- Text Size +

“Welcome back everybody!” Cassandra said in her always-perky voice.

The redheaded young woman giggled and waved to the camera. Her audience was seeing her on their own basic computer monitors or projected screens; part of the reason she was so popular was that her show wasn’t designed as another Reality for them to partake in. She was an exceptional streamer who had mastered her art and found a niche that all other streamers had neglected: the simple live stream video.

It was true that most of her broadcast, especially once her shows were really rolling, were highly curated by the Transferred Reality program. But her viewers saw the action from what her own preferred point of view would be. Cassandra was the director, producer, and star of the internet’s favorite show.

She was also, herself, a work of art.

Classic red hair paired with pale skin and freckles, with a cute mousy nose. Round-framed glasses that were just for show (a well-kept secret), and a non-stop smile. Her personality alone would have kept most of her streamers watching even if she’d simply been baking cakes. But obviously she was selling more than that.

Currently that something more was covered in a white turtleneck sweater which only gave her the distinct image of the world’s sexiest librarian. Everyone knew what she had underneath, which made the packaging more enticing.

“I. Am. So. Excited!” she said as she held up her hands with glee, “Today marks a really, really big mark for me!”

The chat on the side of her screen had been moving slowly, but now it blew up with questions from her viewers. Her eyes flickered to read some of them, but they were just what she’d gotten used to reading: dozens of requests for what she was going to give them anyway. Mostly.

“No, not any of that!” Cassandra replied with a laugh and an exaggerated face of innocence. “Today marks me finally having two-thousand donated avatars!”

The chat lit up with dozens of messages, most in all-caps. The most excited of these responses were from those who remembered her live stream from when she got to one thousand avatars.

Cassandra feigned being embarrassed by their attention but played it up for the camera.

“I. Am. So. Flattered!” she told them, practically bouncing in her seat. “You guys all know what I like to do with tinies, but you gave me yourself anyway!”

They all knew the only way they’d ever get with their online crush was by giving her a digital copy of themselves, but a good chunk of her subscribers still had enough sense of self-preservation to not even allow a copy of themselves to be used the way Cassandra would use them. Even before she’d gotten the idea to ask for ‘donations’ her entire show had been dedicated to her voracious appetites, just with premade NPCs that she’d made herself.

“So I want to make today extra special,” Cassandra added, “Which is why you not only get to see my auto-view, but I’ll also let you view things from your avatar’s point of view!”

Then she giggled.

“For as long as it lasts, that is.”

I love my job, the redhead thought as she reached for her full-immersion headset.

She’d debated allowing her streamers who ‘donated’ above a certain amount to fully immerse themselves into her scenario but so far had resisted the temptation. It would be perfectly safe for them, of course, but with the ‘simple’ avatars it was less committed. Plus she knew the longer she waited to cross that line the more people would be willing to pay to play. And she was already making mad bank off what she was doing now.

Her headset settled easily, as it had dozens of times before.

“I hope you all enjoy watching me play!” she said perkily as she organized her playlist.

All around the world viewers shifted in their seats and grabbed their toys.

The view of Cassandra faded as she blew the camera a kiss. Unseen by the crowd she vanished moments later. Their view was replaced by a temporary ‘pause’ screen that showed Cassandra in humorous situations, pretending to be surprised by finding a tiny in her underwear drawer or on her sandwich. The crowd’s favorite was always the redhead almost cross-eyed and biting her lip, staring at a tiny on the tip of a banana.

***

Cassandra rolled out of bed with a smile; in the real world she wasn’t a morning person but in her curated Realities she could be anything. She left the sheets behind and stood, revealing her naked body to the world. Idly she shuffled into the restroom to do her business, then to the kitchen.

The screaming started when she turned on the light. Not that she heard any of it, but her audience did.

From a clear tupperwear container a crowd of small tinies watched in terror as Cassandra began brewing coffee. They knew what she liked to do, just as they also knew they’d donated themselves to be put in this situation. Every single one of them also knew to their bones that donating themselves, even as they knew they were simply avatars, was the worst decision they’d ever made.

But in the real world they knew their actual selves would be busy masturbating.

The giantess redhead poured herself a steaming mug of coffee, then added creamer. Carefully she sipped, but made a face.

“Nope, missing something,” she said, looking briefly around on the countertop.

With a smile she reached out and picked up the tupperwear, renewing the screaming. A hundred ears popped painfully as she opened the lid, but far more painful were the injuries from her gently shaking the container. Each little motion threw dozens of them side to side and onto one another.

“Perfect,” Cassandra said as she looked inside at its incredibly small inhabitants. There wasn’t a lot to see at their size, but with effort she could have plucked out an individual tiny with a pair of tweezers, if she didn’t mind crushing them with even her lightest effort.

Without a second thought she tilted the container sideways and yawned as she poured half the tinies into her drink. Viewers around the world heard screaming as her victims fell into the coffee, some slipping under and never returning, others wishing they had drowned instead of being boiled. Then a spoon stirred their pool like a tornado.

Idly checking her phone, Cassandra took a sip of her coffee and this time it earned a nod of approval.

“Now that’s really perfect.”

She turned to start making toast but paused and looked back at the now almost-empty container of sweeteners.

“Why not?” she asked herself, lifting it upward and holding it overhead.

Her open mouth greeted the remaining hundreds of tinies who desperately tried to not slide down the plastic slope. None succeeded.

Cassandra tasted the little bodies as they landed on her tongue; sweet and a little salty, especially the ones who had been hurt already. When the container was empty she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and savored them for a moment. The movement always felt a little fizzy to her.

Humming contentedly she took a drink and swallowed down her extra-sweet mouthful. The faint fizzy sensation followed the tinies down her throat and into her belly, where it stopped.

“Have to go to the store later,” Cassandra mumbled to herself.

***

Several tinies ran desperately away from the giant redhead behind them. Screaming, they all knew that getting to the end of the table was unlikely and would only be followed by a suicidal drop. But it would be preferable to-

Cassandra casually plucked one of the runners from the table. At half a centimeter tall they were hard to pick out against the table’s dark color, but she had plenty of practice.

She held it, him, up to her eye.

“You dumb little things,” she said to him as he squirmed, “How do you keep getting in here?”

The tiny man was yelling something but her attention was already elsewhere. Mildly annoyed, Cassandra poured out a small dish that normally held candy and dropped the tiny into it. The rest followed until she could no longer pick out any running forms.

“I swear, I blink and there’s more of you every twenty minutes,” Cassandra told them as she walked the dish to the sink.

Just as she was about to start the water running and pour them down the disposal, Cassandra paused.

“Guess I shouldn’t waste you,” she said, still annoyed at the pests but knowing they had their uses.

Twenty minutes later Cassandra was pouring brownie batter into a round baking dish. Her mood had improved as she’d mixed it up, and by the time she picked up the tiny dish, full of the final ingredient, she was actually pretty happy. The tinies weren’t, but since when did what they want matter?

In Indiana, Greg watched through his avatar’s eyes as he was shaken out of the dish that had held him and fell with a plop onto what was obviously brownie batter. Cassandra, the woman he was utterly infatuated with, was humming a happy tune while she shook out the rest of them and moments later Greg was surrounded by screaming.

“Now don’t worry!” Cassandra said with a smile, from far above as she scooted some of them around to make them more equal, “You’ll survive the baking.”

Greg, in the real world, watched her happy face looking down at his avatar and was harder than he could ever remember. Greg, in the brownie batter, screamed in terror as the beautiful redhead ignored them and slid the pan into the oven. Cassandra, uncaring, hummed a happy tune as she shut the oven door.

Fifteen minutes later Cassandra was letting the brownies cool on the stovetop, and ten minutes after that her resolve broke.

“Hot hot hot!” she said as she half scooped out a still-melty brownie.

Each movement was agony for Greg but made much worse by the knowledge of what was coming. Better to have been cooked.

What the hell was I thinking? he thought furiously at himself, regretting more than anything donating himself to this woman’s appetites. It had been hot and sexy, right until he realized he was the victim and not the viewer.

“See, I told you the baking would be okay!” Cassandra told the tinies in her brownie. They tried to move, but obviously they weren’t large enough to actually free themselves. From her perspective they were little, tiny sprinkles.

“The rest, not so much.”

Greg screamed as his prison of chocolatey goodness was lifted upward and toward Cassandra’s awaiting mouth. She’d been wrong about the baking, it had hurt and it defied all reason that he and the others were even alive. But her teeth were far worse.

Cassandra almost moaned around her treat and felt small jumps of excitement every time she found a crunchy bit.

“I almost hoped this wouldn’t work,” she said with a mouthful of half melted brownie, “Now I gotta tell Jessica she had a great idea.”

***

Alan, formerly of Ontario, sat up suddenly. He looked around, terrified, both knowing exactly where he was but at a loss to how he’d gotten there. Aside from donating himself, that is.

“No!” he screamed out when he watched dozens, hundred, of others suddenly awakening as well. Alan stood and turned quickly, trying to find any sign of the real world that might let him communicate and be saved.

“Help! You know what she’ll do!” he screamed as he turned, hoping that his real self was watching. But then his spirits fell when he realized something quite simple: his real self was watching. And probably masturbating.

Behind him a mountain-sized door opened silently, allowing Cassandra, his favorite wet dream, to walk into the living room from outside. He stood on hardwood floors that stretched seemingly for miles in every direction, but for her it was just the entryway. Screams started when the others saw the redhead, and everyone there knew exactly what was about to happen. That didn’t stop anyone from running.

Alan ran too.

“Oh goodie!” said Cassandra as she slipped off her shoes, “My favorite time of day!”

A bare foot slammed down on a group of screaming runners not far from where Alan had just been standing. Twenty people vanished in an instant with no effort whatsoever.

“Mmmmm,” the giantess said, loving how her victims had felt before they popped under her foot. She slipped her sweater off and revealed she wore no bra underneath. Then she tossed it at a dizzying speed further ahead of the screaming crowd, killing several of the faster tinies but also blocking their escape route.

“Oh I needed that,” she murmured. Alan couldn’t help himself as he watched her cup her breast in one hand. Until moments later she gave them all a better show by sliding her shorts and panties down around her ankles and stepping out of them.

Someone running jostled him and snapped him out of his reverie.

“Run, moron!” they yelled at him, and just as Cassandra took another step forward and ended another dozen lives.

She moaned in pleasure, the unsure if she liked the power she held or the literal act of crushing people under her feet. Regardless, it didn’t stop her from rubbing her clit lightly as she looked down at her running victims.

Cassandra knelt down onto her hands and knees, but by then the crowd was far enough ahead of her that she only smashed one runner. Rapturously she held her hand up to her face and, seeing that the tiny runner merely had a broken leg, licked him from her palm.

“Oh I love you little fucks,” she said in a tone that would have shocked anyone who knew her in real life.

And to Alan that’s when the real terror started.

She laughed maniacally and crawled forward at a horrifying pace. Alan looked over his shoulder and saw her hand easily slap dozens of people, slamming them aside and into the air. Before he turned to keep running he saw her hold her hand overhead and let more fall from her palm until they hit the floor with a very final thud.

Air shifted behind him as her next swipe came impossibly close. Even without being hit the rush of wind made him stumble.

“No!” he yelled out as she licked her palm free of all the tinies she’d just scooped up. Alan tripped over someone else and fell onto his own back. It was all that saved his life.

With a giggle Amy launched herself forward, giving Alan an incredible view of her sex as it passed overhead. Then she dropped with a massive thud that shook the ground underneath him. Alan rolled onto his hands and knees as her incredible backside landed where he would have been had he not fallen. She bounced upward as she laughed, then scooted forward while revealing the red stain on her backside.

Cassandra fell again, loving the screaming that ended suddenly by her backside’s mass. Sitting down fully, she let her weight off her hands and stuck her legs out straight. She was perfectly positioned that her ankles were at the side of the sweater she’d thrown earlier. If anyone wanted to escape they had to climb the mountain of cloth or pray she hadn’t noticed them.

Alan, of course, couldn’t see this. He only saw a beautiful bare back and long curly red hair. Still stunned by the situation he looked left and right and realized he was the only one she hadn’t smashed or trapped in front of her. All alone. While she was distracted.

Carefully he stood while she played, her giggles a sharp contrast to the distant screaming. With shaking legs he backed up slowly, then bit back a scream when he saw what he almost stepped in.

As though his almost scream was a signal, Cassandra paused and turned slowly.

“Oh, what do we have here?” she asked rhetorically, smiling the world’s most terrible smile.

Alan watched as she licked her lips and cleaned off the people who had been stuck there.

Her eyes narrowed on him when he turned to run and before Alan could get even six inches her massive fingertips surrounded him, surprisingly gentle.

But he knew better.

In the real world, Alan watched his avatar be lifted upward until Cassandra was balancing his digital self on one fingertip six inches in front of her face.

“That’s me!” he said excitedly, typing the same into the session’s chat bar, “That’s me!”

The rush he got from seeing his avatar be singled out by Cassandra was enough to send him over the edge without even touching himself.

On screen Cassandra was smiling and looking down at the cowering digital Alan.

“You know, I’d hate for anyone to miss out on the fun, buuuut,” she told him with a thoughtful face, “You’re the first one in quite awhile for me to miss.”

Digital Alan had a moment of hope. Real Alan leaned closer to his monitor as he grew hard again instantly seeing Cassandra’s thoughtful face.

She leaned forward and digital Alan’s hope vanished.

With her free hand Cassandra pinched off one nostril, leaned over the tiny perched on her fingertip, and inhaled sharply. There was a faint scream that vanished instantly, and Cassandra resisted the urge to sneeze. Carefully she sniffed again just to make sure he was sent all the way in. A tickle far back, she imagined near her brain, told her she’d succeeded.

“Now, where were we?” she asked the crowd between her legs.

Some had managed to start climbing her lumped sweater but she ignored those. A trip through the washing machine would handle them all with no effort from her.

“How would you all like to go on a ride?” Cassandra quizzed the screaming crowd, which was now pushing closer to the sweater. This only made her scoot closer to them with her legs being spread into a near split.

Without bothering to be careful she herded the remaining crowd closer together. Only a few were caught between her hand and the floor, but they were the fortunate, being crushed to a pulp without her even noticing. She traced the inside of her thighs until she reached her vulva, then carefully traced up her slit until she lightly began circling her clit.

“Any volunteers?” she asked, not expecting any.

To her surprise a small group of tinies did come forward.

I guess some of my subscribers are a lot more dedicated than I thought!

“Oh goodie!” Cassandra exclaimed, holding her finger out near the group, which immediately climbed on.

Carefully she lifted the small crowd up to her eye. They were almost too small to focus on but it was surprisingly split between men and women, and none of them looked like someone she’d date. But she gave them her most innocent smile anyway.

“Scream for me, okay?” she told them, loving the look of confusion on their faces.

Then without any further ado she popped her finger into her mouth. The dozens of people fell off from her light suction and instantly the telltale feeling of movement on her tongue made her wetter than she’d ever been in real life. Her eyes looked down at the remaining crowd.

“You all I want to squirm.”

Carefully she avoided swallowing the tinies in her mouth, but with those still on the floor she didn’t bother. Madly she scooped up a handful and held it close to her clit, allowing them to rain down on her button. Cassandra groaned in pleasure, then took her still-tiny-covered finger and slid it inside of herself. She pumped it in and out several times before withdrawing.

The tinies vibrated perfectly both deep in her tunnel and on her clit. Cassandra didn’t even notice the remaining tinies on her palm be smashed when she leaned forward onto her hands. Her mouth opened in a perverse smile.

“You’re doing great in there!” she told them with a giggle.

Between her legs the crowd renewed its struggles to escape but Cassandra simply showed off her flexibility: before the crowd could do more than bare minimum disperse she raised up over them in a full split.

Only a few of them had time to scream before she dropped down onto them. The vibrating intensified for her as she ground her pussy onto the remains of the crowd and the floor. Cassandra cried out as a small orgasm overtook her.

Around the world her viewers watched and masturbated themselves, watching their redheaded goddess masturbate on screen for them. She’d switched from the full splits to laying on her back, crushing more of the tinies but not before she scattered some onto her toned stomach. Some more made their way into her tunnel where her fingers pushed them as deep as possible. Others she dropped into her waiting mouth or crushed against her clit.

Some viewers who could stomach seeing a version of themselves be crushed or devoured were having the time of their lives, up until those digital lives were ended. Cassandra’s pussy was an almost endless wave of pink undulating skin, her clit a pearl the size of a car. The unlucky few that were swallowed found great pleasure in seeing themselves be digested in the redhead’s stomach.

The only viewers that were disappointed with the show were the ones whose avatars hadn’t been played with yet.

But as they watched Cassandra orgasm again they knew their turn was coming: the screen faded out again only to be replaced once more with another silly picture of Cassandra from a different stream. In this one she was licking an ice cream bar, but instead of sprinkles it was naturally covered in little people.

Then it switched to a view of a generic kitchen with white walls, stainless steel appliances, and a simple wooden table. The remaining avatars found themselves on the kitchen island. All was silent except the ticking of an analog clock.

“So, what do you think this is gonna be?” Ryan, formerly of New York City, asked the blonde woman next to him. He was excited and it was obvious; even knowing the outcome he was hard as a rock.

“I…I don’t know!” she said back, on the opposite side of the excited spectrum. Elise loved seeing torture but she was seriously regretting volunteering even a digital version of herself for it. In the real world she knew her actual self was busy masturbating while she was debating throwing herself from the island to end herself faster.

Suddenly Cassandra walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a smile. The crowd stopped milling about and turned as one toward the redheaded giantess. Whether excited, terrified, or horny, they all knew what was about to happen to them. More or less.

She leaned her elbows onto the kitchen island and leaned forward toward them.

“Hi everyone!” Cassandra said as she looked downward. She smiled her best smile, still enjoying the afterglow even though they were now in a different ‘Reality.’

I need to tweak is so I keep a few of those little vibrators in me between scenes, she thought.

“I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you all volunteered to play with me!”

The crowd started cheering when Cassandra made a playful clap.

“You know this has been a really fun year and I love doing special shows like this,” she said, “And I wanted to let you all know I’ve made a really big decision.”

Someone in the crowd cheered again but no one else did when they saw her smile change into something more sinister. Toward the back of the crowd one person broke off and began to run away. They were plucked from the island’s surface casually by Cassandra, who lightly pinched them between her fingers as she held them up.

“I thought a lot about this, and I’m gonna open up another level of supporter,” she said to the tiny she held. “And pretty soon, once I have a scenario I really like, I’ll start playing with some of you, full immersion style!”

Her viewers around the world cheered from this development. Ella, who lived in Frankfurt, squeaked in surprise as she looked through the eyes of her avatar. She’d been having a very close-up view of Cassandra’s beautiful face, but that changed fast.

Cassandra flicked her hand sideways and threw the tiny she had been holding through the window above the sink. She didn’t see the tiny woman end with a splat on the sidewalk five stories down.

“But don’t kid yourselves,” she told the remaining crowd as she looked down at them, “You’re toys, regardless of how much you send me. And thanks, by the way, for paying my way through college.”

Only a couple of the tinies noticed the ground change behind them from smooth white countertop to something else. It first seemed to melt, then bubble, then turn red. When waves of heat began emitting from the increasingly hot and terrible floor more people turned away from Cassandra despite her beauty to see what was happening behind them.

“Oh, and since this is my Reality, and I like my games, here’s a classic.”

Cassandra stood and smiled down at them. In her hands a bottle of water appeared, cap already off.

“The floor is lava!” she said with a laugh, “I loved it as a kid. Now, you’ve got options.”

She pointed behind the crowd, where the heat was growing by the second. They nervously backed away from it as best they could, but they all also knew what awaited them if they ran to their second option.

“That lava is gonna hurt,” Cassandra told them, “But also I’m preeettty thirsty.”

The water bottle was jiggled in front of them.

“You can try for the floor, but I’ll warn you: when I check out of this Reality I plan on leaving it going for any strays. You’ll wander for a long time before even your digital body gives out.”

She shrugged, making her breasts jiggle enticingly. One hand lifted upward and Cassandra snapped her fingers, causing an abrupt change in the energy of the melting lava behind them. It began expanding toward the crowd and the heat grew far more intense. One man near it caught fire before he had a chance to react at all, and the person immediately behind him shoved him forward toward the heat, ending his misery in a flash.

“Choice is yours!” she said happily, making it obvious she was lowering the bottle to a level just below the countertop where they could jump in.

For most of them the choice was obvious. Almost the entire crowd surged toward Cassandra. Some tripped, and some were pushed, struggling to get back to their feet before the fast-approaching lava could get to them.

Her viewers loved the mad scramble. Seeing their tiny bodies be incinerated while they panicked was great for some of them, while others only heard the screams behind them as they ran. From above it was obvious the lava was moving faster than they could run and before they’d made it halfway to the relative safety of the ledge, a third of the crowd was gone.

Sarah, formerly of Ohio, was lucky. She was a college sprinter and was outpacing the rest of the crowd. Without anyone to jostle or trip her she could almost. And she angled her way toward the water bottle. Briefly she’d debated leaping from the countertop but she knew, if the physics of this Reality were at all realistic, she probably didn’t weigh enough to be killed by that fall and the idea of wandering an empty apartment until she starved to death wasn’t appealing.

Death by stomach was preferable to death by fire or attrition.

She reached the edge first and could only spare Cassandra’s massive, beautiful body a fast glance. The giantess was holding the water bottle slightly away from the island; possibly not even meaning to. But Sarah made the leap effortlessly, hitting the side of the bottle’s mouth with an ‘oof!’ and dropping into the almost freezing water with a splash.

When she surfaced, she treaded water and made herself go to the side of the bottle to avoid anyone landing on her. Moments later her instinct was proven right as a screaming man dropped in, then a woman, then dozens more. She was surprised by the faint sound of yelling from outside the bottle and saw that almost as many tinies were jumping and not making it into the bottle, instead falling to the ground anyway.

Almost as soon as she realized what was happening, a final body fell: this one on fire. If there were any more tinies on the island they were surely cooked.

As though to emphasize this point, Cassandra straightened up and lifted the bottle up to her eyes. She turned away from the table, and the remaining screaming and half-melted tinies, and walked to the window. Of the two dozen that had fallen to the ground, six were lucky enough to be smashed by her feet when she turned.

“Next time I’m gonna make you all a little more athletic,” she told them with a laugh, “That lava was supposed to get like, twenty of you at most. Now instead of a good protein shake I’ve just got…”

Cassandra shook her water bottle much harder than necessary.

“Like fifty of you in here.” Her voice overrode the screaming from the chaos she’d just caused. “It’ll have to do.”

Sarah screamed as the bottle tilted, suddenly wishing she’d chosen anything other than the short-term safety of the water bottle. Cassandra’s lips appeared at the opening and desperately she swam upstream to avoid being swallowed. Others flowed by her, all terrified and screaming themselves. She strained and swam as fast as she could but it was all pointless in the end. The almost icy-cold water she swam in was replaced with the heat from Cassandra’s fantastical mouth.

Cassandra held the last of the tinies in her mouth, squishing them against her cheek while she swallowed the last of the water. These tinies were just large enough that she could feel them all clearly, so she maneuvered them back onto her tongue for her show-ending finale.

She knew the camera would adjust to where she herself would like to see, so she simply made a happy face and opened her mouth, gently sticking out her tongue. Instantly she heard her meal’s screaming and she smiled. Giving the invisible camera a wink and holding up her fingers in the ‘peace’ sign, she posed for a moment.

Then without any ceremony her tongue went back into her mouth and she swallowed. An exaggerated yummy sound escaped her lips.

“You all were delicious!” she told her tummy as she patted it. It gurgled in response and she knew later she would spend hours masturbating to the sight of the tinies within being digested. And that others were doing the same, right now.

With that in mind she walked into the next room where a couch was waiting. Without bothering to prop herself up ‘artfully’ she plopped onto her back and laid her head on the armrest.

“Thanks for the avatars everyone,” Cassandra said into the invisible camera she knew was aiming at her satisfied face. “Can’t wait for some of you to get the full experience.”

Cassandra closed her eyes and savored the feelings of struggling in her stomach. After a few moments of this she triggered her personalized exit strategy.

To the viewers she simply fell asleep on the couch. This allowed anyone still watching to enjoy the struggles in her stomach for as long as they liked. It also allowed Cassandra to end the show on a ‘soft’ note as she frequently liked to do. When all viewers withdrew from the stream she would leave the Reality running until the last of the tinies perished on their own but close it off from viewing.

She would likely help them along; she enjoyed a good game of hide and seek. But that would be in a couple of days. No one in her real life suspected her sadistic streak.

“For now,” she told herself as she adjusted back to the real world, pulling the immersion headgear off her head and setting it on her desk, “Let’s see what today brought in.”

On her primary screen she could see dozens of watchers still enjoying the show. More than one had simply parked their cameras aiming at her vagina, making her roll her eyes. But several hundred were watching the tortured tinies in her stomach.

On her secondary screen a staggering amount of money for a half-hour show had rolled in. Was continuing to roll in.

“I love my job,” she said as she watched her number of paid subscribers go up.