley said, staring down at her boxy appearance.

"Want to try the old dress, then?" Rebecca shot back, pointing down at the tattered, ruined blue dress Ashley had arrived in. It had been a struggle to remove it, and the dress had certainly lost.

"Thank you for your help. I don't mean to be a bitch. It's just-"

"A lot." Rebecca finished for her. "I know. It was a lot for me, and I didn't even grow a foot. This new strain is just... unbelievable. You're like 2 feet taller than you started at."

"You don't have to tell me." Ashley replied. "It was only a few days ago."

"I know. I'm just saying, you'll adjust." Rebecca patted her on the back, watching her sack dress billow with the impact.

"You certainly did. You were the center of attention when you showed up." Ashley said.

"Yeah, now look at me. Average at best in a sea of titans." she looked down at herself. A perfect hourglass stuffed into a beautiful black dress, and hardly any eyes were on her. Ashley hugged her tight.

"So many eligible guys in that sea. You point them out to me, and I'll help you catch one." Ashley said.

"Just like you used to. You always had that effect" Rebecca sighed. Ashley looked at her, a smile growing on her face.

"But magnified." she beamed.


They wandered out to the bar, and were startled to find in almost empty. "What the hell?" Ashley said.

"Where did everybody go?" Rebecca agreed.

"Dave!" Ashley called. A man behind her reached out to tap her on the shoulder, before deciding it would be easier to do it to Rebecca. They both spun around to see him.

"Most of the folks went over to the pool. But watch your step, it's getting crazy in there."

"I don't think we're the ones who have to watch our step." Ashley cooed. She nudged Rebecca, "Right?"

Rebecca nodded, mischievously. 


Once they walked through the door, it wasn't hard to spot their group amongst the splashing horde. Tracey, Heather, Marlene, and Erica all stood out on the deep end. They were resting against the side, with the boys all around them. More boys than they came with. Ashley raised an eyebrow at Rebecca as Dave waved them forward. The group waded out toward the shallow end to greet the newcomers as they approached. It was like the whole pool parted as the four amazons splashed toward sure footing.

They rose as they walked, their wet dresses clinging to their skin as they came out of the water. Rebecca and Ashley watched as the women towered past the paltry 4 foot shallow end. "What are you waiting for?" Erica called.

"We're not dressed for this." Ashley tried.

"And we are?" Heather replied.

The two looked at each other. They didn't have much of a leg to stand on. Ashley stepped down the little pool steps to meet them. Rebecca kicked off her shoes and dipped her legs in, sitting on the side. As Ashley walked, Heather's smiled grew. She walked toward her, playing it cool as she waded closer and closer. The others watched, knowing exactly what she was doing. But Ashley couldn't help but feel confused, right until they were only inches apart. Then it hit her.

"You're taller than me!" she whisper-shouted.

"I'm taller than everybody. Seven foot six, if we measured the deep end right."

"Jesus, Heather." Ashley remarked. "How does it feel?" 

Heather leaned in close, and pressed her face against Ashley's, letting her lips dangle just a centimeter from her ear before she whispered, "Incredible."

Ashley shivered. She found herself, staring at her towering, busty friend, becoming excited. Her anxiety melted away from the confidence Heather exuded in this new form. This was the ultimate Heather. She had embraced it fully, and made Ashley want the same for herself.

Rebecca tapped her on the shoulder, pulling her out of her trance. She nodded at the group of people staring at the two tallest women in the pool. Even Tracey seemed slightly shorter than Ashley now. "So what do we do now?"

"Swim laps? Give these bodies of ours a little test drive?" Tracey asked.

"Is that the kind of test drive you were thinking?" Erica asked, disappointed.

"What about chicken?" Martin asked. They all turned to him. "Nothing wrong with a little competition. For everyone?"

"Are you sure, baby?" Marlene asked, swimming up to her husband. Her sunshiney dress was clinging to her like a second skin, revealing her willowy body to Martin's stunned gaze. He hadn't seen Marlene naked much since her change, given her constant work and planning for everything.

"Only if you want to." he sputtered.

Erica suddenly dove under the water. They watched as her long, lithe body swam beneath them, before popping up directly under a startled Pat. He jump as he rose into the air on his lover's shoulders. Erica stared at all of them, holding Pat between her wet hair and soaked green dress. "I'm game."

Heather dove next, in response, snatching Kevin under her as she rose back up with a dangerous bounce. "Kevin and I will play you." Kevin held onto his wife's powerful shoulders as he stared out at his much higher vantage point. "I've got you, sweetie." Heather cooed below him.

Marlene and Martin entered next, chickenized themselves. "Battle Royale!" Marlene shouted. Suddenly, all the women were picking partners, forming their own smaller factions. No one could compare to the Immune Squad, though, and their Master Blaster forms.

Marlene swam up next to Ashley and Dave. "You guys joining?"

Ashley stared back at Rebecca, who smiled sweetly from the sidelines. "Give me one minute." Ashley said, before diving toward Rebecca.

"Did you pick one yet?" Ashley asked.

"Oh come on." Rebecca scoffed. "Just go have fun."

"Not until you tell me who you picked."

"I haven't-" Rebecca tried.

"Beccs." Ashley interjected. Rebecca was suddenly staring up at a very stern Ashley. Even in the pool, she loomed over her.

"That one in the orange suit is kind of..."

In a flash, Ashley was gone. She cut through the water toward a dark haired man, chiseled and handsome, wearing an orange swimsuit. "Hey." she purred at him.

"Hey!" the man said, overwhelmed but excited.

"Do you not have a partner?" Ashley asked.

"No. Do you need one?" Orange swimsuit asked, trying to play it cool.

"My friend does." Ashley said, nodding to Rebecca, who was trying her best to act like she wasn't paying attention. "She's sitting this one out. But could use some company."

"Oh." Orange swimsuit said, disappointed.

"Since you don't have a partner, I thought maybe you could get to know each other. She's got a lot of experience. And she's a fascinating conversationalist." Ashley dripped so much lusty honey on these words, you'd need an epipen to get through it.

"Yeah, totally!" Orange said, swimming quickly to the side.

Rebecca watched as the man sat down next to her. "Hello." she started, sheepishly.

"Hey, I was just talking to your friend, there. She said you weren't playing." he said.

"Yeah, doesn't seem worth it. Most of my graduating class could bench press me at the moment." Rebecca replied.

The man laughed. "I'm Scott."

"Rebecca."

"All it takes is the right partner, Rebecca." Scott replied.

"If you say so." she smiled.


In a moment, Ashley had Dave on her shoulders, and the game had commenced. Splashing erupted on all sides, as the chickens went down one by one. The losers slid up along the sides, watching as the fighting became more and more heated as the players dipped down.

Kevin felt Heather's arms around his legs like a vice. He struggled against Martin, watching his confidence wane as the struggle continued. Below them, Marlene stared up at Heather's powerful gaze. She kept her own face stoney, unwilling to show Heather any fear. Their 9 inch height difference was showing, though, and she could feel Martin above her begin to flounder.

Meanwhile, Dave and Pat were locked in combat, trying to stay afloat as their partners laughed below them. Ashley and Erica couldn't help laughing as they stared at one another, overcome with the absurdity their lives had fallen into.

On the sidelines, Rebecca and Scott got closer as the losers crowded around them. She felt Scott's wet shoulder touch her's as he continued to flirt relentless with her. The splashing only grew louder as the combatants narrowed down.

"Do you want to go somewhere a little more quiet?" Rebecca asked.

"Sure." Scott agreed. He rose, and helped her up as they walked toward the door.

Behind them, Martin fell off Marlene with a loud splash that caught the whole crowd. He breached out of the water, staring up at his wife. "Marlene!"

"Martin, she's just too big." Marlene apologized.

Heather and Kevin laughed as they stomped together off to the sidelines. Martin scowled, before spotting Tracey on the sidelines as well.

"Tracey! Why aren't you playing?" He asked.

"Nooo thank you." Tracey said, sipping her drink.

"Come on, I bet you and I could take them together." Martin pleaded. Tracey smiled.

"Get away from me, Martin."


In the hall, Rebecca and Scott soaked in the quiet of the empty hotel. The splashing and laughing grew distant as he took her hand near the elevator. Rebecca hit the up button, and the watched as the lights descended toward them. Rebecca felt her heart beating in her chest as she stole glances at the gorgeous man next to her. Scott. 

The door dinged open and they stepped in. "Going up?" Rebecca asked as they shut behind them.

In the empty elevator, they were on each other, kissing and grabbing. Their lust exploded all at once as they felt their bodies collide.


In the pool, Pat felt himself get the upper hand against Dave. His exercise regimen had paid off, as he pushed Dave harder and harder away from Ashley's shoulders. But Dave held tight.

"Just a little closer, babe!" Pat shouted down at Erica. She could barely hear it over their laughter.

"A little closer!" Erica mocked. Pat smelled victory. He stood firm, and then he felt something shift underneath him.

"You ok, Erica?" he called.

"Yeah, why? Oh, woah." With that, Erica shot up half a foot in the matter of a few seconds. No tightening, no pain, just a quick spurt. Ashley watched as Erica's face went from four inches below her, to a few inches above.

"Holy shit!" Ashley cried as she watched Erica stumble with her sudden new height. Pat shouted as he tumbled into the water.

"No fair!" Pat shouted as he burst up from the waterline. "There should be a rule about... whatever the hell just happened."

"Shush now." Erica wrapped her arms around Pat from behind. He looked up, realizing his lover's breasts were now above his head. "We lost. Let me buy you a drink to make it up to you." She kissed him, and he barely squeaked out an "ok" before she helped him out of the water and toward the door.


Rebecca felt Scott inside her, pumping faster and faster. Her nails dug into his naked back as her pleasure caught in her throat. Her hands slid along the elevator console, lighting up every floor as she felt the light in her rise. He came first, and she followed. They breathed heavily as the elevator made its stops. Every lurch made Rebecca quiver, feeling her orgasm fade slowly. Finally, they were back at the lobby, staring out, breathless, at the bad landscape framed in front of them.

"That was wonderful, Scott." she moaned.

"It really was." he agreed.

"So... is your room nearby? We could cuddle a bit before you're good to go again."

"Oh. Again?" Scott asked. Rebecca's face twisted in confusion.

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply. I just thought..."

"No, don't get me wrong. You're great. It's just..." Scott trailed off. He stepped out of the elevator. Rebecca stayed put.

"Was there something wrong?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course not. It's just..." He sighed. "There's a room back there full of the most beautiful women. And you're one of them, don't get me wrong. But I'd be crazy not to stay where the party's at. You know?"

Rebecca swallowed what was left of the joy she was feeling. "I know. It would be crazy."

"You're the best." Scott said, and walked away.

Rebecca sat in the elevator, letting the door close in front of her. She looked down at the console, still lit up. The elevator dinged to the next floor, and she stepped out. She trudged down the long hallway toward the stairs and walked every step by herself. She didn't cry. She didn't whine. She just walked. When she stepped back onto the lobby, she walked toward the bar. 

She saw Pat and walked toward him. He smiled at her, but she couldn't find the muscle to smile back. "Where have you been, young lady?" he asked.

"Where's Erica?" Rebecca deflected. Pat pointed behind her, and she turned around to stare up, and up, at the new Erica. "Jesus. Your tits are taller than I am."

"Already getting tired of hearing that one." Erica replied. She looked at Rebecca's face and saw the pain she was trying so hard to keep inside. "What's wrong, honey?"

Rebecca sniffed.


In the pool, Kevin and Dave were locked in combat. Their own height difference, compared to the women below them, had made them the exact same size in chicken form. The fight had been going on for some time, with neither side willing to give in. The mirth Ashley had felt before had died away in the sight of Heather's competitive edge. She found herself desperate to win.

From the doorway, Erica stomped in, with Pat and Rebecca trailing behind. Both of them had a look on their face as if they weren't entirely sure what the massive woman was about to do, but they knew they couldn't stop her.

"Hey!" She roared above the crowd. Everyone stopped. The match came to a halt. Erica scanned the audience before spotting Scott in his stupid orange suit, chatting up a tall woman on the side. She pointed with a devastating finger. "That guy there... sucks! Nobody fuck him!"

Her pronouncement echoed along the pool chamber. She had spoken. Rebecca slid away behind her, out of sight and mortified. Pat laughed, giving permission for the whole crowd to join him. Scott's face practically fell off his skull in sheer revulsion. The woman slid away from him, as they all made space away from the first pariah of the new regime.

Kevin looked at Dave. They both shrugged, then jumped straight back into the game.


Back at the bar, Rebecca poured herself her own pint glass of booze.

"Somebody catch you growing?"

She spun around to see Erica approach from the height chart. Rebecca's eyes flashed over Erica's new height, widening at the realization. Erica rested her elbows on the bar, letting her face join the same altitude as Rebecca's.

"Bad joke. Sorry. And sorry if I... went a little far back there." Erica said.

"You didn't have to do that." Rebecca replied. She sighed, giving it a think. "But I think I'm glad you did."

"Was he any good at least?" Erica asked, making herself her own drink.

"In hindsight, he gets a solid "kinda" review."

"Better than nothing." Erica said, raising her glass. Rebecca gave her a clink.

"Can't blame him. Well I can, and I will, but I get it. It's a whole new world now. We'd be fools to think this is the only place this is happening." Rebecca said.

"I haven't even tried to check the news in days. What if there was a coup? Big lady coup?" Erica joked.

"So you're feeling ok with all this?" Rebecca asked. Erica stood up straight. She looked around, settling in on her new vantage point. The tallest woman in the building, probably in the running for tallest in the country at least.

"I see no point in worrying. Not anymore. I've got a man who loves me, no matter what I look like, and people who care about me no matter how much I change, and a whole world of possibility ahead." Erica replied.

Rebecca smiled. She was lucky at least that she shared the latter with her colossal friend. "And all my friends could tear anyone in half with one hand, so I guess that's something."

"Don't sell yourself short. You're strong. It's just coincidence that you're surrounded by people who are stronger. Once all of this is over, you'll be the best of all of us." Erica said. Rebecca didn't believe that. But who was she to argue with a woman whom she just measured at seven foot seven.


Dave and Kevin continued to struggle. They could feel their arms getting tired. They took turns sneaking glances at the fierce battle going on below them.

"Kevin, my good man." Dave wheezed.

"Yes, Dave old boy?" Kevin sputtered back.

"I don't know if you noticed..." Dave continued.

"Do go on." Kevin interjected.

"When we started this little skirmish, my toes were in the water." Dave concluded.

"Same as me, chap. Same as me." Kevin nodded.

"And now, you'll find they're not only some inches above the water, but completely dry." Dave added.

"I do concur." Kevin concurred.

"Kevin, my lamb."

"Yes, sweet Dave?"

"I'm tired of this."

"Me too."

"And they're still growing."

"That they are."

"So they'll probably never get tired."

"I see what you mean."

"So do we wait for Gabriel's trumpet?"

"Or do we make our own move?"

"What are you boys saying up there?" Heather shouted between gritted teeth.

"On three?" Dave asked.

"Fuck that, on one." Kevin replied.

Then, the both of them gave a theatrical push, and fell together into the water. Ashley and Heather gasped. 

"Who went in first?" Heather shouted.

"I saw Kevin go down." Ashley shouted back.

"The hell you did!" Heather said, storming up to her. It was quite the sight for the crowd to see the two biggest women in the world staring each other down. Especially over a children's game. Then the chanting started.

They all turned to see Tracey, drunk, shouting "Tie! Tie! Tie!" Everyone begin to join in. Heather scowled at the sound of her least favorite word. Ashley couldn't help but laugh at the scene. She looked down at herself. Her once sack-like dress had become so soaked, it was almost like a second skin. Her breasts pressed against the rippling fabric, showing her nipples off for the whole crowd as they chanted mediocrity at her.

Heater folder her arms around her own ample chest, obstinately. Ashley saw. She took Dave's hand and raised it in victory. Dave laughed and raised his other hand in triumph. Heather rolled her eyes as she felt Kevin's hand close around her's.

"Don't you dare." she whispered. Then she felt Ashley's hand on her free one. She looked into Ashley's eyes and saw her eyebrows leap with mischief.

She couldn't fight it as Ashley raised her hand. What neither of them expected, was the sudden force would rip Heather's wet shirt completely off her body. Her shoulders snapped, as the fabric flapped down around her waist. Heather gasped. Ashley gasped. The crowd's reaction was much more mixed.

Heather reached down to try to salvage her top. It wasn't working out much. She turned to Ashley for help and was met with a grin. Ashley shook her chest, letting her breasts wiggle behind the sheer bedsheet that was stuck to her. The crowd roared. Heather sighed. She rolled her eyes one more time, and with a sigh, raised her hands back up, letting the whole crowd get a good look at her own massive bosom before giving it a shake.

"We have some winners!" Tracey announced.

"Does that mean we're too late?" They all turned to see another woman, obviously in the seven foot club and practically naked, with a man on her arm. Tracey's face lit up at the sight of the redhead.

"Paulette! I was starting to wonder."

"It's fashionable to show up to these things late." Paulette said, diving into the deep end. She came up, soaking wet and looking eager. "So who do I play for all or nothing?"

Tracey grabbed Martin, and lifted him up on top of her. "You get your wish after all, Prince Valiant. Let's ride!" She rushed off toward Paulette, with Martin looking back at his laughing wife in sheer terror.


From the bar, Erica, Pat, and Rebecca heard the sound of thunder as they watched the crowd, wet and weary, return from the pool. The two heads poking above the crowd looked so familiar they couldn't help but laugh. Ashley and Heather were taking turns holding their three bedsheets between each other, to maintain what little shred of modesty they had left. As they came closer, Rebecca's eyes widened with sheer awe.

"Don't look like that. We're still shorter than the deep end." Ashley laughed.

"We checked." Heather added. She hid her joy at the realization that even Erica had to stare up at her.

Ashley stared down at Rebecca, her short roommate. Now it was more true than it had ever been. "Did you have a good time?"

"Always a good time with my friends." Rebecca replied, hugging Ashley as best she could. It was certainly a new experience, being surrounded by huge, wet breasts at eye level.

Heather was at the height chart in record time. "Ashley, would you do the honors by starting us off?"

Ashley smiled, giving Rebecca one more tight squeeze before joining her. "My pleasure." She stood up along the wall, watching her friend scan the line just above her head. "You ready?"

"I've been ready for days." Ashley shot back.

"Seven... foot nine." Heather replied.

The crowd erupted in drunken joy. "Gotta be some kind of a record!"

Ashley grabbed Heather, and spun her around to her place on the wall. She smiled, not even taking a moment to consider. "Seven foot eleven."

"Jesus!" Heather shouted as another roar rippled from the crowd.

"Drinks all around!" Erica shouted as she pulled bottles from the highest shelves. Ashley and Heather joined her, as the three of them became the amazon barmaids of the night, pouring libations until the house ran completely dry. T

he night shifted, becoming blurry as intoxication swept across the party. Everyone held their loves close. Dave and Kevin especially had difficulty with their new challenging perspectives.

Heather took Kevin in her arms and kissed him. He felt himself lifted off the ground.

Dave felt the same sensation as Ashley's lips came closer to him. He felt nothing but pure ecstasy. And then everything went black.