- Text Size +

A few days after Stephen was flushed, Marla was getting lonely. Luckily, she still had two other sons that lived with her. James, the second oldest, had helped her with bills and rent the first time they lived in Virginia. Unfortunately, he got into drugs and alcohol abuse and things fell apart for a couple years. Now that things have been hashed with their relationship, he was back with her and once again sharing a lease with her.

Her youngest child, Joe, was only 16 but had worked a few jobs before, all of which James had gotten him. James was closest to all his siblings because he felt he was the least loved, although this was not true. He spent a lot of time with Joe, spent all his time with his brother Michael when he visited from New York and he loved his sister Amanda more than anyone in the world.

He wasn’t close with Stephen after they moved to Virginia the first time, so him being gone now had no affect on him, although he had no idea where he had gone. No one did, not even their mother.

Marla had always joked that she had five children so they could help her later in life. Now, however, all she wanted to do was shrink them all and keep them to herself – except for Amanda, who was newly married and was helping her new husband with his children.

She decided that she was indeed going to shrink both James and Joe and have fun with them. Joe came out of his room one night, as he usually did, and came over and hugged his mother as she lay out on the couch. He fell into her. That’s when she struck. She grabbed the remote from next to her and pointed it at Joe. He shrunk down to microscopic size in seconds.

“What happened?” he asked. He now stood on his mom’s belly.

“I’ve shrunk you, sweetie. Mommy’s been lonely, so I decided to shrink you and keep you all to myself, just as I did with Stephen,” Marla said to her son.

“Wait, you did what to Stephen?!” Joey exclaimed. Marla just nodded. “Unfortunately, mommy got too hungry and ate him. You and James are next.” she cackled.

“Wait you’re going to eat us? I thought you loved us!” Joey said. He was beginning to tear up. His giantess mom was talking about eating him and didn’t seem like she cared.

“Well, Amanda will eat one of you. She’s coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Tonight, you and James are all mine. I’m waiting on him to come home and then we can take it to the bedroom,” Marla told her youngest son. “For now, just relax and lay with mommy.” She then pressed her finger on him until he was laying on her belly. “Let’s make it more comfortable, actually.”

She lifted her shirt up and placed Joey on her bare belly. Once he heard the gurgling, he felt calm and lay down on his fat mom’s belly. Both fell asleep until the door opened and James walked in.

“James! Help!” Joe started shouting to his older brother. Before he could react, Marla pulled the remote out and pointed it at James, shrinking him. Marla then got up, went over to James and picked him up.

“Time to have some fun,” she said, taking her tiny sons into the bedroom.”