- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nahabino go brr

It was dark, pitch black dark. The mostly black skin tight suit blocked all light from entering. The pixie couldn’t see anything, but she could hear a lot.

She could hear the boy panting, the boy running across the destroyed shop floor, making sure to kill or recruit any demons that came his way. It seemed he really could have just thrown away another demon or fuse, like he’s doing right now, but for some reason he just, didn’t.


This puzzled the girl, unable to understand just why he decided to do this to her.  The sweat he generated building up all around her, the smell of his boyish body filling her lungs.

Despite being a completely different species, as a pixie, it seems she’s still able to experience a form of intoxication from human pheromones.


She could hear the boy stop running, likely escaped from the shopping hell, and sit down on something, most likely on a centuries old rock, judging by the local area being nothing but a desert once you escape the ruins of a lived in city.


The boy's heart was pumping fast.

Of course it would be pumping fast after all that exercise, and fighting in multiple life or death situations every day, but the pixie had a gut feeling that there was something more..


She figured it out.

This dashing young man had a crush on her!  How interesting, she had gone on a few dates with the local Mara in town whenever they showed up, but never had she gone with a human!


Her thoughts of what a human-demon relationship could ever be like, especially with one as tiny as her, was interrupted by a sweat drop landing right on top of her, slickening her up just enough to start sliding down the man’s soft, almost feminine body, past the chest area, slowly down the stomach, and onto something she had become very intimate with before, albeit with something else, much harder, and well.. 

Bigger.


The “Full moon” began to set in, the young man relaxing, watching the demons far away get even more insane, as usual for the full moon event. As Aogami silently judged in disappointment, the man was surprised by a sudden wet feeling on his member, and realized in lewd amusement of what was happening.


She couldn’t handle it anymore, even if he wasn’t as big as Mara, or hard, she can’t help but admit, the boy was cute~

And Mara could never get as soft skin as this!

Covered in sweat, the pixie pulled back the boy’s skin covering her prize, the wondrous, hot penis tip. She wrapped her arms around the tip, her face deep in the tips flesh, inhaling his scent, before using her wings to fly up and down his cock, slowly getting erect from the stimulation of her soft gentle arms.


The boy quietly moaned, enjoying his new contract. Unable to take off his clothes in this hostile setting, he carefully rubs his nipples that are bulging from his suit, much like his growing erection.


The Pixie had completely surrendered herself to the pheromones, face deep in his tip, kissing away, horny, and now eager for more.

She flys up to the tip, and starts licking away at the entrance to the long dark shaft, unaware that the horny demigod was eager for more as well. 

He pressed in on the bulge through his skin tight suit, pushing her just big enough body inside his urethra.


She struggled. But not out of fear, out of pleasure, eager to serve her new contract, her body constricted, her wings completely smushed together inside the humid, pulsating, fleshy walls.


She kept sliding further and further down inside, touching herself all the way inside, until she fell out of the tight shaft, into an even darker place, facefirst into a dark, disgusting swamp of cum.

She masturbated faster and faster, jiggling the balls and providing extra stimulation to the man from inside him, his nipples fully erect, until finally, a “geyser” erupted, forcing the cumming pixie outside, into a sticky goo stained into the man’s suit, still getting bursts thrown at her for a few seconds.


The full moon disappears, and with it, the new moon takes its place.


With the forceful evacuation of the pixie finished, the blushing Nahabino reaches inside his suit, all the way down to his member, touching the sticky mess, and plucking the tiny girl from inside.

He doesn’t even give her a chance to speak before sucking on her like a candy, rolling her around his tongue, cleaning her of any residue, then spitting her out onto his hand.


The girl, dazed and feeling the aftereffects of multiple things, one including the full moon effect, just lays there and looks up at him.


“Yeah, you’re my new favorite Demon.”

The boy smugly muttered, a stray Mokoi in the distance looking rather saddened without their owner.


“Let’s form the actual contract now.”


The demon nodded and kissed away at his hand, the two forming a special bond that never broke.


She was always close, giving him support and love every step of the journey, out of sight, out of mind to all but her owner.

Chapter End Notes:

“Young man, weird but not outside mission parameters.”