- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story features Dan (@danwdmouse on twitter) and my own OC, Veronica, doing naugthy things together. Enjoy!


Roommates
Written by Koma


In a city where normal-sized and micro-sized furries coexist, in a modest neighbourhood, in a lonely little street stood a small uninhabited house. Its former owner was an old fox, who had unfortunately left this world three years ago, and her descendants were too fond of their memories to sell the house. Even after her departure, her children continued to make occasional visits to the house, both to keep the memory of their beloved parent alive and to do the necessary cleaning. But adult life means less free time, so that front door slowly stopped being opened until the visits gradually came to a halt.

A 10-minute walk from that house would get a normal-sized furry to the town university, which admitted students of all sizes. Attending said university was a mouse named Dan, micro: 8 cm, slim, slender, with a two-tone brown and white fur. His head was thick with brown hair, surrounded by large rodent ears. The muzzle boasted two beautiful light green eyes, protected by a pair of glasses. The nose, small and pink, split the four long vibrissae. He dressed casual: a blue shirt with a plaid pattern, unbuttoned, allowed a glimpse of the grey t-shirt he wore underneath, the trousers were dark yellow and at the paws, to complete the outfit, he sported blue converse shoes. Behind him, his long pink rodent tail would reach the ground if he didn't curl it.

The mouse had stumbled across this rundown little house after class one afternoon and curiosity made him deviate from his route to take a look. He reached the sill of the window overlooking the street, climbing along the bricks and ivy that was slowly claiming the façade of the house.
Once on the window, he made his way through what was left of the window that had been smashed by some hooligans and, taking extra care not to injure himself, he looked out into the room. It was exactly as he had expected: full of old furniture, a strong smell of damp and a deep sense of abandonment.
In for a penny, in for a pound. He grabbed a branch of ivy from the outer wall, pulled it firmly to dangle it inwards and, after making sure it could support his weight, used it as a rope, almost bridging the gap between the windowsill and an adjacent table. He carefully lowered himself with his improvised rope and landed by bending his knees on the aforementioned table that was right below the window. The only decoration it had was a bowl of petunias (long since withered) with a small piece of paper held together with tape. It said ‘Oh no, not again’. Dan wondered if it had any meaning, perhaps the flowers had died after being watered once too often? Had this happened to another plant before? Not having enough clues to unravel the mystery, he let it go and took a closer look at the kitchen he had sneaked into: small but not cramped and stylishly decorated, the wooden furniture matched the parquet floor and contrasted well with the light colour of the walls and ceiling.

He seriously considered settling there. A voice in his head pointed out to him that perhaps taking up residence in someone else's home was not exactly ethical. He shooed it away, stating that it was, after all, uninhabited and that if the owner ever came back, he would leave immediately.
As chance would have it, at that very moment the front door opened with a slow, loud creak. A bead of sweat formed on the mouse's forehead. He had not even finished considering setting up the shop he already had to move.
“Phew, it smells stuffy! Napoleon was alive the last time the windows were opened, I guess…” proclaimed a female voice, entering.
Dan looked around for a hiding place. Staying on the table meant being discovered, but how to get down? There were no chairs at the table, but even if he was not too high off the ground, it was not worth jumping down risking an injury or, even worse, a fracture. In the meantime, the wooden floor protested under every step the tenant took. The ivy that allowed him to lower himself did not go down far enough to be grabbed again. The last thing that could offer him shelter was the flowerpot, but unless a ‘weed-mouse’ existed he would not be able to disguise himself as a plant. He paced back and forth on the table, frantic, as apprehension and panic worked their way through his mind. He was breaking into a cold sweat.
Suddenly the sound of footsteps ceased, so he turned towards the door and found himself being watched by a beautiful red fox lady standing at the kitchen doorstep. Her expression suggested she wasn't exactly thrilled by Dan's presence.
Now he really was in a panic. The fox approached the table.

She had beautiful long red hair from which sprouted two orange, black-tipped fox ears. Her eyes were amber in colour. Her canine, orange muzzle ended in a small black nose, interrupting the otherwise white fur of her face. The mouth, usually smiling, was now slightly arched downwards.
She was wearing a red T-shirt that emphasised her generous breasts and a pair of light jeans, appropriate for the mild spring weather. Her digitigrade paws, black like her hands, were supported by a pair of blue sandals. Her fluffy tail was, like her fur, orange and ended in a tuft of white.
All in all, she was a really good looking girl.

But in Dan's brain, the only two features that stood out were 'predator' and 'big'.
He jumped towards the floor. His reasoning was to make a run for the front door, wherever it was, or at least sneak into some narrow space where his big pursuer could not reach him.
He never touched the ground, because the fox caught him in mid-air with her hands.
“Oh no, you’re not getting off that easily.” she said.
“Iiih! Let me go!” Squeaked the mouse.
“That depends on what you’re going to say in a moment, when we’ll have a chat.”
“Don’t hurt me!”
“I have no reason to. Now calm down, I’m going to drop you on the table and ask you a few questions. You will not jump off it and will answer me. When we’re done I’ll let you go.”
Dan obviously didn't like this, but what choice did he have? Fall to the ground and risk an injury, after being caught? He begrudgingly chose to cooperate. At least until things seemed fine.
The fox kept her word and let him down on the table gracefully. Then she brought a chair from the living room and sat down. Dan did his best not to look at her tits.

“So, let’s start from the beginning. My name is Veronica.”, said the fox, brushing her long red hair away from her face.
“My name is Dan.” He said in an uncertain voice.
“Nice to meet you. What are you doing in my grandmother’s house?”
The visibly worried mouse continued to break out in a cold sweat and stammer: “Oh. Well, I didn’t know it was your house. Or should I say, your grandmother’s. Uhm…”
“Hey, relax, I’m not mad. I just want to make sure you’re not here to steal stuff.” Although there is very little to take away, to be honest, she mentally completed the sentence.
“No! Absolutely! I swear!” Back stepped the mouse, raising his open hands, hoping to appear sincere.
“All right, so what are you doing here?”
“That’s... I just wanted a little place to stay that wasn’t far from the university. Th-that’s it. It’s so stressful getting to campus from my house, plus I’’m always afraid of getting trampled by someone your size. The perspective on walks is different from down here…” He confessed, lowering his gaze and ears expecting a lecture on how it wasn't right to enter someone else's home and worse still, try to settle there. The scolding, however, did not come.

Veronica looked at him for a moment. She assessed the situation:
His attitude showed no ill intentions;
The house did not possess much of value. A few antiques, sure, but only an enthusiast would have recognised them for what they were;
The university really was nearby and it was the same reason why she had decided to move into her grandmother's house.

Veronica came to terms with herself: if Dan lied to her, she would make sure he’d pay. But what she now was seeing on the table in front of her was a cute, clumsy mouse who was dragging his shoe across the dust, drawing half circles to try and banish the fear that prevented him from looking her in the eyes. She decided to trust him.

“All right. I’ll allow you to stay. Don’t make me regret this choice.”
Dan pricked up his ears and looked into her eyes, hopeful.
“Thank you, thank you very much!” He reached for Veronica's hand, to embrace her in gratitude.
She smiled and moved her fingers slightly to assist him in the embrace.
The mouse was the first to interrupt this tender moment.
“So, I understand you’re moving here?”
“Yes. I came to tidy up before I actually came to live here. There’s a lot of dust, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. And then there’s the fridge to defrost, the floor to clean…” Veronica began to list the myriad of tasks that awaited her. Dan discovered that the fox's amber eyes had suddenly acquired the abilities of a magnet.


For the next days, the front door of the little house of those two unlikely housemates opened more frequently than usual. They split the tasks: she would move the furniture and he would clean the floor. The work proceeded apace and in no time at all, the house was restored. Like new. No more dust, no more damp spots. They even came up with the idea of attaching shelves to the walls of the rooms so that Dan could live there without the risk of being accidentally stepped on. A sort of hanging house inside a house. They even repaired the broken window and put a custom micro door in its place so that Dan could walk out of it to the campus. Outside the window, instead of vines, he could use a rope to climb up and down as he pleased. Shortly thereafter they would replace it with a much more comfortable and practical set of wooden flights of stairs, expertly fabricated by a local carpenter.

When they had finished transporting the last piece of furniture, Veronica wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and exhaled loudly, satisfied. She mentally congratulated themselves on a job well done: in one week they had cleaned, tidied and adapted the house to accommodate a micro. They even had a smart idea: getting Dan a dollhouse, so he could have more privacy on his shelves.
As for Veronica, she had chosen to occupy the room where she used to play hide-and-seek with her grandmother when she was a pup, although generally her hiding place consisted of curling up on the floor next to the bedside table and covering herself with the sheets. ‘If-I-don’t-see-them-they-don’t-see-me’. Grandma, of course, would play dumb by calling for her, wondering where her granddaughter could possibly have gone.
“Commendable cunning, worthy of a fox.”, commented Dan sarcastically.
“I was puppy…” she protested. “Besides, don't tease or I’ll turn into a kaiju and destroy your catwalks!” she exclaimed, resting her buxom chest on the shelf the mouse was on and applying slight pressure, making the wood creak.
“Hey! I-I was just kidding!”
Veronica laughed and stuck out her tongue.

Weeks went by peacefully, with the two of them usually leaving at the same time in the morning to attend classes and returning untimely in the late afternoon. They were making up for the lack of interaction during the weekends, when Veronica and Dan would lie on the kitchen couch and a deckchair on the dollhouse balcony respectively. This is how they would relax: both in their pyjamas, one without her make-up and the other without his glasses, and they would report on the week, with particular emphasis on the gaffes of colleagues and teachers, and then laugh about them together.
“...and the teacher asked her, <>. The poor lady, in a panic, answered <>!”
“No way!” The mouse burst out laughing.
“Wait, there’s more, haha, the teacher at that point gets upset and throws her booklet out of the window and then goes: <>.”
“Oh God! Ahaha I feel bad laughing, but I can’t stop myself!”
Both laughed heartily, one holding his belly with one hand, the other using it to wipe away her tears. The first to regain compose was the mouse. He looked at Veronica and waited for her to recover. Beautiful lady, she was.
“When you laugh you are even more beautiful.” Oh oh, he had said it out loud. He quickly brought a hand up to cover his mouth.
Veronica stopped and pricked up her ears and tail.
“Oh! Did I say that out loud? I-I didn't mean to…” embarrassment made him lower his ears and cover his face with his hands.
The fox rose from the sofa and approached the dollhouse. Her generous form moved freely under the grey pyjamas.
“W-what I meant to say…” he stammered, trying not to sink further into embarrassment, without success. In the meantime, Veronica had approached and leaned over, bringing her snout closer to the mouse’s balcony.
“You are even cuter when you’re being shy~” she said, in a sensual voice.
“No! U-uhm, t-that is…” mumbled the red pepper.

Without giving him time to react, Veronica grabbed him with both her hands. He found himself staring at a different kind of balcony. He was eye level with the fox's hardened nipples, outlined by her shirt, but it would be more accurate to say that they were staring at him. Veronica went back towards the sofa, giving the tiny mouse first row view of her jolting chest.
When they got there, Veronica let him down on the left seat while she took the right seat facing Dan, occupying the middle one with her crossed legs.

Dan was still dumbfounded by the vision and did not know where to lay his eyes.
Meeting her gaze? Too embarrassed to maintain contact.
On her chest? What if it offended her?
On her belly? It would have felt odd...
And so his eyes fell on the fox’s paws, at that moment covered by her night socks.
“Oh, so you’re a paw guy, then! Alright, if you reeeeally insist…” she laughed and teased, slipping off her socks.
“N-no, I didn’t mean to, what I... waitUNF” he couldn’t finish his sentence because Veronica's paw pads landed on his face as she spread her legs until she pushed him against the arm cuff of the sofa.
“Did you say something? I can’t hear you~”
 
Dan was in heaven. Veronica had hit the nail on the head: Dan had a thing for paws, especially those of a ‘macro’ like her. After a few moments of uncertainty his hands and tongue moved on their own, palpating and licking the fox’s soft pads. She hinted at her appreciation of those little mouse touches by emitting short moans of pleasure, amplified by the pleasure she was eliciting by caressing her nipples. With a spasm of pleasure she pressed her legs a little harder, applying more pressure with her paws to the body of the little mouse, who contrary to the fox’s fears, was enjoying it.
“Oh god, I hope I didn’t hurt you!” She immediately apologised, concerned for his well-being.
“I-it’s nothing, in fact... I must confess that... I like it…” he replied with a shy voice.
“Oh... that’s how it is, huh?”
“Hey-hey, what are you doing…?”
A grin suggested that a mischievous idea had taken shape in her mind. Without a word, Veronica retracted her paws and returned to a sitting position on the sofa. Then she bent over him and grasped him with her fingers to lay him gently on the floor, supine, before standing up.
It was the first time Dan had ever looked at Veronica from that angle and, by the gods, she looked huge! Even her legs looked mammoth, not to mention her curves.
“Aw, how little and cute you are~ You really make me want to step on you~”
She lifted a paw, placed it on his little body and began to move it in a circular motion. She stroked him for a few seconds and then pressed down with her full weight. A squeak full of terror and ecstasy combined rose muffled from the floor.

Dan’s entire field of vision was filled with the pink pads of the ‘macro’ fox. His mind was telling him that this was unfair, that she was taking advantage of him and that his shyness was to blame for it; his heart, on the other hand, was beating fast because of the sheer joy of finally living out a fantasy of his. He listened to his heart. He kissed, massaged and licked the pads greedily. The pressure Veronica was exerting on him only helped to increase his libido, manifested by his penis being stimulated by the fox’s paw as it hardened.
Veronica could feel through the pads the mouse’s erection, so she resumed moving her paw, this time in up and down Dan’s height. Meanwhile, her hands moved lustfully towards her tits and her vagina.
Her mind began to run wild, imagining she was in Danopolis: a city whose only inhabitant was Dan... repeated a million times. She imagined standing there, giant and naked, advancing on an endless carpet of rats. No screams of fear, no evil intent: they were all eager to be squished by her. Those ‘unfortunate’ enough to not be down the streets could do little more than just watch jealously from balconies or rooftops.
She walked in this fantasy for a few minutes, now stopping to bend over and let the Dan on the roof of a building feel the weight of her ample breasts, now to spread her vagina with her fingers for the Dan on the balconies to see, now to sit on the road and spread her legs in front of her, letting all the clones admire her naked and horny body... until a long, loud, muffled sigh brought her back to reality. She paused for a moment and lifted her paw off Dan. He was panting, lying down with a visible damp spot around the pelvic area of his pyjamas. Instinctively he tried to cover himself, now that pleasure had given way to embarrassment.
“Ah, little mouse, I hope you’re ready for the infamous second round~”
“No! I mean yes! I mean wait, what are you doing? Veroni-”
His plea was interrupted yet again. The top and bottom of the fox’s pyjamas lazily fell over him, covering him. How careless, Veronica had dropped them right on top of the mouse.
Dan re-emerged from the pair of clothes and his face invented a new colour of red. The scene before his eyes left him speechless. Now instead of a huge fox lady, he was staring at huge and naked fox lady, with her hands resting on her hips. She winked at him and then bent into a squat, taking care to open her legs and reveal her wet pussy. Dan swallowed and stood up, embarrassed.
“So, what do you say, have I been gentle~?” she said, while probing the mouse’s private parts with her index finger. *notices his bulge* “OwO what’s this?”. Her gentle touch rekindled the arousal in him.
“You were, I mean you still are... sublime,” he replied, finding the courage to look at her womanhood.

“Veronica! Stop having perverted ideas!” She scolded herself, mentally.
“But perverse ideas are the best!” Countered the fox, in thought.
“What if you regret it later?” Veronica intervened, talking to herself.
“I’ll take my chances.” The ‘macro’ ruled.

Veronica winked at Dan, then stood up and sat back down on the couch, her legs crossed but spread so that her paws touched the ground and rested on top of each other, crossed. She pointed them out to the mouse and invited it to come up.
“Climb me.”
“I beg your pardon?"
“Climb! Climb up, climb me. Rise, ascend. I can go on with synonyms if you want.”
“No, thanks, I'm fine. Being down here is nice, as is being short of synonyms.”
“If you do this for me, I promise... I will step on you as many times as you want.”
The mouse's pupils dilated. Was he dreaming? That was a powerful promise.
"Y-you will? You’re going to... really?”
"Of course!”
With a new determination, Dan approached her paws. He kissed Veronica's pads before climbing up and then, with an unsteady step, grabbed a tuft of hair with each hand and started pulling. It was a sort of mix between a climb and a hike. With his paws he gave himself just enough of a push to grab a new pair of tufts, higher up than the previous ones. Every now and then Veronica let out a tiny cry. Dan wondered if it was from pain or pleasure. He wasn’t sure he wanted this question answered.
When he reached thigh height, Veronica spread her legs as wide as she could. Dan chose to hold on to her right leg. When she had stopped, he noticed that she was holding open the lips of her vagina with two fingers. Then he noticed the wet spot on the couch precisely under said vagina. Then he looked up and saw Veronica staring at him with lust-filled eyes, her teeth biting the lower lip of her mouth in a sensual way. Her fluffy tail was flapping slowly but rhythmically on the squares of the sofa.
“Oh no!” he thought.
“Oh yes!” she thought.

“Visitors to the Cave of Origins are welcome. There is no entry fee and I hope your tour is long and hard~”
“Oh…”
“No ‘ohs’, get in already!”
A little impatient, Veronica nudged Dan with her index finger at his back, almost causing him to lose his balance as he came down her thigh and landed on the sofa, now coming face to face with her vagina.

Dan blue screened for a few moments. At that moment the task of ‘reasoning’ was assigned to two different heads: the first, the one on his shoulders, was forcing him to be modest and to keep his distance; the second, the one directly above his testicles, was pulling him unrestrainedly towards the pink wonder in front of him. The resultant of these two forces was a null vector. He swallowed hard before being pushed again by Veronica, slightly annoyed at his lack of haste.

And now there he was, his snout almost touching the big pink wall. Close enough to be enveloped by a strong smell of femininity that made his libido soar. He finally decided to take a step forward by spreading his arms and closing his eyes. His nose was the first to make contact and when it did, Veronica was invaded by a strong spasm of pleasure and could not help but let out a little cry of pleasure. Instinctively she grabbed her tits with her free hand, while the one already near her pussy began stroking her clit. The moans increased both in intensity and frequency also thanks to the little mouse that was rubbing in the meanders of pleasure. More than rubbing, Dan was putting on a real show: he was bouncing, licking, kissing and, after throwing away both modesty and clothes, he was sticking his penis in every recess of her vagina. Without a doubt the best day of his life.
The aroused vixen felt him moving and fanning the flames of pleasure. With one hand she accelerated the massage of her clitoris and with the other she went from groping to squeezing her nipples, while her legs were stretched out and hypertoned with lust. The fluffy tail was now beating the sofa like a drum.
After a few minutes of pure enjoyment by both of them, they came to orgasm. Dan didn’t notice that her vagina had tightened and started to drip fluid until he was showered by it and Veronica didn’t notice that the walls of her pussy were wet not only with her own fluid but also with Dan’s cum. The mouse was practically overwhelmed by Veronica’s female ejaculation and, like in a water park, slid out and fell unceremoniously onto the wet patch of the sofa with a gentle ‘splash’.

Panting, wet and exhausted, the duo just lay there for a few minutes without saying a word. Only their chests moved, up and down, following their breath.
After regaining composure, Veronica took the initiative. Still with her head thrown back, she complimented him.
“Mousey, you were crazy.”
“T-thank you. Y-you too... it’s just that…"
Dan looked around, puzzled.
“Is something wrong?” she asked.
“Well, I don’t know how to say it... I can’t find my clothes…”
Veronica sit down with her back straight against the sofa (causing a slight titty-quake in her chest area) and leaned her head forward to look at him. There he was, sitting in front of her vagina, naked like the day he was born. Strange, wasn’t he wearing pyjamas just now?
“When did you undress?”
“In there…” he pointed to her vulva.
Veronica burst out laughing with delight, throwing her head back.
“Hey-hey! It’s no laughing matter…” he said, shyly.
“Why yes, it is! Ahahaha!”
Dan would have liked to ask her for help, but her laughter upset him a little. So he decided to go back into the cavern of wonders in search of his lost clothes. He entered with the upper half of his body and with his hands began to feel her vagina. His hands encountered nothing but fluid and muscle.
Veronica had stopped laughing the moment Dan had penetrated her again, to let out a little cry of unexpected pleasure. What an intrepid little fellow! She peered at him as he wiggled his legs and tail, poking out of her vagina, and suddenly mischief took over. She used the index and middle fingers of her left hand to push him all the way in and then went to cover her lips with the palm of the hand to make sure he couldn’t come out. Then she got up and headed for the bathroom. There was no shortage of cries of protest from Dan.
“Veronica! What are you doing?! Let me out!” He shouted, peeping his head a tiny bit out of her vagina.
“We’re both unclean~, I’d say a good bath is needed~” she replied, with newfound libido.
“I’m in danger of falling!”
“No you’re not, I've got you~”
The squeals of protest continued even after Veronica entered the bathroom and sat astride the edge of the bathtub, opening her lips with her hands and allowing the mouse to descend onto the pottery.
“What if I’d fallen, what if you’d slipped, what if I’d fallen AND you’d slipped at the same time…” repeated Dan in a chant, holding his crumpled clothes tightly to his chest, imagining the possible multiverses in which something would’ve gone wrong.
“Shush, nothing happened. Think about your clothes instead, haha!” She laughed as she turned on the hot water tap and plugged the hole in the tub.
“So funny. I got them now, look.”
“Terrific! Give them to me, I’ll take care of them.” she said, as she grabbed the balled-up pyjamas with her thumb and index and stroked his penis with her middle finger.
“He-hey…” he pretended to protest.
“Now I’m going to take the clothes to the other room, to the washing machine. In the meantime, why don’t you go for a swim? I’ll be right back.”
Having said that, she gave him a wink and left the bathroom.

Dan ran a hand over his head. It was indeed sticky, having been squirted on twice after being in Veronica’s vagina. She had a point, a nice relaxing bath would be ideal. He circumnavigated the tub, taking great care not to slip, to reach the less steep side and sit on the slope. He gave himself a push with his hands and let himself slide down until he reached the warm water with a little ‘splash’. He stayed submerged as long as his lungs would allow, then surfaced shaking the water off his head and exhaling noisily. He began to swim lazily, now following the edge of the pool, now moving to the centre. Feeling relaxed, he moved his legs and tail up to the surface, stretched out his arms and just floated lying on his back with his eyes closed, the splash of the waterfall from the tap pleasantly functioning as pink noise.

Veronica had long since left both her own and Dan’s clothes on the washing machine and was more interested in looking for a particular model that her grandmother had let her play with as a child. It was a pirate ship, like the ones that come out of Easter eggs, but XL sized. It would have been perfect for Dan to take a bath with her. She frantically opened every door and drawer of every piece of furniture she came across, where the hell was it? Could it be that one of her cousins had taken it? She could have sworn... AH! There it was! Hidden behind a row of Latin, Greek, French and English dictionaries. Probably kept there by Grandma to keep her puppies from playing with it too much and breaking it. Both trees were missing, but whatever! She took it gently using both hands and put it close to her chest to keep it safe, then headed back to the bathroom.
Before entering, she hid the boat behind her back with her right hand. She approached the bathtub and bent forward, leaning on the edge with her left hand.

“I see you’re relaxing. And that the tub has filled up, good.” Veronica said, turning off the tap so that only a trickle of warm water could flow, to maintain the temperature.
“Oh? Ah, welcome back. You were right, I did need this.” He replied, opening his eyes, which after meeting her gaze, fell on her tits.
“Dan, I’m about to get in the tub. Don’t panic.”
“No, wait, I’m done, I’m getting out!”
“Don’t even think about it!” She retorted, lifting one paw after the other and lowering them slowly into the water, so as not to create too much turmoil for the small mouse. Now she stood upright in the tub. In the meantime, as a precaution, he returned to a swimming position.
“I have something for you~... tadaaaa” she said wagging her tail as she showed the little boat to Dan.
“F-for me? A ship?”
“Yes, so we can bathe together!”
She leaned forward and placed the model on the surface of the water. Being a collector’s model, not just a toy boat, it was heavy and did not pitch. Dan was surprised, as he had expected the boat to either sink immediately, plunging into the water to the tune of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’, or at least take on water and tip over on its side. Almost to defy him, however, the ship stood upright and proud. Dan swam to the side ladder and used it to climb aboard. He took a couple of heavy steps to check the boat’s stability. Solid, it seemed planted on the vast blue like a real ship.
“So, Captain, are you ready to go in search of the... booty~?” She asked, kneeling in the tub and resting her big ass on the deck, on which Dan stood. He saw descending from the sky, illuminated by divine light, a pair of orange buttocks that would gradually dominate his field of view, until they pressed down on his body to the point of forcing him to lie on the floor. The descent of the foxy ass showed no sign of slowing down, pressing more and more on the mouse’s body. The boat lowered into the water by a couple of centimetres.
“Ooooh, please Veronica... don’t ever stop teasing me like this!” Dan thought as he felt the blood rushing back into his penis. He moved his hand to grasp his member, but first encountered Veronica’s buttocks which he touched with passion. Once he had grasped the erect member, he began to masturbate, rubbing it as hard as he could against the soft, warm wall that was the fox’s ass. She felt his pleasure rod against her sensitive skin and started in turn with the stimulation, pressing her pussy against the bow of the boat and moving her pelvis rhythmically back and forth, using her hands as a stimulus for her tits.
Dan didn’t think he could feel this much pleasure: his hand was aided by the fox’s buttocks, which bumped into the bellend in a divine way, generating incredible waves of pleasure and making him arch his back involuntarily, hitting her ass again and keeping the feedback loop active.

This time the first to come was Dan, who climaxed and stained the skin and fur of Veronica’s bottom with hot cum. She took no notice and continued to masturbate, increasing her speed. When he was spent, Dan exhaled with pleasure as his penis continued to be struck by the careless fox.
A minute later, Veronica screamed with pleasure, lifted herself up slightly and placed her pussy directly above the deck.
“I’m cumming~!” She announced, lustfully, before releasing a large amount of squirt on the boat and by extension on Dan, continuing to touch her clit. When she finally stopped, she looked over to the boat and saw Dan completely soaked, worse than the first time, and laughed, panting. She stroked his soaked body with her index finger, before gently dipping down. She sat on the bottom of the tub, resting her back against one of the short sides of the tub, spreading her legs, letting one hand rest on her vulva and closing her eyes. Then she exhaled loudly. Dan’s ship floated serenely in front of her tits, the water level barely above her nipples.
Dan stood up lazily, leaned over the railing and jumped into the water. Veronica opened one eye, saw the resulting splash of the dive and closed it. Dan stayed under for just a few seconds and swam towards the beautiful fox he hadn’t yet realised had captured his heart.
“Veronica, I’d like to go out.”
“Yes, now it’s time for us to wash for real. Wow, it’s already eleven o’clock!” she exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall.

The bath proceeded as one would expect: they soaped themselves up, exchanged a few small words, rinsed themselves off, got out of the tub (he obviously got a lift from the big fox) and dried themselves. Veronica went to get clean clothes for both of them, then returned to the bathroom to dry her hair and coat. The hairdryer was almost a wind tunnel to Dan, so much so that when Veronica playfully pointed it at him, he had to hold on to the edge of the sink to keep from being moved off, much to Veronica’s entertainment.
Now dry, Dan found the courage to ask her one last thing.
“Veronica, listen, c-c-can I ask you to lower yourself for a second, please?”
She arched an eyebrow, puzzled, then indulged him by kneeling down and resting her breasts on the sink.
“May I?” He asked, pointing to her breasts.
Veronica did not know how to interpret this at first. They had been naked for two hours, had had two sexual intercourses and were about to put their clothes on. Why, then, was Dan asking permission to touch her tits at that moment? Curious, she humoured him.
“Go ahead!"
Dan used her left nipple as a stepping stone to climb onto the respective half of Veronica’s chest, took a step and then let himself fall forward, arms outstretched.
“Dan? Are you OK? What are you doing?”
“I’m hugging you.”
Veronica blushed. How sweet, he wasn’t asking her permission to grope her tits, he was asking her permission to touch her heart.
“Oh. You’re so cute…”
Veronica caressed his head and back with her right hand. They remained embracing each other in an infinite series of tender moments. The warmth of the fox’s body was incredibly comforting to Dan and there, suspended in time and space between her hand and her heart, he felt loved.