- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I REALLY enjoyed writing this one. I hope you enjoy reading it just as much.

I was visiting my Aunt Brandy in Virginia. My uncle and cousins, her husband and two sons had somehow disappeared, after they had gone to the store. They never returned, and we never found out what happened to them. That was until the day she did something I never even thought was possible.

I was sitting in her living room one day when she came down from her upstairs bathroom, where she had been showering. She took the remote from me and turned the TV off. I raised my arms halfway in the air, asking what gives? Without actually saying anything.

“We need to talk,” she told me.

“About what?” I asked.

“Well, you know that your uncle and cousins disappeared and haven’t been seen since, right?” she asked. She didn’t sound sad asking me about that. I nodded.

“What if I told you they never actually disappeared? What if I knew what happened to them?” I was confused and now scared, as well. Had she murdered them and hid their bodies?

“See, I have this…ability…to shrink people,” she began. “I’ve had so much stress at work and dealing with them, I decided to end the stress of dealing with them. So, I shrunk them, put them in a bowl of onion dip, and I ate them.” My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

“Aunt Brandy…why would you do that?” I asked.

“I wanted to be done with them. No more of that stress in my life. Now, I’m a free woman who can do what she wishes. Plus, they were kind of tasty,” she said, rubbing her belly that was covered by a shirt that seemed to be a size too small.

“Okay. Why are you telling me this, though?” I asked.

“Having no one around has been lonely,” she said. “I was thinking of shrinking you and keeping you around. What do you think of that?” I was frozen. I didn’t want her to shrink me. What would she do with me? What about my family?

“I…I….” I couldn’t’ come up with the words to say.

“It’ll be fun. Besides, don’t you like big ol’ Aunt Brandy?” she asked in a more seductive voice. My heart was beating faster and faster now. I knew she was referring to. The first giantess story I had ever written was about her and my mom, along with a third woman I don’t remember, growing to gigantic size after drinking a concoction.

“I…” I was still frozen. “I…don’t..want to…” I started to say more words, but I couldn’t get the full sentence out. I was trying to tell her that I didn’t want to be shrunken.

“I’m sorry, but unfortunately, you don’t have much of a choice,” my heavyset aunt said. She pulled a remote out from behind her and hit a button. In seconds, I shrunk down to the size of a pea. I looked up to see my aunt towering over me now, her laugh bellowing.

“Oh, look. You’re in my seat, Stephen,” she said. “Get up before I sit on you.” This was also a reference to a time I lay halfway in her seat at my grandparents’ house and she had told me to move before she sat on me. I had said no in hopes she would’ve actually covered my eight year-old body with her big butt. She didn’t actually have a big butt, but she was so big, it basically meant she did have a big butt.

I lost focus of my current situation and didn’t notice my aunt was still standing above me until she turned around and began squatting down.

“I warned you to move,” she said. She didn’t stop, either. Her butt came down on me, my aunt sighing as she sat down. “I’m glad you didn’t move. You’re comfortable to sit on.”

Unfortunately, when it came to my aunt and uncle, they always about one thing that most people didn’t talk about publicly – gas. They always talked about farting, mainly my uncle, and weren’t afraid to fart in public, either.

That’s why I knew what was coming when I heard the rumbling not too long after my aunt sat on me. She crossed her legs and farted, the entire blow of the fart hitting me directly.

“Hope that smelled good, little man. I told you to get out of my seat,” she said, adding an evil smile. My aunt continued to sit on me for another hour, farting at least twice more. She did say “excuse me”, but also added that she was enjoying farting on me. I wasn’t enjoying it as much as I thought I would’ve because it smelled so bad.

When she got up, I fell from her butt and onto the carpet. I looked up to see my aunt now towering over me more than she was before. She was usually taller than me in real life, but now, the over three-hundred-pound giantess looked like the Freedom Tower to me. She put her hand on her butt as if she was searching for me.

“Stephen? Where are you?” she asked when she noticed I was no longer stuck to her butt. She looked around until she saw me on the carpet. “I’m surprised you didn’t get stuck to my butt after I sat on you for so long. You look so cute from down there. It gives me an idea…” she then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pulling them and her underwear down.

“I’m so big, aren’t I?” she asked. I was drooling at the sight of my aunt’s vagina and very thick thighs. She then took her shirt off, revealing her huge belly that hung so low, it almost covered her vagina. She then took her bra off, lifting it over her head so her boobs fell out. She didn’t have big boobs, either, but they were nice to look at, as were most boobs.

“Come here,” she said. She then bent over, trying to pick me up. I was so scared, I began to run, screaming at the top of my lungs.

“Where are you going?” I’m just trying to pick you up,” she said. She then began coming after me, her footsteps making loud booming noises and making the ground shake. Being so tiny, it wasn’t hard for my giantess BBW aunt to pick me up. “Why are you running? Don’t you love big Aunt Brandy?” she smiled and chuckled. She was having too much fun with this now.

She went back over to the couch and sat down, placing me between her legs. Her thighs were so thick, it was like I was standing in the middle of the Grand Canyon. My aunt was getting turned on now. She began to rub her vagina right in front of me.

“God, Stephen. This is actually kind of hot. I love how big I am compared to you, and I know you love it so much, especially these thick thighs.” She then released her hand from her vagina and closed her legs, squishing me between the tons of fat. She laughed as she rubbed her thighs against me. Her clit was getting wetter and wetter as she rubbed her thunder thighs against either side of me.

She began to moan, letting out a few at a time. After she opened her legs, freeing me from the thighs, I couldn’t help but notice how wet she had become. Was she really turned on by this? Just then, my aunt grabbed me and got up, running upstairs into her bedroom.

“I’m sorry, Stephen. I’m so sorry,” she said. She got on the bed, opened her legs and shoved me headfirst into her vagina, stroking me in and out as she let out moans, masturbating by using me as sort of a dildo – a very, tiny dido.

I couldn’t lie. This was turning me on, as well. I had always imagined by BBW aunt as a giantess, and it was pretty hot when she squished me with her thighs. Being inside her vagina, crushed by her walls, was too much for me to handle right now, however. I was being covered in vaginal juices and couldn’t see anything. I also felt her vagina contract, crushing my torso and making it harder and harder to breathe.

My aunt let out several big moans before she reached her climax. She exploded with cum but kept her fingers on me so I stayed in her vagina as she came all over me. Once she was done coming, she pulled me out and placed me on her belly, which was now going up and down as she breathed heavily after coming.

“Oh my God. That felt so fucking good,” she said. As she breathed and her belly went up and down, I began to slide until my legs fell into her bellybutton. My aunt must’ve felt me in there because she pulled me out. Where she placed me next wasn’t as pleasant.

She began to rub in her forest of pubic hair, still breathing heavily. Eventually, I became entangled, my torso completed wrapped around a bunch of the vaginal hair.

“You like it down there?” my aunt asked. “I think I’m going to keep you down there for a while.” My aunt got up five minutes later and began walking around naked, me not moving at all as I was stuck in her forest of pubic hair. It was as if I was a Joey to her kangaroo.

What my aunt had failed to tell me was that she was on a week-long vacation. She spent the next seven days torturing me, mainly keeping me in her pubic hair, but also lowering me down to her vagina when she went to pee so she would pee on me and wipe her vagina with me, sat and farted on me constantly and even went to “take a dump” as she called it with me stuck to her naked butt.

On the final day, she told me how much fun she’d had with me during the last week, but it was time for the fun to come to an end.

“I’ve been waiting for this all week,” she said to me. She then went into her pantry and pulled out a jar of onion dip. I remembered then that she had told me that she had eaten my uncle and cousins by dipping them in onion dip and eating them with chips.

She was going to eat me

“NO! AUNT BRANDY, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” I cried. She didn’t even respond as she dropped me into the onion dip. I felt as if I was in Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves now. She then brought her bag of chips and the dip into the living room and sat on the couch. She began dipping her chips in the dip and eating them. It was as if she had forgotten that I was in there and she was planning on eating me.

It wasn’t until she finally scooped me up with a chip and saw me on it that she remembered.

“Oh, my God! Stephen! What are you doing in my dip and on my chip? Did you do this? Do you want to be eaten by your big aunt?” she was toying with me now, that much I knew. “You do look delicious…” she licked her lips and let out an open-mouthed seductive laugh. She kept her mouth open as she brought the chip – and me – towards it.

“Aunt Brandy! Please! I love you! Don’t eat me!” I cried out again. It didn’t matter, though. She put the chip in her mouth, closed her mouth, chewed and then swallowed.

“I love you, too, Stephen,” she said, rubbing and patting her naked belly as she felt me fall into her stomach.