- Text Size +

Marla had forgotten her sons were in her crevices when she woke up the next morning. She remembered after she blew farts into the toilet and began to pee that she remembered she had shrunk her sons. She gasped and fished them out with a tiny fishnet.

“I’m so sorry about last night. I lost control of myself. But you two felt so fucking good inside mommy. I hope you taste as good,” she said as she washed them out in the sink.

She kept her sons in her shirt during the day, allowing them to suck on her nipples before she began preparing dinner for her and Amanda. When the time came, Marla decided that she was going to eat Joey and she would let her daughter eat James.

Both tinies were scared when they heard Amanda’s voice as she came into the house. James was clearly more scared as he had been put in a plate of million-dollar pasta and mixed in it. Marla then brought the plates over to the table and the two giantess women sat next to each other and began eating dinner.

Joe was having a hard time getting free of the layer of cheese he was under. He was stuck between the pasta and layer of cheese on top. He heard his mom and sister talking about Stephen and also heard Amanda asked where him and James were.

“No idea,” his mom said to her. With that, she dug her fork into where Joe was and picked it up. Marla held the fork sideways to see her son stuck in the gooey cheese and sour cream concoction. She smiled at him before she brought him to her mouth.

Joe tried to scream, but nothing came out. Marla then placed him and the pasta in her mouth, closed it and chewed 11 times before she swallowed. Her youngest son was now headed down her throat. She took a swig of Pepsi, hoping it was like a water slide for Joe as he went down into her stomach. She felt Joe hit her stomach and she released the bottle from her lips. She then let out a burp.

“Disgusting,” Amanda said, jokingly but aggressively.

“No, what’s disgusting is waking up this morning and my whole room smelling so bad. Apparently, I farted in my sleep,” Marla said, laughing.

James was stuck between noodles in his sister’s plate of pasta. He tried to push the noodles apart but had no luck. It wasn’t long before he felt the fork almost strike him. He was then lifted up to his younger sister’s mouth. His whole life flashed before his eyes.

He had always wanted nothing but the best for his sister. Now, here she was. She was a giantess to him and was about to eat him. He could only watch as she brought the fork over to her mouth, eventually closing it on him and chewing a few times before swallowing.

“This is more delicious than usual,” Amanda said after unknowingly eating her tiny brother. “What did you put in there?”

“Just a little more sour cream than usual,” Marla answered.

Amanda hung out with her mom for a few hours, both of laying out on the reclining two-chair couch as they digested the tinies they’d eaten. Amanda eventually felt her stomach churn. She moaned in pain and grabbed it. Marla knew what was about to happen.

“You okay?” she asked.

“My stomach hurts,” Amanda responded.

“Maybe you have to poop.”

“Maybe.”

“You should go try,” Amanda then got up and went into her mom’s room, where she had her own bathroom.

Marla lifted her shirt and rubbed and patted it.

“Your brother’s ready to come out of your sister’s butt,” she said, talking to Joe, who was still inside his mom’s belly.

Amanda came out a few minutes later, blowing a sigh of relief.

“Feel better?” Marla asked.

“Much better,” Amanda answered.