- Text Size +

a32;a32; “Team Wonder Jen enters … The Mighty’s Playground.a32;a32;

For a brief moment, Theo knew what it was like to soar, propelled through the gateway by Jen’s shove – that is, until his Mighty blitzed even faster still, dashing toward the 10-foot wall straight ahead.  As high as a basketball hoop, but Jen leapt and shot up to it with remarkable ease!

Theo tried too, giving it his all.  His hand came nearly a full yard short of the ledge as--*Whomp!*--his face smacked the wall.

a340;(a344;0´)a295; “OHH!!!” a340;(a344;0´)a295; 

But an instant later: two hands grabbed his wrists and vaulted him upward in one sudden heave!  Before he could stumble, Jen’s left hand cupped the back of his neck, pulling him along and—

She ran them both right off the ledge!!  “AGHH!!” he shrieked, plummeting, kicking his legs …

*THA-THOOM!*   Her feet absorbed the full impact of the ten-foot drop, while her forearm across his chest cushioned his fall!  Like the safety bar on a roller coaster, keeping him from harm…

a32;a32; “She’s a BEAST!” a32;a32;

He had no time to marvel.  In less than a second, her legs straightened and sprang forth!

“Yakk!”

She propelled him along briefly, but quickly outpaced him as she sprinted to the thirty-foot rope dangling against the towering two-story wall ahead. 


His head was still spinning, but she was already tugging the rope in short, testing bursts, causing ridges of muscles to slide across her back.  “I got this,” she said grittily. 

What?  “Of course YOU do!” he blurted.  Nobody freaking doubted that!  “What about me?” That was the real question!  “Wh-Where’s the Mouse hole?  The … you know, the secret path where I’m sup—"

“Not this time.”

*Gasp* “What are you doing?!” he blurted, as Jen dropped to one knee.



“There’s only one way up!”

“B…But--!”

“You can’t climb this yourself!  Now GET ON MY BACK!

Time seemed to freeze.  That … That can’t possibly



Aghhh!”  Jen snatched his forearms and yanked them around her neck like a scarf, ramming his stomach against her tough, hard back – then grabbed the rope and started to climb!

a32;a32; “Decisive; determined!  Go, Wonder Jen, go!” a32;a32;

Oh my god!” he screeched, as the ground tore away beneath him.  His arms frantically squeezed and clawed, trying to hold on as her expansive shoulders undulated left-right-left with every deliberate, methodical stretch of her arm!


a32;a32; “He fits so well at this size!  Like a backpack!” a32;a32;

“A-A backpa—"

Stop squirming so much.”  Her voice rumbled through him as much as her.  He could swear her back felt like iron, underneath the skin.  His legs dangled helplessly; his hands kept slipping along smooth, hard, undulating muscle, with nowhere for his fingers to dig in.  Slipping … slipping …

“I-I can’t hold on!!  I—"

Your legs!

“What?—"

She paused, grunting mightily, reaching her free arm back – and suddenly his knee lurched forward, his thigh resting in the tapered curve of her waist.

Oh Jesus no!  “J-Jen--!”

DO WHAT I TELL YOU!

With a miserable yip, he brought his other thigh forward.  Jen’s coarse, leather-wrapped hand brusquely grabbed each ankle and locked them together in front of her waist.

a32;a32; “Awwww!  All belted and strapped in now, ready to go!” a32;a32;

THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!  “Aghhhh!”  She was right; there was clearly no other way around, no other choice.  But he was terrified of heights – always had been!  Even as a macho man, it’d been his biggest, most embarrassing fear.  And now he was a hundred times more cowardly!!

But it was far worse still.  The ride was harrowingly bumpy: with his legs around her waist, her hips rocked him with each step she took, while her shoulders twisted in the opposite direction!  Her back was one big, twisting, undulating slab, her flesh as hard as marble – but alive, rippling, pulsating … Christ in heaven, he couldn’t believe this was happening – clinging like a baby koala on her back!  The longer she climbed, the more effect on him it had.

“Uuurrnnghh…” he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.  “Oh god … oh god …”

Jen gritted her teeth, her biceps burning, her deltoids boiling.  She could have climbed this rope in a few seconds on her own – but this hundred pound weight on her shoulders was making it hell!

An actual backpack wouldn’t have been so difficult.  Her Mouse’s nonstop squirming—and his loud voice in her ear, like an annoying bug—was driving her nutsThe fuck were those sounds he was making?!  Couldn’t he suck it up and stay quiet for one friggin’ minute?  She was the one doing all the work!

Oh FUCK, but it burned!  She could not stop.  Even the slightest pause now would let her arms would succumb to shaking, trembling, weakening.  More than halfway up, now – she HAD to keep forcing it, one step at a time!

a32;a32; “What effort!  What perseverance!!” a32;a32;

Unnnnghhh…” Dad continued, “Oh god!!!

a32;a32; “C’mon, Wonder Jen!  You got this!!” a32;a32;

a340;(a344;0´)a295; “YOU GOT THIS!! … YOU GOT THIS!! …” a340;(a344;0´)a295; 

A growl started in the base of her throat.  Gritting her teeth; drowning out her Dad, she gave the climb every ounce she had.  Growling louder, louder; digging even deeper! She … She … “YAHHH!!!”

a32;a32; “She made it!  She reached the top!!” a32;a32;

Jen swung onto the ledge and collapsed heavily to her knees, doubling over with her fists to the floor, the aftershocks of exertion still rippling through her core and echoing through her limbs.

Sirens sounded, far behind them.  a32;a32; “That’s the forty-two second siren, folks!!  Team Super Mom is about to be set loose!”a32;a32;

a32;a32; “But one hell of a pace Team Wonder Jen has set so far!”a32;a32;

As Jen brought her breaths back under control, as the cheers of the crowd died down, she realized: Dad had stopped whining.  He still clung to her back – weirdly, oddly silent.  Until he stirred, trembled, and gave a soft, barely audible whisper: “Holy fuuuuck…

Jen’s brow quirked at his very odd, very uncharacteristic outburst as she started to shrug him off her shoulders.

Theo’s heart pounded in his chest.  A stupor; a rapture.  It’d started about halfway up the wall—the moment Jen’s quivering had begun.  The immediacy of those tremors; the astonishing, impressive struggle that they conveyed.  Soon the faint tremoring became an earthquake, rattling right through him and striking him dumb at the sheer power of body and will being expended!  The effect this had on his mind, as the violent shaking created a friction, a rubbing, in the area between his legs where his groin pressed to the small of her undulating back…

How could he possibly fight those primitive sensations?  He was merely a man.  A man addicted to big, powerful, curvaceous women … of which his Mighty was a startling example.  Never mind that she was Jen, his daughter.  His animal-mind didn’t stop to consider that tiny fact, as—

Oh shit, oh SHIT!  I’m still laying on her!!!  How long had he been there?!?  “I-I-!!”  He scrambled off of her, just as she began to rise…

But she paused, frowning – not at him, thank god, but at the course ahead.  “Wait,” she redirected, tugging him back toward her.  “Get back on.”

What?!  A despairing groan left his lips.  “W…Why?”  He pushed against her arm, even as it drew him inexorably closer …

Just do it,” she commanded.  “Let’s go!”

No no no NO!!...  Like it or not, she dipped down to return his hands around her neck, her muscular legs straightening, lifting him off the ground as her torso rose!

He saw the obstacle ahead: a line of monkey bars, stretching over an open chasm with a dark pool of water below.  “H…How?” he groaned, seeing the bars impossibly high and spaced ludicrously far apart.  Nobody could freaking make it across!

… Except, perhaps, for Jen.  She was the only way.

Oh dear Jesus god.  He made the mistake of leaning over her shoulder and looking down.  Jen’s bosom was displayed below him, a smorgasbord for the eyes.  So much milky flesh there; two overflowing, jiggling masses.  Under mounting friction, he felt his crotch begin to … shift … even more …

Hold tight!”

The color drained from his face.  He knew all too well what she meant by that: cross his legs around her waist.  The last thing in the world he ought to be doing right now.

Impatiently, his Mighty took his thighs again and gruffly secured them around her middle – ramming his groin against the small of her back all over again, in a manner all too familiar ...

“Ankles!”

With a soft wheeze, he locked his ankles together in front of her waist, adjusting his arms—as much to secure his grip as to help obscure her cleavage.

a32;a32; “Wonder Jen is the taller AND stronger Mighty on the course now!  Super Mom is struggling to match her rival’s pace over the wall!” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “She doesn’t need to outdo Wonder Jen here – just hang with her close enough!”a32;a32;

He felt her body brace; her muscles hardened.  He’d like to say he was brave, weathering this valiantly—but the instant she launched herself forward, he clawed at her collarbone and shrieked like a little schoolgirl, unable to help it.  “Yeeeeeeeeeee!!!”  His eyes pinched closed.  His head whipped back and his tail billowed; his Mighty lurched upward and down, rocked to and fro, like a bucking bronco on overdrive!


“Yeeeeeeeeeee … Yeeeeeeeeeee!!! …”  Again and again and again her arms swung, his grip threatening to give out at any blessed moment and—

All was suddenly calm, as if floating through a cloud …

No – shit, they were FALLING!! “Aaaa—"

* BaDoom-BOOM!*  A ledge hurtled up to them from below.  He was ripped from Jen’s torso, the world spinning and tumbling around him and—Ooph!”—his back hit a wall and he saw stars.

a32;a32; Yiiikes!a32;a32;

“Fuck!  Are you OK!?!” Jen’s voice rang in his ears, as his vision swirled.  His head lolled to the side, something near the ground next to him catching his eye.  An outline of a cartoon, and – Or was he just concussed?

A snapping finger brought his attention upward – where his vision filled with burgundy armor, gold accents, and sooo much flesh hovering above him.

“I …” he croaked.  “Y-Yeah … ”

His world spun again – this time, it was from her heaving him off the ground by his hands in one quick, stomach-turning motion, his legs wobbling as they found their footing.

“You’re not hurt??”

Her hands were everywhere.  His stomach, his arms, his chest.  Did she see his… his crotch?  That it was still quite tighter than normal…?

No.  She didn’t.  Whewwww.  “I…I-I’m fine...”

“Oh thank god!”

a32;a32; “Looks like he’s OK, folks!”a32;a32;

Was it just him, or did the entire audience seem to sigh in relief – like after a small, defenseless puppy takes a hard fall, and everyone holds their breath …

a32;a32; “Wonder Jen saved a ton of time, swinging across in one straight shot – but what a risk!  Can she afford it, with her delicate cargo?” a32;a32;

Jen winced.  The announcers were right.  The sight of her Mouse tumbling had unexpectedly shaken her to her core.  In that frightening moment, all thoughts of competition had flown from her mind.  Someone this much smaller and frailer than her – how could she not feel instinctive pangs of worry?

He was OK, though.  Still … the experience rattled something inside her.  Gave her a whole new perspective.  “I fucked up,” she admitted, in an odd moment of candor.  She placed her hand on his narrow shoulder; he flinched, but only a little.  “I was rushing too much,” she divulged.  “The extra weight … If only I were stronger!!”  She sighed.  “Damn it, I’ll have to slow down more.”

a32;a32; “Super Mom is powering her way up the rope, inch by inch!” a32;a32;

Fuck!”  Jen leapt to her feet.  “No time to waste!”

With unreal speed, she smoothly jumped off the next ledge, disappearing from sight.  He followed in her wake, expecting just a few-foot drop and—

“JEEEsus!”  Fifteen feet, straight down!  He lurched back, teetering and falling on his ass.

“Just jump!” called Jen.

No goddamned way!!

“I’ll catch you!”

“Yack!”  He jerked back at the very suggestion, pacing back and forth, building up courage.  He didn’t doubt she would catch him.  But that didn’t mean he wasn’t scared!

Amidst his pacing, a small drawing on the side wall caught his eye.  Low down, hard to see.  A cartoon Mouse, beckoning him to reach inside a small, dark hole.

So he had seen that, earlier, after his fall!  He wasn’t just hallucinating!

There could only be one thing in there: a bottle.  He could move on, pretend he hadn’t seen the hole.  Jen would never know!

And yet … thinking about what that bottle could do … either for him or for her …

What?!  Are you NUTS!?!

But, whether from duty or desire, his hand reached in.  And grabbed the bottle.

Down below, Jen stamped her feet, her anger swelling anew.  Yeah her Mouse was small and frail, but that was no excuse!  Mice were supposed to be scared of things – but they were supposed to do what their Mighty said anyway!  A—

A roar erupted from the crowd.

a32;a32; “He found it!” a32;a32;

Her anxious, fraught-looking Mouse appeared – and out of nowhere, chucked a bottle down at her.  A bottle!

She inhaled sharply, her mood turning suddenly to elation as she leapt backwards and caught his poor pass with one hand, clutching the priceless prize to her chest covetously, euphorically!

a340;(a344;0´)a295; “MIGHTY POWER!!  MIGHTY POWER!!” a340;(a344;0´)a295; 

He got this--for ME!?!  “Wh-Where did you--?!”  She laughed up at him, suddenly elated.  “Get down here!”

He shook his head, seeming startled.

But the shift that occurred in her mind moments ago, happened again.  Only stronger.  He could’ve passed up this bottle, and she’d’ve had no clue.  Which meant he’d altruistically acted in the good of their team!  Or just to lessen his punishment.  But either way … he was not just a troublemaker.  He was a cooperator; a helper!  Whatever he’d been last round, this round he was a legit, respectable, honest-to-goodness Mouse!  And in that moment, in her mind, everything changed.

Get your little butt down here!” she belted in delight—which, hilariously, he seemed to mistake it for anger.  Even his overblown scaredyness seemed less frustrating to her now.  Hell, it was almost endearing!  He jumped immediately, forcing her to drop the bottle and catch him quickly in her arms!

a32;a32; “Nice catch!” a32;a32;

*Oomph*  She absorbed his weight easily and looked down at him, her mouth spreading into a grin. 



She felt like a knight rescuing a damsel in distress from a tower.  He almost looked the part, too: his eyes wide, his expression fraught.  Remarkable – she hardly even recognized the man under the mask anymore.  His trembling lips, his meek demeanor … Hi there, lil’ Mouse, she bubblingly thought.  Nice to meet you!

Just imagined what everyone would have said of her, before.  ‘She competed well; but if only she’d been a better leader … If only she’d focused more on her team…’  Ha!  No one could say this of her now!  Even if she came up short of the win, she hadn’t come up short as a Mighty.  She’d done every last thing she possibly could have, for both herself and her team.

She saw the slew of challenging obstacles still arrayed before them.  She could hear Mae’s progress reported loudly throughout the speakers … a32;a32; “They’re catching up, Wonder Jen!  HURRY!! a32;a32;

But Jen did not fret.  I’m a Mighty!  This is my domain!!

I will do this.

Theo squirmed, held in his daughter’s arms -- her chest so big, so close; her expression so deadly fierce!  Without warning, she slung him face-down over her back like a sack of potatoes, her left forearm clamped mightily across the back of his thighs, her right hand now free to bend down and--*Glug Glug Glug*  Oh Christ, is that the bottle!?!



a340;(a344;0´)a295; “MIGHTY POWER!!  MIGHTY POWER!!” a340;(a344;0´)a295; 

Just as he tried to slip away … “Hang on!” she boomed – and took off at a run!

He felt like a rider caught laying backwards across a saddle as his horse took off.  This was a whole new, terrifying experience of its own: less intimate and touchy-feely than riding on her back; but also much less secure-feeling.  And way, way rougher!  *BaDoom BaDoom BaDoom* she galloped, sending his torso bouncing and rattling atop her shoulder, his arms flapping loosy-goosy, to and fro.  Only his legs felt any bit secure – although that came with problems of its own …

He felt her left breast jostle against him with every stride, bouncing so heavily against his thigh – and heavier … HEAVIER …

She was growing!

Aghh!!”  She leaped suddenly upward, sweeping her legs to the right.  He saw the track and field hurdle receding behind them, just as--*WHOOMP!*--she landed hard, sucking the air from his lungs!

a32;a32; “Hang on, Mousey!” a32;a32; Sally cheered, the crowd roaring in combined excitement and amusement as he nearly slid right off her shoulder!  But—


*WHOOMP!*--another hurdle, even higher!—Her shoulder was growing wider, giving him more to lay upon.  Her bicep: swelling, strengthening, securing his legs all the tighter! 

*WHOOMP!*

a32;a32; “An even HIGHER leap—She’s getting stronger before our eyes!!!” a32;a32;

*WHOOMP!*

By the time the final hurdle was cleared, the growing seemed to have stopped.  But all he could think about was the big, squishy warmth of her chest—her breast an extremely effective cushion against which her arm had him pinned.  He could swear it had grown a whole cup size, just now.  Christ, the size of it … the friction on his crotch … it was almost too much!!

a32;a32; “Her Mouse’s tumble; the extra delay for the potion – that might not even matter now; she is MASTERING this course!” a32;a32;

“Rrrrghh,” she growled, oblivious to his plight, focused utterly on the course ahead.

a32;a32; “A delightful experiment, carrying him like that; but perhaps ‘backpack mode’ is ultimately superior.” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “Ah, Wonder Jen agrees!” a32;a32;



It wasn’t fair!  He had no say whatsoever in the matter, as Jen dropped him in front of her and bounced him upward again like a springboard, landing him onto the familiar spot on her back.

Familiar … yet different.  Dear mother of god, she was huge now.  Her newly-wider shoulders gave a larger shelf for his elbows; the harder surface and deeper grooves of her pecs gave his fingers more to grip.  Her back muscles truly felt like rocks now, as—

Legs up!”

A squeak escaped his lips; a feeble attempt at protest…


Jen heard her Mouse babble and groan incoherently.  Why would he obey her one moment, then the next moment balk and whine for no reason?  Her orders made such clear, obvious sense!  She had to pull his slender legs forward again, even hook his ankles herself. 

a32;a32; “Look how well he fits, now.” a32;a32;

Sally had a point there.  He felt lighter, snugger against her back.  Even his legs fit better, since her hips had widened while leaving her waist unchanged.  A better ‘seat’ for him to sit on.  So why was he still babbling?  He—

No, she thought gruffly.  He’s still doing what he needs to.  As long as he held tight, she could weather the rest.

And hold tight he did, his bony arms almost digging into her throat as she eyeballed the distance ahead of her then charged up the ramp.  The ramp started horizontal but quickly curved steeper and steeper upward, straining even her newly-strong quads to keep pushing and …!

She’d timed the leap perfectly, launching from the last possible point before the ramp grew too steep.  Upward she soared—grabbing one hand on the ledge, then two!

a32;a32; “In ONE try?!?  I thought it’d take at least three!!” a32;a32;

Theo had made the harrowing mistake of keeping his eyes open.  “Chriiiist!!” he yelped, his twig-like arms quivering to hold on amidst that impossible, angled leap, her deltoids hardening like cannonballs as she lifted herself and him alike up onto the ledge!

a32;a32; “Ultimate power, ultimate agility—Wonder Jen is off the charts!a32;a32;

No effing shit!  "YEEEK!”  She was already flying onward, rounding a banked curve, then—"No No No--!!”  Brazenly, recklessly, she leaped over a wide chasm--the only footing, a line of small round discs spaced five feet apart.  The slightest miscalculation would drop them into a pool far below – but her feet hit each disc with outrageous precision; she sailed across as if skimming on water!

She landed with fluidity, with grace—and banked hard to the right!  Despite his strongest grip, his forearms flew apart and his torso whipped sideways, nearly flying off her back like a bug flying off a windshield!  Somehow, some way, his fingertips caught the unyielding crest of her shoulder muscle and barely held on!

Jen’s reaction was instinctive, reflexive, snagging her Mouse’s wrist and yanking him back into place.  She heard the air rush from his lungs with a loud “Whoomph!” as his slender chest smacked her spine – but she couldn’t afford to slow.  As her muscles kicked into overdrive, so too did her brain, surveying and assessing and planning ten steps ahead, sprinting full-speed, all while re-tightening her Mouse’s arms and re-fastening his legs.

The audience roared as she scaled another eight-foot barrier, and another!  a32;a32; “These obstacles are meant to take multiple tries, Bhumi; caution, and planning!  But she’s not even slowing down!!” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “Super Mom fails her first attempt up the ramp!  Her task may become desperate, if Wonder Jen keeps this pace!” a32;a32;



Jen banked again and caught the rope ahead of her at a run, launching herself over the abyss in a wide, sweeping arc, soaring to the platform beyond.  With both her hands occupied, her Mouse was forced to hold on all on his own.  Pinching and clawing and squealing in her ear, his tiny arms wilting and quivering against her muscles … but as her feet hit the ledge, with a frightened yelp her little Mouse held on!!

a32;a32; Stuck the landing!  And--” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “Super Mom’s up the ramp at last!” a32;a32;

Almost there!” Jen belted, her mind exuberant and focused, her body slick with sweat.  Her breaths hissed like a steam engine as she wrestled with her fatigue and beat it down into submission.  Another climb ahead, up steps high and steep.

Theo was beyond words, lost in flat-out awe.  Murmuring in fright and closing his eyes and holding on to Jen with all he had.  Never mind that the tighter he clung to her, the more fully he felt her body, the more violently her gyrating hips and undulating shoulders twisted him about.  The tighter became the friction between them – even in his crotch.  Especially in his crotch.  The sensations that awoke, seemed to meld with the rest of his emotions, sweeping him up in ever-growing awe, carrying him off in heightening disbelief at what she could do.  She was powerful, graceful, beautiful.  Unstoppable.  Out of this world.

While she moved mountain and earth, his meager arms meanwhile could barely even hold on.  He was sweating from awe, and fright; she, from exertion.  His arms were already starting to slip apart, even though she’d just begun to climb.

Oh god, the ground was already ten feet below them!  Twenty!  Thirty!  The climb was so steep; his Mighty’s arms were huge, and strong, but her grip could slip at any moment and…and—

Gahh!  He opened his eyes, looking past her quivering breasts to the steep steps she was climbing.  So steep she had to climb with all fours, rising a whole yard at a time, her corded muscles shaking beneath him as the ground receded ten feet below them.  Twenty.  Thirty!

He pinched his eyes shut and redoubled his grip, his fingernails digging into living stone, feeling a deep grow reverberating from deep inside her once more.  She climbed with a determination he could only dream of – and still she climbed on.  How was she doing this!?!?

a32;a32; “Super Mom’s stopped to size up the discs!” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “No shame there – only a madwoman like Wonder Jen would dare do otherwise!” a32;a32;

a32;a32; “Speaking of whom: our red-headed daredevil is almost … Yes, she’s reached the top!  The end of the course is just ahead!! a32;a32;

He felt Jen’s back lurch forward.  She’d doubled over, panting, with hands on her knees.  He frightfully opened his eyes to see himself rising and sinking with every deep, ragged breath she took, her ribs expanding, collapsing…

But no sooner had he started to step down, than he lifted his gaze forward – and squealed in dismay.  A sheer fifty-foot drop loomed before them, into a dark moat of water far below.

He clutched to her tightly—but suddenly it didn’t seem tightly enough!  The steep drop behind them; the even steeper drop ahead … He wrapped himself even tighter against the warm, solid bedrock that was Jen—and for the life of him, he would not let go!

She rose.  “Noooo!” he screeched, as she began rocking, rubbing her hands, sizing up the rope hanging over the void in front of them.

a32;a32; “Wonder Jen has crushed the course so far, but it’s left her tired, exhausted.  She has to catch this final rope at the highest point and hang on, or they’ll be taking a swim—and all will be for naught!” a32;a32;

The landing area, past the water, seemed a mile away!  “You can’t!” he shrieked, nearly passing out at the thought of it.

But still she braced, retreating to the very rear of this narrow ledge …

Jen!” he beseeched.  “Y-Y…You--!”

You have to trust me,” she grated, her jaw locked, her nostrils flaring.  She stared across the gulf before them; and he knew that nothing could possibly get in her way.

“I…I do,” he wheezed softly, barely a whisper.  God, but if there was anyone he’d trust this mad feat to, it’d be her.

a32;a32; “Super Mom barely makes it across the discs!  She--” a32;a32;

a32;a32; Wonder Jen is jumping!!a32;a32;

Theo held on like his life depended on it, as Jen’s sudden surge nearly ripped him off her back and—

YAHHHH!!”  They were airborne, the giant chasm opening up beneath them, the rope hurtling toward them—and Jen snatched it in the blink of an eye!

a32;a32; “She’s got it!” a32;a32;



The rope detached from its mooring and swung free.  “AGHHH!!!”  Theo cried out, clinging desperately as they free-fell toward the ominous pool—until the rope went taut, suddenly wrenching them forward, arcing faster, faster, wind whipping through his whiskers and buffeting his flimsy ears!

YEEEEEE!!!”  They just missed the water; soared past it; flew through the air!!  “AGHHHH!!”  *KaThunkaThunkaThunk!*

a32;a32; “SHE STUCK THE LANDING!!” a32;a32;

He hit the ground, tumbling like he was in a turbo spin cycle on a washing machine, spinning and spinning and spinning …

Was he spinning still, or just his head?

Footsteps pounded toward him.  Just as he opened his eyes, a heroic figure appeared above him. Auburn locks draped around shimmering headband.  Soft skin; strong cheekbones.  Striking, penetrating green eyes.  Glistening arms, layered with muscle, extending down to him.  Shining bracers, leather-clad hands.  Jen: a living, breathing goddess …

… who suddenly bent and lifted him, whipping his gaze past corded thighs rushed past; wide hips, burgundy chestplate, breasts … god, she was carrying him, pressing him to a torso both firm and soft; warm …

His stuporous haze lifted, slightly.  The crowd was back into focus now—cheering so loud; going crazy!  Her steps hastening to a run, jolting through him; her forearm cinching across his chest, turning him …

“Reach out!”

The blurry scene ahead of him resolved—into a pedestal; a button.  A big, gloved hand interlocked with his, stretching both their arms forward.  Just look at her arm!!


The button below: the inner part of it glowing, within the outline of a small hand.  Hers couldn’t possibly fit inside; but his fit easily, as she pressed it there.  Somehow, he understood: the inner button unlocks the outer.  He pushed down; and with a click, the big outer button lit up.  Now Jen’s turn, slamming her wide palm down, depressing the outer button until her hand again joined his.

 

Trumpets blared; lights flashed!

a32;a32; They’ve finished!!  Team Wonder Jen: an astounding four minutes and nineteen second round!!”a32;a32;

a340;(a344;0´)a295; “RAHHH!  RAHHH!!!” a340;(a344;0´)a295;

Theo slumped in his Mighty’s grasp.  She carried him aside, stumbling, rasping in his ear, the true depth of her fatigue finally showing through.

a32;a32; “Wonder Jen built a commanding lead at the end!!a32;a32;

She let him go, past the bottom step.  He teetered, struggling to stand on his own power, noting how strangely chilly the open air felt now that he was no longer pressed into Jen’s warmth.

a32;a32; “Team Super Mom’s victory had once seemed so certain, but now she’d be lucky to squeak by by even a hair!” a32;a32;

He looked up past Jen’s shoulder to the glowing clock on the wall: ‘COMBINED ROUND TIME: TEAM WONDER JEN 10:26.’  Alongside: ‘TEAM SUPER MOM 9:23’, and counting.

Theo woozily slumped against the steps, his brow rising.  Mae was that far back?

a32;a32; “Somehow, some way, it’s now Team Super Mom who can’t afford a single mistake!” a32;a32;

Maybe there really was hope, for--

*Thomp* Jen’s rear end hit the floor heavily beside him.  Suddenly her presence, her proximity, was all he could think about.  Dominating his thoughts; pulling on his mind like a magnet …

Oh my goddddd.  Her breasts: RIGHT beside him.  Heaving.  Glistening.  So goddamned BIG!

Fuuuuuck, I’m tired,” her deep voice groaned -- throatily, wearily, but warmly.  His massive Mighty seemed no longer angry with him, but pleased!  A wheeze of relief left his lips.  She--

*Gasp!What is she doing!?!

He didn’t have time to react, as her burly arm fell across his shoulders and pulled him in.




a32;a32; “Super Mom sizes up her jump, and …!” a32;a32;

Sally’s voice fled from his mind as Jen’s arm pressed down on him like a heavy lump of iron, squeezing him like a panini press, flattening him to her side … and mashing his cheek tight against her gigantic, enormous breast!

*KaThumpKaThumpKaThump!!!*--his heart pounded at prestissimo, his limbs squirming, his shoulder floundering under the heavy, squishy mass!  He couldn’t … pull himself … free!

a32;a32; “She makes it across – just barely!” a32;a32;

Jen was exhaaaausted.  Holy crap.  She felt her head roll back, her eyes closing shut, her body sagging, using her Mouse as a much-needed armrest – and then some.  Lol … he seemed freaked out by the heavy way she was leaning on him: squirming and writhing and—was that a literal squeak she just heard?  Well, sorry bub, but she couldn’t have lifted herself off of him if she tried!  Not yet, anyway.  She’d never been so insanely tired in her life.  Every ounce of her energy was spent.  Every. Single. Drop.  Bridgette herself couldn’t have pushed her so hard.

It was all her own doing.  Her own triumph.  She’d dug down, deeper than she’d ever thought possible.  Right when she’d needed it the most.

a32;a32; “Hurry, Super Mom, you still have a chance!!” a32;a32;

Equally improbable: amidst her gasping, ragged breaths, she managed a smile.  No nerves anymore.  No worrying over the outcome.  Fuck that.  Whatever time Mae posted now … Whichever team took home the actual prize … Jen would go home happy.  She’d done it all.  Everything.  And she was god damned proud.

Thank you, Bridgette, she thought, loopily picking up her head, for teaching me to give everything.

a32;a32; “Whoaaa, that was close!!” a32;a32;

And thank you, Lola – for reminding me I’m only one half of a team.  That woman’s advice, for how to keep her Mouse in line, worked to absolute perfection.

a32;a32; “Only forty seconds left!!!” a32;a32;

With amusing timing, her little partner’s squirms and murmuring started picking up again.  OK, fine, she thought in silent, amused admission.  You followed all my orders.  You didn’t complain … much.  You even fetched me a Mighty potion all on your own!  Little Mousy, you deserve kudos too.

She smiled wryly as a bit of reality returned.  He wasn’t actually an anonymous Mouse, of course.  It was still her dad in there, under that cute gray mask.  He’d be a jerk again the second they left the studio, for all she knew. 

a32;a32; “Ack!  She sticks the landing—after precious seconds wasted!  Now one last climb to go!!” a32;a32;

But for now, she’d hold on to this blissful moment.  This awesome feeling.  For a little longer, she’d pretend he was nothin’ but a dutiful, helpful little Mouse, and--

She gasped sharply, looking down for the first time and seeing how squashed he was!  His legs crumpled, his arms pinned … Oh gawd—his face was mashed right into her tit!!

Laughter erupted from deep in her gut.  She lifted her arm, and he sucked in an abrupt gasp of air, his body slumping away from her like a ragdoll being dropped to the floor.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed, having recovered enough from fatigue by now to keep on laughing.  “Sorry, bud!” she blurted … but the insane AWKWARDNESS of where his face had just been; the realization that he’d been trying to get away … and couldn’t!  The—Ohmigod, was that drool on her boob, where his mouth had been pinned, against his will?!

Duuuuude!!!  What a more preposterous end could there be, to such a preposterous, crazy, grueling, hilarious, awesome day?  Sitting here side by side with Dad, in front of thousands of people – her dressed as Wonder Woman; him as a Mouse … It was freaking perfect.  Life was perfect.

a32;a32; “Is Super Mom running out of steam?!  She might not make it!!” a32;a32;

OK, but winning would be pretty fucking cool, too.  Jen bit her lip, watching the clock, waiting excitedly for Mae to emerge on the ledge far above them … and soon her arm itched to slink back around her Mouse.  It just seemed like the thing to do.  They’d worked as a team; they’d bonded as a team … and, dammit, she just wanted to enjoy this together.  With him.  While she still could.

a32;a32; “Time’s running out!” a32;a32;

Theo’s heartrate had just started dropping from alarming levels, his mind starting to coalesce again after Jen had turned it to putty … when something horrible happened.  Something terrible.  Jen’s burly arm coiled around his shoulders, all over again.

A yelp leapt from his throat, as her forearm sank down on him like a leaden weight.  Too late to wriggle free.  Closer she drew him, to her frightening proportions, to her dizzying chest …

Just before he could cry out again, her arm stopped.  Elbow hovering behind his neck, forearm draped loosely across his far shoulder.  Her immenseness still loomed so … CLOSE … to him … But by god’s grace, two precious inches of empty air still remained between their bodies.  Maybe three.




He didn’t take time to gawk, before his eyes climbed upward.  Thank heaven – because she was looking right down at him.  Grinning.  It was better than anger.  So, so much better.  But he still gulped, loudly.  Good thing the crowd was roaring so loud.

Her voice, her powerful voice, called down to him.  He was too dazed to catch it, over the din.  She looked upward, her arm muscles tensing, pulsating against his bony shoulders …

His male impulses drew his eyes to her warm, deep, plunging neckline … so, so close … And her waist like an hourglass; legs long and strong, like beautiful tree trunks, with his like puny saplings alongside ...

a32;a32; “Eighteen seconds!!” a32;a32;

Jesus Christ, just think of what she’d accomplished here today.  The physical feats, the mental toughness … How had he not noticed before, how goddamned tough she was?  He’d been wrong about her.  She was incredible, in ways he was only now beginning to process.

a32;a32; “Fifteen!!” a32;a32;

His dizziness was back … His mental confusion … Even his throbbing erection … But he wrenched his gaze skyward, spotting Mae.  Far across the pool, way up high.  So tired, she was practically crawling on all fours to the ledge, with her son on her back.

Mae’s stout arms trembled, as she pushed herself up, staggering like a drunkard, dismayed by the distance before her.

a32;a32; “Twelve!!” a32;a32;

“Ack!”  The pressure from Jen’s arm increased.  Her fingers curled -- finding his deltoid, or lack thereof.

a32;a32; “TEN!!  …NINE!!!...a32;a32;

Mae stumbled, roared, and threw herself forward – as Jen’s fingers dug in …

a340;(a344;0´)a295; “EIGHT!!!  … SEVEN!!!...” a340;(a344;0´)a295;

Theo’s shoulder crumpled; Jen’s chest drawing nearer … as Mae slipped!

a340;(a344;0´)a295;SIX!!!!! …” a340;(a344;0´)a295;

Flailing, floundering through the air!!

a340;(a344;0´)a295;FIVE!!!!! …” a340;(a344;0´)a295;

She missed the rope, her hand slipping!!

YYYYYAGHHHH!!Jen’s primal bellow flooded his ears!  Her arms buffeted him, shook him, rattled him senseless, as their opponents hit the water!

a32;a32;  “TEAM WONDER JEN DID IT!!!  THEY FREAKING DID IT!!!” a32;a32;

What happened next was a blur.  His body, ripped from the ground; hurled upward; slammed face-forward into a wall of muscle, bosom, and leather, just as a final horn blasted and confetti rained.

a32;a32; “THE BIGGEST COMEBACK WE’VE EVER SEEN!!!” a32;a32;

OH MY GOD, OH MY GODDDD!!!”—his Mighty’s voice bellowed above the crowd’s roars, as he clung for dear life: up and down she lurched him; up and down; her arms crushing his torso and expelling all of his air.

a32;a32; “TEAM WONDER JEN WINS!!!” a32;a32;

YEESSSSSS!!!!” Jen roared again, reverberating through his entire being!

She swung him around; dropped him!  He stumbled, sucked in air, woozily swayed as Jen rushed to the end of the platform without him.  As soaked Mae waded forward, Jen thrust her arm out and helped her up.  Their forearms remained locked as they exchanged words eye-to-eye and slapped each other’s shoulders with the mutual, red-blooded respect of two warriors, well-fought.

The fierce veneration in Jen’s eyes melted into something entirely different as Bobby splashed about and failed to lift himself onto the ledge.  Jen, mighty and magnificent, scooped him under the arms and hoisted him straight out of the water, sopping wet.  Her cheeks dimpled, her brow went soft, and her eyes sparkled as she crouched in front of the boy, laughed, said a few words, and wiggled his nose.  Then, without bothering to ask, she took hold of Bobby’s shoulders and maneuvered him into the waiting arms of his mother, ruffling his mouse ears.

Jen jogged back to Theo.  Crouched.  And smiled.  Just like she’d done with Bobby.

He gulped, looking past Jen’s breasts at Mae.  “Sh-Should I…?”  Go shake Mae’s hand?  Grownups always shake hands after a contest; so shouldn’t he also--

“Nah,” she dismissed, almost like the thought was … funny, to her.  Her hand rose and--what the!?—was she about to ruffle his ears too?

Jen saw Sally appear on the platform, and lowered her hand.  Lol… maybe it was her endorphins talking, but she just about could’ve pinched her little Mouse’s cheeks and tossed him in the air and—God, she was fucking ecstatic!  And soooo freaking happy with him.  Tomorrow, he’d be Dad; but today, he was a Mouse – so, by god, she took hold of his little shoulders and scooted him up the steps, holding him close.  As close as she pleased.

Theo wasn’t afforded so much as a protest as Jen’s steely hands pulled him closer to her torso and—Oh fucking hell—Sally was before them.  An absolute giant now, her elbow higher than his eyes!

Your winners, ladies and gentlemen!!” the host cheered, sweeping her arm.  “The amazing Wonder Jen, and her Mouse-pal, Theo!!!”  She took Jen’s free hand and thrust it over their heads, pumping it vigorously as the crowd deafened and roiled.

Jen lifted his arm too, barely reaching her eye level.  Then down she went, impulsively bowing to the crowd, taking Theo with her whether he wanted to or not.  Back up again—and now she herded him in front of her, to make room for the daunting Mae and her diminutive son.

“And give it up for our runners up: Super Mom and Little Bobby!”

Mae’s bulky arms raised upward, causing Theo to jerk away from her in very well-deserved fright.  She was simply waving to the crowd cheerfully, with Bobby – but all Theo could see in his mind were Mae’s two huge hammer-fists raining down on him like the wrath of the thunder gods.

Jen saw this, and her heart melted.  He was so freakin’ skittish now!  Ohmigod, all Mae did was raise her arms!

Screw it.  Jen abandoned all decorum and hugged her Mouse tight, crouching, even lifting him off the ground a bit as a warm, glowing smile creased her lips. 



“Awwww!!” all two thousand spectators seemed to exclaim at once.

“Just look at you two!” Sally added in, grinning ear to ear.  “You make a completely different pair now!”

Jen felt her Mouse wriggling; but she didn’t let him down.  Not yet.  “I’m so freakin’ EXCITED, Sally!!” she bellowed, squeezing him even tighter!  “I just can’t help myself!!”



Theo’s attempted yelp was cut off, Jen’s grip so tight now that he couldn’t even make a sound.  Her arms compressed his ribcage like a vice, flattening him against, her burying his neck and shoulders into her inescapable, pillowy, squishy chest … Holy fuuuucking

Gah!” he finally squeaked, when at last she set him down!

He trembled, his chest still caught in her grip, terrified she might do it again at any moment.

“Things were rough between you coming into today,” Sally recounted, “and even worse after Round One.  How could things have turned around for you so quickly?”

Still pumped with adrenaline, with endorphins, Jen flashed a big grin and said what came to mind in one big, excited rush.  “That’s what the show does, right?  It tests you, and pushes you, and finds out what you’re really made of.  We had no choice!  We had to get along; had to find a way.  Whatever it takes, we did it.”  A joyous laugh rippled through her as she squeezed her partner’s shoulders, kneading its pliant softness, unable to get enough.  “And it was so freaking worth it!”

The audience loved it, their vociferous approval shaking the rafters.  She felt her Mouse twist and twitch all about, head tilting back, but her grin didn’t waver.  Why would it?  She’d seen the way he’d acted this last round, seen the things he’d done—things the old Dad would never, ever have done.  He could squirm and wriggle all he wants, but everyone could see how much he’d changed.  Or maybe it’d always been there, somewhere deep inside him, and only now had the show rattled it loose.  Either way, she LOVED the new side of him that had emerged.  She’d keep him this way forever, if she could.

“This is what we all hope to see on the show,” Sally bubbled, “and, I daresay, it’s never been so satisfying as what we’ve seen today!  By far the largest comeback in Mighty and Mouse history – and surely one of the crowd favorites, heading into next week’s Tournament of Champions!”

Air sucked into Theo’s lungs in a loud gasp.  Suddenly, the discomfort of being held in place by his daughter was nothing compared to the horrifying reminder of next week.

“The big season finale: all six winning teams, facing off one week from today in a single mega-tournament—for an even greater prize, and ultimate glory!”

Holy Christ!  This last round, he’d been so sure they’d lose, and so focused on appeasing Jen, that he’d forgotten to consider what if they actually won?

“Wonder Jen, what do you have to say about that?”

Strangled noises left Theo’s throat as his daughter leaned toward the mic above him with a massive grin.  “This is soooo the best day of my life already!  … But we’re still hungry for MORE!  We’ll be back – and we’ll be ready!”

No!!  His original plan was to win – but with him as the leader!  Not as a sidekick; not as a wimp!  This changed everything!

“I’m sure you will!” Sally cried, with the crowd on their feet.  “I know it, you guys – you’ll give ‘em hell!”

I can’t come back here and do this all again!!! … I CAN’T!!!

A Panther appeared—now looming truly, incomprehensibly huge—and handed them each a shiny, silver certificate: Jen, and then Mae.

“Today’s prize!” hyped Sally.  “Three months of Apogee Biotech’s Platinum Pass, for Team Super Mom … and twelve months, for Team Wonder Jen!”

Jen grinned ear to ear; Mae and Bobby yipped with glee.  The Platinum Pass: a subscription to Apogee’s most popular products.  Access to enough Apo-Amplifier to maintain their current sizes, or more, for the entire duration.  Or go the other way, with Apo-Reverso – like he’d be doing.

Or, at least, that’d been his plan …

“Three months: not too shabby, eh, Super Mom?”

“A dream come true!” Mae bubbled—laughing and tossing her son dizzyingly, surreally into the air right next to Theo!  “It’ll be such a BLAST!  I can’t wait to show off to my friends – and play with my lil’ guy too, of COURSE!”

“Yippeeeee!!!” Bobby squealed, as Mae tossed him a second time, and a third.

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!  Theo’s plan had seemed so foolproof: lead his team to victory today, and maybe next week.  Then look Sally proudly in the eye and declare that he’d be taking Apo-Reverso instead.  Laugh in all of their faces, laughing all the way back to six foot two, or six four, or even beyond!  Subverting their entire back-asswards culture and expectations in one fell swoop!

… But that was before he’d become the beta of his team.  The subordinate.  The submissive.  Before Jen had grown so freaking HUGE!  And assertive!  And undeniably, unstoppably in charge.

“How ‘bout you, Wonder Jen?” Sally vigorously slapped his daughter on the back.  “Excited to stay this size – for another year!?

The decision wasn’t up to him.  Not anymore.  And if she didn’t want him to take it …

“Oh my godddd…” she said, her impeccable face scrunching, her hands squeezing into him with emotion and passion.  “Life was so hard for me.  I was so shy and insecure!  So skinny!  … Thank you, Sally!  Thank you, Invicta Studios!!  This show has changed everything!”  Her gaze flitted downward, holding his like a tractor beam.  “For both of us!!”  She shot her attention to Sally, breathlessly, her eyes sparkling.  “I can’t wait, Sally!  We’re never going back!!”

His spirits dropped, like a brick in the ocean.

Maybe it’d never even occurred to her that he’d want the Reverso, the very notion of it seeming too foreign.

Or maybe she knew his wishes … and simply chose to ignore them.  She was a Mighty, after all.  And what a Mighty says, goes.

He had to change her mind! … But could he?

“One last cheer for Team Super Mom!”

a340;(a344;0´)a295;Rahhh!! a340;(a344;0´)a295;  The crowd went wild.  His knees buckled.

“And TEAM WONDER JEN!!”

a340;(a344;0´)a295;RAHHH!!! RAHHHHH!!! a340;(a344;0´)a295;   The crowd’s cheers deafened him, flooding his mind, battering him from all sides.

“From humble beginnings, a new Champion have emerged!  No longer hopefuls or pretenders, but a true Mighty and true Mouse!  A new challenger, ready to square off amongst the greatest of elites—just one week from today, in the ultimate TOURNAMENT! OF! CHAMPIONS!!!”



Helpless to stop her, he was wrenched sideways, her arm pinning his ribcage to her rock-hard hip, her face angling down past burly chest and heaving breast, filling his eyes with her shimmering smile: sunny, sparkling, full of energy, full of life.  So bright and intense, he couldn’t look away.  So confident and content and in control.  After holding his gaze for what felt like forever, she squeezed him even tighter and waved to the exuberant crowd.

The ordeal wasn’t over.  In just a few short days, the two of them would be right back here.  To do it all again.

God help him.

*** END OF MIGHTIEST MOUSE PART 1 ***

Chapter End Notes:

Author’s note: Hi
everyone -- good news and bad news. There’s plenty more of this story still to
come, but I’ve got a lot of different possibilities to consider. I’ll need to
step back for a good long while to do more planning and draft out some scenes
until I’m settled on where I want the story to head. No specific timeline in
mind, but it’ll be several months at least. Thanks for reading, and I will
return!