- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story requires a basic understanding of the mechanics and story of Shin Megami tensei 5, please, play the game or look up a brief summary of it's gameplay and themes before reading.
This story contains cock vore and sweatplay, so if that's not for you, look away.
I hope you can enjoy my story and maybe check out my writing in the future!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Noticed a surprisingly low amount of size stories or size content in general about Nahabino, and that's CRIMINAL, so I aimed to fix that with my hopefully enjoyable size smut :3

The once normal tokyo student turned Demon Slayer, their real name unimportant to all, now only seen as the weapon that infused a human soul with that of a gods, commonly known as a “Nahobino'' stands in the ruins of the real tokyo, now known as Da’at. Da’at was ravaged by the destruction the forces of Chaos have brought, the land purged of the Abrahamic God’s protection, now that he’s been killed by Lucifer himself.


The Nahobino walks through a collapsed building, what seems like a defunct shopping mart, judging by the various rotten food bags the local Jack gang were pilliging, like the childish psychopaths they are. He had started investigating the area, as he was informed by his other half, the god inside him, Aogami, that there was a peculiar demon reading here that he didn’t recognise, and asked “Young Man” to inspect, to see if this new reading was something dangerous that needed to be squashed.


But, when he reached the source of the reading, it was something he never expected.


The Nahabino found that the source of the demon was inside a broken down manager's office, behind a rusty, but still functioning door.

He readied his handblade, made of light, and slowly opened the door, only to find nothing but a dusty deck and a long defunct computer. 

He consulted with Aogami, unsure of what to do.


“Young man, do not be alarmed, but the signal is coming from beneath us”

Dammit! Another typical demon trap, he’s trapped himself in this tiny room with little room to maneuver, he might be done for. The Nahabino breathed in and readied himself, but nothing happened.


“Hey, down here you giant witch angel slayer wannabe!”

A bratty voice rings throughout the Nahabino’s head.

He soon realizes where the actual source of both the voice and demon is, and takes a seat on the dirty floor, raising his boots heels inwards to him, only to find a squished tiny Pixie demon, facefirst into his skin tight suit’s feet.


“Ugh, finally you’re off of me! I was starting to wonder if you’d just let those gross shoes of yours crush me there. Don’t you ever clean that sand of-”


The pixie looks up and down at the giant young man, realizing the fabled nahabino that she heard returned, is sitting right in front of her, while she talks smack.


“Oh my, it seems like I’ve made a mistake..

I know who you are!”

“You’re that guy who saved those students right? How cool!”




While the pixie praises him, the boy consults with Aogami.

“Young man, I apologize, but it seems my calculations made a rare mistake. It appears that some demons are of rather.. unnaturally small size compared to their same race kin. If one demon type can be tinier, does that mean one can be bigger? A strange thought, we should bring this one for studying, to learn and prepare for more dangerous abnormal signals.”

“I want to keep her safe.”

“Oh? Very well young man, I am but your advisor, you are free to do what you want. 

But please, keep her somewhere she can’t cause trouble at least.”

“Yes Aogami.”

“Thank you, young man.”


The pixie grows annoyed.

“Hey, are you even listening to me? I’m giving you a compliment y’know. Probably don’t get many of those, if you act like this.”

“I want you to be my demon”

“Ehh? Are you serious? You just ignored me for a whole minute and you open up with THAT?

Hopeless with girls too it seems..

What kinda thing do you want with a demon like me anyway?” “I’m not exactly very powerful you know”

“Oh whatever, I’ll know you’ll probably just fuse me away, at least some part of me will lead to something bigger that way. Give me some Macca and life gems and we’ll form a contract”


Some unnecessarily large amounts of macca given away later..


“Hey silly boy, you don’t got enough room in your stock for me, better get some extra room in there or else I’m leaving, what awful hospitality!”

“No, I got just the right spot for you, right here..”

The long haired boy grabs the tiny pixie with his full grip and pulls back the neck of his suit, the sweat accumulated throughout the day of training himself and searching for dangerous demons, the smell overwhelming the pixie with the gross humid stench.


“You’ve got to be kidding me, someone help!” The pixie fruitlessly cried, her tiny vocal cords reaching no one but her new contract. The boy hovered the girl over the hole, dropped her in and snapped back the suit, placing her right at his chest, in between the small mounds of flesh that bulged out.


A voice boomed out from outside the pixies vision. 

“And with that, our contract is sealed.”


Chapter End Notes:

I purposely tried to keep Nahabino's words brief and far more direct, to match his speaking pattern in the game, hopefully it was done alright.