- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Heres the next chapter, the results from the strawpoll were basically a 3 way tie, so I combined some of them. 
Please leave a review and let me know what you think. More reviews = more motivation to write faster.



Cindy burst through the door and slammed it behind her. She saw her daughter Mandy sitting on the couch and stumbled over to her. She noticed her daughter's chest had grown significantly since she last saw her, and thought that might be a clue as to why her clothes were feeling so tight and she wasn't feeling so good.

“Mandy, I think I’m growing. Did it hurt when it happened to you?” Cindy asked. But before Mandy could respond, Cindy let out a loud moan, and started to grow. Her breasts expanded rapidly, quickly causing her bra to snap. But that wasn't the only part of her to grow.

“Mom!” Mandy cried and stood up in shock as she watched her mom grow.

Cindy’s entire body expanded, her breasts at a faster rate than the rest of her body. Her clothes got tighter and tighter, and she was forced to tear them off. She grew and grew, until her head hit the ceiling, forcing her to bend over.

By the time it stopped, she stood hunched over with her lower back touching their 9 foot ceiling, which made her about a total of 18 feet tall. And her breasts, which were not small to begin with, now were each much larger than her head. 


“Oh my god! Mom! You're huge!” Mandy said in shock.

“I dont know whats going on, I heard about breast growth, but nothing like this!” Cindy said as she looked at her new body.  “Wait, where's your brother? I didn't squish him, did I?” She said looking around her, worried.

“Hes ok, he's right here.” Mandy said, pulling Jake out from her cleavage and holding him up to her mom. Cindy reached her pinky finger out for Mandy to set Jake on, and brought him up to her face.

“Oh my poor baby, you look even smaller now.” She cooed at her speck of a step son on her finger.

Jake looked up at his enormous step mother. All he could think was that she was a goddess now. Each of her beautiful eyes were large enough to be a pool for him, her lips large enough to be a bed, and, as he tilted his head down her body, her breasts large enough to crush cities if they were on his scale.

The tiny man and the amazonian woman stared at each other for a moment, both seemingly in a daze, before snapping out of it by Mandy calling for their attention.

“Hey mom? You’re leaking.” She said, pointing to her mothers enormous breasts.

“What?” Cindy said, confused and looking down. She was shocked to see a trail of milk dripping from her nipples. She gasped and reached down to grab her breasts, but as she grabbed her milky tits, she remembered Jake was still on her hand and pulled away.

She checked to make sure she hadn't hurt him, and giggled as she saw the state he was in.

Jake had clutched his step mothers finger tightly as she had grabbed her own breasts, and when he came into contact with her tit, a tidal wave of milk had splashed over him.

Now he was covered in breast milk, and Cindy was giggling at him. But Jake was too concerned to get angry at her. When the milk had splashed over him, he had accidentally swallowed a mouthful of it. It wasn't the idea of swallowing his step mothers breast milk that made him so concerned, although he wasn't too pleased about that, but the fact that it had tasted so…divine.

“Sorry sweetie, I'll help you wash up later. I think we need to call a doctor over to see what's happened to me. And I don't think I can fit through the front door anymore.” Cindy said.