- Text Size +

Marla put her tiny sons on her nightstand and bent over them to get a better look.

“What the fuck is going on?” James snapped. He had a bad day at work and was already angry.

“I shrunk you two, honey. Mommy’s been so lonely, and I know I can find companionship in you two,” she said.

“This is fucking sick! You’re my mother!” James yelled at the giantess. She didn’t like his tone, so she upped her own.

“I am your mother, and you’re now at my mercy! So, you will show me respect and do whatever I want you to!” she bellowed.

“But Mom. What was that about eating us?” Joe asked. That made James even angrier.

“You’re going to eat us?!” he asked.

“I’m going to eat one of you tomorrow. Amanda will be eating the other one.” James froze. He was petrified at the thought of his sister, who he would literally die for, eating him without even knowing it. He needed to get Joe and get out of there.

“But tonight, you’re all mine,” Marla said. She then took her pants and underwear off, her FUPA showing from under her shirt. She then took her shirt and bra off, now completely naked in front of her two tiny sons.

“Your fathers were never around to teach you about the birds and the bees,” she said, grabbing them. “I’ll be happy to show you how it works.” She then lay on the bed. “Imagine you’re both a penis. A penis goes into the vagina…” Marla then rubbed her two tiny sons against her clitoris, getting herself wet. “You need to get wet first as a woman.” She moaned as she rubbed them against her.

Both boys were getting wet themselves, but from their mother’s juices. The giantess was moaning now as she readied for the next step.

“Here we go,” she said. She then thrusted James and Joe into her vagina, thrusting them in and out as she masturbated, using them as dildos. She moaned and talked to herself as she thrusted her two sons inside of her.

“Oh, yes. Fuck mommy,” she said between moans. Minutes later, she exploded all over them with cum. She cupped her hand over her vagina, keeping them in there for a bit longer.

She then pulled James out and brought him over to her butt, sticking him inbetween her boulder-sized buttcheeks. “I remember telling you all to crawl out of my butt when you were younger. Now, I want to feel you squirm. Be careful, though. You know how bad mommy’s gas can get. I fart in my sleep, too, so you’re in for a long night, James. In fact…”

James heard the rumbling and tried back his body out from between his giantess mom’s buttcheeks, but there was no escape. She blew a big fart, the blast hitting James directly. Marla moaned after farting. She then tortured him more, clenching her bubbly buttcheeks, trapping her son in her mountains of flesh.

“Smell it, slave,” she ordered. Had she really just called her son a slave? What was going on?

She fell asleep short thereafter, James inbetween her butthceeks and Joe stuck headfirst in her vagina.

As she slept, James endured the worst torture as Marla farted in her sleep. These weren’t small farts, either. They were wet and bubbly.