- Text Size +

“Richie!” Mandy hissed, leaning over to him in the lecture hall, “Hey, Richie!”

He was determined to ignore her. He’d been trying to go by “Rich” or even “Richard” since getting to college, but she kept calling him by his old high school nickname. Did she do it out of familiarity? Or just to annoy him? He couldn’t say, but he gritted his teeth as a wad of paper hit the back of his head.

“What?” He hissed, turning around. He grimaced as he got a nose full of that minty strawberry gum she always chewed, and he hated the amused smirk she had on her face as she twirled a strand of her dark hair around one finger.

“Let me borrow your notes from last class!” she said eagerly, “Come on!”

“You should just come to class,” he replied.

“I was at the gym!” she responded, “I lost track of time!”

“You’re always at the gym!” he said, rolling his eyes.

It was true, Mandy had a toned athletic physique which he’d gotten to experience firsthand more than a few times back in high school when they’d shared a PE class. She was definitely stronger and faster than him, and she’d enjoyed reminding him back then, and it didn’t help that she stood a head taller than him to begin with. It wasn’t so much that she was unusually tall as it was he was short, one of the shortest guys he knew in fact.

She gave him a pleading look and he sighed as he handed her back the previous class notes. He wondered sometimes why he kept spending so much time with her. back in school he’d have described her as his bully, she’d certainly enjoyed tormenting him in the hallways, and he had her to thank for the nickname “itty bitty Richie.”

On the other hand, they’d both gone to the same out of state school, and in a new place where you didn’t know anyone? You took what familiarity you could get. While she still got on his nerves, they had almost the same class schedule, and they were regular study partners. They’d become something almost like friends.

“Hey, thanks,” She said, copying down the core points of the notes, “I’ll buy pizza when we study for the midterm, sound good?”

“Sure,” he said, turning back to the lecture.

A moment later he felt something warm and wet stick to the back of his head. With a growl he put his hand back and felt the wad of gum stuck in his hair, he didn’t even need to turn around to see who was giggling at his predicament.

Something ALMOST like friends…

Mandy brushed a damp strand of hair out of her face as she walked out of the locker room, her gym bag thrown over her shoulder. She hummed one of her final workout playlist songs, mentally congratulating herself for a personal record she’d broken that day.

She paused, looking at a flyer hung near the gym entrance. Her eyes bulged with excitement, women’s fitness competition? Cash prize? There had to be a catch…

Her eyes drifted down the flyer and she frowned, “competition funded by the society to study Mass Transfer Phenomena,” she read, “all entrants must be utilizing Mass Transfer Phenomena subjects.”

“You thinking about that contest?” The gym clerk asked her.

“I mean it’s just running and lifting some weights, right?” Mandy asked.

“The real hard part is finding a support,” The clerk said. “The eggheads running the thing aren’t really interested in finding the strongest or whatever, they just want a bunch of people doing the mass transfer thing to observe in action.”

Mandy nodded, Supports, Shrinks, MTPs, there were a dozen slang terms for the affected, those people who could make use of the Mass Transfer Phenomena to donate their size and strength to others. She didn’t know much about it, except that it was rare and it was mostly guys that got it.

She looked at the flyer again, licking her lips as she thought about the things she could do with that first place money…

Back at her house, Mandy pulled up the government’s website on the Matter Transferal Phenomena. It had been maybe five or six years since it had started, Mandy couldn’t remember exactly, it wasn’t something she’d given a lot of thought to up until now. Subjects of the phenomena, colloquially called MTP’s, supports, shrinks, and other names, could, for lack of a better term, give their mass to others. How this happened wasn’t clear, scientists of a dozen disciplines had thrown up their hands and declared it beyond them, and religious authorities of all stripes had similarly decided it was divine will and refused to touch the subject further.

While it baffled the world’s greatest minds, life went on. Only about one in a thousand people were MTP subjects, and many of them never used their mass donation ability, preferring to simply live ordinary lives.

Mandy clicked the “play” button on the short educational film, watching as a man and a woman in a labcoat went through a bunch of stuff she already knew. With a scowl she reached down and dragged the cursor to skip head.

“And here are our two subjects, Alan and Alice,” the female scientist’s voice explained. A normal looking man and woman walked onto the screen. “In order to activate the phenomena, subjects have engaged in sexual intercourse prior to filming.”

“Should have filmed that,” Mandy muttered, “might have been more interesting.”

“With orgasm, the link is established allowing our MTP subject to donate his mass,” the scientist continued. “This link lasts roughly twenty to twenty-four hours following release, and is often described as a soft phantom feeling in the back of the skull.”

Mandy watched as the male volunteer, Alan, began to slowly dwindle away, his clothing pooling around him as his female counterpart, Alice, grew larger in turn, reaching a height of over seven feet as Alan’s clothing pooled around him. Alice jokingly flexed her arms, now slightly more muscular.

“The male subject’s size will remain with the female subject until she makes a conscious decision to return it,” the narrator said, “for this reason, MTP subjects are advised to exercise caution with partners.”

“How the hell do I find them!?” Mandy muttered, skipping ahead in the video again. “Weird birthmarks, radiation, anything!?”

“So, like, you’re one of those MTP guys?” Rich’s roommate Seth asked him.

Rich rolled his eyes, Seth had glanced at some of his medical paperwork after he’d gotten his yearly flu shot, noticing the checked box in the “other conditions section.” In Rich’s opinion it didn’t even make sense to have it in the paperwork, as far as anyone knew it didn’t really impact any other health conditions except to maybe make injuries heal faster, and that was only when you were actually using it.

“You ever get wild with it?” Seth asked, sipping one of the beers he’d snuck into their dorm.

“Wild?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. He closed the book he’d been trying to ride with a sigh, “You know I have to have sex for it to even happen, right?”

“We’re in college bro, shouldn’t be hard,” Seth said, sitting up in his bunk. “Besides, tell girls you’ve got that support thing going on and they’ll be all over you!”

“I’m sure they want to see an already shrimpy guy get shrimpier,” he said sarcastically. He was one of the shortest guys on campus at only five foot three, and he’d been bullied for it his entire life. It was one of those things you learned to live with, but the irony that he could apparently become even smaller wasn’t lost on him.

“I feel like most girls would want to try that at least once,” Seth argued, “just put yourself out there!”

“You know once I give them my size, I can’t make them give it back, right?” he said, “like they get to stay as huge amazons with all my muscle and body mass and I’m an action figure until THEY decide we’re going back to normal.”

“So?” Seth slurred, the beer taking effect.

“So,” Rich said in an exasperated tone, “I pick the wrong girl, and I could be living out of a hamster cage!”

“Oh yeah,” Seth said with a grin, “Like that guy on the news!”

Rich rolled his eyes and tried to focus back on his schoolwork. Seth was talking about an MTP subject who had been rescued by police after going missing, when he’d been found it was revealed that a jaded ex-girlfriend had shrunk him following sex, and had kept him in a rodent cage for months until he’d been found. The public seemed to find it funny, and it had made the talk show and internet meme circuit for a good week before being forgotten. To Rich, and other MTPs, it was a harsh reminder to be careful about who you trusted.

Not that it mattered much to Rich, he hadn’t ever shrunk, and in the absence of a dating life it was unlikely he would anytime soon. He thought about it a minute, and realized that aside from his mom the only woman in his life was Mandy, and the thought of experimenting with his MTP status with her was… He didn’t know whether to shudder or laugh.

“So,” Mandy asked the campus doctor casually, “if I was a support, a shrink, how would I know?”

“I really doubt you’re a shrink Mandy,” Doctor Brown chuckled as she looked over the girl’s chart, “Around ninety five percent of them are young men, and the chemical we detect to flag for it wasn’t in any of your blood samples.”

Mandy cursed internally, she’d been hoping the doctor would tell her there was an odd physical trait, or maybe a field test she could get from a store.

“Is there like, a registry for them or something?” Mandy asked, “you know, so guys with the condition could like… have access to resources or whatever?”

“They don’t really need any sort of special care,” The doctor said, jotting down a few quick notes, “If you’re really interested in this Mandy, I think there is an MTP subject who is a professor in the physics department, you might ask him some questions sometime.”

Mandy’s ears perked up, “really?” She asked eagerly.

“Yes, I’ve met him and his wife a few times at faculty events,” the doctor replied.

Mandy’s excitement was snuffed out, if the guy was married he probably wouldn’t be up for one night stands that ended with him giving up his mass to her. She clenched her fists angrily; this search was not going nearly as easily as she’d expected. The internet hadn’t been any help, supports weren’t exactly advertising their status.

“I’ll be right back Mandy,” the Doctor said, “I’m just going to go grab your booster.”

Mandy watched her go, and as she lazily looked around at the anatomy posters on the wall her eyes drifted over to the doctor’s work computer. It was logged in, and Mandy’s mouth went dry as she saw it had a list of everyone who visited the clinic, almost everyone on campus, and it could be sorted by medical condition…

She knew it was illegal, or something, to do it, but her eyes darted to the door, and then she leapt down and began filtering.

Only one name popped up, and Mandy had to double check it to make sure it was right.

“Richie?” She whispered. She fought the urge to do a fist pump. Richie, of course it was Richie! Someone she knew, someone who liked her! Or tolerated her, anyway.

“Okay,” The doctor said, walking back into the room with the capped immunization syringe, “Let’s-”

Mandy had managed to get away from the computer before the doctor looked up, and was sitting on the examination table with a goofy grin on her face.

The doctor frowned, “Something funny?”

“Just thinking of meeting up with a friend later!” Mandy said with a grin.

Richard walked to his dorm, hefting his backpack over his shoulder as he tried to decide what he wanted for dinner. He frowned as he saw Seth giving him a grin and a thumbs up as he approached.

“Dude,” Seth whispered, “there’s a girl here to see you!”

He frowned, “Is this a prank? I’ve got a paper to write man, so if it’s going to fuck up my clothes or something-“

“No prank,” Seth said, “seriously, this fucking bombshell walked right up here, said she was looking for you, says you hang out all the time.”

He sighed and rolled his eyes, there was only one girl who was even close to “hanging out” with him. What was she doing here? Usually they just studied together, or maybe if she was feeling particularly sociable they’d get dinner or something after.

“I’ll take a walk,” Seth said with a wink, heading down the hall.

“Hey,” Rich said, walking in. His suspicions were confirmed when he smelled that strawberry mint smell wafting through the air, and the light smacks of her chewing it as he rounded the corner.

“Richie!” a familiar voice called.

His face paled, “M-Mandy?”

She turned to face him, her long black hair swishing through the air as her rich brown eyes regarded him. She’d done herself up, and a tight pink t-shirt stretched against her massive breasts even as it contrasted against her dark skin. She was wearing a perilously short skirt that exposed those long toned legs and invited his mind to wonder was beneath that fabric.

“Just who I wanted to see,” She giggled.

He unconsciously scanned the room, looking for a hidden camera, a bucket of water, maybe a whoopee cushion?

“What’s up Mandy?” He said, not even bothering to hid that he was looking for the trick, “What brings you by the dorm?”

“Can’t a girl just come by and see her best buddy?” She said sweetly.

He gave her a withering look, and she just giggled, “Seriously Mandy…” It took all of his willpower not to stare at her body, she’d always been beautiful, but dressed like this, with this playful attitude, it was hard to keep his guard up.

“Okay,” she began with a smile, “Let me take you out to dinner, my treat, I have a sort of proposal…”

Rich stared numbly across the table at Mandy, who was looking at him expectantly over their entrees. She’d taken him out to a chain restaurant and insisted he order an appetizer and a more expensive meal. He’d wondered exactly what she was buttering him up for, but he’d expected something like cheating on an exam, nothing like…

“So then I’ll just use your extra mass to compete in this thing,” She explained, tossing a chicken wing bone down onto her plate and smacking her lips, “And obviously I’ll win, right?” She reached for a napkin, but didn’t manage to get all of the sauce as she kept talking, “then we split the money!”

He blinked, looking at her smiling face for a moment, “I don’t even know where to begin,” he said finally, “How did you even find out I have MTP? And why the hell would you think I would agree to this?”

“The money I guess?” Mandy said, “I mean, seriously, we could both buy a new car with those winnings.”

He sighed, kneading his temples, “Mandy, I put up with a LOT from you, but…” he looked at her again, “do you know how the whole mass transfer phenomenon thing works? Like do you know what we have to do to make it… work?”

“I get you off,” she said as though she was telling him the answer to a math problem, “doesn’t have to be full intercourse, but I’ve got to be the one to do the deed to,” she circled her finger around for emphasis, reaching across the table and poking his chest, “you!”

“And you still want to do this?” he asked incredulously.

“I don’t know why you’re so surprised,” she said, “you’re cute Richie, always have been, even if you’re… itty bitty.” She put a hand over her mouth, “I guess you’ll be even more… itty-“

“Okay,” He said, cutting her off, “Mandy, I’m not one hundred percent on this, you haven’t always been the nicest person to me, and I don’t know if it’s a good idea to literally put myself in your hands. I’ve never actually used the whole shrinking thing before, and honestly? I’m not sure I ever want to.”

“Oh,” She said, seeming to withdraw a moment, “I mean… yeah I like to have fun with you-“

“Have fun?” He said, crossing his arms, “You’ve been fucking with me for years now! Shoving my head into your armpit after PE, pushing me into my locker, you stuck gum in my hair this morning!”

“I-I was just messing around!” She said, “And you… you always kept hanging out with me, so I just figured…”

“What?”

“Maybe…” she gulped, “maybe you liked me?”

His eyes went wide and his mouth hung open, “What?” he asked feebly. “You think I wanted to date you!?”

“We did go to a dance together,” she said with a small smile.

“One,” he said, “in Sophomore year, because you made me!”

“I made you?” she almost shouted, “I ASKED you to go with me! And it was a magical evening!”

“You wore the tallest heels you could find just to mess with me!”

“I did,” she agreed, “and you LOVED being eye level with my chest, admit it!”

His face burned red, he had loved it, he still fantasized about it sometimes when he was alone. He was almost certain that years of hanging out with Mandy had given him very specific tastes in both women and their attitudes, but it didn’t impact his opinion of her much. He had too much self-respect for that, or so he told himself.

“We didn’t even kiss at the end of the night,” He muttered, “we went as… friends or something.”

“Or something?” Mandy asked, looking into her drink, “If you’d tried to kiss me, I’d have let you… I mean you’re a cute guy Rich, and I really do like hanging out with you.”

They stared at each other for a minute, then he sighed, “Fuck it,” he muttered, “I guess it couldn’t hurt to do this once, just to see what it’s like…”

“Yes!” She hissed, “okay, let me pay for dinner, then we’ll go to my place!”

As she fished in her purse for her credit card Rich tried to reassure himself about the decision he’d just made. Mandy was hot, she was… well, whatever the two of them were, she wasn’t a psycho, she’d probably give him his size back, right?

Mandy’s parents were loaded, so while Rich and most students spent time in the dorms or at least an apartment, Mandy enjoyed a small house off campus all to herself. Rich had been here once before, on a study session for a shared class a semester back, and as she led him through the living room, he could swear that some of those clothes laying on the floor were there the last time he was here. She held his hand as she led him up to her room, and he rolled his eyes and fought down a laugh as she moved a pile of clothes off her bed.

“What’s so funny?” she asked, pushing him roughly onto the bed.

“Do you just never pick up?” he asked, looking around her bedroom.

“I have a system,” she insisted, “I know exactly where everything is!” She licked her lips, “Now, pants off!”

His face went red, “I uh… already?”

“No sense in waiting,” she purred, pulling her pink shirt off. She reached down and unbuttoned her skirt next, dropping it to her side in a heap, leaving her in nothing but a shiny black bra and a matching dark set of panties. She put her hands on her hips and beamed down at his shocked expression, giving him a moment in silence to take in her body.

“Damn,” he muttered, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Hands shanking, he moved his fingers down to unbutton his pants. As soon as they were undone Mandy got on her knees and gripped them tightly, pulling them off him so quick that his underwear slid down with them, and he didn’t have a chance to reach for them before Mandy was tearing his boxers away too.

“I got tired of waiting Richie,” she breathed, leaning up over him. Her eyes traced down and her grin widened, “Looks like not all of itty-bitty Richie is itty bitty…”

She spat into her hand and gripped his rapidly growing erection, pumping up and down as she hovered over him. He gasped, leaning back against her bed and moaning with pleasure as she had her way with him.

“So how much of your size can I have?” she asked, slowing her strokes slightly. “Should I take just a foot or so, since it’s your first time? Or should jump all the way in?”

His eyes shot open, he’d almost forgotten about the shrinking, “M-Maybe just a little?” he asked pleadingly.

“Hmm…” she pretended to think it over as she continued stroking him, “I don’t know Richie, I think you like tall girls, and I really want you to like me.”

“Mandy,” he gasped, “don’t go overboard-“

“I’m going to take very good care of my little Richie,” she said sweetly, “maybe you’ll never want to grow back?”

“Don’t joke about that!” he managed, fighting down another groan of pleasure.

“Just think about it,” she said excitedly, “my little bug sized Richie, scurrying around on the floor, getting lost in my old socks… meanwhile I’ll be walking around and having a nice big person life… don’t worry, I’ll throw some crumbs and stuff down to you now and then.”

“Mandy seriously!” he said in a panic.

“Uh oh, it’s too late!” she said, smiling widely as his hips started to buck and he started to cum.

“Mandy!” he shouted in protest, even as orgasm rocked his body, “P-Please-“

“I feel it!” she said, her eyes going wide. It was a soft electric feeling in the back of her head, but also it was a sensation like… like she was a straw sticking into a thick milkshake. Eagerly she willed some of that vast reserve to her, slurping it up in her mind’s eye.

Her bra started growing tighter, and a moment later it snapped, the clasp breaking as she got bigger. She looked down at Richie, giggling as she sucked more and more of his size away. He was looking around in a panic as the blankets became coarser beneath him, sliding against his skin as she shrank away. Mandy couldn’t help herself, she drank deeply, a warm euphoric sense feeling her as his mass became hers. Her panties ripped off next, flying across the room and leaving her naked as the elastic couldn’t handle her new size.

“Holy shit,” she breathed, looking around the room. She had to be over seven feet tall now, and she could feel extra muscle throughout her body, Rich’s muscles, she realized. She couldn’t help but flex slightly, admiring her new Amazonian physique.

“Hey!” Rich’s squeaky voice called from the bed.

She blinked, having forgotten about him in the euphoria of drinking in his size. She knelt down, fighting down a giggle as the inches high Rich gawked up at her like she was a goddess.

“Y-You couldn’t have left me a little more than this?” he shouted, shivering slightly. It was cold at this size, he was learning.

“Sorry,” she said, “I got a little carried away.”

“Oh man,” he whimpered, looking around, “everything’s huge!”

His eyes went wide as her massive finger stretched towards him. It was the size of a tree, and when the digit made contact with him it easily knocked him over without even trying. He grunted as he fell over, looking up at the giantess angrily.

“Sorry,” she giggled, “it was too much to resist.” She licked her lips, “you know, I can still feel that little bit of size you have left. It’s like that last few drops of your drink at the bottom of a cup, it’s a little harder to get but if you suck at it with your straw enough-“

“Don’t you dare!” he shouted.

“What are you going to do about it?” she teased. “You’re toy sized now, but a little more concentration and I think we could get you to bug size… That tiny bit of extra mass you’ve got left won’t mean anything to me, but I’ll bet it’ll mean a LOT to you!”

She leaned down and picked up a sock from the floor, wrinkling her nose at it, “Ew, my gym sock…” A grin traced over her face as she turned back to him, “Well thanks for the size, Richie, but now that I have it I think I’ll just keep you in here from now on.”

He looked up at her fearfully, “Mandy no,” he whispered.

She continued giving him that evil look for a minute, then she burst out laughing. It went on a minute, then finally, he started laughing too, a mix of relief and genuine amusement coming over him. He watched as she balled up the sock and tossed it into a laundry basket on the far side of the room.

“Had you going,” she said with a smile. She sighed, “Thanks for letting me do this… it’s… it’s amazing,” she looked down at herself again, standing up and towering over everything in her room.

“You look great,” he said, awestruck by the titanic amazon.

She knelt down again, leaning over him with that enormous face that filled his vision. She licked her lips, looking down at his shrunken form. Her hand came for him again, and he felt her powerful fingers pinch his torso, lifting him up so she could examine him.

Rich gulped nervously, looking up at a dark brown eye half the size of his body, it was an unsettling feeling, literally being in someone’s hands… but if nothing else, her skin was warm, and her fingertips were soft even as she casually manipulated him.

“Itty bitty Richie,” she mused, “now what can the big bad Mandy do with you?” Her eyes lit up, “You ever look online and see what other guys with your condition get up to Richie?”

“Uhh, not really,” he lied nervously.

“Hmm…” Mandy said, a pouty expression coming over her face, “I think you have, and you’re just scared.” His world blurred as the giantess lowered him down to a glistening wet pussy, a tangle of black hair framing those waiting lips. “You’re not scared of a little pussy, are you Richie?”

He couldn’t respond, he knew Mandy well enough to know that she’d already made a decision, and he was staring into the glistening pink tunnel nervously and wondering if he’d survive it. He was startled, but not at all surprised, when the giant fingers holding him began forcing him forward. He gasped as he felt the slick outer lips pass over his shoulders, then his torso, and finally felt her fingers leave his feet, leaving him entirely trapped inside her.

“Squirm for me Richie!” Mandy said, flopping on the bed and causing it to creak under her increased weight. She eagerly began playing with herself, fingering her clit in a quick circular motion.

For Rich the effect was immediate, he was clenched by those powerful walls and nearly drowned as the strong smell of her sex overwhelmed him, sticking to his skin and soaking his body. He tried to move, not sure if he wanted to escape or go deeper, but every time he tried those walls of pure muscle squeezed against him again, shaking his world as Mandy brought herself to the edge of orgasm.

“Hold on Richie!” she cooed as she gave herself one final push, cumming with a shout that flooded his world and hugged him harder than anything ever had before.

Mandy collapsed on the bed, heaving. Idly her hand traced down, and she fumbled around near her pussy until she felt a tiny foot, gripping it gently she pulled the trapped Rich free. She giggled at his stunned expression, he was still slick with her juices and his hair stood up, and it gave her some satisfaction to know his nose and mouth had to be absolutely filled with her smell and taste.

“Richie,” she said softly, “earth to Richie…”

“Y-Yeah?” he sputtered, “I’m alive!”

“That was fun,” she giggled, “I’m going to give you some of your size back now, okay?”

He tried to hide his relief, he’d loved Mandy playing with him, but a part of him felt nervous for every minute she held on to his size without giving it back. She was clearly enjoying her Amazonian status, and the power she had over his tiny form.

The world seemed to contract, the walls of the massive bedroom getting closer. For Mandy it was like letting air out of a balloon, and while it didn’t feel bad exactly, she didn’t like letting Richie’s mass go.

“Hey, a little more?” Rich said, frowning as his growth stopped. He was maybe a foot and a half at best, Mandy was still tall enough to play for a basketball team, and was giving him a smug grin.

“Perfect snuggling size,” she said, poking his chest with her finger.

“What do you mean-“

He was cut off as he was swept up off his feet, and he grunted as he was pressed against her massive breasts. She laughed as he squirmed feebly in her grasp, and soon he was snuggled up against her like a teddy bear in spite of his best efforts to get away.

“Just relax,” she said softly, “let me hold you for a while.”

As she pulled a blanket up over them, he found that he didn’t mind it, maybe she could hold on to that size just a little longer… With a contented sigh she reached for a remote on her nightstand and flipped on a TV, snuggling him tight to her as she looked for something to watch.

Rich blinked awake, looking around the unfamiliar room. He sat up suddenly, realizing where he was as the night’s events came flooding back to him. He sighed with relief when he realized he was his normal height.

“Wakey wakey,” Mandy said, walking into the room wearing her usual skirt and t-shirt.

“You gave me my size back,” he said slowly.

She shrugged, “Were you worried I wouldn’t?”

“A little,” he admitted, a wry grin on his face.

“Fuck,” she laughed, “you must really think I’m hot if you came over to play with me thinking that.” She walked over and sat on the bed, handing him a paper plate with a poptart on it. “Your continental breakfast,” she said with a smirk, “eat up, we’ve got class in half an hour.” She wrinkled her nose again, and fought a chuckle, “also, you might want to take a quick shower… you still smell like my pussy.”

Rich was taking notes when a paper ball hit the back of his head. He grunted in annoyance and tried to ignore it, struggling to keep his attention on the lecture. A pencil started poking the back of his head, and he could smell that strawberry-mint on her breath as she leaned over.

“Richie,” Mandy whispered, “RICHIE!”

“What!?” he said finally.

“Are you doing anything after class?” she whispered.

“No, why?”

She just giggled.

He sighed and felt a pit form in his stomach. What on earth did she have planned?

He walked out of the lecture hall and felt someone grab his arm. Turning around he looked up to see Mandy’s smiling face, that gum of hers smacking in her mouth as she linked arms with him.

“Come on!” she said in a hushed tone.

As she led him through the building, he noticed she had a large duffel bag with her. Her gym bag maybe? Eventually they reached the end of a deserted hallway, Mandy seemed to peer around a moment to make sure they were alone, which just made him more suspicious.

“In here,” she hissed, pushing him into a broom closet. As soon as she had him inside, she locked it with a click.

“What do you want Mandy?” he asked.

“The other day I didn’t really get to do anything fun with your size,” she explained, “I didn’t have anything to wear, and it was kind of late anyways… so today? I want to take it to the gym.”

“Take my size,” he said hesitantly, “to the gym?”

“Yeah?” She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “It’s going to kick ass, I’m going to be huge, like Wonder Woman or something!” She unzipped the duffel bag, revealing a garishly colored oversized set of workout gear. She held up a pink spandex shirt and a massive sports bra. “I went and got this stuff so I’d have something to wear,” she explained

“So where do I fit into this?” he asked, eying the workout clothes nervously.

“Well, probably in this,” she said, waving the bra back and forth, “Once I get enough off of you to fit in it anyways.”

“What!?” He laughed, “come on, just work out at your normal size!” She gave him a sultry look, and before he could react, she took that strawberry mint gum and had stuck it right in his hair again. “Hey! What the hell?” He reached for it, but he was distracted by her motion as she got on her knees. There was a clinking noise as she began undoing his belt.

“Sorry about the gum Richie,” she said, “but I needed my mouth free for this next part.” She smiled up at him, “Unless… you didn’t want to come work out with me?”

He stared down at her, “damnit,” he muttered.

“Good boy,” she giggled, pulling his pants down.

He gasped as she got to work, her mouth enveloping him, her tongue working it’s way up and down as she rode her lips along his length. His knees buckled, and with a muted giggle her arms came up, steadying him. His eyes rolled back in his head as she brought him off, and the moment he did he watched the ceiling start to drift farther away as the familiar feeling of shrinking overtook him.

“Mmmm…” she said, separating from him. She swallowed his seed with a gulp as he passed below her in height, savoring both the taste and the surprised look on his face as she drained his mass and felt herself grow. He watched in awe as she grinned down at him, her clothes stretching, snapping, as she sucked his size away. His own clothing was hanging off him already, and he wondered how much of him she’d take this time even as his shirt collapsed around him.

He quickly realized he had another problem though, the gum Mandy had casually stuck to his hair was growing larger too, and he panicked as the strawberry mint flavor filled his senses. He was peeling against it, desperately trying to get it off of himself as it grew to be the size of his head, then as he shrank more he fell over, the gum like a sticky beanbag chair holding him in place. He squirmed feebly on top of it, the wet stickiness of the gum soaking him with her spit and trapping him. He gave up with a sigh, realizing that at this size even this wad of her chewed gum was stronger than he was, and the strawberry mint flavor filling his nostrils just served to drive the point home.

“Richie?” The giantess called, looking down by her feet. There was a loud tearing sound as her shirt finally gave up, falling to the floor of the storage closet.

“Mandy!” he shouted as loud as he could. He didn’t think she could hear him, with all of his size her head was nearly touching the ceiling, and while he was a lot louder than he’d have thought when he was tiny, he quickly realized she was just too far away. He sighed and leaned back, stuck in a wad of this goddess’s gum while she glanced around her massive feet, hoping to spot the bug sized man.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, a shocked smile coming over her face, “Is that you stuck in my-“ her hands covered her mouth and she laughed for a good minute. “Okay, Okay,” she wheezed, “I’m really sorry, here let me get you out of that.”

Those giant fingers reached down, giving him a new perspective on how much smaller he was. Last time she’d left him a few inches, this time he was small enough that she was able to pinch his whole body between her thumb and forefinger. Those enormous digits gripped him and, with a sucking sound, ripped him free of the strawberry-mint blob. Grabbing a tissue from a nearby shelf, she casually wadded up the gum that had easily overpowered him, and tossed into a wastebasket in the corner.

“Now you wait here while I get dressed,” she said with a smile. She put him on the top of a shelf full of cleaning supplies, and it felt like being placed on the top of a skyscraper as the titanic woman began putting on the upsized clothing she’d brought.

“What do you think?” She asked with a smile, posing for him.

“You look amazing,” he breathed, and she did. The workout gear clung to her like a second skin, accentuating her curves and shining slightly in the light from the overhead lamp.

“Now the only question,” she mused, sticking his clothes and backpack into her duffel bag, “is where does a goddess like me keep her favorite boytoy?” She snapped her fingers, “I know!”

Those fingers reached for him again, each digit the size of a train car and utterly impossible to escape. He was pinched by the soft fingertips and lifted through the air, the vertigo and sudden drop below him making him nauseous as Mandy brought him to her chest.

“Somewhere nice and soft,” she said quietly, pulling the sports bra away from her chest.

The fingers released him, and he screamed, flailing in the air as he fell what felt like a hundred feet towards her exposed cleavage. He hit her breasts and bounced on them slightly, shocked that he’d apparently made the landing without being hurt at all. He tried to stop himself from tumbling further, but as he rolled over that soft landscape, he found himself being drawn to that dark canyon between the massive breasts. With one last scream he tumbled in, quickly becoming wedged between the two mountainous globes.

“See you after the gym!” she said, letting the bra snap back into place.

Rich’s world jiggled once, then became calm. He was compressed on all sides by her massive breasts, his only sensation the warmth around him and the steady drum of her heartbeat echoing around him.

Mandy loved walking around with Rich’s size. At over seven feet, and with the bulk to match, she felt like a goddess, towering over the mortals around her. People stared, got out of her way even. As she made her way to the campus gym, she passed one other woman who was similarly proportioned, and they shared a knowing smile as they passed. Briefly Mandy wondered where she was keeping the guy who’s height she was wearing around.

The gym was another magical experience. Rich was a scrawny guy, short and not particularly muscular, but with his added mass she felt like a superhero, easily lifting weights she would never even dream of otherwise. Eager to take advantage of this she began pressing herself, feeling the ache in her muscles as she added plates to the bar.

She wasn’t sure how long she spent on the weight bench, but she had a good sheen of sweat worked up when she walked towards the treadmills to begin her cardio workout.

For Rich the giant breasts around him had begun to sweat with each of her motions, and he found himself struggling to maintain his position as the warm skin grew slick with her earthy smelling perspiration. Trapped in his dark prison he wasn’t sure what was going on outside, only that they had to be in the gym.

He fought his way higher and almost cried out in triumph over the small progress, when the world began to bounce up and down. Mandy casually jogged on the treadmill, her increased weight making a thud every time her feet made contact, and as her breasts bounced up and down the movement, combined with the slick surface of her sweaty skin, quickly forced Rich deeper and deeper into her cleavage. The movement and the wet breasts against him were starting to feel… good?

Rich gasped as he realized he was becoming aroused, and as the titanic breasts bounced up and down to the rhythm of the giantess’s footsteps, the flesh around him rubbed against his sensitive manhood. He moaned in pleasure and tried to reach for it, but he was being bounced up and down through the slick breasts so quickly that he couldn’t. Up and down, sliding against him, up and down, each bounce like a long slow stroke, up and down…

He shouted as he came, spraying his seed into the dark void of the boobs, his cum quickly washed away by the rivers of sweat pouring out of Mandy’s breasts as she ran on the treadmill.

“What a fucking workout!” Mandy exclaimed. She was completely covered in sweat when she walked into her house, duffel bag over her shoulder. With a flourish she ripped her top off, exposing the soaked sports bra. Rich blinked slightly as pinpricks of light filtered through the material, then shielded his face from the sudden brightness as Mandy reached inside, fumbling her giant fingers around for her.

“Whoa,” she breathed, looking at his limp and sweat soaked form, “What was that like for you?” She giggled slightly as his head lifted to stare at her, “D-Did you have fun?” she asked uncertainly

“Fuck yeah,” he breathed, giving her a thumbs up.

“I’m glad,” she said softly, “I just had a feeling that a guy like you might… enjoy an experience like that.”

She placed him on the ground, the carpet fibers coming up to his knees as the goddess stood back up to her full height. She had a brief moment of concentration flash over her face, and then the world started rushing back to meet him. He frowned as he passed her knees, something was wrong, he felt an aching, a burning, in his arms and legs. It grew more intense as he got bigger, and he wobbled on his feet as he finally stopped growing.

“Lookout!” Mandy said in a panic, and before he could tumble over forwards she stepped up and caught him, slowly easing him onto his feet and letting him lean against her for support.

“I don’t know what’s wrong,” he moaned as the soreness rocked his body, “I feel so weak suddenly, like I just-“

“Lifted a bunch of weights and ran a few miles on a treadmill?” Mandy asked, biting her lower lip.

“Yeah,” he said. His eyes went wide as he made the connection, “So when you’re using my mass, my size… you’re also-“

“Using your muscles I guess,” she laughed, “and my workout routine was probably a bit much for them.” She slowly guided him over to the couch and lowered him down onto it. Looking down at his pained expression she tried to think of what to do, “Well,” she said finally, “look on the bright side, if I’m working your muscles out all the time, you’ll probably get ripped, right?”

“I feel like I’m going to die,” he moaned.

“It’s just delayed onset muscle soreness you big baby,” she said with a smile, “here, let me take care of you.”

Mandy pulled a blanket over him and flipped the TV on, handing him the remote while she went to the kitchen. When she came back, she had a glass of water and a pair of painkillers, which he eagerly took, and next she brought him a cup of yogurt and a spoon.

“Do you need me to feed you?” She asked, a smirk teasing the corner of her mouth.

“I think I can manage,” he said, returning the smile as he took the spoon.

She sighed and sat down next to the couch, the stale odor of her drying sweat filling his nostrils. The two of them sat there for a moment, letting the old sitcom rerun on the TV fill the air.

“Thanks for letting me do that,” she said finally, “Letting me have your size for the day I mean, I had an awesome time.” She paused, “I know it was probably pretty freaky, and I’ve always been kind of… mischievous with you-“

“Mischievous?” He asked with a laugh, “is that what we’re calling it?”

“Whatever,” she said, rolling her eyes with a smile, “you always stuck around for more.”

“I guess I did, didn’t I?” he said, sighing and leaning back on the pillow.

“You want to know what I think?” she said, turning to look at him, “I think you like a girl that pushes you around a bit, that shrinks you and shoves you down her tits while she works out, I think having a beautiful girl who does stuff like that to you is a dream come true.”

“Well, someone has a high opinion of herself,” he laughed, wincing as the exertion stung his sore muscles.

“I didn’t hear a denial,” she said.

“I don’t think I denied anything,” he chuckled.

“Well boytoy,” she mused, “if I’m going to be working out with your muscles, you’re probably going to want to up your protein intake. After we shower up, we can go to the store and pick you out a whey powder.”

“Sounds fun,” he grimaced, “but I don’t know if I can get upstairs to your bathroom.”

“Hmm…” she thought a minute, “well, I could always just wash you off in the sink.”

He frowned, “What do you-“

She giggled as she pulled the blanket back, revealing his naked body, “Just relax,” she said, “I’ll have you back down to a more manageable size in no time.”

Rich tried to focus on taking notes, but his mind was on other things than classes. He shifted in his chair slightly, feeling how much tighter his clothing was, particularly around the arms. Mandy’s theory on using his muscles had been proven correct over the past few weeks, and he was the beneficiary of at least part of Mandy’s gym visits. It was odd having more defined muscles even though he technically didn’t work out, but he couldn’t say he minded it.

He let her shrink him almost every day now, and she loved strolling through campus as the towering amazon as much as he loved being her tiny toy. Sometimes she’d take him with her, tucking him in her underwear and soaking him with her sweat as she pushed herself, and sometimes she’d leave him at her house. He’d found that watching movies at an inch tall was his favorite cinematic experience, and exploring the massive landscape of her house was an adventure in and of itself. On one particularly adventurous weekend when they hadn’t had any plans, he’d even committed to staying small all the way until their classes resumed on Monday, and he still fantasized about the wild games and sexual antics he’d experienced with Mandy as a towering amazon goddess.

A ball of wadded paper hit the back of his head, interrupting his thoughts. He fought a smile and forced himself not to turn around. A moment later he smelled that familiar strawberry mint smell and turned around, catching her in the act, her wadded gum in her hand, reaching for the back of his head.

“Looking for a waste basket?” he whispered with a smile. She scowled, pulling back and awkwardly wrapping the chewed gum in a wrapper before putting it in her pocket. “Getting slow Mandy,” he teased, turning back to the lecture.

“Let’s hope not,” she whispered, “how can you focus on this lecture with the fitness competition this afternoon?”

He shrugged, “Well, I don’t really have to compete in it,” he said with a smile.

A water bottle landed on his desk with a thud, and he looked up at her curiously.

“Stay hydrated,” she ordered. “I don’t know if it matters, but why take the chance?”

“I don’t know,” he said, pretending to regard the bottle, “I’m just not thirsty…”

She glared daggers at him as he slowly unscrewed the cap, chuckling the entire time as he took a drink.

Mandy walked up to the competition sign up tent, towering at over seven feet tall thanks to Rich’s size donation an hour earlier. The tiny man himself was pressed against her boob, a secret little good luck charm.

The competition was being held at a large outdoor running track by one of the local high schools. It was a somewhat unusual event, like the gym attendant had told her it seemed that the scientists running it were more concerned with data collection than anything else.

“And your MTP partner, your support,” a female doctor asked, taking Mandy’s blood pressure, “does he ever display reluctance, tell you he is afraid?”

“At first,” She said, “but these days I think he looks forward to it as much as I do.”

“That’s interesting,” the doctor said, “Did you bring him with you?”

Mandy’s face went red, “Yeah, but he’s in a somewhat… intimate spot, so I don’t want to get him out right now.”

The doctor gave a knowing smile and nodded, “You’re ah, not the first woman who’s told me that today.”

Mandy looked around at the competition and frowned. The entire field was full of amazons, all recipients of their own support’s mass, and from the look of things some of those guys had had a lot more to give than Richie had.

Somehow, it didn’t bother her as much as it might have at the beginning. She smiled and decided she’d do her best.

Mandy raced the other amazons around the track, struggling to keep up. She grunted with exertion as she forced her way by one of her competitors, her adrenaline pumping. She fought down a laugh, this was everything she’d hoped it would be, she was here competing among these massive amazons, all of them performing nigh impossible physical feats.

Rich felt his world lift, and then jerk back down, forcing him deeper into her sweaty sports bra as she leapt a hurdle. He couldn’t’ see what was going on, but from the way his world jiggled up and down and the way the sweat swelled around him he knew she was giving it her all.

Mandy grunted as she completed a deadlift, the scientists judging the competition clapped as she lowered the bar back to the ground.

Mandy stumbled into her car, feeling completely spent. She cranked the air conditioning, and then, with a look around, slowly reached into her top to fish out her tiny boyfriend.

“Did we win?” he asked eagerly, squirming, naked, in her palm.

“Not even close,” she laughed, “some of those girls got their size from freaking bodybuilders or something, I swear.”

“Oh,” he said, “Sorry I didn’t have more-“

“Oh, cut that out,” she laughed, “Look, we got something.” She held up a check the researchers had given her, “It’s not a lot,” she said, “but we could go on vacation or something.”

He shrugged, “better than nothing, for sure.”

“Hey,” she said, “I feel like a winner, that’s enough.”

“Do you want to go back to your place and celebrate?” he asked with a smile.

“Fuck yes,” she said, grinning as she stuffed him back down her top.

“Where oh where is itty bitty Richie,” The giantess said, stomping through her living room. She was in her sweat-soaked underwear and bare feet, she’d offered to go clean herself off before playing this particular game, but Rich had insisted he preferred her like this.

She glanced around, her eyes lingering on the obvious hiding spots. The end table? No, too easy. The couch? She smirked, he’d get tangled up in dust bunnies and get stuck… No, he had to be-

“Gotcha!” She shouted excitedly, seeing the movement by the TV cabinet.

Rich looked around in a panic, deciding that a long run across the open expanse of carpet was a bad strategy. The only option he saw as those giant feet stepped closer was to duck behind the massive wooden structure, but he stopped himself just short of tripping into the exposed glue trap wedged behind it.

“Oh shit,” she giggled, “It looks like someone tiny-proofed some of the easier hiding spots!”

“You cheating bitch!” he yelled with a laugh.

Her sweaty toes came towards him, gripping him tightly as her stale and musky foot lifted him up to her hand. Those strong fingers curled around him, making any hope of escape impossible.

“Itty bitty Richie loses,” she teased, “looks like big bad Mandy gets to keep his size.”

“No!” he said mockingly, “anything but that!”

“Yep,” she said, bringing him closer to her face, “I’m keeping it forever! Get used to mouse-life.”

He rolled his eyes and laughed, “better than when you threatened it last time when I was bug sized, I guess.”

“Yeah,” she mused, “and you need to be just a little bigger for this next part anyways.”

He felt himself grow slightly in her hand as she returned a few inches of his size, bringing him fully up to a respectable six inches. Her mouth came down on him, her lips closing around his waiting erection. He gritted his teeth, pushing involuntarily against her face as her tongue darted out, teasing his tip as those lips ground back and forth, driving him wild. She hummed happily, and the vibration caused his eyes to roll back in his head.

She grinned, enjoying his helplessness as she used her mouth to drive him closer. The smallest flick of her tongue, the slow movement of her lips, it was all too much for him, and even as his body flexed and arced, he was utterly powerless to do anything except squirm in her hands, against her skin.

He began his orgasm with a final shout, spraying into the black abyss of her mouth, a small white load she wouldn’t even notice. She swallowed it with an exaggerated gulp anyway, pulling him away to make sure he’d get a good view of it.

Slowly, she brought him down to the floor, laying his panting form across the carpet. Stepping back, she let go of his size, letting it flood back into him. Soon he was laying on her floor, naked and still covered in her sweat from the fitness competition earlier that day. Mandy walked over to him, standing like a triumphant goddess over his heaving form.

“Let’s get cleaned up,” she said with a smile, extending a hand to help him up.

As he got to his feet she giggled, “So Richie…”

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Do you have like, a summer job or anything lined up?”

“Yeah,” he said, “but I don’t start it until a couple weeks after finals, why?”

“Just thinking,” she said, hugging him closer, “once we’re done with classes… you could take a little vacation, if you get my drift. Go… away, for a few weeks.”

“W-Weeks?” He asked nervously.

“We’ll talk,” she said, giggling at his reaction. “Seriously, it’ll be fun.”

“Maybe I could use a vacation,” he mused, looking at that sultry grin, “Yeah,” he said with a smile, “let’s talk about it.”

The two of them laughed as they walked upstairs together.

Chapter End Notes:
Intended as a one shot, just an idea I had that I couldn't get out of my head. Hope everyone enjoyed!