- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Came up with this idea while writing Mega Mom. I personally think it's so fucking hot. I hope you think so, too. Leave a review!

Marla loved all her children, no matter their downs. Her oldest, Stephen, seemed to have the most downs, making stupid decisions that caused him to move back in with her not just once, but twice after moving out. It seemed as if he didn’t actually have a future, despite always working towards one.

That’s why she decided to shrink him one day and keep him to herself. She knew that he was sexually attracted to her because she was so fat, weighing over 350 pounds and having a FUPA that looked like a water balloon that had been filled to it’s maximum capacity. She cuddled with him, masturbated with him as her dildo, and even sat on him as she went to the bathroom.

She also joked about eating him at first in her yogurt, but she always kept the thought in the back of her mind of her oldest child being part of her meal. She wasn’t sure if she would feel bad for eating him, either, because she knew he also had a pregnancy fetish and him back in her belly would make it seem like she was pregnant with him all over again.

One day, the thought had become reality. She didn’t tell Stephen of her plan. She just did it.

She had made her famous million-dollar pasta, which was pasta mixed with several different types of cheese, sour cream and cream cheese. It was Stephen’s favorite dish, and he was now about to become his mom’s favorite dish.

Usually when she ate, she would feed Stephen tiny portions of whatever she ate. This time, however, as he sat on her belly, waiting to be fed, she instead picked him up and dropped him in the bowl of leftover pasta and said “mmmm” as she mixed her tiny son in her pasta, signifying this was about to be delicious.

She poked her fork into the pasta, seeing her tiny son on a noodle. She brought the fork to her face and licked her lips when she saw Stephen.

“Mom…” Stephen said. “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, Stephen. But I’ve been waiting so long to do this. I love you,” she said, She then brought the fork over to her mouth, opened it and placed the forkful of pasta in her mouth, closing the final light on her first son. She chewed, being careful to not chew Stephen into bits, then swallowed, marking the end of him.

She felt him fall into her stomach and began to talk to him as if she was pregnant with him all over again.

“Back where you belong, my baby boy,” she said. Her shirt was still lifted up, so she was rubbing her bare belly. She burped a few seconds later, letting out a groan. She smiled, thinking it was Stephen saying goodbye to him.

The next morning, it was time for her to say goodbye to him one last time. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, farts escaping her huge butt as she sat on the toilet.

“I know, I know. It’s time to come out,” she said. After a few more farts, she began to poop. The cheese didn’t agree with her, so as Stephen came out, so did not solid, but a mess of liquid poop. After wiping and throwing the paper in the toilet, Marla got up, said “I love you” one last time into the toilet, and flushed Stephen and the liquid poop his dead body swam in.