- Text Size +
Sunday

Theo awoke at the perfect time the next morning: just as Elaine was cupping a black bra over her generous chest.  His loins stirred as next she slid dark nylons over her long legs. 

Hot damn.  He ambled out of bed.  If he were quick enough, maybe he could convince her to let him take those off again.

Her back stiffened as soon as he touched it.  Her shoulders sharpened; her arms tensed.  That a woman would have muscles rivaling his own … His hand detoured south instead, down the taper of her waist and onto the pleasing swell of her lace-clad buttocks -- which, too, solidified like a rock.

“Theo.”  Curt and businesslike.  “I have work.”

“Work can wait, babe,” he hummed, his hand roaming lasciviously.

“We’ll discuss this in the evening.”

“Mmm… what’s to discuss?”  His second hand found her glutes, joining the fun.  “Just give in and--“

“Not now.”  She strode abruptly forward, briskly disappearing into the closet.  He exhaled distractedly.  Damn, she looked good.  Their activities last night had stoked his fires, and he was jonesin’ real hard.  So why just stand here?  Women liked assertive men, after all.  Especially Elaine.  She was probably in there with bated breath, hoping he’d barge in and sweep her off her feet.  So, after a minute of holding it together, that’s exactly what he--

Shit.”  She’d been imposing enough in her nightie.  Now her angular, aggressive black power suit messed hard with his head.  She rarely dressed up this well for work.  The sharp-eyed brunette loomed with an almost palpable sense of authority now, exuding an air not of a lover but of a successful, no-bullshit businesswoman -- which, undeniably, she was.

But she took one look at his desirous expression and scowled.  “Are you serious right now?”

“What?”

“You were about to come on to me again, weren’t you?”

Her tone was like that of a boss interrogating an underling.  Or at least that’s how he felt.  “No, I … Well, sure babe,” he admitted, managing a smile.  “When you’re lookin’ this good, of course I’d be wanting more.”

Hrphh.”  She and her big elbow not-so-gently pushed past him.  “It’s always about you, isn’t it.  What you want.” 

“Huh?  I think I tended to your needs plenty last night, babe.”

Plenty?”  She stopped and swiveled.  Her stiffened posture only heightened the effect of her clothes.  “You thought that was plenty?!”

So that’s what this was about.  “I was out of practice,” he dismissed.  “Come over here and I’ll make it up to you.”

“How?  I’m a lot bigger now, Theo.  I have bigger needs.”  Elaine decided there was no point in dancing around it.  “Dammit, Theo, I can’t just settle for …”  She grinded her teeth.  “I need a man who can overwhelm me!  Toss me around, throw me on my back, have his way with me!”

His hackles rose.  “And you think I can’t?”

Her disparaging gaze swept across his body.  “Be serious, Theo.  I need a man twice my strength, but you’re not even as strong as me.”

Whaaat?  OK, that crossed a line.  “I’m stronger than you,” he said up at her in a barking laugh.

“You’re not, but--“

“Seriously?  I work out every day!”

She sighed, up above him.  “Regardless, if we can move on …”

“Hell no!  I’ll prove it, if I have to!”

Something in Elaine snapped.  She knew he’d never let it go.  Not today, not tomorrow, not the next day … unless she dealt with it now.  “Fine.  Let’s settle this.”

Theo blinked as Elaine curtly unbuttoned her blazer, straightened her shirt, and strode deliberately toward him.

“Umm…”  Well, he didn’t think she’d go along with it!

“What?  Having second thoughts?”

“I…”

“Let’s make this quick.  I need to get to work.”  So composed, so matter-of-fact.  So certain she would win.

He frowned.  “When I beat you, you’d better put out tonight,” he ribbed.  Only half-serious, but--

“Deal,” she agreed, without batting an eye.

His brow rose.  Gaining sex and asserting dominance, all in one?  No red-blooded man could turn down that offer.  “You’re on,” he affirmed, allowing this strange farce to continue.  At his instruction, they moved to the center of the floor and braced their hands on each other’s shoulders.  The upraised angle of his arms had him at a disadvantage; but under her cotton sleeves her flesh, though firm, gave way to his determined grip.  Planting one foot behind him, he looked up into her mascaraed eyes and grinned.  “First one to touch the wall loses.  I’ll be ridin’ you doggy style tonight, babe.”

Elaine felt a fire lighting within.  She was sick of doing things his way.  She deserved to be satisfied too!  And it was about time he learned what such toxic masculinity would get him.

“Ready,” Theo jeered, “Set …”

His eyes pulsed wide as Elaine’s deltoids hardened, pushing his fingers outward.  What the--

Go,” Elaine growled.  Her ferocious surge forward caught him totally off-guard.

“Holy--!”  He stumbled two steps back, braced, and shoved her with equal vigor -- but only half as far.  Already her scowl grew fierce and she heaved again.  In disbelief, he lost another two steps.  Gained one back.  Lost two more.  He grunted and grimaced, panic taking hold as he lost more ground, and more …


How!?!  Jesus Christ!  Sweet Mother of--

*Bam!*  His spine hit the back wall, next to the dresser.  Her eyes burned into his as she pinned his shoulders even harder into the wall, wielding superior leverage and unwavering determination.  When she finally let go, a disbelieving shudder shot through him.  Impossible!

“I-I … You … It wasn’t fair,” he quaked, watching her stride to the closet.  “You jumped the gun.  Your height gave you unfair leverage.”  He was talking to himself at this point.  “You…”

*gulp* She reemerged wearing stiletto pumps.  Six inch spikes, easily.  He didn’t even know she owned any that high!  The lump in his throat grew to the size of a golf ball as she re-approached, towering.  Never had he felt so small, so outmatched.

When we have sex again, we’ll do it my way.  On my terms.”  She may as well have been speaking to one of her subordinates at work, so direct and officious was her tone.  “And you’ll cum after me, or not at all.”

WHAT!?


Her long legs had already carried her out of the room by the time he hinged his mouth shut.  Another day, he would have stormed after her … but today, he stayed put.  In fact, he didn’t move a muscle until the front door slammed shut and Elaine’s car drove off.  Then he went straight to the scale in the basement.  The Apo Amplifier must have kicked in already.  It must have!

But no.  Same weight as yesterday.  And same height too.  Elaine had overpowered him all on her own.  And once these doses did start kicking in … Oh hell.

* * *

Perhaps he felt a bit extra urgency to confront Elaine that evening.  “Rematch,” he declared, almost as soon as she walked in the door.

Her expression turned from a frown to a glower in less than a second.  But he persisted.  “You had unfair leverage.  It wasn’t a true test.  A better test of strength would--“

Her eyes blazed in fury as she marched away.  It seemed whatever chances he’d had for tonight were now dead in the water.

Monday

He got a tense, uncomfortable feeling every time she entered the room; broke out in unsettling goosebumps when he thought about what’d happened … but a man has needs, you know?  And pride and principles didn’t seem worth as much when you’re not getting laid.

“OK.  I’m sorry,” he gruffed from the bed the next morning, just as Elaine was leaving.  “We’ll try it your way.”

Elaine with her boxy shoulders and wide hips hesitated in the door.  “Alright.”

That sounded like tonight, if you asked him.  Well, then.  The day was looking just a little bit brighter.

* * *

"Rise and shine!"

Jen awoke to blinding light on her face. She groaned and covered her eyes, then groaned even louder when her muscles cried out in protest. "Urggghhh ... Dad, what the hell??"

Dad was beaming at her quite annoyingly. "Enough complaining, young lady.  Time to hit the gym!”

"What time is it?"

"Seven o clock."

"What!?"

"It’s a weekday, Jen.  Which means an early start.”

“I thought you didn’t have work till the afternoon.”

“No, but you have school, so … c’mon.  Get up.”  When she didn't respond, he took hold of the covers and--

"DAD!!  Ugh - FINE!!"

He laughed. "See ya down there."

* * *

The two teammates gulped down their vials in unison.  Theo was sure he’d feel something afterwards … but no.

“Not a pound,” he huffed, stepping back from the scale.  “You swear you took your dose yesterday?”

“Yeah.  Why?  Didn’t you?”

“Yes, obviously.”  Dang.  Jen needed more body weight -- fast.  Yet they both had failed to gain a pound or an inch.  Grumpily he recorded these measurements on the new chalkboard.  “Ah,” he said, watching her cringe, “I see you’ve noticed it -- I put up this board last night.”  Columns for the days; rows for the workouts: weight and completed sets. 


“You installed this whole thing?” Jen whined.  “Just for …“

“Yup.  Gotta track your progress, Missy.”  He rather enjoyed the humbled look on her face as she compared her dismal numbers from Saturday to his. 

* * *

It was bad enough having those cameras around the room, watching everything they did. It was even worse to have Dad’s slightly bored face hovering in front of her yet again as she gritted her teeth and heaved.

"Six…Seven... and eight.  Decent effort, Jen," Dad said placidly, heading for the chalkboard while Jen panted and wheezed.

This was embarrassing.  “I can’t even handle an empty bar!” she groaned.  She still wouldn’t have even finished a single set of squats if he hadn’t helped.

“Close enough,” he said, crediting her with one full set on the chalkboard in a rare moment of generosity.  “It takes time.”

Of course Dad added, like, a hundred and fifty pounds and squatted it with ease!  She turned away dismally.  I can’t watch!

Set One went just fine for Theo.  So did Set Two.  And all seemed well halfway through Set Three, until … Huh?  His quads seemed to glitch.  The bar suddenly dropped several inches; it almost seemed to feel heavier now as he forced it back up and finished his set.

“What was that?” he said with labored breaths, relieving himself of the weight.

Jen turned around.  “What was what?”

“Did you…?”  Add weight to the bar?  Push down, when he wasn’t looking?  He -- whoa.  He felt dizzy.

“Are you OK?”

“I’m fine.”  But even waving her off felt odd.  His arms were … wobbly.  So were his legs, as he leaned against the frame.  “Breakfast isn’t agreeing with me, I guess.”

“OK, but--“

“Just move on to … deadlifts.  I’ll catch my breath.”

Jen looked at him funnily but, with difficulty, took the weights off one by one then went to the middle of the floor with the empty bar.  Indeed, his dizziness passed quickly, and now he watched her skinny legs quiver just from lifting that paltry 45 pounds off the ground a few times.  After her first set, she was huffing and puffing.  After the second, she was totally wiped out.

“Not bad,” he commented, having shaken off his own dizziness.  “At least you stuck with it.”  The A/C could’ve kicked on and blown her over, judging by how she swayed.  Once he was sure she was alright, he went to the chalkboard and--

“Wait!  I-I’m not done!”

Pah!  “Oh yes you are.  Any more, and you’ll hurt yourself.”

But the girl bent down anyway, her arms jittering.  “I gotta push harder!  I have to!”

“Jen, you’re completely tapped out!  You--“

Confound it!  Jen picked the bar up anyway!  He stood at the ready but decided to let her learn her lesson; watched her struggle to lift the bar even a few inches.  Dropping it pretty quickly, she tried it again!  He moved to stop her useless attempt, and--

What the--?  A sudden spasm, wild and uncontrolled; a yelp of exertion … then the bar began to rise again.  Inch by inch, her back straightened -- her form getting better in time, not worse!  Her limbs quavering less.  And then … What?  She completed another rep?  And another??

Finally, exhaustion won out.  Still, though: one simply does not get stronger in the middle of a set!  Unless --

Oh.  She stood up … and he could swear her head hovered a little higher now.  Of course it did.

Holy smokes!” Jen wheezed.  “I grew!”

“Yeah.  No crap,” he downplayed.

Her eyes scanned him.  “So you shrunk too, right?  During your squats?”

The hairs on the back of Theo’s neck rose.  “That’s none of your business!”

Yikes… that came out harsh.  Jen drew back hastily.

He sighed.  “C’mon.  We might as well record it.”

He feigned disinterest as she stepped on the scale and moved the slider a couple notches, then a couple more … “Eee!  Four pounds!”  When she stood against the wall, he had to rise ever so slightly on his toes to see over her head.

Ugh.  Plus half an inch for her; minus half an inch for him.  He thought about rounding to the nearest inch on the board, but that would’ve seemed disingenuous.  At least, weight-wise, her 100 pounds was still miles away from his 180.

Dad frowned, but Jen could hardly contain her glee.  It’d felt so awesome, back there on the bench press.  Right when she reached the breaking point… the sudden zap of lightning, like a power-up straight to the arms and everywhere else.  The bar feeling suddenly just a teeny bit lighter … Ho-o-oly crap, now she wanted more!  But she likely couldn’t grow again till Wednesday.  No matter -- she had another mission now.  Four workouts left today; that meant four new personal bests for her to set.

And, one after another, that’s exactly what she did.  Heck yeah!

* * *

“Aerobics,” Theo muttered, walking up to Ned’s front door with a shake of his head.  Ned was his best -- and practically only -- client lately.  And, as they say, ‘the client knows best’.  But last time they’d cut the weightlifting to only half the session, and this time Ned had insisted on going full cardio.  “Just to try it out,” he’d claimed, but with surprising emphasis.  Was Lola behind it?  But why would she--

"Hey, Theo!"

Oh, helllll no…

Ned, the grown man, wore tight black yoga pants and a pink tank top -- pink! -- with a low scoop neck and purple stripes down the sides.  And similarly colored tennis shoes that until recently would have only been found in the women’s clothing department.

“Come on in!  Don't be shy!”

Theo was obliquely aware of this trend.  It’d just been starting by the time he got fired from the gym.  While women increasingly would wear loose-fitting muscle shirts to work out, some men were starting to dress like… this.  It’s like they wanted to look like wimps.  It was so ass-backwards!

“Uhh… looking good, Ned,” Theo wanly commented. 

His client beamed.  “Thanks man!  I was a little hesitant at first, but Lola talked me into it.  And now I'm really glad she did!  It's super comfortable.  Full range of motion. And feel how soft this fabric is!"

Ughh.  "No thanks.”

“Suit yourself!  C’mon, let’s go in.”

* * *

Bradley, that annoying bully, smirked at Jen as usual as she took her seat in front of him.  “Hi, Spider Girl.”

This time she held back a cringe, and even said to his face, “Hi, Bradley.”

He blinked, realizing for once he’d need to come up with more than that same tired insult.  “Urr… What are you so happy about, anyway?” he jeered.

Jen couldn’t help it.  “I’m not gonna be ‘Spider Girl’ for much longer…”

“What’s that s’posed to mean?”

The bell rang, so she simply crossed her arms and replied, “Give it a few days and you’ll see!”

As she turned forward, her gaze swept across the "Big Three" – her nickname for Maggie, Ella, and Blaire.  Suddenly Jen’s gloating seemed meaningless.  Gained four pounds today?  Big whoop.  She was still light years behind those three in terms of size, looks, personality, style …

Eep!  Green-eyed Blaire was looking right at her!  Holy crap.  Jen blushed and jerked her head forward.  She wasn’t even worthy to be in the same room as those three.

* * *

As luck would have it, as Jen turned the corner in the hallway she smacked right into the solid, curvy frame of Blaire herself.  "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Jen exclaimed, bending to pick up the papers that fell from both their binders.

Blaire crouched down to help.  "It's cool," her deep voice replied.

She's not mad??  "I'm really sorry," Jen reiterated, her cheeks red as she handed Blaire her pages.

"Nah, I said it's cool."  As they both stood up, Blaire towered over her once again.  "What’d you mean earlier?  ‘Give it a few days’ -- are you taking pills or something?"

Ack!  “Y-You heard that??  Um … yeah, kinda.  B...But not just 'cuz ... I-I mean, there's a reason."

"Hey, whatever."  Blaire shrugged again.

Jen cringed. "No, it's... um ... I'm gonna be on a game show. Mighty and Mouse."  The words just popped out of her -- but she’d meant to keep it secret!

Blaire blinked. "What? Bull."

Jen saw her credibility plummeting.  Panicking, not wanting to be seen as a liar, she pulled up the picture on her phone of the waiver she signed, with the Mighty and Mouse logo in big font across the top. 

"Shit... are you serious??"

"Yeah."

Blaire waved to Ella, at her locker nearby. She came and saw the waiver, and ... "Holy fuck!  Spider girl??  Bullshit!  How??  That's photoshopped."

"She's bigger today," Blaire defended. "Look!"

She noticed??

Ella frowned.  "Doesn't mean nothin'."  She strutted away. 

"Forget her," Blaire told Jen. "She's mean to everyone.  And that's a stupid nickname anyway."  She hoisted her backpack onto her shoulder and turned. "Later."

"L-Later!!" Jen croaked, staring after her. 

***

"Blaire Davis?!" Amir exclaimed. 

"Yes!  She TALKED to me!!  For like, a whole minute!"

Amir looked back toward the school. "Whoa."

He didn't hear her next remark, just got this faraway look in his eyes.  "Yoohoo!  What, you got a crush on her or somethin'?" she teased. 

"I ... um..."

"Oh my god, you do!" Jen realized, as her friend’s face turned even deeper red.  "I mean, she's SUPER pretty," Jen added, on a more serious note.  "And I guess, like, you're used to being shorter than girls anyway, so it’s not that weird for you."

"Hey!" Amir protested. 

"But it's true, right??"

"Yeah, I'm ... used to it," he said strangely.

As they headed for lunch, Jen expounded on how nice Blaire actually was -- which Amir couldn’t believe.  “No, I’m serious!  Maggie was mean, but not Blaire.”

"Jen, be real: all those girls are mean."

"That's what I thought, too, but what if Blaire's different?"

“I dunno.  Don’t let her fool you.”

Jen frowned on their way outside.  “You’re probably right,” she conceded.  But as they rounded the next corner, excitement flashed in her eyes.  “Last one to the deli’s--”

“A rotten egg!”  Amir took off, already one step ahead of her!  Jen squealed and charged after him … and something amazing happened.  For ten glorious seconds, she actually gained ground on her speedy friend.  Her legs were sore from weights, but they also felt more … capable.  Not quite as floppy or flimsy.  Able to drive a little harder, for a little longer.  Pushing, and pushing …

Drat!”  Her quads gave out right at the end and he reached the deli several strides ahead.  But he turned his head immediately, elated.  “Wow – way faster!  You almost beat me!”

Jen steadied herself against the wall, wobbly once again.  But she beamed.  “Yeah!  You noticed!”

Amir nodded enthusiastically.  “Yep!  Makes sense, ‘cuz your legs are bigger now.  And your arms.”

“Oh!  You noticed that, too?”

Her friend blushed quickly.  “Umm, yeah, I … noticed right away.”

Is he acting funny?  “Hmph.  Well, I’ll beat ya next time!”

Amir nodded, as his cheeks turned rosy.

* * *

“Be back by nine,” Theo reminded, as his daughter left to go hang out with that Amir kid.  Putting away a few last dishes, he wandered into the bedroom and--

Holy…!

He blinked, stunned, as his girlfriend stood across the room, leaning against the wall and wearing a tan lace see-through negligee and matching stockings.  He could see every bit of her curvy, toned waist; could see the shape and hue of her nipples amidst her sizeable round breasts; could even make out the lips of her freshly-shaven pussy through the very sheer fabric.  She was radiating sexuality.


His ladykiller instincts kicked in.  With assertive poise he closed the distance between them.  He wanted her, and he was going to have her.  It was as simple as …

She’s stronger than me.  The memory burned bright in his mind.  That … episode … this morning.  And that was before the five pounds he’d lost today.

Elaine saw her lover hesitate.  Part of her felt a twinge of disappointment, on some level still wanting him to be brazen; fearless.  But even as he kicked off his pants, placed both hands on her hips, and tugged her away from the wall, there was a certain hesitation in his movements.  A cautious defensiveness, as he tried to steer her toward the bed.  He would try to have his way with her, she knew.  But this dwindling man simply no longer had the stuff for that.  To toss her about, to ravage her like she needed.

No.  Tonight would go a different way.  Before she was halfway around, she grabbed his chest instead and threw him savagely onto the mattress beneath her, ending up on top of him when he’d expected her on bottom.

“Elaine!” he gasped.  “Wh--“

Quiet!”  She’d never hissed with such ferocity before, but she followed it up with an equally fervent kiss, thrusting her lips into his, snaking her tongue, leaving him reeling and gasping for air.  Always she’d been the passive partner … but not today.  He tried to speak again but she grabbed his hair and gave a sudden pull, causing his eyes to pop open wide.  She preempted his response with another kiss, then another -- as if him speaking would ruin it.  Which it probably would.  She didn’t want his griping right now, or his excuses.  His empty machismo.  She just needed to give him, well, a little more persuasion.

Jeees--!”  Theo gasped as Elaine thrust his palm deep into her breast then aggressively planted his other hand on her rump.  Her lips descended on his again, almost before he could breathe!  None of this was like anything she’d done before.  Wild, unhinged, domineering … and by god, it was working.  He couldn’t understand why, but he was becoming rock hard, his breaths panting.  Maybe it was just the thrill of something new, something never before tried, but … oh fuuuuck, her tits felt good.  Her ass.  Her strong lips and even stronger arms-- even those were working for him.  And now the friction of her meaty thigh sliding between his legs, working deliberately up and down, causing him to twitch and throb and … and … good god, yes!  As amazing as it felt, she wouldn’t have to keep it up for too much longer before … before he--

“My turn.”  Stopping cold, her hands fiercely cupped his jaw.  Her eyes lowered to his, narrowing, smoldering.  “You need to get me off.”

He blinked, writhing beneath her.  “Oh, I will,” he breathed, one hand grasping her firm glute as his other hand feverishly took out his cock and guided it under the frilly hem of her lingerie, seeking the target he so badly needed…

“No.  Not like that.”

What?  “How else would I--“

Yagh!  Her palm thrust downward on his chest, pinning him efficiently as her legs shifted forward.  Soon her knees were on either side of his head, her thick thighs now lowering down, the lips of her bare pussy hovering directly above him.

He gasped when he realized her intent.  “You… You want me to--“

Yes.”

He coughed in distress and pushed off on her thighs.  “Y-You’re joking!  You know I’ve never done that before!”

“Never too late to learn.”

What?!  “Why can’t we just--“

“No.  This first, or you get nothing.”

Was she nuts?!  Who was she to-- … She couldn’t force him to--to--

God damn, she was heavy!  He tried to throw her off him, but her thighs barely budged.  From this position, it almost felt like she was in charge.  That was insane!  But… But … Holy crap, he was horny.  Her proximity … the heat radiating off her … it was driving him crazy.

He could try it, just this once.  “I’ll…”  He gulped.  “OK, I’ll do it.”

Her quads visibly flexed around him as she lowered herself further.  Her scent was heavy.  But nothing compared to the strange, salty taste as he timidly probed her lips with his tongue.  It was oddly humbling; humiliating, almost.  Like he was serving her, or … He tried not to overthink it.  He probed a second time, and this time he heard her hum in pleasure.  Encouraged, he tried again.  And again.  Soon, he felt her begin to shudder.

Abruptly, she dismounted.  Was he done?  Was that--

No, it was only just beginning.  She flipped onto her back and pulled him with her.  With a deep, anxious breath, he descended again between her thighs and kept going, battling against his own inexperience.  Before long, Elaine’s hand grasped at his scalp and pushed him closer, giving instructions.  He did his best to follow them, feeling like a struggling student being tutored.  He may as well have been a virgin again.  It was so very strange … but his attempts seemed to be having an effect.  Her shudders grew more frequent, her breaths louder and faster.  But eventually her pleasure seemed to reach a plateau; and no matter how hard his tongue worked, no matter how tired it got, he couldn’t seem to bring her any farther, couldn’t bring her over the edge…

After much trying, Elaine finally gave a disgruntled noise and pushed herself free.  Wiping his face on the sheets, he clambered up next to her.  Her face was flushed and she looked agitated, dissatisfied…

WHOA.  She grabbed his cock, out of the blue.  A jolt of pleasure ran through him as her firm, assertive grip worked up and down, electrifying his already rock-hard member.  “Elaine…!” he said.  But soon he could hardly speak at all, falling back on the bed, panting, groaning.  Her hand felt so much larger than normal, practically swallowing him up, and pumping with such incredible determination and focus.  And … and…

Sweet Moses, he was already hurtling toward the edge!  He never used to be this excitable, but he couldn’t seem to control himself around her anymore.  And her ministrations were so intense, so relentless, so--

Already?!”  His big lover grunted in frustration--and her hand stopped cold!

He twitched, groaned.  “Keep going!” he implored.

She did, but … slower.  Much, much slower.  Excessively so, he thought at first -- until he again felt his arousal mounting, heightening; overwhelmed, he fell flat on the bed, lying passively as she worked her sweet magic on him.  He gripped the bedsheets, his breaths ragged, his body twitching.  Her breaths were loudening too -- but why wouldn’t she finish him off?  He was right there!  “E-Elaine!” he rasped.  “Qu… Quit screwing around!”

Only then did he open his eyes and look left, seeing her other hand working in and out of her pussy at faster and faster speed.  He coughed in surprise.  “What?!  Let me … Let me do that!”  Dutifully he started to lift off the bed, reaching out …

A ferocious pressure clamped down on his cock, sending him gasping.  “Stop fighting!” she hissed.  “You’re ruining my rhythm!”

Offended and bewildered, he floundered for a moment … until her hand began pumping again, and all his protests flew away.  The pleasure was too damned intense.  Holy crap, she was methodical, unyielding, relentless… But soon her moans rivaled his own, then surpassed them.  The bed shook as she shook, spasmed, and her cry of orgasm filled the room.  Perhaps it was just a coincidence that, amidst the erratic jerking of her hand, he too was immediately pushed all the way and spurted in breathless euphoria.

His pulse eventually slowed, his mind coming back down to earth as his lover’s hand lingered around his softening cock.  His head lolled sideways to take in the sight of her splendid tits, her shapely hips--and her hand lingering inside her pussy as well.  Confusion and doubt filled him.  Was he not good enough for her?  Was he that bad at getting her off?

She sat up.  “Stay,” he requested, for once; but her hand pulled away and she rose, striding into the bathroom without looking back.  She used to always be so clingy afterward; not detached, like this.  God damn, she had gotten him good -- almost better than sex, if you can believe it.  The size of her body, the heft of her breasts; the way she assertively drove things … it did it for him, somehow.  And hers had sounded good, too.  Then why the dissatisfied glint lingering in her eyes?   She had an almost disgruntled air, somehow, as she walked away.  As if she’d had to make the best of a dissatisfying situation; resigned that this was the best they could do.  Intimacy was supposed to improve relationships … so why did something still feel off?