- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology


The Way The Cookie Crumbles Part 3


By Richard C.H. Davies


Warning this story contains: Vore, POV, micro sized, Shrunken Man, giantess, body exploration



Michael had to climb out of the belly button and he swung his legs over the side of it and then found himself tumbling down again, he tried to slow his roll but he couldn't stop the build up of energy. He continued tumbling down until he rolled up to a wall of fabric.


He took in a deep breath and looked around. He was lying next to the elastic waistband of Rachel's pencil skirt and underpants, her blouse was also tucked into her skirt.


He sighed in relief. At least he couldn't roll down any further.


He looked upwards, he saw a glimmer of artificial light through a gap of the blouse between buttons. He concluded that he could probably climb out of there. But it was probably safer to stow himself away here for now and then escape once she got home.


He was as good as dead in Adriana's house, at least he stood a chance in Rachel's. She had nothing against Michael.


He nestled himself in the gap between the waistband so that he was secure and tried not to think about the horrors he had witnessed above.


If ever he did find a way to be restored to his original height he wondered if he should ever tell Rachel what she had unintentionally done… no that surely wouldn't be fair. He debated that for a while in his head.


Then he became annoyed at himself for jumping ahead and thinking about life after this when actually he had to make a plan to survive today; here and now.


His mind drifted to picturing Rachel's home. He remembered it but it would be completely different at his size.


She would probably go home after this and might get changed. Adriana always made people feel insecure and so they usually felt they had to dress up when seeing her.


He guessed that Rachel would go straight to her bedroom.


That would probably be a good place to escape.


Then he was thinking about how to get a message to her.


He was too small to activate her smartphone screen, but it might be worth a try.


Alternatively he could try and get to her makeup and try and spell out a message. He could write HELP! and then stand by the message. Surely she would look more closely and see his tiny form.


He was confident Rachel would be gentle and would help him.


He suddenly felt movement. Much more than her breathing or her stomach churning through the cookie and milk she had imbibed.


She was standing up. Michael held on tight and braced himself.


He heard Rachel exchanging some pleasantries with Adriana and then she was walking. She was leaving.


He could finally find a way to get free. He just had to get out of this place and not get crushed by Rachel in the meantime.

*


Michelle tried multiple ways to escape, she tried to crawl under the glass rim, it was too heavy. She tried to lift it, no chance.


Eventually she gave up and sat down and hugged her naked body at the edge of the glass, waiting for it to be lifted clear.


After quite some time the giantess who apparently was called Rachel lifted up her glass of milk and tilted it, slurping down the remnants of her milk… with the tiny living contents inside… Michelle had sobbed as she watched it.


Michelle shivered, she hoped some other people managed to escape, but remembering the scene when she looked back she didn’t think it was likely.


A short while late Adriana and Rachel exchanged some final works and Rachel left.


The table was then completely cleared by Adriana. She left for a few seconds. Michelle was wondering if she had been forgotten.


Then the giant woman returned and stood over the table. Michelle watched her as she looked down at the glass.


A giant hand landed on the top of the glass with a thud, giant fingers wrapped round the edge and lifted it up quickly.


Michelle immediately darted away, running at a dead sprint.


A giant wall of skin appeared in front of her, it was absolutely huge. She looked up at the creases and contours in the skin of the giantess’ hand. Each individual finger looked like the height of a floor of a building.


Her heart sank. This sick woman didn’t allow any survivors. She hadn’t forgotten.


She slowly turned around, Adriana’s ginormous face loomed over her. There was a sick leer on her face as she looked down at Michelle like a goddess. She had ultimate power over her.

Michelle knew that she was doomed. There would be no escape. She was too small to outrun this giantess over such a large table. Had she been somewhere she could crawl into a crack she would escape, but the wooden coffee table sealed her fate, literally.


“Hello my little bug, I take it you didn’t fancy being Rachel’s snack after all…” the giantess boomed with a wide smile.


Michelle stared up at the giant form, dumbfounded. This sick woman liked to play with her victims.

The face loomed even closer, she could feel the warm breath, she could smell coffee.

The giantess’s hand appeared in front of her face, her index finger pointing directly towards Michelle, she opened her mouth and her giant tongue emerged with a wet slither. The wet slimy muscle was incredibly close to Michelle, it was so close that it was almost everything that she could see.



She could see the little pores and every detail of the tongue.


The giantess dabbed her index finger on the surface of her tongue, gathering up a blob of salvia and lifted it out. Strands of saliva stretched out between the giant tongue and the finger, long silvery strands, and then snapped clear. Some of it was dangling from the giant finger, another blob fell with a splat on the table near Michelle.


Michelle’s heart ached as she watched the index finger sail towards her. It was a giant pink whale sized finger, covered with glistening saliva.


She backed away, pressing her back against the warm giant hand behind her.


Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:

https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription