- Text Size +
Friday (cont.)

Theo turned off the engine and sat for a moment, still fervently rubbing at his palm, as Jen got out and rooted in the trunk for her bag.  The hell kind of ink had Brandi used?  It still wouldn’t come off!

Screw it.  There were more pressing matters at hand.  He would not let Jen parade around in that godforsaken outfit all evening!  Working up his resolve, he barreled out of the car and stormed around to catch Jen just as she shut the trunk and stood up straight and--

And his gaze bored straight into her chest – specifically, the deep slash of cleavage barely concealed by the see-through mesh of her top.

It hit him like a clap of thunder: the first time he’d confronted her in heels, in over a week.  As if their height difference wasn’t staggering enough already … Oh my god.

“What?” Jen asked, when he just stood there.

His jaw worked itself open but no sounds came out.  His astonished eyes kept flitting up to her looming face, then down to her alarming top, then—

“Ugh… Dad, I’m not changing my outfit, so don’t even ask!”

He wasn’t about to.  Not now.  Not when he felt so… small.

She slung her bag over her shoulder.  Even her shoulder was above his head… “Well, are we going, or what?”

It was easier to just not say anything.  To just amble across the parking lot in stunned silence, trying to ignore her torso, her chest, hovering at his side.  The only real sound was the steady *Click Clack Click* of her heels.

He didn’t look back at the guard gate; at Brandi.  He simply would not.  Eyes on the glass doors ahead; that was the order of the day.

“Dude…” he finally uttered, as they drew close.  Freaking massive, the front doors were.  Two feet taller than normal doors, or more.  And the handles were proportionally higher, too.  He’d gone through life almost scraping the tops of doorways, and now he faced a door handle nearly up to his armpits.

He grabbed the oversized handle nonetheless.  “Oooof!”  He gave a good tug, but the glass door did little more than wobble a bit.

“Locked?” Jen queried.

He tried both hands this time, but it merely rattled in place.  “Locked,” he confirmed.  Through the glass, he could see a clock up on the wall of the very large foyer.  Seven o’clock – they were right on time.  Both Alice and Brandi had said the doors would be open.  “I’ll call Alice.”

As he brought up his girlfriend’s number, a woman strode into the foyer.  Shiiiit … she was damned near as well-built as Brandi!  Her suit jacket and pants didn’t really conceal her bulk; and as she stopped in her own high heels and turned, she made even Jen look small.

“It’s open!” Her voice carried loud enough to be heard through the door.  “Pull!”

“It’s locked!” he countered.

The middle-aged brunette shook her head.  “Use two hands, hon!”

The nerve!  “I already tried – see?  The door … is …!”

Crap.  After his hardest pull yet, the door cracked open a moment before thumping shut again.  His cheeks colored.

He sensed Jen inching closer.  “I got it!” he preempted harshly, before Jen dared to help.  He braced and grinded his teeth, heaving again and … Hey, it swung open easily!  He--

Oh.  Above his head, a thick, suit-clad arm was propped against the door, with the enormous brunette smiling down at him alongside.  “Bit jarring, isn’t it?” her loud voice hummed.

“…What?”

“The doors.  You’ll have to put up with a lot like these, I’m afraid.”  She stepped aside, graciously waving him through.  “Come on in.”

“Ladies first,” he countered, his pride rearing its ugly head.

She actually laughed!  “Women tend to hold the doors around here,” she placidly explained, not budging an inch.  “Truly, I don’t mind.”

Her tone – and her size – had him on edge.  “No,” he dug in, “I insist.”

Her expression changed to genuine surprise.  “Oh – you’re serious!  My apologies!  Most men that come by here are already used to this sort of thing.  I didn’t mean to offend.”  She gave the door an extra push before promptly leading the way through.

He should never had paused to scowl.  “Oomph!” The door damned near threw him to the floor.  It would have, if Jen hadn’t caught the door a moment later.  She struggled against it too, but one-handed.

“Can I help you find anything?” the woman asked.  Dammit – was she smirking?

“We’re fine, thank you,” he said with a growl.

The door thunked shut.  “Umm, aren’t we looking for Alice?” Jen asked.

The woman’s eyes lit up.  “Ahhh!  You’re the new contestants!  That explains a lot.”  She turned and beckoned.  “Follow me.”

“No need!” an extremely familiar voice called.

Alice.  Oooph.  Holy hot damn.  His girlfriend strode toward them, her jeans skin-tight and her halter-top corset even tighter.  One glance at her and his loins stirred, picking up where things had left off that afternoon.  Even the woman’s casual attire could stop a man’s heart in its tracks.  “Thank you, Ruth.  I’ll take ‘em from here.”  And a voice to melt a man’s mind.

He hardly saw the other woman leave.  His girlfriend’s eyes flickered appraisingly for a moment on Theo’s new button-down shirt, but then … “Wow, Jen!  And I thought that outfit looked good on me!”

“Gosh, thanks Alice!”

Theo’s head spun back and forth.  “That’s your outfit?”

“Yes,” Alice confirmed, “though I’ve outgrown it, of course.  Glad to see it put to good use.”

Good use?  “That’s a terrible use.”

Alice’s brow rose in genuine surprise.  “Surely your eighteen-year-old is free to wear what she wants?”

Theo chewed his lip and lowered his voice.  “Well, you don’t have to encourage her!”

Alice inwardly frowned.  Her boyfriend had taken such a wonderfully progressive turn these last few days, becoming quite a pliant little boy-toy for her to tease and torment.  Not that this should necessarily carry over to all other aspects of his life, but you’d at least think it’d help him become a little less traditional elsewhere – such as his ultra-stubborn, old-fashioned parenting style with Jen.  For gosh sakes, the girl was practically in college!

So a little teasing seemed in order.  Oh yes it was.  “Theo, hon,” she redirected, propping her hands on her knees and dropping wayyy down to his level, “Is that big door what’s got you upset?  Guys struggle with it all the time.  It’s nothing to be ashamed o—”

“What?  No.  That’s … that’s not …”

Alice inhaled sharply, suddenly noticing his palm.  “What is this?”

He hissed and tried to cover his hand, but Alice snatched it like a viper and kept his other hand at bay as she made out the half-smudged name and phone number.  “You’ve met Brandi, have you?” intoned Alice with an arched brow.

“I-I can explain!”  He withdrew his hand – or tried to.  “It wasn’t my fault!”

Alice didn’t release him – not just yet.  She was enjoying his squirms too much, and the adorable panic playing out on his face.  And why forgive him now, when this gave her such sweet leverage?  “Riiighht,” she intoned darkly.  “You did nothing to encourage it, I’m sure.”

“I didn’t!”

“No?”

“No!” he insisted, clearly lying again.  “I … look, can we talk somewhere private?”  His eyes flitted unhappily toward Jen.

Alice feigned a put-out look and led him away – by the wrist.  He definitely didn’t like Jen seeing that!  “Alice, listen,” he said hastily, once they were around the corner, “I—”

She wasted no time clamping her hand on his mouth and forcibly pinning him against the wall.  “Shhhh.  My little man has a habit of speaking, sometimes, when just a simple nod will do.  Did you encourage Brandi?”

He tried to speak again, through her palm.  The nerve!  She tightened her grip and pinned him harder.  “Yes or no, Theo.  Did you flirt with her, or not?”

He floundered, darting his eyes, afraid to admit it.  Finally he tugged his head up and down in a nod.

And Alice couldn’t contain her delight anymore.  She broke out in a laugh.

“… What?” her confused boyfriend asked, when her hand fell away.  “You’re not mad?”

“About the flirting?  My god, Theo, did you really take me for the jealous type?”

“Huh?  But—”

“Of course I’m not mad.  I know Brandi.  She’s very selective, but once she sets her sights on a man, she can be quite a trip.  I wonder: did she pull the ol’ hide-behind-the-booth trick?”

He inhaled.  “How’d you know?”

Alice dragged her nails around the back of his neck.  “The important thing here is, while I don’t mind you flirting, I deffffinitely won’t be letting you off for free.  You lied, too, remember?  So, yes, I think I’ll milk this situation for all it’s worth.”

“What do you mean by—”

She grabbed his hair and yanked his head back, standing over him with a vicious smile.  “Oh, you’ll see just how … excruciating … my attention can be.”  Lest he need further convincing, she brought his head forward and plunged his face right into her ample tits, wiggling her chest, smothering him completely …

“H-H-Holy fuuuuck!” he wheezed, once she brought him back for air.  She felt him practically melt in her hands, saw a torrent of lust already sweeping over his eyes and making him pant.  Her breasts were at the perfect level for this tormentuous task … but no, she had to pace herself here.

“Tsk… now, what will Jen think, if you keep staring at me like that?”  Mmm, how his mouth quivered now!  “Do try to keep hold of yourself, dear.  The tour won’t take toooo long.”

“Tour?” her boyfriend practically croaked, his gaze still flitting to her chest.  “Could we just sneak off somewhere and … you know …?"

Alice put a hand to her chest and mock-gasped.  “What?  You think you and your pecker deserve some special playtime with me?  Here, in this building?  I would never!”  She cocked her head and licked her lips.  “Not until you’ve earned it.”

Her next torment took the form of an extra-exaggerated sway to her hips as she led her distraught boyfriend back to the main hallway.  She could hear him groaning already.  This was going to be a fun night.

When they stepped out, Jen had already gone to the reception desk and was spinning in the chair with surprising glee.  “Having fun?” Alice called.

“Oh!  … Yeah, sorry.  This chair’s so big!  And the desk!  And…”

“And everything,” Alice agreed, giving her butt a last, extra wiggle before leaning on the tall desk which rose to just under her bust.  “The entire complex is up-sized.  Twenty percent larger than standard dimensions, to be exact.”

“Shit, really?”

“Oh yes.  Doors, ceilings, hallways, conference rooms, and even most of our desks and chairs.”

“Damn!”  Jen couldn’t help it – she felt giddy as a schoolgirl!  She was here … in Invicta Studios.  This was hallowed ground!  And – “Whoa…” – the conference room behind her was huge!

“Go ahead,” Alice prompted.  “Have a look.”

“Really?”

“Of course.”

Jen bit her lip and slid down from the chair.  She made herself walk there, not run.  The lights in the room came on automatically when she stepped in.  The conference table was monstrous!  The walls, covered in artwork from the studio’s several shows.  Jen was breathless.  How many big, important meetings would have been held in here?  How many larger-than-life women would have passed through these doors?

“The hell does everything need to be so big for?” she heard Dad complain.  Glancing behind her, she saw—holy crap, she could barely see Dad’s head over the desk!  He’d never looked so tiny!  That, plus the way he craned his neck up at Alice, with his lower lip jutted out in a pout, he looked almost like a cranky, little—Gosh, Jen didn’t even want to say it!

His girlfriend, looking like a giant next to him, rolled her eyes.  “There are some very large women here, sugar,” she bluntly reproved, patting his unseen shoulder.  Geez, Alice’s boobs were almost right in his face.  “Bigger than me, and still growing.  Do you expect them to have to suffer through cramped surroundings all day long?”

Dad squirmed, distinctly unhappily.  “Can we get this tour over with?” he groused.

“Tsk … Theo, we’ve hardly even started yet!  If you’re just going to be sour about it, you can forget about that other thing we discussed…”

Dad’s breath seemed to catch in his throat, his eyes going weirdly wide.  A moment later, when he noticed Jen was watching, his face turned pink.  “Agh!  That’s … but …”  He hastily put space between him and Alice, clenching his teeth, looking anywhere but at her.

The heck was that about?  Jen had no idea.  But Jen had always been morbidly curious how things worked between Dad and Alice, and it was already becoming clear who wore the pants in that relationship, surprising as it was.

“Shall we move on?” Alice said to Jen lightly, as she cautiously stepped back into the hall.

“Uh, yeah, you said something about a tour?”

“Yes!  Tons to see here.  Really, I could show you around for hours.”

“Hell yeah!” Jen exclaimed – at the same time as Dad strangely groaned.

“Hear that, Theo?”  Alice grinned.  “The full tour, it is.”

Theo’s jaw dropped.  Hours!?  Surely a massive exaggeration… right!?  He hung back, waving Jen on ahead, so he could turn a furious glare at his voluptuous girlfriend and—

Dear Jesus!!  Her luscious, leather-clad tit heaved right into his face again, dragging dominantly, brazenly against his cheek -- right there in the hall, in plain view!  Before he could even gasp, her lips dropped to his ear and sultrily whispered, “Be a goooood boy, Theo.  Behave yourself … and maybe I’ll speed things up.  A little.”

Holy dear Christ.  He could jump her right then and there.  He needed to!  With her so close, so hot … Aghh, but it was probably good that she disengaged.  The whole thing took only moments, done before Jen could even turn her head around and look back.  All she saw was him swaying and teetering in place, while Alice carefreely strode on.  “Shall we?” she chirped.

“What’s up with him?” Jen quizzically asked.

“He’s fine.  Have a look at this next room up ahead.  The ‘Show Room’, we like to call it.”  She spared only a brief glance back.  “Do catch up, Theo, you won’t want to miss it!”

Theo, subtly hiding the bulge in his pants, groaned and picked up the pace.

* * *

Daaaammit!!  Alice oozed sexuality with every step she took.  Her legs strutted and her hips swayed like no other.  The goosebump-inducing lilt of her voice rained steadily down, although he’d long since given up trying to make out the words.  Fat chance of focusing on the damned tour!  His mouth salivated and his palms grew sweaty just from being near those undulating hips and bouncing breasts.

Laughter – on both sides.  Now Jen spoke.  His head swiveled without thinking, and – Fuuuck!  He snapped immediately away.  Alice’s weren’t the only breasts hovering at his eye level.  The last thing he needed was more glimpses of Jen’s overdeveloped, scantily-clad chest rattling around in his mind and confusing his thoughts.  Jen’s and Alice’s body types were far too similar for him to keep straight.  Only a couple inches of height and barely a single cup size separated the two of them.  Even their waists and hips showed similar hourglass slopes …

Gah!!  So he couldn’t look left, and he damned well couldn’t look right.  Best he could do was keep his eyes glued religiously straight ahead.  Oh, he’d tried walking on the other side of Alice, but the feisty woman had shot that down with ease, insisting, “Oh, no, I’d rather look at both of you at once.”  But damned if her gaze hadn’t stayed on Jen the whole damned time!  The two of them kept chattering nonstop – literally over his head.  He was trapped between four long, swinging legs, and two pairs of heels click-clacking in stereo surround.  Alice just wanted him there, between them, to make him feel small.  Beyond any doubt!


But fixing his eyes forward brought its own issues.  The hallways were not empty; not entirely.  Of the occasional passersby, the large majority were women.  Tall, high-heeled women.  All of them taller than Alice so far.  Each one of them striking in their own way, whether it be beauty, or raw nerve-rattling size, or -- in the case of this particular dark-eyed woman who was currently headed right toward him – a bristling don’t-fuck-with-me look in her eyes, which made him almost trip over his daughter’s feet as he unconsciously veered away from her.

The mysterious-eyed brunette gave a considering glance toward Jen; a somehow different, more lingering gaze toward him; and an egalitarian nod toward Alice before, like the other women before her, she continued decisively on her way.  And, once again, he found himself looking back over his shoulders, momentarily transfixed …

“Theo?”

“Huh?”  Crap.  He’d fallen behind.  And this time Alice and Jen had stopped a few feet ahead, staring at him.

“Shall I call her back?  She could write her number on your other palm…”

Jen bit her lip in amusement.  Theo’s face heated.  “No!  I just … let’s keep going.”

Alice and Jen exchanged a look.  “You didn’t even hear my question, did you?” said Alice.

“What question?”

Alice snorted and rolled her eyes.  “We asked if you wanted to see the workshop.”

“The…?”

“Where have you been, the past sixty seconds??  The workshop right there.”

“Oh.”  The entire left-hand wall was solid glass, stretching fifty feet back in the direction they’d came.  Huge, industrial-sized machines and workbenches filled the space within, as far back as you could see.  Only someone extreeemely oblivious could have missed it. 

*cough* “Well, of course that one,” he recovered.  “Umm…”

Alice jutted her hip.  His composure melted.  “N-No thanks.”  He needed a break, desperately.

Jen couldn’t believe it.  “You don’t want to see the workshop?!  The coolest part of the whole tour??”  She pointed at the big props and giant machines through the big glass windows, unable to fathom why he or anyone would want to miss it.

To Theo’s shock, Alice came to his defense.  “It’s OK.  If he doesn’t want to, he doesn’t have to.”  With a reassuring pat on Jen’s shoulder, she came toward him in all her sexy glory, and whispered, “As long as he keeps being a good boy and stays exactly where I tell him.”

Theo gasped.  “What??”  She’d almost said it loud enough for Jen to overhear!  “Alice!  C’mon, I—”

“Hush, hush.”  She reached down, took his hand, and started to pull.

Jen covered her mouth, looking on in disbelief as Alice literally led Dad across the floor!  Not in a couples-holding-hands kind of way; more like a … a … yeesh, she almost looked like his mom!  

Ohmigod… when they reached a bench along the wall, Alice even put her hands on his waist as if to hoist him!  Dad angrily batted them away and hopped onto the bench by himself.  But as Alice leaned over him, Jen could swear she heard, “Now, Theo, there’s no need to fuss…”

That’s about when Dad’s eyes darted to Jen, and Jen began to feel real uncomfortable.  Alice seemed entirely at ease, though, looking back and calmly asking, “Would you mind giving us a minute?”

Jen’s cheeks warmed.  “Sure, uh, I’ll just wait in …”  She gestured toward the workshop.

“Perfect!  I’ll be right there.”

Like a train wreck she couldn’t look away from, Jen was tempted to loiter in the doorway and see what crazy shit might happen next.  But they deserved privacy, so she heaved the heavy door open and went through.

Theo glared at his lover and hissed through his teeth, “How dare you treat me like tha—”

The very instant the door thudded shut, Alice shoved – hard – and pinned him to the backrest!

“Alice--!”  Fuuuuuck!!  Her fingernails raked up his inner thighs, ending just short of his crotch!  He frantically clamped his legs shut, only to have her yank them wide again with a devilish grin and another fever-inducing rake toward his junk!

“How dare I?” she huskily chuckled.  “Look around you.  We’re not just anywhere, dear; we’re in Invicta Studios.  Here, women make the rules.  And men would do well to leave their silly, old-fashioned attitudes at the door.”

He blinked at her.  “Are you serious?  I--Mmrphrhmph!”  She buried his face so deep in her tits that he came out gasping for air.  And panting with lust.

“Shh … Shh… You’re in a whole new world now, Theo.  I’m only trying to help you keep up.”

“’New world’??  I didn’t sign up for—"

Holy god!!  Another two-handed rake up his inner thighs … his dick aching, throbbing … “Oh yes you did,” purred Alice.  “You became a Beta the moment you agreed to the show.  You just didn’t know it yet.”

Her hands, her cleavage, her voice – it was too much!  “I-I’m not a Beta!” he still somehow wheezed.

Alice abruptly laughed.  “Oh please, Theo.”  Laughed again.  “Let’s test that theory, shall we.”  Her hands gripped the backrest on either side of his head, her eyes glaring down at him dominantly.  “You will sit your tight little tush right here, hands folded on your lap; you can even cover up that little erection if you wish … But you will not move an inch, until I give you permission.”

She leaned closer.  “And why do this, you might ask?  Because good Beta boys get to come back to my office later; and then we …”  With every X-rated act she described, his eyes ratcheted wider and wider and his erection danced to and fro.  Alice laid into him with every luscious detail until he really couldn’t sit still at all.  She had a feeling he’d still be squirming like that the whole time she was gone.

“Of course,” she went on, “for naughty, misguided boys who can’t follow directions …”  Her mouth quirked.  “Do you know how many … corrective devices I keep in my desk?  It’d be a shame if you had to compete tomorrow, with such a sore bottom.”

His jaw dropped.  “What?!  … B … But …!!”

She left him with a lingering kiss on his cheek and a soft, “Think on it, hon,” before slinking away with that mouthwatering gait and opening the door.

Alice’s efforts had had every bit the effect she’d intended.  She looked back to see her man practically melting on the bench, his eyes angsty and forlorn.  Like a distraught puppy waiting for his owner to return.  A delighted chuckle buzzed through her throat as she stepped into the workshop.

Jen had only made it a few steps from the door, her brow furrowed in thought.  “He’s fine,” Alice assured, straight away.

“Is he?  He seems like …”

“Like a fish out of water?”

Jen coughed in surprise.  “Uh, yeah, you could say that.”

“It happens.  This place has a way of making men feel … vulnerable.”

“Vulnerable?”

Alice suppressed a smile.  “Don’t worry.  Sometimes all a guy needs is a strong female standing behind him.  To help him get through.”

She watched Jen’s lips purse and her brow furrow.  Delightful.  Alice wasn’t trying to do too much here; just open Jen’s eyes perhaps, just a little.

“Well?” Alice redirected, flicking on lights to flood the sprawling workshop.  “Impressed?”

“Daaamn…”  The size and scope of it never failed to impress people.

“Come on.”  Alice led Jen along the vast array of drills, saws, laser cutters and printers, stepping around hulking sections of plexiglass and steel in all different shapes.

* * *

“So that was just one of the workshops?” Jen exclaimed, as they returned to the hallway.  “There’s more?”

“Three more.”

“Three?!”

“Oh, there’s a lot to produce, Jen.  Mighty and Mouse is our first and biggest show in the studio, but with a second show out now and two more in production, the work never stops.”  As Alice shut the door, her gaze crossed over Theo – who, deliciously, was still seated on the bench, not even an inch from where she’d left him!  And, my oh my, that lust-ridden look in his eyes…

“Where’re the other workshops?  In other wings?”

Alice started them toward her lover, but not too quickly.  “That’s right.  Each show has its own dedicated wing in the complex.”  Theo was practically squirming now, as they neared the bench!  “We started in the front administration wing and are just inside the Mighty and Mouse wing now.”  She sidled even closer … “You’ll see forklifts outside transferring components between workshops now and then”—an audible grunt escaped his mouth!—"but most components for a given show are made in its own workshop.”

“Do you outsource anything?” asked Jen, still oblivious to her dad – who, unable to sit still, began cheekily shuffling up to the edge…

“Nope.”  Toward Jen, it was a simple reply.  But for Theo, she also jabbed a warning finger down out of Jen’s view and subtly arched her brow.  It’s possible she even heard him gulp, before she went on, “Every square inch of our obstacle courses are produced in-house.”

“All of it?”

“Oh yes.”  Alice couldn’t help but sprout a small smirk.  “Any other questions, Jen?” she asked unhurriedly.

Oh, he did not like that.

“Hmm…”

“Hit me, Jen.  Any questions at all.”  Her smirk tugged wider.  “We have all the time in the world.  Nowhere particular to be.”

At last, Theo groaned loud enough for his daughter to hear him.  Jen turned -- and jumped.  She’d been so absorbed in the excitement of being here at Invicta Studios – a literal dream come true – and so focused on Alice’s words that she hadn’t even thought about Dad in ten minutes.  She was practically bumping into his leg!  “Oh, shit!  Uh … hey, Dad.”

“Don’t mind him,” dismissed Alice, not even looking his way.  “You were about to ask …?”

Was Dad OK?  Alice was standing as close to him as Jen was, and his eyes kept darting strangely, and he was squirming.  That was the only way to describe it!  Alice’s earlier command popped into Jen’s head: for Dad to ‘stay put’.  He couldn’t have taken that literally, could he?  He was right where Alice had left him; and despite plenty of room to stand up now, he still didn’t budge!

“Um …” She focused on Alice.  “I know you said we’re almost done with the tour, but could we see the other wings too?  I’d be really curious to—”

Another groan from Dad – even louder than before!  “Huh?” she reacted.  “What’d I say?”

Alice barely contained a laugh.  “Of course we can!” she mischievously replied.  “It’ll take a lot longer, but—”

“Alice!” Theo practically wheezed!

His daughter looked positively befuddled.  Alice couldn’t help herself; she led the girl a few steps aside and softly explained, “I think he’s a little overwhelmed by these new surroundings.”

Jen blinked.  “Oh.”  She supposed that made sense; but shouldn’t Dad have been tougher than that?

“Yes,” Alice went on, “I’d better take him to his room for tonight and get him settled in.”

Dude.  The way Alice said it, you’d think she’d be reading him a story and tucking him into bed!  “Um, OK …”

“But you go ahead, Jen.  Take a look at the other wings.”

“Really?”

“Yes!  Have fun exploring.”  Alice led Jen to a placard on the wall, like other ones they’d passed, showing a map of the compound.  She showed Jen where to meet them when she was done exploring.  “But take your time though – really.”  Slyly nudged Jen’s elbow.  “Give the little guy time to decompress.”

Jen nearly choked.  ‘LITTLE GUY’!?!  Dad would kill Alice if he heard that!  … Or would he?  Dad was still over there frowning, squirming, acting freaking weird.  ALL of this was so weird.  “S-Sure,” she stammered.

And maybe weirdest of all: as Jen went off, she looked back to find Alice holding out her hand to Dad – then withdrawing it, seeming almost to lecture him about something.  And only when Dad scowled and slowly nodded, did Alice let him take her hand.  As if giving him permission to get off the bench.

Whaaaat the fudge?!

* * *

Sweet Moses.  The next sharply-dressed woman they passed in the halls was at least half a head taller than Alice, with calf muscles so sharp you could cut your hand on them.  Once again, as sharply arresting as the woman’s gaze was, Theo half hoped her dreamy hazel eyes would linger on him another moment longer … but again her gaze passed him in barely a split-second, in favor of a considering glance and courteous nod directed much higher up, at Alice.  The guys, too, passed him over quickly but never failed to nod and often smile politely up at Theo’s tall blonde girlfriend; though, admittedly he wasn’t sure he could blame them.

“Well, aren’t you popular,” Theo grated as they continued down the hall.

Alice’s hand squeezed tighter.  “You needn’t fret, Theo.  These ladies would take much keener interest in you, I’m sure, if you were alone.”

“How’s that?”

“Pfft.  Don’t play.  A roguish little heartbreaker like yourself, wandering the halls on his lonesome with no female accompaniment?  Not many ‘round here would pass up on that, trust me.  But a man who’s clearly already spoken for, though…”  Her hand squeezed again, as her cheeky gaze lilted down.  “It’d go against ‘girl code’, to make a pass on a guy like that.”

He blinked.  “Wait, so these women …”  These tall, startling women… “they’d—”

“Don’t even think about it, little man.”  Her gaze electrified; her hand squeezed.  “Not for one instant.”  Her eyes narrowed.  “Not unless I give permission first.”

What??

Her smirk arrested him even as her hand compelled him forward.  “Faster, dear,” she quipped, her mouth tugging in a smirk.  “Or don’t you want your special playtime?”

He gasped.  Another woman was approaching, almost close enough to hear!  Stumbling along, blushing, he kept his head down as uncontrolled excitement began to swell in him again.  By the time they stopped in front of a big door and Alice took out her keys, the proximity of her sweet, sweet hips and supple breasts had him almost panting again.  The anticipation, of what she’d promised him…

“I-Is this your office?” he asked, as she pushed him into the capacious room with its oversized desk and up-sized chairs and—

“Agh!”  A sudden force yanked back on his hair.  Suddenly he found his gaze wrenched upward to Alice looming above.

“Did you really think I’d let you off easy?”  Her tongue flicked out to deliciously lick her lips.  “No, you’re going to have to earn your keep.  And we’ll start with a little reminder of who’s in charge.  You’ve been far too uppity tonight.”

She released him and went to her desk.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he recognized the item she pulled from the drawer.  A long, flexible black stick with a small, flat end.  It was a riding crop.  Used for taming horses … or unruly men.

“The hell is--“

“Clothes off!”

Her tone made him jump out of his skin.  “But--“

“NOW!”

He only hesitated another half second before her hand swung and a black blur collided with the back of his hand.  The red-hot sting followed an instant later.  “Yow!!”  FUCK!!!  His hands shot to shirt, unbuttoning it with fumbling fingers.

“Faster!”

He yelped again as the crop hit his forearm.  Redoubling his efforts, he got his shirt open and--“Aiiyee!”--she smacked his bare skin right across the abdomen!  What started as roleplay had become an honest-to-goodness panic to get his clothes off, fast!  His girlfriend did not mess around!

“All of it!”

“All??”

*Whap!*

“Agh! O-OK, all!”  His shoes, his pants, his socks, and even his boxers -- all lying in a heap at his feet, as he cowered naked, trembling … and fully aroused.

“I’ll teach you respect,” the sexy woman growled, haughtily striding to her desk and taking a seat.  “Crawl.”

“What?”

“NOW!  On all fours!”

The door wasn’t even locked!  Lord!  But before he knew it, he found himself scurrying like some lowly rodent across the floor.


“You may need a leash, at this rate,” she sneered -- and grabbed a handful of his hair.  “But for now, this’ll do.”

She pulled him brusquely forward, sending electric twinges of pain through his scalp.  Once she had him in front of the chair, she brought her right leg up and planted her heel onto his upper back, using the stiletto spike to drive him down toward the floor.

“Who’s in charge here?” she purred.

“Y-You are!!” he coughed, helplessly bowing to her.

“And what will you do for me?”

“What?  … A-Anything!” he wheezed.  “Anything you ask!!”  Bewilderingly, his erection grew harder, just from saying that.  This whole situation had him breathless and thrilled.

“Damned right, you will,” his girlfriend sensually purred.  She ground her heel into his back a little more, turning and twisting it about, chuckling as he squirmed.  “I could play like this for hours,” she commented.  “But we don’t have that much time…”

Her heel hit the floor at his side, as she stood up and unbuttoned her tight jeans.  In a flash, they were down around her ankles, and her black panties too.  As she kicked them aside, he gaped up at her towering legs and naked womanhood straight overhead.

His head yanked back farther as she again gripped his hair.  She sat at the edge of the chair now and aggressively pulled his head up to hover between her strong thighs.  He stared breathlessly at her wetness, smelling her musk scent even from here.

“Let’s see if you’re as enthusiastic today as you were before,” she hummed.  “If you get me off soon enough, I may even have time to do you, too.”

She pulled him in with her hand; but he felt a surprising eagerness on his own.  His tongue worked tirelessly, fervently.  He felt her appreciation rumbling throughout her body in quiver after quiver, which only spurred him on more.  And it wasn’t just self-serving, either.  Yes, he wanted desperately to come; he needed that reward.  But now he also felt that serving her was now its own reward.  So fucking thrilling, all on its own.


In just minutes, she was already close to coming; he could sense it.  Harder, his tongue worked.  Faster.  She began bucking harder now, rising off her seat in bursts, clenching the armrests, moaning…

“Ack!!”  He shrieked as, out of nowhere, her hand yanked on his hair and threw him away from her, until he slid and sprawled onto the floor!  “Wha--?”

She was on him in a flash, kicking the chair aside, straddling him with her thighs, and lifting his buttocks with one strong hand to send his rigid cock deep inside of her.


They both groaned in sudden pleasure, him clinging to her for all he was worth as her rhythmic, powerful thrusts wracked his cock and threw his smaller weight about.  God, she was strong!  And he was completely at her mercy.


Tighter he wrapped his arms, her bare breasts heaving heavily against his chest, her biceps tightening and her quads firing, ramming her womanhood again and again onto his cock until … until…

“Agghhh!!” he moaned aloud, his voice mixing with hers as they both came in unison, riding a glorious climax before they both collapsed to the floor, his body pinned under the full, inescapable weight of hers.  He struggled to breathe; but he would have struggled anyway, panting from exertion and ecstasy.

Her hot breaths gusted in his ear and eventually slowed, calmed.  “Mmmmm…” she finally purred, rolling sideways and resting on the floor beside him, her arm still wrapped under his back.

“Good boy,” she hummed, with great pleasure.  The praise made him feel something special, beyond the pleasure he’d received moments ago.  An even more lasting satisfaction.

Her arm began to press upward and curl, pulling his torso off the ground and rolling him onto her.  She caressed and kissed him languorously; he rested his hand on her ribcage, then her breast, enjoying every second of their embrace.

She sighed wistfully as she pulled her head back, gazing up at him with heavy-lidded eyes.  “I wonder how long this will last,” she pensively hummed.

“How long what will last?”

“This.  Us.  It won’t be long before you’ll want to move on to something more.”

He looked at her in astonishment.  “Are you nuts?  What more could there possibly be?”

Alice wryly chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.  “Oh please.  I saw how you were looking at the other women in the halls.  Brandi too, no doubt.  All of them even bigger and prettier than me.”

“What?  But—"

“Shhh.  Don’t worry, Theo!  I could take Amplifiers to get bigger, sure, but I like the size I’m at.  Makes me more approachable, for impressionable new recruits like yourself.  I love breaking you boys in.”  She grinned.  “A gateway drug, you could say.  Which means my relationships only tend to last so long, and then …” She shrugged.  “That’s how it goes.”

One look at her glorious figure reinforced his resolve.  “I’m not going anywhere, anytime soon,” he insisted.  “Those other women are way too big.  Too …”  He shivered.  “You’re the perfect size, in my book.  The perfect everything.”

“Well, that’s nice to hear.”  She kissed him again.  “But you’ll want more, soon.  You’ll see.”

* * *

He couldn’t convince Alice otherwise, no matter how he tried.  Women had ridiculous ideas sometimes.  Good lord.  Alice was more than he could handle, as it was.  He couldn’t fathom wanting someone even bigger.

In any case, they recomposed themselves and Alice led him deep into the complex where the guest rooms were located.  They passed a big Mighty and Mouse sign then corridor after corridor of splashy artwork and silhouetted figures reminiscent of the show.  “Ugh,” he muttered.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

He gestured grouchily at one stylized, larger-than-life mural.  “You always show the women in these dramatic poses, looking all epic.  Why not the men?”

“You mean the Mice?”

He glowered at Alice.  “The ‘Mice’!!  Rrghh … whatever you want to call them.  We’re capable of plenty, too.  You just wouldn’t know it from how they’re portrayed.”  His eyes lingered on the artwork as he passed, where one ‘Mouse’ all but cowered next to his cartoonishly massive partner -- who rested a hand atop his head like, hell, some kind of pet.  “It makes the men look so weak!”

A smirk touched Alice’s lips.  “No one questions the Mice’s contributions, hon.  You boys can still accomplish plenty, at any size.”  She leaned down and coyly smacked his rump, squeezing it contentedly.  “In a variety of circumstances.”

Her lust-soaked smile made him want to ask – hell, beg – her to scamper back to her office with him for another go.  He’d be up for it, too.  She was just … so … god damnnn…

“We’re here.”

Grunting, he looked around the spacious, well-lit area where they’d ended up.  He poked his head into a large room on the right.  “Contestants’ lounge,” Alice informed, flicking the light on to reveal a pretty chill-seeming hangout with comfy-looking couches -- from comically oversized to surprisingly miniature, and everything in-between -- a long table that currently held a few light snacks and drinks, a TV, and even foosball and pool tables in the back.

“It’s free to use anytime.  Same with the kitchenette.”  That stood across the hall and seemed quite well-stocked, with even a full-sized fridge and a microwave next to a long countertop with a sink and plenty of cabinets.  A break room table and a couple of chairs completed the room.  But again, the size!  Plus he could do without the silhouette of a mouse-like figure hanging from a powerful woman’s arm…


“There’s a stool next to the fridge if you need,” Alice hummed, elbowing him mirthfully.

He made do with a grunt and rolling his eyes.  “So what are those?”  He pointed to the remaining space, where six doors lined each side of the wide hall.

“Guest rooms, for contestants.  Of course, we’ll only need two of each for this weekend, but--”

“The hell?” he interrupted, approaching the first door on the left.  The top of the frame came only to his eye level, or not even quite!  “What this, an Oompa Loompa room?”  He’d have to duck a good three, four inches just to get inside!  “Wait,” he realized, whirling.  “Surely you don’t expect me to stay in here?!”

“Well, technically yours is the one two doors down.”

All six doors were identical!  Small and gray.  His girlfriend coyly leaned sideways and propped her elbow atop the doorframe -- a doorframe that came only to the middle of her tits!

“Babe, c’mon … isn’t there somewhere else I can stay?  How about your room?”

Alice fake-gasped.  “The game show coordinator, sharing a room with one of the contestants?  What will they say?”

“Uh, we’re already—”

“Shhh.”  Alice pushed her hand to his lips.  “The answer’s ‘no’ … ‘cuz I’m loving the thought of you spending the night in here.”

Before he could ask what she meant, she opened the small gray door for him – and he gasped, for real.

Jen had had a blast roaming around the studios.  She couldn’t believe Alice had just let her wander around on her own.  Shouldn’t guests be escorted or something?  Well, no one had complained.  Some people in the halls had even recognized her as a contestant and seemed happy to point her around.  She even got a peek of the main stage for tomorrow’s show.  Holy CRAP, she was excited!!!

Now, following the map back to the guest area, she reached a green checkered corridor and heard Dad’s voice.  His very heated voice.  Seeing Alice stooping in front of a small doorway, Jen drew closer – and nearly erupted in laughter.  She risked coming one step closer, then another, trying to see in around Alice … “Oh my god!!” she hissed, barking out a giggle when she glimpsed the side wall.


The conversation stopped abruptly.  “You’re back!” Alice greeted.  “Come check out your teammate’s new digs.”


Theo barely restrained a shout.  He gesticulated wildly at Alice, but all his fist-shaking and teeth-baring and mouthing of curses only prompted another wink from her before she beckoned Jen closer and shimmied sideways.  Now, not one but two sharply-dressed women were crouching outside the door, hands on their knees and bending their necks to peek inside.  You know what it felt like?  Like two grownups peering into a playhouse, checking in on him!

The thought was absurd, he knew, but the décor in the room made it seem all too real.  The gaudiest, most caricaturized depictions of mice he’d seen throughout the building had made their way into here.  Everywhere.  Cartoonish silhouettes of mice danced along the front and back walls, and the floor and ceiling, and even the bedspread, in puke-inducing blue!  But on each of the side walls, on a field of garish bright red, stood a cartoon mouse spanning literally from floor to ceiling!  Near six feet high and just as wide, the gray mice’s white and black eyes stared right at him, mocking him…

“Hey!”  He heard Jen laughing!  “It’s not funny!”  Which only made her try harder not to laugh, but it failed.  That does it.  “Make way,” he hissed.  “I’m leaving.”

But the instant he started forward, Alice did too.  She was simply too big and too strong.  His body yielded helplessly under her advance, back into the center of the pint-sized room.  “Ooh -- didn’t mean to collide with you, sweetie,” she feigned.  “These doors are a real bear to get through.”  With a cockeyed grin, she squared up to him while stooping considerably under the low ceiling.  “I know this room’s a lot to take in, Theo, but you’re tough enough to handle it, right?”

Was he?  This room was AWFUL!

“It’s just for one night,” she dismissed, then beckoned to Jen.

Theo almost choked.  “Don’t let her in!”

“Hush.  Come in, Jen.  Just a quick word.”

Jen gaped.  Alice had straight-up hushed him!  But Jen just couldn’t hold back – she ducked into the room, and tried to stand … and almost immediately thumped her head on the ceiling.  “Ooph!  Um … it’s kinda tight in here …”



“It’ll be quick.”  Alice waved Jen closer, and the room became verrry cramped.  “Just wanted to say, best of luck to you guys tomorrow.  I’m not supposed to play favorites …”  Her voice dropped to a whisper.  “But I hope you two win.”  She managed to get a hand on each of their shoulders, in this tight space.  “If there’s anything you need from me, don’t hesitate.  There’s a phone in each room, plus you’ve got my cell.  Hungry, either of you?”


Dad noncommunicatively grunted.  “We ate on the ride here,” Jen translated.

“Well, there’s sandwiches and snacks in the kitchenette -- help yourselves.  Anything else you need?”

“A different room,” piped Dad, with a defiant set to his jaw.

Alice smirked.  “Not a fan of this one?  Say, why don’t we check out the Mighty rooms then.”  She and Jen backed out of the little room as gracefully as a pack of elephants, both breathing easier once they could stand straight again in the hallway.

Theo, taking one last queasy glance back at this garish room, doinked his own forehead on the doorway on his way out.  “F&%$#...!”  He hastened across the corridor, figuring the rooms behind those shiny gold doors couldn’t possibly be any worse.

“Whoa,” Jen murmured, entering ahead of him.

Soon a similar sound escaped his mouth, followed by another string of expletives.  “It’s a friggin’ cavern!”  And worse … “No cartoons?!”


Indeed, while the layout was similar to his, the décor couldn’t have been more different.  Unadorned white floor and ceiling; tidy wainscoting on simply painted walls; a bedspread without a single drawing on it, mouse or otherwise!  

The blue was a touch on the loud side, but other than that – and being sized for a giant – it was a simple accommodation like you’d find in any guesthouse.  A room for adults, unlike his!

“I love it!” exclaimed Jen, extending her arms and twirling around like some black leather ballerina.  Hell, the three of them could’ve done somersaults in here and not bumped into each other.

Jen flung herself onto the triple-ultra-king-sized bed and literally rolled across it.  Three full turns didn’t even get her halfway.  He scoffed at the foolish antics.  “Riiight… and I’m the one who gets a kid’s room.”

Alice heard him and chuckled.  “Still keen on a swap, are you?”  She traversed the full length of the room to sit comfortably on the bed while Jen sat up.

*Thunk!*  The door swung shut beside him.

“Why don’t you come sit, and we’ll sort it out?”

He took four steps forward, then froze.  He’d already spent faaaaar too long hemmed between those two tonight, and he wouldn’t come one step closer.  Plus, the friggin’ bed was so high it’d be like sitting on a stool.  “I’ll stand.”


Alice smirked.  “Bed too high for you?”

“What?  No, I—”

“That’s one downside.”  Alice counted with her fingers.  “Another one: do you think you could even open the door, dear?”

His face reddened, and Jen laughed.  “Hey!”  He glared as hard at his daughter as his girlfriend.  Well, she had a point, but …

“I wouldn’t have to stoop,” Jen offered timidly.  

He was about to bite Jen’s head off!

“Not having a sore neck tomorrow?” Alice chimed first.  “I’d say that’s a huge upside for Jen.  And your team!  In fact—”

“Arrghh—Just give Jen one of the other Mighty rooms, then!”

Alice leaned back.  “’Fraid we only furnished two Mighty and two Mouse rooms, so far.  One for you and one for your opponents.”

“Well …”  He fumed.  “Well…!”

His girlfriend rose and patted his cheek.  “I’ll let you two sort it out.  Anything else you need, just call.”  Her hand raked briefly across his shoulder as she cheerily strode away.

Damn that woman!  She was the best damned lay in his life, but … but …

“Dad.”

“What?”

“She’s right.”


He whirled and glared down at his daughter as she sat.  His irritation peaked.  “Well, seniority rules, so …”

She rose.


“Um …”

And rose.

“…”


And rose, until mesh-clad breasts filled the spot where he’d been looking, and her frowning face towered above.  “Dad, you’re being ridiculous!”

He felt dizzy just from craning up so far.


“I’m, like, a foot taller than you!”

More, in those heels.

“And …A-And besides …”  Her shapely jaw clenched.  “I’m in charge!  So … I’m staying here, and that’s final!”

He choked on his own tongue.  He wanted, needed to fight back, but how?  She was so freaking tall!  So big!  So--

“Are you good with that, or what?”

Too much had happened to him today.  He’d hit his limit.  That hovering, sharp-eyed glare spurred him all too quickly into a backpedaling retreat.  He couldn’t bring himself to risk further ire from that girl – not today, not while trapped in this room.  He grabbed the doorknob and--Yagh!  “Urff!”  It took all he had just to get the door open!  His cheeks turned even brighter red as he looked back, almost afraid she was following after him.  She wasn’t; but still… “I…”  Brave words eluded him, as he slipped through and let the door close with a heavy *Thunk*.

Even loitering in the hall seemed a risk.  Too many women roamed the halls around here, each one bigger than the last!  His small gray door stared back at him, mocking him … but where else could he go?  Anxiously, he bolted into his cartoonish room and slammed the door shut with a pitiful plywood *Thwip*.