- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short chapter. The votes from last chapter are very close. Ill write the growth sequence next chapter, but with how close the votes are, Ill wait a few more days before I call it and pick the winner. 




Cindy sat at her desk, bored. She was a secretary for a department manager of a construction company, which usually kept her pretty busy. She had been running late, and was worried he would be mad at her, but luckily he wasn't there when she finally did show up. Unluckily, he never showed up at all, and he hasnt left her any message saying he was out sick.

So after a few emails and calls telling people he was out and that he would have to call them back later, she just sat there doing nothing. Maybe she should just leave early.

Meanwhile, Mr. Thompson was fighting for his life. He had shrunk first thing this morning after getting into the office. Standing at what he estimated to be an eighth of an inch tall, he knew he would have a hard time getting help.

So when his secretary Cindy walked in, he knew she was his only hope. And that is how he found himself, after several hours of walking and climbing, clinging to the back of her shirt, just a few feet from the top of it. His plan was to climb the back of her neck, using the tiny hairs there as handholds, and make his way over to her ear.

Unfortunately, as soon as he made it past her shirt, and secured himself on the tiny hairs on her neck, she stood up.

“Well, I guess leaving a little early isn't a big deal. Its not like I have anything to do.” Cindy said out loud. “And I can get to the gym early before the after work crowd gets there.”

She collected her things, and left for the gym. She had brought a workout outfit with her, so she was able to change into her booty shorts, and sports bra at the gym.

After changing, she decided to warm up on the treadmill.

Mr. Thompson was not having a good day. After his secretary had started moving, it was all he could do to just hold on, and he hadn't been able to get any closer towards her ear. He groaned as he saw that she had decided to start out on the treadmill. He adjusted his grip, and prepared for the worse.

Cindy wasnt a fan of too much cardio, but she knew it was important. So after about 10 minutes of running, and building up a bit of a sweat, she hopped off and went to do some kettle bell squats.

Mr. Thompson was thanking god for her finally finishing running and doing something that requires much less bouncing around like squats. While he was doing this, he didnt see the giant bead of sweat rolling straight for him.

He screamed as he was swept up in it, and pulled away from his handholds. He slid agonizingly slow down her back with the bead of salty water. He looked down and saw he was heading straight towards her shorts.

He desperately reached for the lip of her shorts, but failed to stop himself before he slipped into darkness and between her cheeks.

Cindy always liked doing squats. She liked feeling the burn in her glutes as she bent down and then squeezed them as she stood up straight. She could feel the beads of sweat dripping down her body, but kept pushing herself to do more.

Mr. Thompson was staring in horror at the sight of his secretary's brown eye. It looked like a Sarlacc pit, ready to eat him. And every time Cindy squatted and stood up, her massive butt cheeks seemed to push him closer and closer to it. He tried to claw his way out, but there was too much sweat. The heat and humidity of her ass was almost suffocating him. Combine that with the smell of being so close to her asshole, and he did his best to not breathe through his nose.

With her next squat, he felt himself crash into her asshole. He flailed wildly, trying to kick himself away from it, but his foot slipped through the hole, and it began to suck him in.

“No! Oh God no! Please Cindy! No!” He screamed madly. But there was nothing he could do. Soon his screams were cut off as he disappeared through his secretary's backdoor.

Cindy stopped her workout as she felt something weird going on between her butt cheeks. She discreetly grabbed her reat and pinched and pulled at her shorts, thinking it was just a wedgie. That seemed to fix it, as the sensation soon disappeared.

She shrugged to herself. It must have been a wedgie, but for some odd reason, it had felt really good. Weird, but good.

Cindy spent the next 45 minutes going through her normal workout routine before finishing up and grabbing her things to leave. She stayed in her workout clothes, deciding she would just shower and change out of them back home. As she got in the car, she started to feel odd. Her whole body was starting to feel hot. Hotter than it did when she was working out.

“What's going on?” She wondered. Starting the car, she drove home, but the whole way there, she started feeling weirder and weirder. When her house was in view, she began to notice that her clothes were starting to feel very tight.

Chapter End Notes:




Dont forget to vote if you want to influence what happens