- Text Size +

Ashley tugged at her sweater, trying to keep as little stomach bare as possible as she lifted her drink to her lips. She watched as everyone stood around Dave's desk, now pushed to the center of the room, playing a modified form of beer pong. She laughed, watching Marlene throw her ping pong ball far too hard, bouncing it loudly against the window.

"I'm not used to this new wingspan, yet!" she shouted, embarrassed. She spread her long arms out to illustrate her point. Heather and Pat laughed on the other side of the desk. It had taken a little bit of an adjustment, but it had been decided that one big girl and one man per team shook out to a fair level of advantage and disadvantage. As the game went on, it was becoming difficult to tell who exactly had the advantage. 

Martin moseyed up next to Ashley, watching his wife try her damndest to sink a point next to Dave. "She'll get the hang of it." he remarked.

"You didn't want to play with your wife?" Ashley asked, staring up at him.

"Oh, no. I'm not exactly looking to compete like some folks here." Martin replied. Ashley could tell he wasn't being fully honest. Martin was too nervous to be beat by the women staring down at him. Baby steps, Martin, Ashley thought.

"Well Dave is being patient with her, at least." she said.

"Yeah, classic Dave. Always game for anything."

"You think so?" Ashley smirked. She took another drink, keeping her thoughts to herself. "This damn sweater." She added, filling the awkward silence.

Martin let his eyes travel down, as respectfully as possible, to Ashley's shirt situation. The once baggy sweater was now sticking out several inches, tracing along her massively swelled chest. The hem of it dangled just over her bellybutton as she tried to shove it down past her waistband. "You're going to want to get something bigger." Martin helped, stupidly.

"This is the biggest thing I own." Ashley said, breathlessly. "It's going to be awkward going back to work like this. I can only imagine the field day the folks in apparel will have with my... new aesthetic."

"Oh my god!" Marlene shouted, shooting the ping pong ball off into the great beyond.

"What?!" Dave shouted, avoiding the rocketing ball as it whizzed past his head.

"Work!" Marlene replied. "Today was supposed to be a travel day. I'm supposed to report in tomorrow."

"You didn't call in yet? Ask for more days?" Erica asked, walking up to her.

"I have a big meeting in the morning. My attendance was supposed to smooth over the fact that I was taking a travel day to begin with."

"I called work this morning." Heather admitted. "They're willing to give me some sick leave since..." she gestured down to the curves still hugging her husband's sleepwear. 

"Oh, I told them days ago." Erica said. "When it hit me that first night, I made it clear I was taking some time off."

"They were ok with that?" Pat asked, concerned.

"Oh, they're not happy. Which is why I'm showing up to the all-hands tomorrow morning and making it clear that I'm currently... ill." Erica stood to her full height, feeling her own shirt reveal her chiseled abs beneath. They all watched as their friend struck the most formidable pose they'd ever seen. Woe to the supervisor who awaited her wrath.

"It'll be fine." Kevin said, trying to smooth the rising proletarian tension in the room. "There have been laws added to ensure our jobs are secure as the pandemic... continues."

"Well I still have my meeting." Marlene continued. "And I'm more concerned I'll have nothing nice to wear. No offense, Martin. It's a lovely shirt." Marlene approached her husband and patted him on the shoulder. He gave her a brave smile in reply.

"I might have something." Rebecca said, piping up. "It won't exactly fit you, but it might be more flattering to a woman's shape than Martin's t-shirt."

"Oh, bless you." Marlene replied. "Do you think so?"

"I'll go see!" Rebecca chirped, bouncing out the door.

"She certainly loves to accommodate." Martin stated. Ashley got quiet again. She sauntered away from the blissfully dense Martin to cozy next to Dave. 

Dave noticed her, as her breast nudged against his arm. She smiled up at him, her eyes a mere inch from his own. "Did some growing today?" he asked, warmly.

"It would appear so." Ashley replied, stretching her back out, letting her breasts press even further against the soft sweater fabric. She was getting in as many points as she could with Rebecca gone. Having encouraged Marlene to be Dave's partner in beer pong seemed to be a subtle compromise, but Ashley could tell Rebecca was pouty that she couldn't be partnered with Dave. At least the game had wound down, and there was no concern for her and Dave sharing a mutual victory to bond them going forward.

"You know, I was thinking Ashley..." Marlene said, as she stepped toward the couple. Marlene hadn't gotten used to how much she loomed now. Her impressive figure made the pair naturally separate, as if they'd been caught in the act of something to be punished for. Marlene eased up, reading the anxiety in their faces. "Not that you have to do it, of course..."

Ashley laughed. "What is it, Marlene?"

"Well, since you work in fashion, or something like it..."

"Yes, something like that." Ashley interrupted. Marlene smiled.

"Maybe you'd want to help me put together some new clothes for the girls."

"New clothes?" Heather asked, joining the huddle.

"Well, yeah. We could always donate the clothes we have that don't fit us. But maybe, at least for the stuff we brought here, we could do a little... big girl remix?" Marlene pitched.

"You mean design new clothes out of our old ones?" Erica asked, now making the huddle a full circle. Dave gulped, realizing he was now surrounded by several pairs of enormous breasts. He craned his neck wildly, trying not to get too close a look at his expanded friends.

"I don't really do a lot of designing, personally." Ashley said. "My job is more about material sourcing, administrating..."

"Oh, perfect. I was going to do the designs myself." Marlene replied.

"Of course you were." Ashley smiled.

"I can sew!" Heather added.

"I do a little stitching myself." Erica continued.

"Sure. Draw something up, Marlene, and I'll see what we can accomplish." Ashley relented.

Marlene squealed, bouncing up and down. The feeling was infectious, as Erica joined in, leading Ashley and Heather to follow suit. Dave was lost in a sea of bouncing boobs, as he pulled himself away to get some air. Pat nudged him with a knowing smile. Dave shook his head, still overwhelmed.

The door shut behind them, quelling the excitement as they all turned to see Rebecca return wearing a stunning party dress. The shiny blue fabric caught the light as she sauntered into the Fortress of Immunitude carrying a pile of clothes in her shapely arms. "Why so quiet? Were you guys talking about me?"

"No, but we're about to be." Heather stated.

"I didn't realize it was cocktail hour already." Erica added. "I left my formal evening wear back in my room."

Rebecca blushed. "Well, I was going through all my stuff, and I just felt bad that I didn't get to wear this yet." She set her pile of clothes down and struck a pose. She twirled around, letting her legs spin as her hair catch in front of her eyes. Behind her dark locks, her eyes stared hungrily at Dave. His heart beat faster.

"Well I didn't expect to be so out-dressed." Marlene said. "But all the more reason to initiate Operation Big Girl Fashion Show."

Ashley laughed again. "Well, if this keeps up with me, I'm going to need it as much as the rest of you. Except of course, Ms. Glamour over here." Ashley nodded to Rebecca, pouring her a drink and sliding it into her hand. Rebecca stared back at her, trying her best not to notice she was just an inch away from her own height. It was strange to see her like this. She was becoming accustomed to being tall, and now her once taller roommate was catching up to her advantage. She'd hoped the dress would draw Dave's attention back to her if Ashley happened to have an Erica-sized spurt. But seeing her, full to bursting in her sweater, she was starting to feel like it was all in vain.

"Marlene!" she said, snapping out of it. "Take your pick, see what works best. I grabbed my loosest stuff."

Marlene shuffled up to her, pulling her into a big hug. Rebecca felt her feet leave the ground for an instant before Marlene had turned her attention to the pile of clothes in front of her. "Do you need any of these for tomorrow?" she asked.

"No, go ahead and borrow as many as you like."

"I'm going to do some experimenting." Marlene began to pull her shirt off over her head. Then she remembered herself. She looked out at the group of friends below her. Her new size hit her again all at once. She saw Martin's startled face amongst the crowd, and her face went red.

"Maybe I should do this back in the room. Martin?" Marlene called her husband and he perked up. "Care to join me?"

"Sure! Yes, of course." Martin adjusted his demeanor. He nodded at everyone as he made his way toward the door. "Thank you for a lovely evening, folks. We'll... I guess we'll see you tomorrow."

Marlene took his hand, and waved at the crowd as the door shut behind them. They all winced as they watched the top of her head smack against the doorframe.

"She'll get used to it." Erica said. They all nodded in agreement. "I hate to be that person, but I think I'm gonna follow their lead and head back, myself. Dave, Rebecca... do you need to take any pictures of Bed Fort before I tear down the wall?"

Ashley flinched at Erica's casual coupling of Dave and her roommate. She hid her expression as Rebecca bounced up to Erica, wrapping her arms around her as best she could. "We'll remember. We have Mega Marlene on our side now."

"Mega Marlene. She'll hate that." Pat said, sliding up next to Erica. He wrapped his arm around her waist and stared up at his own giant beauty. The top of his head only came up to her neck now, and the shirt he'd loaned her at the start of the day looked like it pinched her in places. He started to feel a tad inadequate, and Erica noticed. She rested her head on the top of his, and kissed it. 

"She'll have notes, I'm sure." Erica replied. "Well, Patrick. Care to help me with this?" She had already begun lifting her mattress, with ease. But she held a side out for Pat, who took it graciously. He could tell all the weight was on her side, but he loved staring at her from across the firm hotel bed.

"Good night, party people." He said, as he backward walked out the door. Erica chanced a wave, revealing she was easily carrying the mattress with one hand. Luckily Pat was already out the door, and couldn't see.

Heather laughed as the door shut behind them. "Well, I'm ready for a movie." she announced.

"I'm reading your mind." Kevin replied, already firing up a fan favorite. Heather, Rebecca, and Ashley readjusted the bed fort to fit the remaining five Immune Squad members as they nestled together. Ashley silently took note how much easier it was for her to lift them than even just this morning. Heather sat with Kevin resting on her chest. She could tell he enjoyed the extra cushion her growth spurt had given her. She stroked his own chest, lovingly as the dull hum of the television consumed them.

Ashley moved toward Dave, already seated on the other side of the bed fort. Rebecca sat down right in front of her, curling herself around Dave. She turned to Ashley and smiled up at her sweetly, patting the cushion next to her in invitation. Ashley knew she'd been trapped. If she moved over to the other side to sit next to Dave, Rebecca would call her out. She sat down next to her friend, and put her arm around her, making sure her hand now grazed Dave's back. An acceptable compromise.

Rebecca felt Ashley's arm create a small barrier between herself and Dave. She knew she'd have to up her game. She rose higher, letting her leg raise up to a point. With it, her dress fell downward, revealing all of her long, smooth leg down to the fringe of her panties. She let her exposed leg rest against Dave, who tried with all his might to pay attention to the movie's inciting incident. He didn't want to be lost.

As the movie careened into its second act, Rebecca let her leg sway back and forth, knocking gently into Dave a little more each time. Finally, Dave put his hand on her knee, steadying it. Rebecca's hand clasped down around it, trapping it in place. Mission accomplished. Ashley watched from the other side, reforming her strategy.

"Anyone want another drink?" she asked, shooting up to her feet. 

An assortment of "sure"s and "why not"s peppered the air, as Ashley made her way to the desk bar, recently converted from the beer pong table for those paying attention at home. She carried glassware back and forth, being as hostly as possible. As she handed Dave his own glass, she casually sat down on the other side of him. Ashley had carefully made sure that she handed both Rebecca and Dave a glass in a way that made their hand-holding adventure come to a sudden conclusion. Dave was flanked, and he felt it. He felt it even more as Ashley's fingers curled around his free hand. He took a big drink from his fresh cocktail. 

As the movie went on, Dave felt two sets of fingers slowly massage either of his hands. Each time he switched hands to take a drink, he felt a hand snatch the free one in an instant. He was starting to feel completely ridiculous by the time the onscreen hero had come to the All Is Lost moment. Suddenly, Rebecca changed maneuvers. Her hand disappeared, finding a new spot in the space between the mattress, and Dave's ass. Dave took another drink to hide the red that had exploded onto his cheeks.

Ashley's hand soon followed suit, finding a home on Dave's inner thigh. He had no choice but to stand up and cheer as the hero finally vanquished the man, god, or natural disaster that had been plaguing him for the past hour and forty five minutes. Heather and Kevin applauded with him, shaken out of their quiet bliss by his mattress-rocking enthusiasm. They were now all standing and cheering, downing what was left of their drinks in exaggerated praise of the Hero's Journey.

Heather punched Dave on the shoulder, laughing as he continued to clap. "Another classic film."

"I just get worked up by the triumph of the human spirit." Dave replied breathlessly. He could feel his own human spirit slowly returning to flaccid the more he clapped. Rebecca hugged him from behind.

"You're so cute, David." She whispered in his ear. The human spirit sprang back to life.

"Would you kill me if I pulled the mattress out from under your feet?" Heather asked in his other ear.

"You guys are leaving so soon? Again?" Dave asked, failing to hide the concern in his voice.

"It's midnight, man." Kevin replied, scratching his head sleepily. 

"We've stayed up later." Dave argued.

"Knock yourself out." Heather replied, pulling the mattress under him and watching him tumble onto the other. "Kevin and I have business to attend to."

She sauntered out, carrying her mattress under her arm. Kevin smiled drunkenly to them as he followed his wife out the door. "Knock em dead, tiger."

And then it was just the three of them.

"So... three mattresses left." Ashley said, with nothing better to contribute. "Could still make a decent fort."

"All you really need is two." Rebecca replied. She saw Ashley's eyes light up. "We tested. " she added, guiltily. 

Dave was already back on his feet, pushing the mattresses against each other. "Well, let's see what we come up with then."

"Dave."

Dave turned around. He saw both women staring at him, one in a perfectly fitted dress that showed off her powerful legs, and perfect figure. The other was smoldering out of a sweater that looked more like a halter top at this point. Both of them had the same expression.

"We don't want to make you do this." Ashley said.

"You don't have to do it at all, if you don't want to." Rebecca added.

"But I think it's clear we both have feelings for you." Ashley continued.

Dave sighed. His time had come. A decision had to be made. "I don't want to do anything that hurts our friendship."

"We're adults, Dave. And we're best friends. This week is something of... an anomaly." Ashley said.

"We're willing for just about anything, given the circumstances." Rebecca said. She raised her arms, and pulled her dress off her in one quick motion. Dave and Ashley now saw clearly that she was wearing the most sultry lingerie imaginable. Frilly lace, silken straps, all hugging her impossibly round ass, arced back, and bouncing tits. Ashley couldn't help but gaze as longingly as Dave. "Just know, we're ready. Whoever you decide to be with."

"I'm sorry." Dave said, hanging his head.

"Rebecca, can I ask you to help me with something really fast?" Ashley said, cutting Dave off. Rebecca tilted her head. What was she up to? Ashley took her nearly naked friend by the hand and walked her over to the measuring wall. "That's five-eleven." Ashley announced.

"Yeah?" Rebecca inquired. Ashley took her by the shoulders and walked her in a circle, finding her own place on the wall.

"Do me." Ashley said. Rebecca looked at the wall above Ashley's head. She stood on her tip toes as she got a better look at the top of her friend's head. It was lined up perfectly with Rebecca's original mark. 5'11". Rebecca took a step back, staring her roommate square in the eye. 

"You're as tall as I-"

Ashley pulled Rebecca by the strap of her lingerie into a sumptuous kiss. Rebecca felt Ashley's soft, plump lips press against her own as her heart raced wildly. She pulled away. Ashley chuckled, breathlessly. "I haven't done that in awhile."

"Done what?" Rebecca pleaded.

"Kissed a girl. Not since college." Ashley beamed.

"It was you! You kissed Erica." Rebecca accused.

"She promised she'd never tell." Ashley cooed. She kissed Rebecca again, feeling her relent to her powerful embrace. 

Rebecca felt Ashley's soft sweater rub against the lace of her underwear. She felt her hands trace along the curves of her shoulders and tickle her back. She felt herself kissing Ashley back, more and more intensely. And she felt a strange longing when Ashley finally pulled away.

"I was just thinking..." Ashley said, still holding Rebecca in her arms, as she turned to Dave. "Maybe it would be a better idea if we all did this together. At least, for tonight."

Rebecca's wide eyes shot from Ashley, to Dave, to Ashley, back to Dave. She was doing a lot of unexpected calculation. All those years being one door away from Ashley, she had never considered this could happen. They were friends, the best of friends. But just friends. Now she couldn't stop herself from wanting to explore more. "Are you ok with this, Dave?" she asked, anxiously.

Dave stayed where he was, watching the two tall women in full embrace just two arm's reaches away. "I guess... given the circumstances... I'd be willing to try it out."

Ashley and Rebecca laughed. They broke away, sashaying separately toward Dave. Rebecca reached him first, pulling his chin toward her's into a kiss. Ashley wrapped around the other side of him, massaging his back with her hands, as her lips found his neck. Dave was engulfed in the women, as they took turns exploring him from all sides. He felt his shirt rip away from his chest, and his pants slide down his ankles. He was naked, set gently down on a pile of mattresses.

Rebecca entered his vision, crouching over him like a panther in her tight lingerie. He felt something soft under his head. He looked up higher to see Ashley staring down at him. His head way lying between her thighs. Her naked thighs. She must have torn her pants off while he was distracted. He felt the softness of her panties against his hair as he stared up at the underside of her round, full breasts. They were still in the shadows of her sweater, but as if reading his mind, in an instant, she'd pulled the sweater from her shoulders.

Dave watched as her massive tits bouncing back into a resting position. He felt Rebecca's lips kissing his stomach up and down as his member slowly engorged. His arms reached up toward Ashley's breasts, feeling their softness as he kneaded them with his fingers. Her nipples rose with his touch, and a bit of air escaped between her clenched teeth.

Rebecca began kissing his penis, letting her lips slide along his shaft as Dave felt himself convulse. Ashley leaned down, kissing him on the lips. Dave felt her power pull him upward as she sucked him further into an embrace as she kissed him deeper and deeper. Her tongue found his, dancing against each other in their mouths. Rebecca had changed positions, and Dave felt her presence behind him as they all sat on their knees on the bed.

Dave moved his head back and forth, kissing either one of them as they all moved closer into a tight embrace. Ashley moved closer to Rebecca, kissing her just as deeply as Dave let his lips travel between both of their bodies. He watched as they become enamored with one another, taking the opportunity to sneak down Rebecca's chest, peeling the lingerie from her shoulders as he let his tongue massage her nipples. They convulsed as he did, sensing the pleasure even as she was locked in Ashley's kiss.

Dave let himself travel further south, letting his fingers dig into Rebecca's ass as his mouth found her pussy. Rebecca pulled herself away from Ashley's lips as her body arced in pleasure. Dave had found her clit, and was letting his tongue get more than acquainted. Ashley watched as Rebecca's body shivered with each second, her eyes shutting tight. She smiled. Let the gracious host be served first.

But Dave's fingers had crept up to her own sex, and she felt him enter her gently, rubbing her wet pussy without stopping on Rebecca. Ashley sighed in pleasurable shock. He was better at this than she anticipated.

"Fuck me." Rebecca growled, pulling Dave's head up into a kiss, as she pulled his back close to her's. She felt him enter her, and another wave of pleasure followed. Dave pounded against her naked body as he let his penis plunge deeper and deeper into her sex, caressing her clit with his hand. Rebecca clutched the soft mattress in ecstasy. 

With his other hand, Dave guided Ashley to the top of Rebecca's head. She watched with amazement as he began eating her pussy, without missing a stroke with Rebecca. Dave, you little freak. Had you been this good in college? She didn't have time to think more, as a wall of pleasure hit her as Dave found her own clit.

Both women moaned louder and louder, feeling their orgasms rise in their chests. "I'm coming." Dave said, inches from Ashley's hot sex. 

Rebecca was the first to let out a scream. It filled the room as her whole body spasmed. She pulled Dave away from Ashley as she kissed him, digging her nails into his back as he came. Dave breathed heavily, in sync with Rebecca as Ashley touched herself, picking up the slack and feeling the heat from the shared orgasm below her.

"Let me just..." Dave said, moving toward Ashley.

"Wait." Rebecca stopped him. "Take a second."

Then Rebecca was on Ashley, running her long, thin fingers along her thigh, grabbing the hand inside her pussy. She moved it aside with a tight squeeze before entering Ashley with her own fingers. Ashley let out a gasp as Rebecca rubbed her faster and faster. She was getting right to business. Ashley kissed Rebecca down her neck, toward her breastline, letting her fingers flick her erect nipples. She felt her own expanded chest squeeze against Rebecca's tits. It was a different feeling, four titanic breasts bouncing against one another, especially considering two were attached to her best friend.

Rebecca heard Ashley's sighs get quieter, more rhythmic as her pussy grew warmer in her hand. She felt Ashley's pelvis twist along her palm, as her body tightened into a ball of hot joy. And then her limbs shot out in all directions as she let out a howl of sheer rapture, before letting her spent body calm into a lump of quiet satisfaction.

"That was... pretty good." Ashley wheezed, sweat glistening on her forehead. Rebecca smiled down at her, sweating just the same.

"I'm coming around to this idea of your's." she giggled.

"So I heard." They both giggled, turning to Dave, who watched them with eyes wide in amazement. He collapsed, in a mix of fatigue and shock, onto the mattress. They all laughed then, the two women nudging up to either side of them, wrapping their arms around him into a cuddle pile. He put his arms on both their shoulders, and sighed deeply.

Dave felt their feet tickle his own, but something caught him as strange then. He was too tired to investigate, and both women were now passed out, breathing gently next to him. As he drifted off to sleep, he couldn't help but feel like Ashley was pushing her feet further away from him.