- Text Size +
Friday (cont.)

Theo managed to avoid Jen through the afternoon.  What else was he supposed to do?  He couldn’t complain to Alice; he’d sound like a wimp.  He couldn’t back out of the show – that’d be even worse.  And Lola … she’d probably just laugh at him and say it was his own darned fault.  Which … might not be completely inaccurate.

He would not take orders from Jen on national TV, though.  He simply would not!  He’d just have to figure out what to do about that when the time came.

Jen left home in a different sports bra that afternoon, and came back sweaty.  Again?  He stuck to the shadows as she tromped through and went into her bathroom for a shower.  It took him a moment to realize he was squeezing the TV remote till his knuckles went white.  Dammit.  All this stress.  He needed to unwind.

And what better way, than to pay a special someone a visit.  “Well, this is a nice surprise,” his lover hummed, as she answered his call.

He wasted no time.  “What are you doing right now?” he asked, his tone manful; insinuating; direct.

She gave her signature sexy laugh.  “Why ever do you ask?”

“We’ll meet up somewhere,” he declared huskily, quickly stepping out the back door and shutting it behind him.  “And I’m going to hump your fucking brains out.”

“Mmmm!!  But don’t you mean the other way around?”

Well, yeah, she’d been the one taking him for a ride last night, more than the other way around.  At times it’d felt like he was hanging on for dear life …

“However you want it, babe,” his gravelly voice replied, “just tell me when, and where.  But soon!”

“Poor little man … I’ve really got you wrapped around my finger, don’t I?”

Every syllable from her voice made his cock twitch and grow harder.  “Whatever you say,” he conceded.  Why deny it?

“I like the sound of that.  Mmmhmm… you want to meet this afternoon, don’t you?”

“Hell yes!” he hissed.

“The sooner the better, right?”

“Yesss!”  He held nothing back.  “I’m aching for it!”

“Mmm… understood.  And that sounds lovely.  But first, do something for me.”

“What?”

“Take your right hand.  Wave it in the air.”

“Huh?  Um… OK.”  He looked around; no one was watching.  He did as asked.

“Now slide that hand down under your belt…”

He coughed.  “Do what?”

“I thought you said you’d do whatever I tell you.”

“I-I … yeah, but …”  He shivered and looked around again.  He was out of sight of any windows; and no one was likely to see him, what with the fence and the trees in the back yard, but still…

“Do it, little man.”

*Gulp*  “O-OK,” he said nervously, breathlessly.  Naughty -- and so damned thrilling.

“Now grab that nice little cock of yours and start to stroke.”

He wheezed.  “I can’t!!”

“Behaaave yourself.”

This is crazy!  But his excitement was too strong.  He grabbed hold of his painfully hard erection and began to rub.

“Awwww, you’re panting already,” Alice hummed.  “Keep the receiver right by your mouth … That’s good!  Now: up … down … up … down …”

Theo groaned.  This was so wholly new, unlike anything he’d done before.  He found himself following along, moving his hand precisely as she said.  And yet: “… up … down …” -- the slow pace was agonizing!

“Faster, dammit!” he hissed.

“Oooh… don’t disobey, hon.  I make the rules.”

Aghhh… damn her, but the command only thrilled him more.  It tested his resolve to the brink, but he kept the terrible-yet-wonderful slow speed.

“I suspect my little man is already close to cumming, isn’t he?”

A shameful groan was his only reply.

“Mmhmm, that’s what I thought.  Up, down … a little faster … up down …”

What? “I don’t… urghhh… want to spoil … myself!”

“Noooo, we certainly don’t want that.  Faster: up down up down…”

“But… But…”  

“Ohhh, you sound close now.” --Yeah, no shit!!-- “Ooookay, cool it now.  Uuuupp …… Doooown …”

He groaned but followed her lead.  

“Now, you’re really gonna hate this next part …”

“Wh-Why?” he wheezed, slumping back against the house and staving off his orgasm with all he could.

“I’m already in Mayville, Theo.  I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait.”

“What!?!”

“Shhh … keep stroking … but don’t cum!”

“I…I’m so fucking horny!!” he complained, with terrible urgency.

“I’m so sorry, hon,” she teased.  Such an agonizing tease!!  “But we’ll find time tonight.  I promise.”

“I-I can’t wait that long!!”

“Ha!  But you will.  You do every little thing that I say.  Now, you haven’t stopped stroking, have you?  Up … down…”

“Alice!!”

“UP!…” she commanded.  “DOWN!...”

Aghh!!

“UP … DOWN …”

Such agony!!

“Aaaaaand … STOP!  Hands, OFF!”

Fuck!!!  It was the hardest thing he ever did, but he yanked his hands free.

“Do NOT touch yourself, little man -- not for the rest of the day!  Your pecker is off-limits until I get a hold of it.”

He rolled his head, slumped further.  This aching!!  “Y-You can’t--!!”

“Yes, I can!  And I am.  Be a good boy and I’ll see you tonight.”  The sound of a wet, juicy kiss filled his ear, then the line went dead.

He slumped and slid down the wall.  “Fuuuuuck!!”

* * *

Theo left the house quickly after that.  Shopping was a good excuse.  He needed new clothes that fit him anyway.  Jen suggested she might do the same; indeed, her blouse today was way too freaking tight.  You could almost see the outline of her -- Ugh, let’s not get into that.  “Go,” he said hastily.  “Pick anything you want.  Just as long as it fits!”  For Christ’s sake!

Alice.  He couldn’t get her out of his mind the whole time he was away.  She’d dug herself deep into his mind, and tonight couldn’t come soon enough!  He was almost too distracted to notice the fancy white SUV with chrome trim parked next to his driveway as he pulled up.  A neighbor’s visitor?  He would’ve brushed it aside … except that his front door was slightly ajar.

Clearing his throat, he pushed his way inside -- and just about had a heart attack.  “Holy hell!” he hissed, as his eyes came across the last person in the world he wanted to see right now.  The She-Devil herself.  Elaine.


There his ex stood, and she was imposing.  There was no other way to say it.  She was every bit of six foot three, her voluptuous curves wrapped tight in a thigh-length gray dress … and good god, he felt small even before she whipped her cinnamon brown hair around and settled her piercing glare down on him.  For, while she hadn’t grown an inch since they’d last seen each other, he’d lost three or even four.  And the wry grin spreading across her lips told him that she recognized this, too.  “Why, hello Theo,” she resonantly hummed.

He didn’t want to step one foot closer; but he had to, to get through the door.  “Wh… What the hell are you doing here?”  Hopefully it didn’t sound too shaky…

“That’s not much of a greeting, now, is it?”

“I…“

He didn’t get a chance to finish, as her crisp swivel and confident advance closed the distance all too fast.  Her smirk grew to a full-mouthed smile, so high above his head.  Not merely a foot of height difference between them -- it must be sixteen inches, in those heels.  Her breasts, right at his eye level, were at least a match for Alice’s; but her arms were thicker, her hips and shoulders so freaking broad.

“Ahem.”

He jerked his eyes up again.  “What?”

“You’re in my way.”

Apparently he reacted too slowly for her liking.  A simple push on his chest from her palm sent him stumbling sideways, clear of her path.  She didn’t even seem to exert any effort in the process, as her legs thumped on by.

Jesus!  “I-I …!   You can’t just …!”  His hands balled into fists as he warily trailed after her.  “How did you get in here?!”

Her brow quirked at him, over her shoulder.  “I still have a key, of course.”

Oh.  Duh.  “Well … but … G-Get the hell out of my house!  Until I say you can come back!”

Now her head cocked.  She spun and faced him, lips pursed.  “Is that really how you want to play this, little man?”

His jaw dropped.  “I’m not a ‘little man’!  I--“

“Hmph.  You’re right.  I suppose calling you a ‘man’ now is too generous.”  Before he could protest, she strode and bent and suddenly filled his vision with her wryly mocking face and her flowing hair.  “Quiet,” she quipped.  “I’m sick of your complaining, you little twit.  Do what’s best for you and keep your mouth shut -- or I’ll shut it for you.”

WHAT?!  The air rushed from his lungs.  He was a grown man -- with rights!!  “Y-You wouldn’t dare t--Aghh!”  When her body jerked without warning, he lost his balance and toppled to the floor.  She’d probably only meant to make him flinch, too.  Her smile grew positively snide, derisive.

“Damn, that felt good,” she openly mocked.  “And to think I used to walk on eggshells around you, once.”  Her snort cut through the air as she turned back to the kitchen counter.  “So fucking glad our relationship’s behind us.”  The side of her mouth quirked.  “Donovan says hi, by the way.”

Theo was back on his feet again, his hands into fists, his cheeks reddening.

“He had a few choice words for you last night … while he was humping my brains out, in fact.”

Theo’s muscles quivered.  His jaw worked up and down, but no words came out.

“He finds it quite amusing, that I used to date a shrimp.”

Rgghh!!  This was agonizing!  “Why are you here, Elaine?!” he barked, as strong as he could -- while maintaining a careful distance.

“I’ll be out of here soon enough,” she replied in a satisfied hum.  “Just a few more boxes.”

Having focused on her, he hadn’t paid attention to the items strewn on the counter -- Elaine’s belongings, being sorted and packed.

“Well … hurry the hell up,” he blustered, feeling helpless.

Her head cocked; a light bulb seemed to turn on in hear head.  “Want me out of your hair even faster?”  Before he could nod, she hefted one box, frowned, then swapped it for one a little bulkier.  She seemed to carry it to him with relative ease, but …

“Oomph!”  He barely held on, as the leaden weight crushed down on his waiting arms.  He staggered, his back hunching.  “Wh-What’s in here, bricks?” he wheezed, red-faced.

“Hardly, little man.  Can you not even handle it?”

“Rrrff…. I-I …”  He couldn’t just admit defeat -- but he couldn’t afford to tarry, either.

“Be a good Sherpa, now.”  She gave a curt wave, the way she might dismiss a lowly intern at her work.  “My trunk’s unlocked.”

With a smoldering grunt, he hastened out of the house.  She’d turned her back again anyway; she didn’t see him stopping halfway, propping the box against a tree, panting.  Setting the box by the car, opening the trunk, then arduously lifting it in.

“Two more boxes ready,” said Elaine with another offhanded wave, not even turning around.  He was not just some errand-boy!  But he did want her gone, immediately, so …

After another trip, and another, he noticed what she was pulling from the cupboard.  “Hey!” he exclaimed, winded.  “Those are my wine glasses!”

“Oh, are they?”

He marched up to her.  He couldn’t just let her take them.  “You know damned well they are.”  Snatching a glass from the box, he reached for the top shelf and, um …

“Are you too short for your own cupboards, Theo?” her fake-sweet voice hummed.

Damn it!  “No, I’m--“

“It is your own fault, you know.  You chose to take part in that preposterous game show.”

His teeth bared.  “I won’t have you lecture m--”  

Oh crap.  As soon as she plucked the glass from his grip, her hip collided with his shoulder, sliding him helplessly along the counter.  It was a trap – she’d suckered him into this corner on purpose!  And now, as she supposedly focused on putting the glass back in place, her hips hemmed him in on both sides, her torso -- her tits – doing more than simply invading his personal space.  He was being sandwiched; smothered!

 

“Is this where they were?” she fussed, sliding the bowls here then there, pressing into him even harder …

“Dammit, stop!”

“Oh, hush.  We’re way past you giving orders to me.”  She stopped messing with the bowls -- then took his shoulder and peeled it around, to have him face her.  She had his chest pinned now.  He had to arch way back just to keep his nose out of her breasts!

“Eyes up here, Theo.”  She had the gall to put her hand under his jaw and tilt his chin!  “I know you still have the hots for me; and I know this week must’ve been hard for you, being deprived of a woman’s touch; but do try to focus.”

“I-I had a woman’s touch!”  He set his jaw and tried not to squirm!

“That’s cute, Theo.  But no, you did not.  See, you’re just too small.  No woman’s ever going to want you now.  Sorry, but you’ll just have to face it.”

“I have a girlfriend!”

His defiance earned him an even tighter squeeze on his jaw as she laughed at him, straight down.  “Nice try.  We both know: if I offered to bring you back into my life, no matter in what capacity, you’d say yes.  In a heartbeat.  You wouldn’t be man enough to say no.  But I’m here to give some closure and let you know: that’ll never, ever, ever happen, Theo.  I’ve moved on.  Enjoy the view while it lasts -- because you and I are done.”

As he stood there, pinned and overcome, it occurred to him that she’d have been right.  He would’ve wanted back into her life.  Even if it was just to go down on her or, damn it, maybe even just to have her around.  To admire the views.  Because, if it weren’t for Alice, Elaine just might still be the best he could get.

But Elaine seemed to catch the resoluteness in his gaze, the strengthening of his upper lip.  “You’re serious, aren’t you?” she observed, after a few moments of study.  “You have found someone else.”

His eyes narrowed in defiance.  “Alice,” he affirmed.

Elaine blinked in surprise.  “That trollop,” she scoffed aloud, releasing his jaw and scornfully rolling her eyes.  “I suppose there’s no accounting for taste.”  Straightening her dress, Elaine gave him some breathing room again.  “I can’t imagine what she sees in you, but no matter.”

His ex-girlfriend resumed packing her things.  Theo slipped past her just as soon as he could -- he did not want to still be there if she changed her mind.  Now that she felt no more attachment to him, she seemed to actively enjoy rubbing it in and making him squirm.  There was something reckless about her, in her eyes …

Her foot crisply tapped the floor.  “Did I say you were finished helping?”  Her demanding gaze bored into him as her finger pointed to the packed-up boxes.

His blood froze.  He was halfway across the kitchen, but the door was behind her.  She could easily catch him, if she so chose.  Could he risk testing her patience?  How far was she willing to take this change of roles …?

“Y… You can do them yourself,” he braved, spinning and marching the other way toward his bedroom, so it didn’t look like he was fleeing.

“Pff!  Now he grows a spine.”

He slammed his bedroom door shut, not giving in to her goading.  He thumbed the phone in his pocket, wondering if he should call Alice.  Or Lola.  Just in case.

But his fears were unfounded.  “No last goodbye for your ex?” Elaine taunted, some minutes later.  He filtered out of his room to find her at the front door, her hair brushing against the top of the doorframe and the last box propped in her arm.

“Bye,” he said, with a touch of heat.

Her lips wrinkled in amusement.  “It might not be the last you’ll see of me, in fact,” she divulged.  “Something came up amidst my business dealings at work and, well, you might be just the perfect helper for this particular task.”

Huh?  “I’m not helping you with a damned thing,” he growled, from a safe twenty feet away.

“We’ll see about that.”  The last thing he saw was her tight, round ass gliding through the door, and a flash of stockinged leg and heels.

He heard her car drive away.  He breathed a sigh of relief … until, not two minutes later, engine noises returned.  “Shit!”  Elaine was back?  Hearing the car door slam shut and footsteps approach, he faced away and pretended to busy himself at the kitchen counter, shuffling plates around.

His teeth grinded at the thud of the front door and the familiar sound of high heels.  *Click … clack … click …*  Approaching him.  Slowing …

“Back already?” he intoned, forcing his voice smooth as the plates quivered under his white-knuckled grip.  “What do you want??”

An angst-inducing pause.  Then … a voice which wasn’t Elaine’s at all.  “You’re going to complain at my outfit, so we should just get it out of the way now.”

“Jen!” he hissed.  Not Elaine!  But … wait.  “What outfit?”


Clearly, her silence meant that she was wearing it right now.  He started to turn … but realized he’d rather not.

“Just look at it.  C’mon.”

His blood went up.  Another order?!  Now he really didn’t want to.  “Oh, I’m sure it’s tooootally age-appropriate,” he said snidely.

“Ugh!”  She stood behind him silently, making the hairs on the back of his neck rise.  “So you’re not going to order me to change or anything?”

“Me?” he mocked.  “Now why would I do that?  I thought you were the big boss now.”

She picked up on his sarcasm, alright.  Her loud huff and excessive stomping confirmed it as she went away.  Or was that just the natural loudness of her high heels?  He finally looked back over his shoulder and …

Oh my god.

* * *

Just an hour into the drive, and Theo’s teeth were aching from all the clenching.  He may get blisters on his hands, with how tight he’d been gripping the steering wheel.  Of all his mistakes today, not making Jen change her outfit was possibly the worst.

Oh, he tried not to look her way.  He really tried.  But every time he turned right, or merged into the slow lane, his gaze inevitably brushed up against something he sharply disapproved of: those tight pants, the strappy arm wrappings, the choker necklace, the few strips of cloth that could hardly even be called a crop top!  All in black leather; all wildly inappropriate for wearing in public!

He’d made a comment to that effect at the start of the drive; and Jen had replied that she didn’t think it was too out of place, given where they were going.  What!?  Her outfit would fit right in at Veronica’s Playground, but nowhere else!  Which was a truly distressing thought, given how she was now so unavoidably curvy and top-heavy and—Fffrghh!  He badly needed something else to focus on.

But he couldn’t shake it.  Those arms of hers; that torso; yes, even her breasts … they were bigger than this morning, right?  Or was he crazy?  He didn’t want to ask it aloud, but about halfway into the drive he couldn’t help it anymore.  “You … You took another dose?”

The girl’s mascaraed eyes turned to him.  “Yeah.  You noticed?”

F&%*$... He hadn’t meant to notice!  It’s just, her outfit left so much of her uncovered.  How could he not detect the increased size of her arms, her waist, her … yes, especially her breasts.  Another lump formed in his throat as his eyes shot again forward.  “You weren’t scheduled for another dose,” he levelly hissed.  “You … You should’ve asked me first!”

“What?  I didn’t think I needed to.  Every dose will only help our team.  Alice gave it to me yesterday; said I was still under the target size, so …”

The wheel creaked under his grip again.  Alice.  He’d have words with her, tonight!

After a half hour of silence, they had arrived.  “Whoa.”  The massive buildings ahead -- the size of warehouses, or friggin’ aircraft hangers -- were where they were headed.  ‘INVICTA STUDIOS’, read the huge block letters on the front of the closest building.  The whole complex would make most shopping malls look small.  And how many more buildings were back there, beyond their sight?

As he rolled toward the security gate, a head poked out from the booth -- that of a cheerful young college-aged girl, with wavy blonde hair and long lashes over pretty blue eyes.  “Hi there!” she chirped, in a voice that could only be described as spunky.  “First-time visitors?”

With the booth wall between them, all he could see was the girl’s head and her slender neck.  But she definitely seemed the peppy little cheerleader/sorority-girl type, who sipped Pumpkin Spice Lattes and did Hot Yoga and would never admit to being a pound over 110.  Or, with those wire-framed glasses, she may have had more of an innocent, bookish side to her.  In either case, she was very easy on the eyes, and a most welcome change of pace.

“Mmhmm, how’d you guess?” he receptively inquired.

“I can just tell,” she cheerily chirped.  “Here for a tour?”

“We’re contestants, actually, in--”

“In Mighty and Mouse!?”  She gasped, her plush lips forming an ‘O’ in delighted astonishment.  “You’re Theo Atwater?  Ohmigosh, you’re so handsome!”  Her cute face almost seemed to swoon!  “Lemme print your parking pass – one sec!”  Her sparkling blue eyes and shimmering golden locks disappeared into the booth.

Jen groaned, but Theo couldn’t stop a grin.  “Hear that?” he quietly quipped, rolling his SUV up to the gate.  “She thinks I’m handsome.”

“Ugh, she’s like half your age, Dad.”

Theo chuckled, ignoring Jen in favor of the spunky coed whose head bobbed briefly into view again as she tapped away at a keyboard.  “So you know my name already?”

Her coquettish giggle was music to his ears.  “’Course I do!  You’re a contestant, so you’re practically a celebrity around here.  Aww, I’m soooo jealous I don’t get to show you around.”

Hey-o!  The girl’s long lashes batted insinuatingly at him.  She wasn’t even trying to be subtle!  “Some other time, maybe,” he said in kind.  “If you play your cards right.”

His charm worked perfectly.  “Driver’s license,” the doe-eyed blonde requested, cracking another stupendous smile.

“If you wanted to know my age, you could just ask,” he bantered, without skipping a beat.  He didn’t even break eye contact as he suavely slipped the card out of his wallet and held it out.

She laughed again.  “Well, this way I won’t have to,” the peppy coed purred.

Her chair creaked as she rose up from her seat and …

… WHAT?!  His mental image of a twiggy, petite little pixie was suddenly and violently pummeled into oblivion as two impossibly wide shoulders came into view, jutting from her delicate neck like astonishing shelves of flesh.  Deltoids larger than softballs threatened the very existence of her tight-wrapped sleeves, which bunched up just above the ludicrous swell of biceps and triceps that made his head spin and his mouth go dry.  A forearm, easily as thick as his thigh, rippled as her painted fingernails unfurled.

Another, softer gasp left his lips as the card was plucked from his hand.  The burly arm withdrew; but this time she remained standing, kicking her chair aside as she crouched over her keyboard.  This time, nearly the full entirety of her massive torso stayed in view.  And when her blonde hair bobbed sideways to flash him the biggest smile yet, he had the feeling he’d been played.  She must’ve hidden her body at first, on purpose.  Just to mess with his head.  And by god, it was working.

Jen’s half-stifled chortle drew his sharp glare.  “Not a word!” he managed to hiss as he hinged his mouth shut, his cheeks burning.  He knew he’d been tricked, dammit.  He didn’t need Jen laughing about it, too!  He--

Oh frack.  The girl didn’t just hand things back to him.  She stepped out of the booth.  Jesus Christ: her work polo inexplicably stopped just below her stupendous bust.  Below it, a gut-wrenching view of her well-defined six pack abs and astonishingly narrow waist.  A waist which broadened again into wide hips wrapped in shorty shorts, which themselves kept almost no inch of her elongated, musclebound legs from his view.

Not until she gave another high-pitched giggle did he realize he’d been staring, hard.  Every inch of her was startling; astonishing … 

“C’mon!” her spunky voice chirped, as her hand beckoned.  “I won’t bite!”  

He didn’t want to come one inch closer.  Or better yet, maybe he could quickly snatch the documents from her hand and floor it into the parking lot.  That’d have been the safer option.  But instead, as he rolled the SUV forward, as his heartrate climbed, he lost his nerve and brought the car to a halt.

Jesus.  A gigantic arm snaked into the car, right past his head, to slap the parking pass on the dashboard.  He pinned himself back in his seat, holding his breath … but the arm withdrew only partway.  Her thick elbow hunkered down onto the open window, quickly joined by the other.  He could swear he felt the car lurch as her weight leaned down.

“Hey, don’t be nervous!” she cooed in the same chipper voice, even as her arms and shoulders and cute face dominated his vision.  The air in the car seemed stifling, suddenly.  This roomy SUV had never felt so cramped.  “I bet you’re not used to girls like me, huh?”

He literally broke into a sweat.  “Uhh … I …”

She gave a melodious laugh.  “Here, I’ll show ya where to go.”  Her right arm invaded the car again, breaching his personal bubble as she pointed through the windshield.  “See the main building there?”


Too busy plastering himself to the seat, it took him a moment to reply.  “Umm, y-yeah…”

“That’s where you’ll head in.  The front desk is closed at this hour, but the doors are open.  And over there--”  Her arm swept right, brushing his cheek!  “—that’s where you’ll park.”  Her skin raked along his shoulder as her arm pulled out.  It couldn’t have been an accident.  “Easy enough, huh?”

He couldn’t speak.  Honestly, his gaze hadn’t even left the car.  It stayed glued on her arm.  Christ, the upper half of it looked as big as his head!

“I-I think I got it,” he somehow managed.

Her face scrunched in amusement.  She knew exactly what she was doing to him – especially as her hand settled on his shoulder, making his skin pebble.  “Hmm.  Well, just in case, you’d better give me your hand.”

His blood pressure spiked even higher.  “What?  Why?”

Her giggle rained down to his ears.  “I told you: I won’t bite!”

A bite wasn’t what worried him.  Putting his hand inside those massive paws did.  But he didn’t want to seem like a complete wuss… 

For its size, her palm proved amazingly soft.  She brought a pen over; and before he knew it, she was tickling his skin with it, writing her name and number in girly bubble letters, even dotting the ‘i’ in ‘Brandi’ with a heart-shaped dot.  “There.  Now, if you get lost, or anything else you need … anything at all … you just give me a ring.”

His heart leapt in his chest, followed by a wash of panic.  “I … I can’t …”

She giggled again.  “You’re cute.”  For perhaps the first time, the hulking girl’s eyes flitted to Jen.  “That outfit is slaying, by the way.  Holy shit.”

Jen blinked in surprise.  “Oh … thanks!”

The girl gave him one light, meaningful squeeze on his shoulder and one last, devastating smile before sauntering back to the booth and waving them off.

Theo sat there for several breathless seconds before Jen cleared her throat.  Snapping out of it, he lurched the car forward, his lead foot betraying his anxiety.

“So … Brandi was nice,” Jen quipped, looking at the name on his palm.

Blushing, he fiercely rubbed his palm on the armrest, then his pants.  Dammit, it wouldn’t rub off!  “That’s …!  She …!  … Not a word of this, OK!!” he hissed.

“To who, your girlfriend?”

Agh!  Jen knew about him and Alice, of course.  “To anyone,” he insisted.

But Jen wouldn’t leave it alone.  “I mean, you kinda brought it on yourself.”

She had a point.  He’d clearly encouraged the flirting, at first.  Before he’d seen what Brandi was hiding. *Shudder*… At least Jen didn’t realize that Brandi’s size turned him on.  In Jen’s mind, he’d simply hit on the wrong girl and paid the price.  Hopefully she’d never realize the incredible extent to which that hulking coed had made his head swim.

“… And I told you my outfit wouldn’t be out of place,” his skimpily-clad daughter just had to add, as soon as he’d parked the car.

Rghhh.  This could be a very long night.