- Text Size +
Story Notes:

You'll want to read Chronicles of Mom and Family Dinner before reading this to get an idea of what kind of giantess Marla may look like.

Marla had been a heavyset woman just about all her life. She did get weight-loss surgery long ago and had actually looked decently skinny, but eventually, she gained all her weight back and weighed almost 350 pounds. Everything about her was ginormous now, from her belly to her butt to her thighs and her her vagina. She didn’t just have a FUPA. She had a huge water balloon in her pants.

Not only that, but she also had the power to shrink anyone she wished. She had used her power to shrink her eldest son Stephen. She knew he had a very strange obsession with her being a giant woman from when he was young. He had written a story about her, her husband’s wife, or Stephen’s aunt, and a third woman growing to giantess size after drinking something Stephen had offered them.

In fact, it was one reason she had gained all her weight back. As he got older, she knew that she could help make her son’s dream eventually come true. It helped that he hadn’t done anything with his life by the time he was 26 years old. He had made some dumb decisions that caused him to lose jobs, along with having to move back in with her twice after moving out.

She used his misfortune to her advantage and shrunk him one day when her and him were the only two in the house. She told him that he would just be always with her. At first, they lay on the couch, him laying on her bare belly after she lifted her shirt.

She then put him on the couch as she went to get a yogurt, accidentally sitting and farting on him when she sat back down. He seemed to enjoy it, though, and eventually, so did she. She got turned on having so much control over her tiny son. She loved it even more than he wasn’t resisting her. It was as if he actually liked what she was doing.

She wound up using him as a dildo – he loved her vagina and had hoped she had given a natural birth to him – and also sat on him when she used the toilet.

Unfortunately, she accidentally ate him one day after she made her famous million-dollar pasta, which was pasta mixed with several different types of cheese along with cream cheese, sour cream and sage sausage. He didn’t survive coming out of her huge, wrinkly, fat butt.

Even with losing him, she felt turned on and loved having the power over tinies. She even enlisted her daughter Amanda in it. She eventually shrunk her other sons, James and Joe, and the two giantesses ate them, as well. Marla knew she was eating Joe, but acted like he wasn’t in her food.

Amanda had no idea James, who acted like he loved his sister more than any of her brothers, was in her plate of food. She ate him and then pooped him out hours later, telling her mother that her stomach hurt. Marla felt her loins warm up as she told her daughter to go to the bathroom. Amanda went into her mother’s bathroom, coming out with a big sigh.

“Feel better?” Marla asked.

“Much better,” Amanda answered. Marla laughed. Her daughter had no idea she had pooped out her own brother.

Now, Marla was lonely with no more children to shrink. Her final son, Michael, was in the Army in Western New York, so there was no way for her to get him.

That’s when the thought came to her – instead of shrinking people, why couldn’t she grow to be a giantess? She went on her phone and opened Google, looking up how to grow. She found ways to make herself grow and began working on it the next day.

Within the next 24 hours, she was ready to make herself grow. She didn’t want to destroy the building she was in – not by growing through it, anyway – so she went outside with her growth beverage. She drank the entire cup of her growth drink and waited.

After a few minutes, she began to feel her muscles ache and then she began to grow. As she grew, her clothes ripped off. By the time she was done growing, she stood at over 500 feet tall, taller than the James Monroe, Building, the tallest building in Richmond, VA.

Marla let out a bellowing laugh as she looked down at the tiny buildings around her. She lifted a foot and stepped on her apartment building, laughing as it became nothing but smoke and fire.

“Oh, no. I have to put that fire out. It’s a good thing I have to…” she stood over the fire, opened her legs and began to pee, putting the fire out. After relieving herself from the front, she felt something in the back.

“I’ve got to share this with Richmond,” she said. She began walking, stepping all over people, buildings and cars as she headed towards Virginia’s state capital.

She reached the James Monroe Building, where her sister-in-law, who cut her out of her life four years ago – currently worked. She was going to make her pay for cutting her out.

Marla felt the gas bubbling up more and more but clenched her giant buttcheeks to keep it in until she reached her sister-in-law’s workplace. She eventually reached the building and stood in front of it.

Brandy was in her office when a huge shadow cast at her window. She turned her head to see – well, she wasn’t sure what she was looking at. It wasn’t until the fat, naked giantess moved back that Brandy saw Marla. She opened the window and looked up. Marla was so big, Brandy could only see the giantess’ FUPA and the massive forest of pubic hair.

Marla saw Brandy looking out her window and squatted down to get a view of the tiny.

“Hi, Brandy!” Marla’s voice boomed. “I have something for you. I’ve been waiting for years to get you back for cutting my family off. After all we’ve done for you!” the giantess was angry now. She turned around and bent over, her butt in front of the building now.

Marla thought of opening her buttcheeks to let out the fart, but decided against it so when she did fart, the fat on her butt would jiggle.

Without another word, Marla let out the Earth-shattering fart, knocking the building over and blowing hurricane-like winds all over Richmond. The fart lasted almost 10 seconds. Once it was done, Marla could only say “oops”, which she often said after farting she returned home from shopping or from work.

That was it. In one fart, the mega giantess destroyed the entire city of Richmond, Virginia.