- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The fun stuff starts this chapter. Make sure to comment if you enjoy this story, and please go and vote in this strawpoll to help me decide what happens in the future.
https://strawpoll.com/polls/40Zmdr1KMga




Jake spotted the chair that he referred to as ‘the bored man chair’ that every clothing store had and made a beeline to it and sat down. He had been dragged to the mall by Mandy so she could go shopping. She didn't have a car, and he was too afraid of her hitting something to let her borrow his car. So now he is stuck in this chair for the foreseeable future. Closing his eyes, he tried to make the time to go by faster.

A while later, he heard the click clacking of Mandys high heels as she walked over to him. She always wore at least 3” heels to try and hide her short stature.

“Ok, I'm ready to go now.” She said holding up two shopping bags full of clothes with a smile.

Jake groaned like an old man as he stood up out of the chair. He noticed that Mandys head almost reached his chin. Which was much taller than she usually was.

“Jeez, you really need to cool it on those tall heels. It's getting ridiculous.” Jake said as he walked past her towards the exit. “Comon, let's get home.”

Mandy looked down at her open toed heels before looking back and giving him a puzzled look before following behind him.

As Jake walked, he pulled up his pants, which seemed to be saggin a bit. He regretted not wearing a belt. He had probably lost weight with all the laying around the house he had been doing. He had heard that being depressed after breakups made a lot of people either lose or gain weight, depending on how they handled it.

As he left the store and walked to the parking lot, he had to hold his pants up with one hand, as they seemed to want to fall right off him. He really did need to start eating more regularly.

“Uh, Jake?” Mandy said behind him.

“What?” Jake said, turning around to see what she wanted. He was greeted by the sight of her neck, and just stood staring for a moment before looking up to her eyes. “What the fuck?”

“Oh my god. You got it. The shrinking thing. You're shorter than me now!” Mandy said, half concerned, half amused.

“No fucking way.” Jake said, still in shock. But much to his concern, he noticed that her face was getting farther away. “Oh god. It's still going! We need to get home!”

Jake turned and ran to his car, holding onto his pants as he did, trying to keep them from falling off. It was getting more and more difficult as he went. His shirt was starting to hand down past his knees. When he got to the car, he struggled to fish his keys out of his pocket.

As he struggled, he heard the familiar click clacking of his sister's heels as she walked up behind him, but now it was much louder.

“Jake.” Boomed her surprisingly loud voice.

“What!” He said, frustrated by not being able to get his keys. He turned around and looked straight at a pair of knees.

“I don't think you can drive Jake.” Said Mandy above him.

Jake looked up, and up, to see Mandy looking down at him. The amusement in her face was gone, now she just looked shocked. Jake let go of his pants, and they fell off of him. His shirt now covered his entire body.

But Mandy’s face was still getting further away. Jake looked back at her legs and saw them rising up on either side of him. Soon, Jakes slipped through the collar of his shirt. He stepped forward to escape the mound of clothes, and stood between Mandy’s legs.

He was only up to her ankles now. And still shrinking.

“Jake, what's going on?” Mandy asked, concern in her voice.

“I…I…” He stammered as he watched her feet grow next to him. But it wasn't her that was growing. It was him shrinking to below the height of her heels. He was now small enough to walk underneath them.

He reached a size that put him even with her toes, and finally stopped shrinking. He must have been under an inch tall!

He stood staring at Mandy's bare toes. He could see every detail. The tiny chips in her light blue nail polish, the grooves in her toe prints. Her toes wiggled slightly as they stood and it made him shiver at seeing such powerful toes move like that.

Suddenly two peach colored pillars pinched his entire body and he screamed as he flew up into the air, before being dropped on a squishy peach platform.

Mandy had picked him up and dropped him on her palm in front of her face. He stared at her massive face, taking in all the details. Her plump pink lips, her hazel eyes with dark eye shadow. Her light brown hair with thick rope like strands dangling in front of her face.

“I think I have to drive now.” Mandy said.

That snapped him out of his daze. “Mandy! You have to take me to the hospital!” He shouted.

“Um, ok. Uh, hold on.” She said as she closed her fist around him. She bent down and grabbed his keys, unlocking his door and throwing his pile of clothes into the car before sitting down and dropping Jake on the car seat between her legs.

“Ok, I'll get you to the hospital, don't worry.” She said as she started the car and started to drive.

Jake fell onto he butt as the car started moving. He was surrounded on two sides by huge flesh walls of Mandy’s thighs, and behind him was a wall of denim of her shorts.

The ride went pretty smoothly, except for once when she slammed on the breaks quickly. When she moved her leg to hit the break, her thighs collided, squishing Jake in the process. When she moved her legs apart and freed him, she started apologizing profusely but he waved it off and said he was fine. If anything, being cushioned in her soft thighs had prevented him from being shot forward and colliding with a wall and getting seriously hurt. 


When they got to the hospital, Mandy picked him up and carried him inside, hiding him in her closed fist. “I don't want people staring, sorry about the dark.” She whispered to her fist as she went up to the front desk in the emergency room. 


“Um, hi. I think my brother got that shrinking disease.” She said to the nurse behind the counter.

“Ok, we've had a few of those people come in, but there's not much we can do to help. Where is he? Too embarrassed to come inside?” The nurse asked, looking around. 


“Um, no, hes uhhh… well, he's right here.” She replied, placing Jake on the counter, while using her hands to block the sight of him from everyone else besides the nurse in the room.

The nurse's eyes went wide and she leaned forward to get a better look at Jake. The massive face of a stranger getting close to him made him back up until he was leaning on the protective wall of his step sister's hand.

“Oh, no. Not another.” She said as she picked up the phone and started talking to what Jake assumed was a doctor.

After getting off the phone, she stood up and walked around the desk. “Follow me please.”

The nurse led Mandy and Jake to a room down the hall and had them wait until a doctor came in.

The doctor was an Indian woman who looked to be in her 30’s. Jake barely noticed her face, as the doctor had enormous breasts. After a brief stare, he tore his eyes away and looked at her face. The last thing he needed to do was have a giant doctor that could help him think he was a pervert. She introduced herself as Dr.Patel and sat down in front of them.

“I know this is scary for you both, but you did the right thing by coming here. It was very lucky that your sister was there when you shrank, who knows what would have happened if nobody saw you shrink.” Dr. Patel said.

“Oh gosh, that could have been bad. If I didn't see him shrink, how would I notice him? He would have had to jump on my toes.” She said wide eyed, before a quick smirk appeared on her face as she imagined her ‘big’ step brother having to climb onto her toes to get her attention. But she quickly hid the smirk, knowing that this was a serious matter. “Can you fix him?”

The doctor sighed, “Not at this time, no. But we are working very hard to find preventative measures. It hasn't hit the mainstream news yet, but this virus seems to have evolved. Its getting more contagious, and the effects are getting stronger.”

“So wait, I'm stuck like this?” Jake asked from Mandy's palm.

“I'm sorry, but this virus is new and evolving, we don't have a cure yet. On the brightside, its not fatal.” She said to Jake before turning back to Mandy. “You might experience some symptoms soon too. But don't worry, so far we have not seen women shrink. Just grow.” She said as she casually gestured to her chest.

“Oh, wow. Um, ok.” Mandy said. She had forgotten about the effects of the disease on women until now, and was excited by the prospect of finally being able to fill out even an A cup.

Ignoring the last comment, Jake kept pushing for help. “So what are you gonna do? Is there anything I need to take? And trial procedures I can sign up for?”

“No, nothing like that. Right now all you can do is wait. You are the smallest patient I have seen so far, so I expect you will have to rely heavily on your family for now.” She explained. “I recommend you stay in the presence of a normal sized person at all times, and be kept in a sealed container when not being watched. There are many dangers in this world for someone your size. Even bugs are a threat.”

“Wait, a container? Like a cage? I need to be kept in a cage?” Jake yelled in disbelief.

“Only when someone isn't watching out for you. Remember, your safety is more important than your pride.” She said before looking at Mandy. “Do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor, I'll make sure he's safe.” Mandy replied seriously. The doctor nodded and got up to leave. She gave them her card and told them to call if anything happened before escorting them back to the entrance.

Mandy carried him back to the car and held him in front of her face. “Well, I guess we need to tell mom.”

Chapter End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please comment and/or vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/40Zmdr1KMga