- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone that voted. Feel free to keep voting or adding additional options. I will keep checking back on it. 

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you hope to see happen. 




“Oh Jake! This is terrible!” Cindy said as she snatched Jake out of Mandys hand and snuggled him to her cheek. “You poor thing! Don't you worry, I will take good care of you.”

Jake tried to push himself away from his step mothers cheek as she rubbed it against him but had no luck. “It's ok, just put me down please.” He said as he struggled.

“Oh, sorry dear.” She said as she pulled him away from her face and set him down on the kitchen table. “How are you feeling?”

“I feel fine. But…what am I supposed to do now? I can't go back to college like this. What kind of life can I have like this?” Jake said sadly.

“Oh baby! They'll find a cure soon. And your sister and I will take good care of you until then.” She said, “Right, Mandy?”

“That's right. I can set up one of my old doll houses for you. It'll be fun!” She said with a grin. “But it seems like you wont be able to call me Mousey anymore. Now that you're as small as my pinky toe.”

“Don't tease him Mandy, he can't help that hes so tiny now.” Cindy chided.

“Oh its just a little payback for him teasing me for being short our whole life.” Mandy explained. “I'm just kidding.”

“Well, how about you go get that dollhouse for him now.” Her mom said. Mandy nodded and ran off to go find it.

Jake looked up at his step mom as she gazed down at him with concern. “This sucks.” He said with defeat.

“Oh baby, I know. But It'll be ok.” She said reassuringly. She leaned forward towards him and puckered her lips.

Jake put his arms up in defense as her massive lips collided with him in a kiss. His step mom's lips were as big as he was, and her lipstick was sticky. As she pulled away, Jake was pulled along with her, stuck to her bottom lip.

As he rose into the air, her lips slightly separated, and Jake started to slip. He quickly reached out his arms and grabbed her bottom lip, his arms extending into her mouth and getting coated in the saliva of his inner lip.

“Mom! Help!” He yelled in fear. The sight of her cavernous mouth scared him. He saw the pink monster of her tongue undulate in her mouth. Strands of saliva extending from her teeth to the roof of her mouth. Her uvula hanging above the deep pit down her throat and into her stomach.

Luckily, he was quickly plucked off of her lips and held in the safety of Cindy’s hand.

“Oh I'm sorry dear. I guess I need to be more careful now.” She said with a giggle,

“It's ok. I'm fine.” He said, trying to forget the sight of her mouth as he shook the saliva off his arms.

Just then Mandy came back into the room, carrying a large dollhouse she used to play with when she was younger. She placed it on the table and smiled at Jake.

“Here you go. It's basically a mansion!” She said with a grin.

Cindy put Jake in front of the dollhouse and he looked up at it. It was massive. The handle for the front door seemed to be 20 feet tall.

“I can't live here! It's way too big.” He complained.

Mandy’s grin turned to a look of disappointment. “Oh, well I guess you are a lot smaller than my barbies. But I don't have anything smaller for you.”

“Hmmm.” Came Cindy's voice. “Oh, I have an idea.” She hurried to the garage and came back a moment later with a small cube shaped clear cage with a grated top.

“Remember that beta fish you used to have? I kept its tank, and its perfect sized for you. And its clear so we can keep an eye on you.” She said as she set it down next to him and took off the top.

“Mom, I don't want to be in a cage.” Jake protested. But Cindy grabbed him and dropped him inside anyway.

“See? Its perfect size for you. And don't worry, Ill make some comfy cushions for you to sit and sleep on.” Then she bent towards the cage until her mouth was taking up the entire top of it and whispered. “And a container for you to go potty in too.”

Jake blushed at the idea of having to go to the bathroom in a bucket and have his step mom dispose of it. “Can I just sleep in my bed, and have you put a ladder on the toilet for when I need to go?”

Mandy laughed at that. “What? And have a bed bug eat you? Or you fall into the toilet? What if you fell in there without me knowing? I don't exactly inspect the toilet before I sit down and go. Do I have to describe what would happen next?”

“Your sister's right. That would be much too dangerous.” Cindy agreed.

The graphic scene Mandy had described made him reluctantly agree to the cage and the bucket.

“But I don't have to be in here all day, right?” Jake asked.

“Oh no, just when we aren't watching you.” Cindy said as she picked him up and handed him to Mandy.

“How about you two watch TV while I get things ready for Jake and then cook dinner?” Cindy asked. She was secretly excited to make a little room for Jake. She always doted on her kids, and now that Jake was so small and helpless, her motherly instincts were in full blast.

Mandy nodded and carried Jake over to the couch and plopped him on her lap, before grabbing the remote and putting on one of her shows.

Jake sat down and leaned back against her flat stomach. He looked up at her face as she watched TV. He hadn't had much time since he shrank to sit down and collect his thoughts until now. The past few hours were a whirlwind of running around and trying to figure out what to do.

His step sister's face was so far away from him. She was so massive now. The tiny little girl that got mistaken for a middle schooler was now so big that she could overpower him with just her little finger.

He remembered what she said about bed bugs and falling into the toilet. He then started thinking about all the dangers he could face now at his new size.

Instead of paying attention to the TV, he just sat there having a mini panic attack.

Suddenly he was covered by a massive finger. He looked up at Mandy's face again, but she was still focused on the television. She must have just rested her finger on him to make sure he was still there and safe.

The weight and warmth of her finger seemed to calm him down. He took deep breaths and hugged her finger.

“It's ok. It's going to be ok.” He said, trying to reassure himself.

Chapter End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Next chapter will be out at the end of the week.