- Text Size +
Story Notes:


How tall the giant being stood, none could tell. A hundred miles? A thousand? More? Mankind was never meant to think in terms of such scales; all anyone knew was that she was apocalyptically huge, and even people on opposite ends of the continent she was on had to crane their necks back just to see the top of her, a top so high it was tinged with the blue of the sky.

Her name was Filli, and the gossamer wings sprouting from her back would have marked her as a fairy to anyone from her world. So would her size, for that matter; she was only three inches tall back home, though here she was as many thousands of miles, her head reaching well into the exosphere.

Like most of her kind, she was fair-skinned and of slender build, with more of the girlish than of the womanly despite her superhuman age. Also like most fairies, she wore little in the way of clothes, and even “little” might be an overstatement if one drew a line between jewelry and clothing. From anklets to bracelets, from earrings to rings to toe-rings, from necklaces to the webs of fine gold chains draped over her every contour, her attire dazzled with a thousand scintillating reflections of the sun's light, doing more to highlight than to cover her otherwise-naked body.

“Oh, my! Mistress wasn't kidding when she said this was a small world,” she spoke in a voice like a peal of thunder. “Are those little things down there supposed to be mountains? Why, they're not even as big as my toes! Ah, and those little grey patches must be your cities! Fufu! How adorably pathetic~”The fairy let herself fall to her knees, lava-spewing cracks spreading over the Earth's crust from the points of impact. Heedless of the destruction, she smiled at the cities between her thighs, all of which were smaller than her fingertips. “Let me get a better look at you,” she said, reaching for one of them. Her fingers pierced miles into the earth around it as easily as if digging into sand, but when she lifted the city, it all disintegrated from the immense stress of the sudden motion. “Oh dear, what frail little things you are,” she lamented, letting the city's remains fall over the land. “Let's try it like this instead.”Filli pointed to one of the cities and gestured upwards, making it rise up. She beckoned it closer and it floated to her, remaining intact by work of her magic, until it hung over her palm, surrounded by half-curled fingers and a giant pupil that seemed ready to swallow it whole. “Ah! I can just barely see you little specks down there! You're so pitifully puny~! I wonder, can something that size even be sentient? I'm told you're humans, but you look more like germs to me. Filthy little germs spoiling the earth with your ugly cities. You know, I was thinking of using them to adorn myself, but on second thought, they're much too dull for that. Could you not have used a better color than grey for them? Ah well, maybe I can find some other use for you. Maybe...”She considered the city a moment, then brought it lower, to float before her mouth. A monstrous tongue slid out, dancing briefly upon her slender pink lips, before slipping back inside. Then her lips parted, revealing a chasm from which seeped a hot and heavy air that washed over the city and fogged up all the windows. Slowly she beckoned the city into her mouth, but just when it was about to enter, she lost her focus and the city fell, crumbling and burning up on its descent through the atmosphere.

“Ouch!” Filli exclaimed, looking down at her knee to see a little explosion which then dissipated into a ball of smoke. She brushed the thing aside, then licked her fingertip to scrub away what soot remained on her skin, only for another couple explosions to appear right next to the first. The fairy frowned and looked closely at the ground, noticing dozens of tiny specks right above the surface towards her. When one reached her knee, it caused another explosion like the last three.

“Oh, so you're attacking me?” Filli blew a puff of air at the oncoming swarm of nuclear missiles, sending them to the ground. “Alright, who's shooting at me?” She scanned the lands before her until she spotted another swarm of those things coming from the neighboring continent. Sneering, she stood and strode to it, stepping over the oncoming swarm and past the little land bridge connecting the two continents, her every step leaving behind vast craters surrounded by mountains that put to shame everything the Earth had to offer.

Standing with hands on her hips, the fairy briefly surveyed the continent, then shook her head and shrugged. “You know, I was only going to punish whichever country tried to attack me, but since I can't tell where any country begins or ends, I'll just make an example of you all.” She made an upwards motion and instantly everyone in North America shot into the air, hurtling before landing on her fingertip, which easily fit the continent's whole population. For the humans, her skin was as an alien world where the ridges of her print made hills five hundred feet high and her pores made huge pits and pools while her stern expression filled the sky.

Filli stuck out her tongue and slowly lowered it to the mass of people on her finger, but stopped short just short of them and pulled it back. “You know, I was going to eat you for interrupting my snack earlier, but I think I have a better punishment for you all.” She brought her hand to her behind, presenting her victims with an ass the size of Texas. Her other hand gave it a slap, sending the titanic mass a-jiggling, then tugged her left cheek aside to reveal her puckered pink asshole.

All at once those on her finger flew off towards it, screaming as it seemed they'd be dashed against her anus, only to instead fly into its minute opening and landing safely in her rectum. Once they were all inside, Filli clenched her ass, crushing millions, then laughed and groped her butt. “Good place for you germs, don't you think? I hope you reflect on whether your pathetic little gesture was worth dying in my ass, losers!”After clenching her cheeks once more, Filli noticed what looked like another continent further ahead just off the shore of this one. “Ah, more little humans to play with? Let's see if these ones have better manners” she said, setting off for the new continent.

Filli soon found that night still reigned over that side of the world, and the various colors adorning the planet's surface sharply gave way to darkness, a darkness that would have been nigh featureless if not for the lights.

Over much of the land, and especially close to the shore, there spread a web of a billion brilliant lights, shining with such candor that they could be seen even through some of the thinner cloud cover, the sight of them coming as such a surprise that it made Filli gasp.

“Ah! How lovely!” the fairy exclaimed as she lay eyes on them. “Is this what your cities look like at night? I'll have to take back what I said about them being ugly. They're still not much to look at in the day, but this more than makes up for it! What beauty, and what brilliance! I simply must know how they look on me!”Pointing to one city, Filli coaxed it over, directing it to a ring on her left hand, where it obediently settled down and affixed itself. Holding her hand out, she turned it to numerous angles, admiring the brilliance radiated by the city and its reflection on her other rings. “Beautiful!” she exclaimed, giving the city a quick kiss. “That's it, I've decided I'll be taking all your brightest cities with me! Rejoice, humans, for you have been deemed worthy to decorate the most lovely fairy in all the realms!”One by one, she directed the prettiest cities to various parts on her jewelry, having them fly off and affixing themselves to rings, earrings, toe-rings, and everything in between. Once all the greatest cities in this little patch of land were taken, she moved on to another nearby, taking more and more, until every piece of jewelry sported at least one little city on it. Even her toenails and fingernails held one each, and the biggest of them all shone brightly in her bellybutton.

When she finally stopped, not for lack of cities but for lack of where to put them, Filli held out her arms and looked herself over. With perhaps a hundred cities on her, and with her jewelry reflecting their light, her brilliance and beauty surpassed that of the night sky. “You little guys look amazing on me! Thanks to you I'll be the envy of all the girls back home. I'll have to thank my mistress for letting me come here! Which reminds me...” Filli turned a third patch of lights that had caught her eyes earlier and sauntered over to it, slowly to let them get a good look at her.

“Sorry, guys,” she said once she stood before them. “I loved to add your lights to mine, but there's just no more room on me! But don't cry; you can to light up my mistress instead. If there's one thing she has plenty of, it's room!” Laughing, she gathered up all the most beautiful cities of the lot, setting them afloat over her hand. Once done, she waved a hand in front of her, opening up a portal, and hopped through it to land softly on a large wooden desk.

“Filli; welcome back, dear,” said the woman sitting at the desk, offered her a hand. A witch, and Filli's mistress, there was a motherly elegance to her that even the fairy couldn't help but admire.

“Thank you, Miss Delia,” the fairy said, hopping on the witch's hand and letting herself be carried up.

“I take it you enjoyed my surprise?”

“I did, mistress! And you know what? I have a pair of surprises for you! But first, turn off the candles and close the curtains; this is something that only reveals itself in darkness.”Delia obliged the little fairy, using a bit of magic to do as she asked so that only a faint light trickled in through the fabric of the curtains. At first she couldn't tell what she was supposed see, but soon little lights appeared all over Filli's body one by one, making her sparkle dazzlingly as she fluttered up from her hand.

“Ta-da! You like it? How do I look?”

“Gorgeous, dear; even more than usual. Is it your magic doing this?”

“No, they're human cities! They shine in the night like you wouldn't believe! When I saw it, I just couldn't resist grabbing a few for myself. Here, I brought you some too.” Filli held out her hand, and when Delia brought a finger over, she set the cities down in the grooves of her fingerprint, grooves which were two miles deep and wide to the humans.

“Thank you, dear; they're lovely,” Delia said as she saw her finger sparkling with their lights.”

“I'm glad you like it! And, uh, do you need me for anything right now?”

“Not at all, dear; feel free to take the rest of the day off and dazzle your friends all you want.”

“Thank you, mistress! See you tomorrow!” the fairy said, fluttering out through the window. Delia smiled as she watched her go, then looked back at her fingertip.

“Well, looks like it's just me and you now,” she said, taking a moment to contemplate the little flecks of light. How strange to think that each represented the lives of millions of humans too small for her eyes to detect. “You poor little things must be so scared. To be taken from your world and thrust into another our much greater one must be traumatic. But don't worry; so long as you're here, I will be your protector. And these...” Delia pulled down on the neck of her dress until her breasts all but popped out of it. “These will be your home.”With a gesture, she sent the cities flying to her boobs to settle at the edge of her areolas. “Rest easy, little ones; my magic will keep you safe and sound, so you may explore me at your leisure. I've more work to do now, but tonight I'll give you a warmer welcome. Until then, do try to enjoy yourselves; you may have lost your old home, but you can still make the most of this new one.” With that she tucked her boobs back into her dress and picked up her pen again, leaving the abductees alone in the darkness of her dress.

Alone, yet still with her, as they would be forever.